• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Great Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

A Great Trip

"Yes Nicole, it will make things easier for you."

When we got to the edge to the king size bed I took her by the hand. She said, "Judy, I don't know what to do. I've never done this before."

"Neither have I Nicole. Why don't you just do to me what you like a guy to do to you with his fingers and his mouth?" As I was saying this I lay back on the bed and scooted up so my head was on the pillows.

"You might not believe this but it has been over a year since I have had sex. The last guy turned out to be an asshole and I broke it off with him as soon as I discovered that. So, I'll have to trust my memory for the things a guy did to me that I enjoyed."

She lay beside me and reached over with her hand and lightly touched me between my legs. She let her fingers probe into my pussy lips and soon had her fingers searching out my clit. She had rested her head on one of my breasts and then leaned around and took a nipple in her mouth and sucked it gently. "Yes, Nicole, you are doing just fine."

Her fingers were starting to work faster and she was letting a couple of them slip up inside of me. Whew, this gal has a great boyfriend who taught her this or she was a super self-learner.

I was getting hotter than hell and told her to get her face and tongue down and work on me with them.

She slid down on the bed and kissed all around my pussy lips before letting her tongue press between them. She had a couple of fingers inside of me as she let her tongue work on my clit. She started to fuck my pussy with the fingers she had in me as her tongue was working faster and faster. She raised her head up and asked, "Am I doing it right Judy?"

"You are doing just great Nicole," as I pushed her head back down. I could hear my dad laughing as he was watching us as he was stroking himself

I had put one hand on the back of her head and was pulling her to me but she didn't need any encouragement. Her face was buried in between the lips of my pussy and her tongue and fingers were flying over my clit and the inside of my vaginal canal as far as she could reach. I could feel the pressure of my orgasm start and it wasn't long before my juices were flowing. She gagged a bit but I held her head there and said, "Lick up every drop Nicole."

She stayed right where she was licking and touching. Her face was away from my pussy by that time and she slipped a couple of fingers inside of me and pumped her hand fast and furiously. Whew, I can't remember I guy ever doing me so well. I reached down and pulled her face up to mine where I gave her a huge deep tongue kiss. That must have turned her on for she was pressing herself to me as hard as she could. The main question now was do I turn her over to my dad for his thing with her or do I reciprocate and do her. I had never done that and was somewhat afraid but she did me so well I thought it would be the least I could do for her.

"Nicole, I'm going to do to you what you just did for me. Would you like that?" I asked softly.

"Oh yes Judy. Glen can do the other thing later. OK Glen?"

Dad just smiled and said, "Whenever you're ready Nicole."

I pushed her head down on the pillow and slid down to get my face in position to give her some pleasure. I soon had my fingers spreading her pussy lips and letting a couple slide inside of her. My face was down near her crotch but I moved my whole body around so I was lying between her legs with my face staring at the lovely lips of her pussy. I lowered my mouth so I could lightly nip the inside of her thighs and then kiss and lick her thighs from the inside of them near the knees all the way up to the lower lips of her pussy. I did this to both legs while my fingers were gently opening and closing the lips of her pussy. When I finished nipping and licking I positioned my tongue so it had a clear shot at her clit. I moved my face in and let my tongue do its magic. It didn't take long before she was throwing her head from side to side with her long hair flailing away. It was clear she was enjoying it so I used my fingers on her pussy the way she used hers on mine. I folded them tent style and finger fucked her. She almost flipped when she felt them enter her and she as even more excitable when I opened and closed my fingers when they had penetrated as far up her vaginal canal as I could get them.

"Judy, Judy, you are doing it just right. Oh yes. I am going to explode" (This was said in French and I had to ask her later what she had said).

I kept doing exactly what I had been doing and sure enough she soon had her hands on the back of my head pulling me into her even further. "Judy, I am commmmmmiiinng"

She was throwing her hips from side to side so violently I had a difficult time keeping my mouth where it was. It was only a few seconds later that I could taste her juices as they poured out of her. I stayed right there and licked up every drop and pushed my face even deeper between her widely parted pussy lips. "Oh God, that was wonderful." (Again in French.)

I raised my face out of her crotch and lifted up to have our faces meet again. She threw her arms around the back of my neck and kissed me deeply.

"Nicole, you simply have to speak English when we are together. I only understand a few French words and while I am trying hard to increase my vocabulary in your language it is going to take me a long time. So English please."

She just held me with her lips an inch from mine and said, "I never thought I would enjoy making love to a woman more than a man. You are much more tender than a man."

"I feel the same way Nicole. It was wonderful."

"Glen, how about if we have a drink or two before we do anything else?"

"That'll be fine sweet thing. Would you like me to pour?"

"No thanks, I would feel as if I were a terrible hostess if you did."

Dad had stopped stroking himself and we all just sat around and chatted. When she heard we were leaving that area in a few days and heading up to spend some time in Paris she volunteered the use of her place there to us. We explained we already had a place waiting for us and she asked if we had ever seen the size of a Paris hotel room. She carefully explained what we could expect and that made us a little concerned.

"How about this" She said excitedly. "We'll go up together. You can see your room in the hotel and if you don't like it you can join me in my apartment. Either way I'll play tour guide for you in the city."

"Sounds great to me." I responded.

Dad was sitting off on the sofa and looked at Nicole's fantastic body and said, " Nicole, how about getting on with what you originally wanted? Get up and come over to the sofa."

She didn't make a move so he walked over and reached out his hand and pulled her up. "I'm going to open you up sweet thing. I'll go very slow and gentle until you get accustomed to it.""

"OK. I never had a very big cock in me before and I don't want you to hurt me."

He gently pushed her sweet little body over the back of the sofa leaving her small tender ass sticking high in the air. He used his hand to line himself up with her pussy and then put the head of his throbbing cock against the lips of it. I could hear her gasp as she knew it wouldn't be much longer. Dad reached forward and put one of his hands on each of her hips and pulled her to him. That did it. He then had about half of his cock buried and she was breathing a lot harder than she was just a minute ago. He threw his hips at her harder and she managed to push her ass back at him. He gave one more thrust and he had her impaled on his rock hard shaft. "Oh yes Nicole, your pussy is so tight it feels terrific."

"Mmmmm, Glen, fuck me harder." She shrieked.

That was all he had to hear. He began throwing himself at her as hard as I had ever seen him do with me and was pulling her back to him with the same intensity. She started to moan big time and was soon humping back at him in sync with his forward thrusts. All of a sudden we heard a wolf type of howl come out of her as she had exploded. Another minute or two later he accompanied her with his own orgasm.

He pulled out of her and lifted her higher on the arm of the sofa. He was about to do to her what he had done to me that Nicole and Claude had seen. Dad dropped to his knees and rammed his face into her pussy and had one hand under her ass and he was lifting it to meet his face and the other hand was running wild over her pussy. I saw an opportunity here and walked around to the front of the sofa and sat on the middle cushion. I then raised one leg and threw it over the back of the sofa and scooted forward until I had my pussy under Nicole's mouth and then just lay back. Wow, she didn't miss a stroke. She soon had her tongue working me as hard as Dad was doing to her pussy. I reached forward and put my hand on the back of her head and whispered,

"Yes, do me sweet thing."

She was holding herself partially up with her arms as she let her face explore every inch of my pussy lips. Dad must have hit a tender spot for all of a sudden she was throwing herself back at him harder than she had been up to then and her little wolf scream told the story. She was in the middle of another strong orgasm. Dad must have pulled his face out of her pussy and rammed his tongue as far up her ass as he could get it. He hadn't done that with me and she surely wasn't expecting anything like it. It was the trigger she needed to have her body release her juices. I kept pulling her down on me and I was only a minute behind her. My juices covered her face as I let go a river.

"That was wonderful. I have never had sex like that before." Nicole purred.

"Glad you liked it honey. We'll have to do it again that way another time," answered Dad.

Dad was looking down at me when he continued with, "It looked as if you enjoyed it too Judy."

"Oh yeah. Nicole has found the way to my heart through my pussy." I laughed.

We made plans to take off for Paris in the morning. There were a couple of major scenic things along the way so it would be another day in getting there. No problem, we were way ahead of our free trip schedule.

Our car had been brought around to the front of the guest cottage in the morning with Nicole's parked right behind ours. She volunteered "I'm taking mine too. There isn't any convenient train service between Paris and here so I'll just drive myself back when I am finished touring the city with you people.

I had opened the passenger door on our car that morning and Nicole called to me, "Judy, ride with me. I have a lot to tell you about Paris."

I needed to talk with Dad alone and replied that I would ride with Dad until our first sightseeing stop and then switch cars. That seemed to satisfy her.

We were no sooner on the road when dad reached over and patted my knee saying, "You are truly enjoying sex with her as much as any you ever had. Right?"

"Dad, you're right. What the hell does that make me?"

"A woman who enjoys sex with another woman as much, if not more, than she does with a man. Bisexual is a good name for it."

"Does that bother you Dad?"

"Not at all sweet thing. I love to see you happy regardless of where that happiness comes from."

"Great for I was worried about what you were thinking about me." I answered.

He just smiled but reached his hand over and let it rest between my legs. There was just the slightest movement in his fingers. A minute later those fingers had me squirming on the leather seat.

"See, the old man hasn't lost his touch. You still enjoy my hand."

He had me so excited I couldn't answer him other than, "Mmmmm"

That was all he had to hear and he had his fingers in full race mode. I lifted my hips up and pulled my shorts and panties down letting him have free access to me. His hand quickly found my clit and had it hard in a second or two. "Whew, you sure know how to do that right."

It didn't take me long and I pushed his hand away and asked for his handkerchief. I was going to explode and was going to need something to wipe myself off with. He handed me the handkerchief and moved his hand right back where it was. I was glad I asked for it for my orgasm hit me hard and I was soaked. I threw my head back against the seats headrest and my hips in the air as I exploded. "Holy shit, that was something else." I stuck the handkerchief between my legs but it wasn't big enough to soak up all of my juices and wipe off the seat beneath me too. He reached around and grabbed the few tissues I had left in an old box under the passenger seat and they did the rest.

The sightseeing from her place up to Paris and then around that beautiful city was unbelievable and Dad and I enjoyed every minute. We also enjoyed the sex that took place almost every night. The first night in Paris, and yes we did take Nicole upon her offer of her apartment, we were just lounging around naked and chatting away. I told Dad that he ought to treat Nicole to one of his famous 'girl has feet in the air after she has sucked his cock a little fucks'. He looked at me as if I was nuts and then shook his head knowingly.

Nicole said, "You know I don't speak English very well. What was that you said?"

Dad stood and went over to her and said, "Rather then tell you I will show you."

His cock was half-hard as he put his hand behind her head and pulled her to it.

"Take it in your mouth Nicole. Go down on me as deeply as you can."

She reached out and held his shaft as she guided him into her. She did pretty well and had almost half of him in and on its way down her throat. She started to bob and he was fully hard before she even got going. A few minutes of that and he pulled out and took her by the hand to the edge of the bed. She sort of knew what was ahead and lay back. This time he didn't just lay on top of her but put his arms under her knees and lifted them high. His cock was in direct line with her pussy lips and he slid it in. She gasped a little and then he rammed it home.

"Oh God," followed by a stream of French. It must have been of pleasure for she was smiling from ear to ear.

He had her legs high as he thrust in deeply and then he leaned forward to take one of her hard nipples between his lips. She was moaning louder than I had ever heard from her before but she had her teeth clenched. It must have been giving her both pleasure and pain. Another few minutes and the rush came over dad before it did her and he exploded deep inside of her. He let her legs down and I went over to the bed and said, "You better let someone who knows what they're doing finish this off." I said with a huge smile.

He laughed and pulled out of her with his cock being replaced with my face. I too held her legs in the air as I buried myself in her. I pulled back just a little so my tongue would have easy access to her clit and worked on it for just a short while until she had her legs thrashing around in the air as if she were riding a bicycle. She was tossing her hair from side to side as she again shrieked, "Judy, I'm coooooommminng." And come she did. Her maids were going to have a job in the morning for she absolutely soaked the bedspread. We should have removed it before our activities but never thought of it.

The rest of our stay in Paris was filled with: seeing some world famous sights, eating in some fantastic restaurants and enjoying some wonderful sex. The night before we were ready to leave I told dad Nicole and I need to speak with him. He raised his eyebrows sort of knowingly and said, "Let's hear it."

"Dad, I hope you aren't going to be disappointed or think I am ungrateful but Nicole has offered to take me on a tour of a lot more of Europe ... Germany, Switzerland and Austria and I have accepted her offer. I'll probably be gone at least another month or so and probably won't have a job when I get back but this is something I know I have to do and not just for the scenery."

He held a hand palm up to me and whispered, "Hush honey. No explanations or apologies are necessary. I think it is a fabulous idea and know you will enjoy it immensely." He went over to the desk and pulled out his checkbook and wrote me a check for enough money for me to stay three months if I wanted. Nicole saw what he was doing and screamed, "No, Glen, she is going to be my guest. She will not need money."

"Nicole, if you want to treat her that will be fine but I will feel much more comfortable knowing she has it."

He then came over and put an arm around each of us and simply said, "Girls, enjoy yourselves but remember one thing ... be careful. " And then he poked me in the ribs and said, "I'll expect you to come home knowing a lot more French than you do now. Particularly more than 'eat me Nicole'."

We drove him to the airport in the morning and after turning in Dad's rental car Nicole and I took off in hers in an easterly direction ... Europe here we come; in more ways than one!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Great Trip
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds