A Grind And Then Some Ch. 04-05

"Yeah" said Tom licking her right nipple once more and then slacking in the chair.

"We'd better get out their before our class thinks something is going on" said Beth standing up a little wobbly in her legs.

Both slowly retrieved their discarded clothing and put them back on. With a final kiss the two exited the storage room and were met by Nikki who had her arms on her hips and Dustin with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey guy's" said Tom looking at Nikki's smiling.

"Hi Tom everything there that's supposed to be there?" asked Nikki still smiling.

"Yeah, everything there and accounted for" said Tom checking his clip board. "Look at the time, it's almost time for class to be over" said Tom who blew his whistle and everyone went into the locker rooms to get change.

Nikki stayed behind as everyone except Beth went into the locker rooms. Walking over to Beth Nikki sat next to her and tap her shouldered causing Beth to look up.

"You know my step-dad Tom he's a nice guy you know?" said Nikki looking at the locker room door.

"Yeah" said Beth very flattery.

"So what did you think?' asked Nikki scooting down closer to Beth.

"What are you talking about?" asked Beth looking worried that Nikki knew what happened in the storage room.

"Well did he get you really hot under those hot clothes" said Nikki leaning closer breathing hot air against the neck of Beth sending chills through her body.

"Nikki what are you talking about?" asked Beth really trying to keep control of her body.

"I bet you have tones of energy, matter of fact I bet you could have sex with one person and then right after that do it again with another" said Nikki pressing her body up against the body of Beth's who was fighting the temptations.

"Nikki what are you doing?" asked Beth breathing heavily feeling her crotch go wet and her nipples beginning to become erect once again.

"Well I want to see if you're cut out to be worth the hassle to allow you to cheat with my step-dad" said Nikki placing her hand on Beth's leg causing Beth to open her legs.

"OH GOD!!! Nikki we can't, I'm a teacher" said Beth trying to fight the temptations, but she was losing the battle.

"What am I making you hot?" asked Nikki rubbing her hand further up her thigh to her crotch.

Beth squirmed in the bleachers feeling her breast through her tank top.

"Please allow me" said Nikki unzipping her windbreaker.

Sliding her hands across her tank to Nikki leaned in and kissed her neck causing Beth to moan. She kissed her way up Beth's face and nibbled at her bottom lip pulling it. Turning her head to the side Nikki locked into a kiss with Beth battling Beth's tongue with hers. Nikki slid her hands down under the waistband of the Beth's pants and inserted three fingers into Beth causing her moan. Nikki looked into Beth's glittering eyes watching the lust rise up. As Nikki fucked Beth with her fingers Beth's hands were buried deep in Nikki's short shorts.

"Since class ends soon lets end this on a quick note" said Nikki and both removed each others bottoms and panties.

Getting on the same bleacher Nikki and Beth entwined their legs until their pussy's line up. Kissing once more both of them began to slam their pussies together uttering moans as their lips smacked together. They were approaching their orgasms at an increasing rate just from slapping their pussies together. Quickly they stopped and with their legs still entwined they began to fuck each other with their fist getting loud moans from each other. The echoes of their moans were reaching them really causing them to bring each other close to an orgasm. Their face were showing all the pleasure they were receiving with them breathing hard. Soon both were twitching as they climaxed still fingering each other to obis. Coming down from their orgasm Beth and Nikki untangled their legs and pulled their bottoms back up. Leaning in they kissed in lust saying a goodbye.

"I guess you're worth it, maybe next time we can spice another encounter" said Nikki walking over to the locker room.

The day went on with the same stuff and the classes seemed very dull, but it came time for chemistry and lucky for Nikki she had it with Amy's boy friend Chad. Walking into class a few of the fellow junior and seniors got an eye full of her legs each memorized causing Nikki feel a little excited at the matter of making some boys grow erected. Nikki sat down in the back with her usual chemistry partner Chad.

"Hi Chad" said Nikki pulling out her binder.

"Hello Nikki, how you feeling" said Chad remembering their ordeal on the bus this morning.

"Horny and excited" said Nikki pulling her homework out of her folder.

"Yeah you're not the only one" said Chad looking her up and down.

"Don't you have study hall with Amy in the morning for an hour?" asked Nikki putting her name on her homework.

"Yeah, but each day you come to school with clothing that gets every man and girl juices flowing" said Chad licking his lip.

"Really" said Nikki grabbing hold of his bulge that was forming in his jeans.

"Yeah!" Moaned Chad as Nikki churn his balls.

"Ah poor Chad, maybe we can arrange a little get together during our free period" said Nikki releasing Chad's balls.

"Well" said Chad.

"What?" asked Nikki looking at Chad who was nudging her.

"Alright I'll give you a lap dance real quick" said Nikki looking up making sure no one was looking.

Placing her hands on his thighs slowly she began to grind her ass into his crotch causing him to bite his lip suppressing a grunt. Nikki was losing control of her self and becoming desperate for sex. Biting her lip Nikki silence a moan that surfaced as Chad twisted her nipples through her blouse. Sure enough Nikki found her self bouncing onto of Chad's lap getting his cock to push the material of her skirt and panties up into her ass basically dry fucking him. A door slammed and both moaned silently in disbelief that their teacher Ms. Guy was there already.

"Alright class get your chemistry books out and turn to page 252. Do questions 1-10 multiple choices and critical thinking number 19" said Ms. Guy pulling her drawer open retrieving last weeks test. "Keep doing your work and I'l hand back last weeks test and allow me to say I was quite please to know the fact that this classes grades were the best out of all my seven classes."

Ms. Guy walked over to Nikki, her average tits of C cup bounce freely inside of her lab coat, her slender legs clench their muscle with each step, her curly black hair tied up in a pony tail, her figure stood tall at a whopping 5'7. Handing Nikki and Chad their test she smiled her delicate smile and caught a glimpse of Chad's bulge in his pants. Blushing slightly she walked off handing everyone their papers.

"Hey I think Mr. Frank may have made Ms. Guy blush" whispered Nikki to Chad.

"Who's Mr. Frank" said Chad, but looked down to realize his bulge. "Oh that Mr. Frank."

Ms. Guy felt her self flushed all over after seeing Chad's bulge and kept imagining what he would felt like. She knew she was an impressive woman, but if compared to Nikki she was the less favorable fuck person. As she finished handing out the test Ms. Guy sat down with her nipples slightly poking through the lab coat. Constantly she glanced towards Chad still blushed a little, but little did she know Nikki caught her casual glances and smiled. Finishing up her paper Nikki walked over to Ms. Guy's desk and bent over showing off her ass to the class and her tits to Ms. Guy. Ms. Guy looked up from her chemistry book and got an eye full of Nikki's rack. Once again she slightly blushed admiring how Nikki be stoles a slimmed body with a wild brown hair, hypnotizing green eyes, nice bubble ass and a blouse barley containing her 37 Double D's.

"So what you think of Mr. Frank?" asked Nikki cocking an eyebrow looking down at Ms. Guy's lab coat that had perky nipples pushing through it.

"Who's Mr. Frank?" asked Ms. Guy cocking an eyebrow as Nikki sighed.

"What did you thin of Mr. Frank?" said Nikki pointing back at Chad causing Ms. Guy to blush a little brighter. "Did Mr. Frank give you feelings of wonder? Did he provoke you to think sexually? Did he cause your body to act on its own? Did he make you vulnerable to sexual talk? Did he make you want to be filled up?" asked Nikki watching Ms. Guy's breast strain against her lab coat.

Reaching down Nikki cupped her left tit feeling its fullness and Ms. Guy closed her eyes and then opened them as Nikki walked back to her desk. Soon everyone finished their work and waited for class to end as Ms. Guy graded them. Chad's bulge stayed up on the count of Nikki would grab it every time she felt like. Without thinking Nikki smiled at Ms. Guy as she locked onto Nikki and watched her disappear behind the lab station. Curious she continued watching till Chad's eyes began to flutter and her hands drifted to her lap. Nikki was bobbing her head up and down on Chad's cock getting him primed up. Deep throating him his cock's head reached the bottom of her throat and as it hit the back of her throat she would cup his balls feeling them. As Nikki gave Chad a blow Job Ms. Guy had her index finger buried up to her second knuckle inside of her self watching buck wildly as was sucked off. Nikki released his cock and stood up and looked at Chad. Sitting next to him Chad got on his knees and disappeared behind the station and under Nikki's skirt. Ms. Guy quickened her pace as she watched Nikki's head jerking about and her hands were cupping her breast. Nikki was biting her lip experiencing some great pleasure when the bell rang causing Chad to shoot up and Ms. Guy to come back to earth to find the entire class looking at her. Some of the boys were staring deeply at her as some girls had a strange look that looked like they were quite disgusted. The class filed out and Ms. Guy felt ashamed until she found her self in her office masturbating to the scene that she witnessed and what might happen during free period.

Chad and Nikki made arrangements to meet up in the cafeteria since their lockers were located on different ends of the school. Nikki literally ran to her locker and then ran to the cafeteria wanting to get it over with. Walking into the cafeteria she walked over to the end of one of the long tables and placed her book bag on it. Looking around Nikki frowned when all a sudden she bent over, her skirt forced up, her panties shoved down and with a grunt and moan a cock was buried deep inside of her as it impaled her. Slamming hard into her she felt great pleaser grabbing onto the sides of the tables to keep her self from moving.

"OHHHHH!!!!!!YES!!!!!!! HARDER!!!!" Moaned Nikki and Chad began to drive long thrust into her ass. "Darling I think you should stick the stick in my pussy before the people come in her for free time.

Quickly Chad pulled out of her ass and spun her around. Sitting in a chair Nikki straddled Chad and began to ride his cock. As she pogoed up on his cock her nipples were being sucked on along with her ass being spanked. Chad needed release bad and with all his might he picked Nikki up and laid her on he back. With his cock still resting in her Chad began to pump hard and fast into her getting moans of pleasure from Nikki as he pounded away inside of her. Leaning down Chad locked into a kiss with Nikki as he pumped when with one final thrust both were over the edge.

"YES!!!!!!!!I'M COMING!!!!!!' Moaned Nikki as her walls contracted on Chad's cock milking every little drop out of him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds