A Grind And Then Some Ch. 01-03

Chad had his jeans down and his cock was slamming into Sam's pussy sending Sam for a loop and close to another mind blowing orgasm. Chad's eight inch cock was on a role as Sam's hand went to the window of the bus to keep her from hitting the metal side.

"Man are we lucky these are tinted windows" said Chad grunting as his dick was be clamped hard by Sam's pussy as he rammed into her like a battering ram.

"OH YES CHAD PLEASE KEEP IT...OH...GOD.. YESSSSS" moaned Sam as she exploded all over Chad's cock.

Amy and Nikki soon had their legs crossed together as they lined their pussy's up together. Taking a deep breath both began to slap their pussy's together causing extreme pleasure as they both looked at each other wanting lust. Their slaps echoed through out the bus as Amy came up with an idea.

"Hey how bout I do a split between the seats and aim my feet straight and you two can put them in your twat and Chad can fuck me in the ass and my movement from being fucked in the ass should move my feet in movements of fucking you guys" said Amy as she and Nikki reached their peak and exploded as they clung to each other riding the waves of their orgasm and kissed.

"Why not lets do it" said all them as Nikki stood a little weary.

Standing on the two seats Amy slid down to a split where her legs were half on the seats. Nikki and Sam scooted towards her feet till they both where inside of them and all they could do was moan at the kinky penetration of her feet. Amy bent all the way till her hands touched the ground to balance her self as Chad lined up with her ass.

"Ok one...two...three...OHHHHH YESSSSS" moaned Amy after Chad began to slam into her initiating her feet to move inside Sam and Nikki.

Chad was slamming away at Amy letting his cock enter her past her limits and Sam and Nikki were clenching their eyes tight as Amy's feet rotated some what back and forth inside them. As Chad slammed more into Amy two seniors walked up to the group of fuckers.

"Um can we join" asked one the boys.

"Sure just one of you better be able to fuck my pussy and I'll suck the other....OH GOD CHAD HARDER... what you just standing around for doing something" said Amy struggling to speak under all the pleasure she's getting from her ass.

Quickly one of the boys got under her as the other dropped his pants right in front of Amy's face as his cock stood at a astonishing 9 inches. The boy under her thrust his cock into her and caused her to moan as it went all the way down the tunnel. Amy began to deep throat the one in front of her. Everyone was either grunting or moaning as for Amy she was being ganged banged with all her holes stuffed with raging cocks. Soon Chad was bucking wild as he let lose into her ass and fell in the farthest seat back as the boy under her quickly got behind her and began to fuck her doggy style. The one in front was going wild as Amy was licking his cock up and down. Next to go was Nikki as Amy's foot hit her g-spot causing her title wave to explode over Amy's foot. The moaning produced by Nikki caused a chain reaction and Sam erupted all over the seat. The boy's were next as both exploded in her and Amy was just screaming over the pleasure as Nikki and Sam had her shirt and bra up and were sucking on her nipples. As the boy's pulled out of her she began to utter lots of stuff.

"OOOH GOD I'M SO CLOSE, NIKKI EAT ME OUT...OHHHH YESSSSSS!" moaned Amy as Nikki began to eat her out and erupted all inside her mouth.

Everyone laid out some where, even though Amy was hanging from the split she was doing between the seats as she collapsed under all the things that had been done to her.

"Oh god that was the best gang bang I've ever done, jeez holy shit we have to get our clothes on we're almost there" said Amy struggling to get her clothes on.

"Hey Earl sorry we didn't clean up our mess" said Nikki as the bus came to a stop in front of the school.

"No problem Nik, I'll have no problem getting it just one ting tough me and you will have to make it up together" said Earl and Nikki nodded her head as he opened the door.

Everyone stepped off the bus a little groggily as they regained their balance, but of course Amy was really had wobbly leg as she balanced on Chad. The two boys bragged about it to their friends, but the girls denied it and Chad threaten them if they try spreading rumors about fake stuff they'll have to deal with him and the rest of the baseball teams bats up their ass and all the boys did was go white in the face and nod a yes. The bell rang and soon the Nikki had a smile of joy that she going to receive something else today if she can handle it.

Chapter 3

As Nikki walked into the choir room, she spotted one of the baseball players, John. He's about 5'11, red hair, green-brownish eyes, was freckle mania, very built since he played baseball and footballs team corner back.

"Hey waz up" said Nikki walking over to John who was stacking some music onto a shelf.

John was listening to some rap music so he couldn't hear her. Nikki walked over and hopped onto the top riser and came behind him and with a swing of her arm punched him in the arm. John turned around and found him self staring at the hidden cleavage of Nikki who tapped his head and looked up at her gulping.

"You know your really quiet sometimes, how you doing" said Nikki as cocked an eyebrow.

"Doing find, um can you um" said John pointing at Nikki's breast trying not to stare.

"What you don't like my tits?" asked Nikki grabbing a handful of her juicy tits moving them a bit.

"No I just feel like a pervert looking at your chest" said John returning to putting music back up.

"Have every thought that I may like you to stare" said Nikki taking an ear piece and putting it in her ear to listen to music he was listening to.

All she could hear was Nelly singing "It's getting hot in" and smiled as John looked at her. Nikki dropped down and began to grind into his crotch as he stood a little surprised as his cock reacted to her movement. Slowly she began to roll her hips really getting his cocks attention and soon Johns shaky hands began to hold onto her as he began to thrust his cock into her ass through her skirt.

"Hey John have you ever dry fucked before?" asked Nikki really getting his cock into her ass.

"Oh god, no, what's that?" asked John as he began to feel his cock get a lot of pleasure from her ass.

"Just start fucking me like you would if we were naked" said Nikki bracing her self for his assault.

John soon began to thrust hard into her ass going deep into her. Nikki began to bite he lip as she felt what felt like an 11 inch cock entering her ass. John grunted as her ass impaled his cock really feeling the pleasure.

"GOD YESSSSS, COME ON JOHN FUCK ME HARDER YES...YES..OH HHHHH....." groaned Nikki as his cock sent massive ripples through her ass and his balls slapped against her pussy.

"Nikki um I'm about to cum what do I do" said John struggling to get the words out as he is about to come.

Nikki dropped to her knees and took out his cock and impaled his cock in her mouth and all it took was one lick of her tongue and John erupted down her throat while groaning. Nikki began to suck him dry as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock as he was draining. His cum was never lasting Nikki was afraid someone would come in while she was still taking his load. John felt her concern and grabbed his head phone from her and put it back in his ear. As he turned she got under the table he was stacking music and kept swallowing his load as it kept coming. After five minutes he finally stopped coming and Nikki put his cock back in where it belonged.

"My god that was amazing how come you came so hard?" asked Nikki looking at John in astonishment.

"Well, Amy thought the same thing her whole pussy filled up and was over filling, Chad was astonished too, but it didn't quite explain anything" said John as the doors to the room flung open and Mr. Burns walked in.

"John have you finished packing the music?' asked Mr. Burns looking at Nikki.

"Yeah just stacked the last one" said John holding up the last pack of music.

"Hey Nikki, what are you doing here so early usually you're the one who's here right as the bell rings?" asked Mr. Burn cocking an eyebrow.

"My friends were tired from a weekend party and went straight to class to lie their heads down for a five minutes before class" said Nikki squeezing John's cock with out Burns noticing, but John did a quick squeak as he went to speak.

"Where do you want these Mr. Burns?" asked John beginning with a squeaking voice to ending with a normal voice.

"Over there john, ha, ha, ha, ha" said Mr. Burns mimicking Johns voice and then laughing as he pointed to a box.

"Mr. Burns" came the voice from the intercom.

"Yes?" said Mr. Burns turning towards the intercom.

"Can you come to the main office a package is here for you" said the person.

"Ok on my way' said Mr. Burns beginning to walk out the door..

"John please can you eat me out so I can be relieved' said Nikki getting back on top riser and sitting on a seat she turned around towards John.

John put his face under her skirt and began to eat her panty less pussy. Soon Nikki archer her back pushing Johns head harder against her pussy blowing a big moan out. As Johns tongue stabbed at her pussy Nikki was clenching her calf muscle she approached her climax. John hands shot up and picked her up onto his shoulder where her legs her hooked over her shoulders and she was really in pleasure just from John doing that John quickly began to hit her g-spot causing Nikki to squirm and moan in the seat.

"OH GOD JOHN, PLEASE I'M ALMOST THERE" moaned Nikki as she pushed Johns head more into her snatch and when John did one last lick Nikki released her juices into his mouth.

Nikki was bouncing about as she continued to cum in John's mouth. Nikki couldn't stop shaking as she continued on the longest climax she has ever done. John was just eating away at her when Nikki arched her back once again the third button on her blouse popped off and she finally settled down until she fell limp. John went to speak, but Nikki put her index finger on his lips.

"Let me guess you ate Amy out and she had her longest climax" said Nikki picking her head up.

All John did was nod his head and Nikki's head fell back and she breathed a piece of sweaty hair out of her hair out of her face.

"Why is it that the quiet one's are the best in pleasing a girl" said Nikki as she turned her chair around as the bell rang and shot up as people piled in and smiled as for the fact gym is her next period.

-to be continued-

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds