A Granddaughter's Duty Ch. 02

'Off her, Hugh,' Shelly heard her grandfather command. Hugh wriggled back off Shelly and the table. Shelly remained lying on the table listening to the men catch their breath, while she too gathered herself from her gangbanging.

'Shelly,' Ray instructed. 'On the floor, on all fours.'

'Yes grandpa,' Shelly replied, rolling over and getting down from the table. She assumed the position on the floor, ensuring her legs were apart far enough to facilitate easy penetration.

Her grandfather stood behind her. 'Look at that gorgeous ass,' he said to his friends. 'Isn't that something? Lawrence and Hugh moved behind her to share her grandfather's view.

'Wiggle your ass, Shelly,' Ray said.

Shelly wiggled her ass for her lecherous audience.

'Like a great big ripe peach,' Ray said.

Shelly gave a sharp gasp as a hand slapped her rear.

'Like that?' her grandfather asked.

'Uh huh,' Shelly said, now even more turned on than ever. She was desperate for the fucking to resume, but her role as her grandfather's plaything, his trophy to impress his friends with was also a huge turn on. The night was progressing better than she had hoped.

Shelly gave another moan as another slap resounded on her rear, the crack of flesh on flesh like a whiplash, the stinging sensation delightfully heightening her sexual arousal. Shelly's pussy dripped with juice, aching to be filled again by her grandfather or his friends.

'C'mon you two,' Ray said to his friends, 'I'm not doing all the work here.'

Lawrence and Hugh joined Ray in slapping Shelly's round fleshy bottom, each man taking turns, reddening her bottom with each slap. Shelly's eyes were closed, the anticipation between each strike almost as pleasurable as the slaps themselves. Someone's hand reached beneath, fingers stroking and probing her slippery warm cleft, sliding between soaking wet delicate folds of her labia making her quiver with delirious excitement. Someone else or it could have been the same, person, -Shelly could no longer tell who was doing what to her- was fondling her breasts that hung pendulous like from her posture on all fours. Shelly cried out as someone penetrated her, the motion sudden and unexpected, a thick cock pushing inside her -- an old dog taking a young bitch in heat.

She kept her eyes closed, as her sensations swam in pleasure. Someone's cock touched her lips, coating them in sticky pre-come. Shelly dutifully opened her mouth to allow the cock to slide inside, a hand cupped her chin while another stoked her head. She was their pet, their bitch to play with and she was being such a good bitch, Shelly thought, such a good granddaughter.

She opened her eyes, and though it was impossible to look up into the face of the old man who pumped his cock into her mouth, she could tell from the lack of girth it was neither her grandfather nor Lawrence, but Hugh. Shelly was glad, because so far he hadn't had the lion's share of her body, and she was keen to taste all the men's cocks, she wanted all three to fill her mouth and pussy with their seed, she wanted her body glazed with their come.

Shelly bobbed her head as Hugh's rhythmic thrusting increased, his balls slapping gently on her chin. She could feel firm hands on her hips as Lawrence or her grandfather, she wasn't sure which, drove into her with increasing speed, the slap of flesh, and the groans of the old men sating their lust on her willing young body. Hugh was grunting louder as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth and Shelly sensed he was near to orgasm. She bobbed her head further forward meeting his thrust taking him as deep as she dared, and was rewarded as Hugh cried out, a soft explosion of ejaculate filled her throat, and Shelly swallowed it down hungrily until the flow ebbed and Hugh withdrew from the sticky come soaked mess of Shelly's mouth, a string of ejaculate dangled from her lower lip. Shelly sucked in a gulp of air and cried as the thrusting into her pussy intensified to a frantic pitch, she was coming.

Shelly yelled out as the orgasm shook her body, the pleasure was too much.

'Good girl, good girl, come for your grandpa,' Ray said, and Shelly knew it was her grandfather driving into her, fucking her like the bitch in heat she knew she was.

'Grandpa, oh grandpa,' she cried. It was too much, she wanted to collapse, to recover from the draining ecstasy of orgasm, already the next orgasm was building.

'Who do you love, Shelly?' Ray grunted as he slammed into her, his big belly juddering at each thrust.

'You grandpa, oh you, only you,' Shelly whimpered, eyes half closed. The second orgasm took her and it was all she could do to stop from collapsing on the floor, but she knew she must stay on all fours until her grandfather came. It was her duty.

'I'm coming Shelly, Oh Christ I'm coming,' Ray said, his voice thick and guttural.

Shelly pushed her rump back so he drove even deeper inside and this time he held her there, shouting out as he came inside her, his seed thick and copious. For long seconds grandfather and granddaughter remained locked in position - a tableau of incest. Then as muscles relaxed and breathing began to return to normal, Ray, his cock softening, slipped out of his granddaughter's filled pussy.

A cream like stream of come began to leak from Shelly's abused pussy and Ray scooped up the spillage onto his fingers, and put it to Shelly's lips. Shelly licked the effluence hungrily tasting her own come and grandfather's mingled together. Only then did she slump to the floor, her hair bedraggled, her young body sheathed in sweat. Her eyelids were heavy and she felt she could sleep for a hundred years. She could hear voices, her grandfather's, Hugh and Lawrence talking among themselves. She heard her name mentioned, but the voices seemed distant as she receded in the warm darkness of sleep.

Then, she heard her name spoken, closer, clearer.

'Shelly.'

She ignored it, hoping the voice would go away, she wanted to sleep.

'Shelly,' Closer. Louder.

'Shelly,' Insistent. The voice would not go away.

'Shelly.'

Shelly opened one eye, and although for a moment the voice's owner was out of focus it soon came clear, the massive looming bulk of Lawrence standing over her. He smiled. 'I'm not finished with you, Shelly.'

Shelly felt his powerful big hands under her armpits, then she was being lifted like a limp ragdoll. Lawrence sat down heavily on the sofa, dumping Shelly on top. She opened her legs to straddle him, then felt herself impaled on his big thick cock. She gasped, eyes wide, fully awake now. Shelly rested her hands in the mass of white hair on the broad expanse of his chest, his vast belly was like a mountain of flesh that wobbled as Shelly began to buck against him, her legs only just reaching around his tremendous girth, her heels digging into the flesh of his lower back. Lawrence pawed her breasts with big rough hands, kneading and squeezing her firm big breasts, pinching her nipples. Shelly swiftly aroused again began to ride the fleshy old man, revelling in the lust filled old eyes that gazed into hers, in the wrinkled strong hands that fondled her flesh, a cock three times older than she was filling her as she pushed down. Lawrence grunted with pleasure as Shelly bounced up and down on him, so his cock was momentarily free from her pussy until she impaled herself on the downward plunge. Lawrence his eyes huge with ecstasy roared out, his arms reaching around Shelly's back then pressing her into his massive fleshy frame in a bear hug as he came inside her. Shelly felt his come, thick and plentiful fill her, she gasped, the air almost squeezed from her in Lawrence's bear hug orgasm. Then he released her and she slithered to the floor to lie at his feet. She looked up into his face that was ruddy and red from fucking her, a satisfied smile on his lips. His cock was slimy with come and her juices and Shelly realized she had one last duty before she could rest. She picked herself up and leaning forward between his tree truck thick thighs, licked his cock and balls clean. He felt a huge hand stroke her head in affectionate approval. Lawrence stood, picked up Shelly again and laid her down on the sofa where she curled up to rest.

'That's some granddaughter you've got there, Ray,' Lawrence said, reaching for his clothes. Hugh and Ray had dressed while Shelly was fucking Lawrence.

Ray ran his fingers through Shelly's bedraggled hair. 'She's a beauty, a real beauty,' he smiled in agreement.

'Well, Ray,' Hugh said, 'I gotta hand it to you. You know how put on a hell of a poker game.'

'I think we all won tonight,' Ray said.

'Can we do it again, Ray? I mean if it's all right with Shelly,' Lawrence asked eagerly.

'I think she enjoyed herself tonight. I'm sure something can be arranged. I'll let you both know.' Ray saw his two friends to the front door, and returned to find his naked granddaughter still curled up on the sofa, worn out by her exertions. He sat down beside her, and lifting her head moved closer so Shelly's head was in his lap. He stroked her hair and ran his fingertips over her flushed cheek. She looked up at him a smile on her tired face. 'Was I good, grandpa?'

'You were very good. I'm proud of you, Shelly.'

Shelly smiled broadened, delighted at her grandfather's approval.

'And, yes, you've earned your reward,' Ray was pleased to tell her.

Tired though she was, Ray detected a fresh twinkle of excitement in her granddaughter's pale blue eyes, because upstairs, laid out on Ray's bed, handcuffs, rope and double headed vibrator awaited Shelly, for it was not yet time to go sleep, and there was one more game to play.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 317 milliseconds