• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Great Day!

A Great Day!

I lie asleep in my bed. I am nude with just the sheet over me. My wife, Jamie lies next to me. I feel her moving but continue to sleep. I feel her slowly lower herself under the sheet and down my body. She is careful not to touch me. Then I feel her wet tongue run along my cock. My cock has the morning partially erect thing going on. She licks the underside with a long slow movement. Once she reaches the top she pulls her lips in and lowers her mouth over my cock. I am still asleep but my body begins to move with hers. My cock tells me its time to get up but I dismiss it as only a dream. Jamie's mouth moves up and down my shaft bringing my cock to full attention. She moves her mouth to the side and continues to suck on my cock like a harmonica. I finally open my eyes to prove to my self it is only a dream. But to my astonishment my eyes are met by Jamie's staring back at me. I inhale deeply and smile as Jamie continues to work her magic.

Oh god Jamie I whisper. She looks up at me, and smiles "Good morning". My hands play in her hair as she works. My cock growing I can feel each vain as they slide past her lips. She rises up and positions her self over my cock. She lowers herself slowly. My cock slides in easily as she has worked herself up while sucking my cock. She lowers a little more slow and smooth until our pelvises hit. She sits there and again smiles at me. She rocks her hip as my cock is buried deep inside of her. Then she begins to rise off until my cock is resting at her entrance. I raise my hips to get back in but she rises too, to tease me. Then all of the sudden she falls back down and begins to buck against me wildly. She rides me hard and fast as if she had not been fucked in years. She uses my rod like a wonderful sex toy. Using my body to masturbate her, I watch in total fascination.

Her body begins to shake and again she lowers herself onto my cock to the fullest. Her back arches and she lets out a small cry of pleasure. I know she is cuming, I push against her and let her control the moment. She then lies back, still winded and pulls me on top of her. I climb up, turning her on her side. I straddle one of her legs and hold the other as my cock slides in. This position allows me to enter deep and tight. It won't take long. I begin with long slow strokes. Then my pace quickens. I push in harder and deeper. My balls tighten singling my approaching orgasm. Then I push in all the way and my cock twitches deep within her. I send a load deep inside of her. My body was shaking uncontrollably. I twitch again, and one last time. I then lie next to her on the bed and repeat her line from earlier, "good morning".

On this day we planed a trip to Jamie's best friend Jennifer's house. It was a few hours away. I have known Jennifer for as long as I have known my wife and have often fantasized about her. We have always flirted a lot, the three of us but never had it been more than that. Jennifer would say things like if you were not married to Jamie I would fuck you right here. I often responded with a "she won't mine". Anyway during our drive my wife and I were chatting but every conversation we had, she would turn it to a sexual conversation. She was wearing a tight pair of jean shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. Her body seemed to glisten in the sun. She looked over at me and smiled. I knew that smile well and so did my cock. It was going to be a good day.

Jamie slid closer to me and began to rub my cock through my jean shorts. Slowly her hand slid up and down my thigh, tracing the ever-growing budge in my shorts. My cock was begging to be released and my hips instinctively rose into Jamie. She continued to trace my cock, and then she looked up into my eyes. We made eye contact for a moment before my eyes refocused on the road. Jamie giggled and then unbuttoned my shorts and lowered the zipper. She reached in and grabbed my cock. Her small soft hand moved slowly and lightly all around my shaft. I looked down and again Jamie smiled. I inhaled deeply as Jamie slid down slowly taking my cock into her mouth.

The heat and moister of her mouth brought my cock to full length. When she would rise I could feel the air conditioner on my cock. God it felt great! I was trying desperately to keep my eyes on the road but I wanted to watch too. She continued her assault for several minuets until I swear I was about to cum. Then I hear a ruuunt, ruuunt, ruuuunt. The unmistakable sound that tires make when they come in contact with the ripples they put on the side of the highway. I had drifted off the road! I pulled the car back on the road and looked to my left. A trucker was giving me the thumbs up as he pasted. Jamie rose up saying this is not too safe! Then she tucked my semi hard cock (amazing how fast it goes down when you get scarred) back in my shorts and said, "This is just a preview of what is to cum". I closed my eyes and said, "I hope so because if not this is just cruel!"

We arrived at Jennifer's shortly after that. As we walked up Jennifer came running down the porch steps and gave Jamie a big hug. Then she gave me one as well. Jennifer was wearing white shorts and a low cut t-shirt that showed most of her beautiful breast. They were much bigger then Jamie's and she is a 36c. I could feel her breast rubbing against my body as we hugged. It was around 1:30 and none of us had eaten, so we decided to go to lunch. We went to an Italian restaurant. It was quite busy so we had to sit in this small corner booth, where there was only one bench seat curving around the table. I let Jamie slide in first and I followed. Jennifer then slid in. We started talking but again Jamie kept making sexual innuendos. Our food arrived and we began to eat.

Part way through the meal the ladies got up and went to the restroom. When they got back they were giggling. I asked what was funny they just said nothing and sat back down. Shortly after that my wife put her hand on my thigh as we ate. I look at her smiled and we kissed a soft loving kiss. Then I felt Jennifer's' hand! It was resting on my other thigh. I tried to ignore it but she started to rub. She then began to trace my cock through my shorts. I gave her a quick look. She smiled and continued to talk as if nothing was happening. Jamie had her hand on my right thigh and Jennifer's was getting closer and closer to touching it as she tickled my cock. I know their hands touched but neither acknowledged the other. At this point I said I have to go to the restroom. When I returned the girls were finished eating and we left.

Once back at Jennifer's, Jamie's and I sat on the couch. Jennifer got us some drinks and asked if we wanted to watch a movie. We agreed. As we were watching Jamie laid on my lap and Jennifer sat across from us in a recliner. The movie was Top Gun. We watched and when the sex scene came on my wife began to message my cock. I looked over at Jennifer and she wink at me. Then she said I'm tired I think I will go up to bed. Jamie said me too, looking at me with that smile. Jamie and I quickly followed to the spare bedroom. I knew what she wanted so I began slowly kissing her neck. Jamie asked if I enjoyed dinner. Not knowing what she knew I said yea it was pretty good. She just smiled. I began working my lower and lower. I stopped at her breast and took one nipple in my mouth as I held the other in my hand. I sucked on it softly and then lightly bit it. My right hand slides down to unbutton her shorts. She pulls them along with her panties down off of her. I continue my decent. I stop as I reach her thigh. I rest my cheek there and blow lightly onto her moistened slit. Her hips rise, begging me to kiss her lower lips. My feet near her head. I press a light kiss. I then slowly lick the entire length of her slit.

My tongue slides up and down and then I dart it into her. My goatee soaked in her sweet juices. The fingers on my right hand begin to rub in the juices just between her slit and asshole. My tongue finds a small dimple just above her slit and spends plenty of time there. This is a very sensitive spot and makes her wiggle below me. I lower my tongue and begin to make small circles with it. My fingers slide up and the index finger slides into her. She moans as it enters her. I push it in, continuing to lick, until I can't reach in any further. I let her move against my finger. Then I start to motion in a come here motion inside of her. Jamie is wiggling and now stroking my cock with her hand. She spits in her hand to lube it and slides up and down my shaft.

She can barely do this as my pace quickens below. My left hand joins the right and plays with her asshole spreading her own juices in and around it. Then I remove my finger from her cunt and slide it slowly into her ass. She moans loud and I pause, lifting my head. She pushed me back down. I continue to lick her cunt and finger her ass. Then I slide my thumb in her cunt. I can feel my finger on the other side through her body. I begin to rub my thumb and finger together in small circles. This movement along with my tongue returning to the dimple sends her over the edge! She moans loud, bucking against me in an explosive orgasm.

Her body collapses under me and I tease her sensitive spots every so often to watch her shake again. Jamie is now begging me to fuck her. She is talking quite loud. I know Jennifer can hear us in her room. I climb on top of her and fuck her hard and fast. She begins to buck against me harder and faster. Sweat from my head falls onto her breasts and I rub it in. I am drawing closer and closer to cumming. I tell her this and she moans her approval. I thrust forward and grunt as my load shoots deep within her. Again and again my cum shoots. She smiles holding my inside her with her feet locked around my waist. She finally lets me go. I lie next to her wondering if Jennifer enjoyed the noise. Shortly after this I got up to go to the restroom. As I was coming back I saw Jennifer in the hall. She was totally nude! This is the first time I have seen her. She was beautiful with a full bush of dark hair. The hair looked wet, as did her slit below. I swallowed hard and tried to cover myself, as I was nude too.

Jennifer looked into my eyes and said that sounded great! I smiled and started back to the spare room. Jennifer stood in front of me and dropped to her knees. She took hold of my limp cock and looked back up at me. She smells great, she said, and then put my entire cock into her mouth and sucked all of Jamie's and mine juices from my cock, bringing it to full erection again. Mmmm, she tastes great too. My eyes rolled back into my head as Jennifer began to suck on my cock with expertise I moaned softly. Jennifer stopped, looked up and said you better go back. I did but laid and listened as Jennifer used a vibrator to take care of her self. My god what a great day! I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Great Day!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds