• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Grand Seduction

A Grand Seduction

"I love your shirt," he grinned. "I'm a major fan."

"I don't have many of those," she winked.

"Of the band," he corrected, laughing at her quick wit.

She wrinkled her nose playfully. "Oh, what a downer."

He laughed at this and smiled brilliantly, his giant blue eyes filling her with his warmth and kindness. His long, dark hair accented the eyes, and she noted that his gorgeously sculpted features made him nearly a twin for his best friend.

"I'm Steve," he winked, offering her his large hand to shake.

"Julie," she shrugged as she took his hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Your Highness," he laughed.

Julie's eyes lit with mirth. "You recognize!"

Steve's shoulders shook slightly as he laughed. "But of course."

Julie leaned over the table and smirked. "I have a secret," she whispered.

The brunette male raised an eyebrow. "What's that?"

"I'm not really royalty," Julie winked. "But I am staying in a suite tonight, so call me later."

With that, she pushed a small piece of paper across the table and walked away grinning.

"What was that about?" his friend asked, amused at the vixen strutting away from the merchandise booth and Steve's shocked expression.

"I'm not sure," Steve grinned as he unfolded the paper. "But I think I need you to take over the booth."

The other male practically shrieked. "Why?"

Steve shrugged, an amused grin plastering his face.

"Why?" his friend begged. "You know how I feel about selling the merch. I fuckin can't stand when one hundred little girls see me and..."

"Shut up and read this!" Steve smirked.

He handed his friend the paper that read, simply, Courtyard on Route 118, Room #167.

The other man wrinkled his nose. "This would be?"

"What that girl just handed me," Steve winked as he searched for his coat. "That's why you need to man the booth by yourself, big boy."

"But I hate..."

"Billy?" Steve pleaded.

Billy looked at his friend expectantly.

"Have I EVER asked you for a favor like this before?"

Billy stared at his feet and mumbled.

"Exactly!"

"But Steve!"

"William, get ahold of yourself!"

Billy motioned for his friend to go. "You need to get laid, go!"

"Thanks a lot," Steve huffed as he practically skipped toward the Exit.

***

She heard the knock on the door and grinned to herself. As she approached the door, she tightened the sash on her robe. She self-consciously checked her hair as she passed a mirror, trying to wipe any errant lipgloss from the corners of her mouth.

Perfect, she thought.

She opened the door slowly, and smiled to the person standing outside.

"Come in."

"I intend to cum alright," he winked and pushed her against the wall, shutting the door with his foot.

His movements were frenzied: he pressed his lips to her moist ones, forcing his tongue roughly into her mouth as he carried her to the bed, bringing their bodies crashing down onto the mattress. Before she could even sigh, he'd managed to unlatch his belt buckle and begin tugging it from his pants.

"I like the outfit," he smirked as he pushed her robe back, exposing her naked chest.

"Thanks," she giggled.

"Nice touch," he teased as he licked across her sparkled chest. "Is it flavored?"

She nodded. "Flavored body glitter, never leave home without it!"

He licked up her body, leaving a soft trail of saliva from her belly-button the the valley between her breasts. She giggled as his rough tongue coursed over her soft skin.

He smirked as he pulled away from her body and returned to moving his own clothing. "That's enough of that."

She nodded and watched expectantly as he reached for the band of his boxer-briefs.

"You like?" he teased.

She licked her lips and watched intently. "I'm not sure yet, take them off."

Steve nodded as he brought the briefs to the floor and flung them across the room with his foot.

Julie's eyes grew wide. "Nice," she cooed.

"It's time to spear me a Julie," he laughed as he dove on top of the young girl.

Julie giggled, then gasped as she felt his hardness brush her moist entrance.

"You're so wet," he cooed in her ear, nibbling the lobe as he ran his erection slowly across her outer lips.

"Fuck me," she begged as he pushed slowly inside her tight folds. "Fuck me good and hard, Steve."

"Mmm, I plan to," he growled as he brought his body to rest completely over her tiny figure.

"Harder," she whispered.

"Is it okay?" he asked, concerned. "I'm not hurting you?"

Julie reached a hand up and ran her fingers through the long strands of his hair. Pushing a few errant locks behind his ear, she grinned. "It feels amazing."

Steve nodded and slowly began to work himself inside her body.

Julie's moans escalated with every outward stroke, her loud gasps perfectly coordinated to his inward thrusts. As his pace increased, she wrapped her long legs around his waist, pulling him further into her body, forcing his length to bottom out inside her. She gasped at the sensation, her entire beginning to shudder.

"So fuckin hot," Steve growled as he worked her furiously. "So beautiful."

"I'm going to cum," Julie forewarned, pulling at his swaying tresses. "Fuck me, Steve, make me scream!"

Steve obeyed her command, driving into her with one final, amazingly rough thrust. She screamed as her body began to convulse, Steve letting out an incoherent growl as he filled her lithe body with the seeds of his release.

He collapsed atop her and groaned, Julie laughing as she began to run her fingers through his hair yet again.

"That was amazing," she sighed.

He nodded, his face still buried in a pillow.

"But next time," she cooed, whispering softly in his ear as he drifted off to sleep. "Next time, you should bring Billy with you!"

Steve nodded slowly, licking his lips as he began to fall asleep.

Julie laughed and spanked his ass. "Knocked you right out, didn't I?"

She heard the distant ring of a cell phone and crawled off the bed to investigate. Noting the number displayed across the ID screen of Steve's black Nokia, she giggled as she answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Umm, hello?" came the confused male voice at the other end.

"Who's this?" she giggled with amusement, though she already knew the answer to her question.

God bless Caller ID, she grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Grand Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 515 milliseconds