A Group Hug...

I joined Kelly for a while. Jill's ass arched into the air as their torso's were tightly clinging to each other, four arms straining to pull the other yet closer, and I let my tongue roam from the small of her back across her butt down to her steaming pussy....bumping my face against Kelly's as she lapped furiously. I then moved back across the blondes writhing back and shoulders, paused to rub my now sticky face in the wonderfully silken, short hair. On her back, Kelly's thighs were splayed wide...right leg hanging to the floor, the left thrown up over the back of the couch. In between, Jill's head bobbed and moved in time to the thrusting motions that were beginning to become evident in both bodies.

Bending low, I ran my tongue down the inside of Kelly's virgin thigh, all the way to her petite, shapely foot, where I hungrily licked at her damp toes....sucking first one... then another...tickling and adding to the sensory overload already threatening to overcome both girls.

As I straightened back up, my fist stroking the length of my blood engorged member, I could hear the small animal grunts....the telltale moans....the increasingly frenetic rocking motion that consumed my girls as they raced toward orgasms!

I edged up tight to the sofa and the thrashing sweat soaked bodies and taking my slippery shaft at the base, I easily slipped it into the hot, wet space between them. Instantly, I felt my prick begin to twitch and spasm as the feverish movements of the girls bodies squashed and rolled it between them.

Jill's suddenly began a new, frantic bucking motion, as Kelly's back arched fiercely, her right foot digging into the shag carpeting, her left leg flailing mindlessly...spastically.

I fought desperately tp keep my manhood wedged between the hot, sweaty stomachs of the girls as first Kelly, then Jill lurched at each other...clutching...grabbing...grunting...and ultimately crying out as one...overcome in the throws of orgasms never before experienced with such raw intensity.

My own climax screamed inside my head as I came...gushing an incredible load of my seed into the heavenly space between smooth, wet abdomens....breasts squeezed flat...nipples trying to burrow into unyielding flesh. And pressed tightly...riding out the indescribable tempest that wracked all of our bodies.

And then it was over. I slipped out from between my two best friends, and fell back onto the carpet, my chest heaving, spent. For a few moments the girls lay where they were, breathing deeply...waiting to regain composure.

"Jill..." croaked Kelly in a strained voice, still trying to get her breath.

"Kels...was it good for you?" whispered the older blonde.

"I don't know if anything could ever be better. Jill...could you turn around for me?"

"Sure, baby."

Jill slid off the sofa, carefully extricating her long, thin legs from around the younger girls shoulders and neck. She turned and as she leaned forward Kelly's arms reached up to wrap around Jill's slender neck, immediately pulling her friend to her bosom.

"Thank you...Thank both of you," she said warmly looking over to me. Jill's mouth placed a tender kiss on Kelly's moist lips as they embraced, both once again on the verge of tears..but tears of unlimited...unbounded joy.

I struggled to my knees, legs feeling a little like Jello, and crept to the couch wrapping my arms around my beautiful friends.

"Ok, ok," I demanded. "Group hug!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Group Hug...
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds