A Guest at Dinner

"I take it you didn't find her?" she asked when we returned.

"She's probably hiding," I replied with a sigh. "She knows this place better than I do."

"She's probably getting laid," Erika said before turning to Mr. Stein and saying, "Are you bored, because I certainly am."

"Excuse me?" I said, alarmed by her words and the offhanded way she said them to me.

"It is the best time to have sex," Erika said with no hint of sarcasm in her voice. "The lights go out, there's nothing to do, and well, there you go. She's probably getting laid."

"By whom, may I ask, we are all here," I replied with annoyance and frustration I made no effort to hide.

"I'm sure she can find someone, women always can," Erika said before popping another button open on her sweater in her casual way. "It isn't that difficult, it never really is."

"No one else is in the house," I said, quite tired of her games. "Whatever you're up to, I don't really care. I'm going to find her, and when this storm ends, I want you out of our lives. I've had it with you."

Angrily huffing and puffing I turned, and taking my weak and challenged flashlight I walked out of the room. I called out for Bella, repeating her name, I begged her to come out from hiding so I could see she was unharmed and alive. The effort seemed futile, she did not respond, but then in my searching I passed by our bedroom where I heard the sound again. It was that same quiet chirping, followed by a high-pitched wail. It was still barely audible but undeniably there, so I entered the bedroom once again.

It had to be a trick of the wind and the rain, the old creaking house above us, or something else rational and ordinary. The noise sounded human, but I knew it was all in my head. My fear and my worry about my missing wife had led me to imagine strange and unsettling things.

As my light passed over the bed I saw it was made when it had not been before. So I called out to Bella. She had to be there, hiding in the darkness, and soon to be found. Only she could have made the bed, there was no other explanation, so I walked around the bed and cast my light on the floor.

Erika was lying with her back on the floor. Her legs were wide open as far as they'd go, with one knee pressed against the dresser, the other against the bed. She was completely naked, head back, mouth open wide. She was emitting deep, passionate sighs. And there was my Bella, crouched down on the floor, her face pressed so deeply between Erika's trembling thighs.

I stood there in silence, unable to process this disquieting scene, a slice of the fantasy Bella and I planned. The scheme to seduce and share Erika had been sidelined in lieu of the storm, as well as the appearance of our landlord, the elderly Mr. Stein. And now it appeared to have bloomed nonetheless.

The scene alone was shocking; an erotic vision beyond compare, but what was more disturbing was that this was impossible by any means. I'd left Erika in the kitchen, along with Mr. Stein, and now she was here. That could not be possible and yet there she was, along with the missing Bella, wrapped up together and paying me no mind.

Erika arched her back and her gigantic breasts went from hanging at each side to spilling over her shoulders alongside her head. She moaned a long, low moan, her mouth still open wide. Her eyes closed as Bella's tongue moved up inside her, teasing and tormenting her. Bella's hand rested gently against Erika's abdomen, allowing her an opportunity to work her clitoris with her fingers as her tongue weaved its spell.

I marveled helplessly, gazing at this intense scene. In so many fantasies it had looked much the same. It was wrong and improper to such a degree that it made what I witnessed unreasonably arousing. It must have been heavenly, for it was beyond earthly compare.

Standing there frozen I knew not what to do. Erika arched her back higher, rising up to such a degree that her spine seemed like rubber, and then came her moans. Deeper and louder than any before, she cried like a baby and shrieked like a ghoul. Bella's tongue pushed deeper, her lips and teeth worked madly, she was tireless and devoted to only one goal.

"He... is... coming..." Erika cried between moans. Her body raised higher, her arms pushed her up into the air. Her nipples were swollen, extended like fingers from her wide areolas, now swollen as well. Normally like saucers big enough for teacups, they now were engorged to the point where they looked like overinflated beach balls covered with bumps of all shapes and sizes and ready to burst. I'd once fallen in love with Erika's beautiful breasts, so large and so round, she never let me touch them when we made love. Now they seemed laughable, like comical balloons, her grotesque distended nipples and areolas too wretched for words. Her pale white melons were tunneled with dark veins, and in her state they'd become quite enflamed.

At the moment I realized how hideous Erika's breasts really were, Bella began to withdraw her tongue. As she slipped it back out of Erika's wet and desperate hole, I could see how bulbous and purple her cunt had become. It now was so obvious why she'd said what she said earlier in the living room while giving free views. This was indeed what it was; the word was easily too kind. What she had was a cunt and that's all that it was and had ever been.

Bella's tongue kept withdrawing, an inch at a time. This was not normal, not the Bella I knew, for her tongue was small and quite kind. This tongue was longer, and unusually so. It slithered and flittered its way out of Erika's disgusting cunt. Two inches, four inches, six inches, and more came out of the cunt and still more remained. Erika moaned and writhed and in madness she came, over and over, her body bending as she screamed in ecstasy with no control to be seen.

Erika became more beautiful, too gorgeous for words, as it became obvious how grotesque her body was. Bella's tongue continued to exit an inch at a time. Erika's orgasms were endless, one after another, with no second to pause. And when the tip of Bella's tongue finally withdrew from the depths of Erika's unholy sex, it was clearly inhuman, twenty inches in length with a fork at the end.

Bella turned towards me as Erika's body convulsed, no longer orgasmic but something quite new. Her legs kicked in spasms, her arms opened wide, and three serpent heads peeked out from her cunt. They slithered and looked all around the room, each head independent, curious and bold. Erika's breasts went from white alabaster to a deep purple hue. I felt sorry for her as her breasts seemed to get heavy and painful to carry. They stretched alongside her and their weight pulled them down to the floor. It was not distressing, at least not to me, for in her face I could see her suffering was intense and quite real, and it was in that moment that her beauty was most true. The only thing I would have loved more deeply would be if they burst like balloons.

"Tits like that should be an unbearable affliction, tormenting you and causing you unending pain," I told her quite suddenly, no control of my words, and after I spoke them Bella snickered and grinned.

The hydra heads began to slither out into the room, bringing with them long slimy black bodies, thick and heavy. They fell to the floor. Each one eventually revealed over three feet of length after exiting excitedly from Erika's horrible cunt.

And then with a flicker from my uneven light, both Bella and Erika disappeared from my sight. The three terrible serpents were all that remained. Turning towards me they hissed out my name. Then each in turn glided under the bed, and I stepped back and towards the door.

Cautiously watching for anything strange, I exited the bedroom, my back to the door. Reaching the hallway, my eyes pulled open wide, I tried to determine just what I had seen. With no easy explanation, no answer I could find, I cast my light back and forth down each end of the hall. I was seeking assurance my passage was clear. And once I'd discovered nothing untoward, I stepped rather quickly away from that room, into the chamber warmed by the fire.

Mr. Stein was sitting in front of the fire, in an old wooden rocking chair, seemingly hypnotized by the movement of flames. My stomach was churning, and burning with fear as I got closer and called out his name. No response he did offer, no movement was shown, his body was ashen, and his face was frozen, staring into the flames. Soon his status would become clear to me. Stein was no longer living, his body had stiffened and grown eerily cold, but his eyes seemed to follow me, much like the heads that hung by the fire.

I was afraid to disturb him, a thought quite absurd, so I stepped very lightly away from the fire. Walking with purpose, I slipped out of the room and into the dining room where voices were heard.

Erika was standing, leaning up against the table. She was speaking to a man I'd met many times before. It was Bruce, the handyman who did work for Mr. Stein around the property and house. His expression and voice were ungodly calm, and Erika was laughing at some of his words. There was no indication from either of them that they were aware of Mr. Stein's passing. Bella was not with them, they were quite alone in the room, now well lit by candles and the lantern Bruce carried with him when he arrived.

"I didn't hear you come in," I told Bruce.

"You look pale," Erika said. "I take it you didn't find Bella?"

"I thought... well, no, I don't think I found her, no."

"You don't think you found her?" Bruce questioned.

"There were noises and shadows," I explained, not willing to explore any further what I had seen.

"Plenty of those in this old house," Bruce said with a chuckle. "Sometimes I think this place is haunted."

"Mr. Stein said you were coming to fix the generator," I said, wanting both to change the subject as well as distract Bruce from his constant looks at Erika's breasts hanging freely inside her thin white sweater.

"Who said I was coming?" Bruce asked, his chiseled jaw clenching in great consternation. He'd always made me feel uneasy whenever he came around, usually in tight t-shirts with biceps bulging and his muscular body on display. I'd often caught Bella looking longingly at him when he did repairs around the apartment.

"Mr. Stein," I said, now feeling concerned. I'd managed to tell myself that I'd seen things that were not real, from Bella with Erika to Stein's rigid corpse, but now I wondered just what I had seen.

"A dead man said I was coming?" said Bruce sounding both amused and disturbed. "When you called me and told me your power was out and Bella was missing, you sounded alarmed. Now you've got me worried."

"I didn't call you," I told him as I watched his expression for signs he was joking or pulling my leg.

"Old man Stein has been dead, what, five years or so now? I know this place is creepy and strange, but a dead man talking to you is a little extreme."

"You were coming, I thought, to try to fix the generator," I said with an anxious sigh. "How can you do that from in here?"

"I came to see if everything was okay," Bruce told me, looking towards Erika with his eyes drifting purposefully towards her pendulous breasts. They were still hanging freely, stretching the thin fabric of her sweater, her big puffy nipples clearly in view through the material, the buttons more than halfway undone. They looked heavier than they had when Mr. Stein was staring at them, not quite to the extreme I had seen in my apparent delusion, but her nipples were very erect now and her breasts were hanging low rather than maintaining any degree of the firmness they usually showed.

"I may have distracted him after he knocked on the door," Erika explained with a smile. "I invited him in and out of the rain and he helped himself to a little... dessert."

"It was quite surprising to see her opening your door. You're not one for company. I've never seen you have guests," Bruce reported. "Such a charming and beautiful woman, so I was curious as to why she was here. She said she was Bella's doctor, so I wanted to know more."

Erika walked across the room, beaming with pride, her long white legs striding in her heels and tight little skirt. She welcomed Bruce's glances, converting them to stares, giving him every opportunity to look upon her body and become a feast for his eyes.

My own eyes transfixed upon her body and form, all other thoughts leaving me as I recalled the memory of her on the floor in the bedroom with Bella's tongue inside her driving her mad. I began to whimper, overcome with desire, tears in my eyes.

"Bruce was just telling me about his wife's thick bush and how it needs pruning," Erika said as she stepped seductively across the room, making sure both Bruce and I enjoyed a view of her long, sexy, pale legs. The buttons on her sweater were improperly fastened. The bottom most button was standing alone with the second lowest button in the lowest hole, and each of her buttons then followed in kind.

"I'm not really particular about that kind of thing, but I've never had the pleasure of eating a smooth, hairless cunt like Erika's," Bruce told me.

I swallowed hard, now quite speechless. Erika's hand drifted downward, her long fingers stretching and finding the flesh of her thighs. They wandered from where they landed, just slightly above her glorious knee, moving with grace up the inside of her thigh, and then under the skirt, where they paused and withdrew.

"Oh well," Erika said with a pout. "Sometimes you want things you cannot have."

"They keep me around because I'm handy in many ways, and not just with household repairs," reported Bruce with a gleam in his eye. "Maybe your generator could use some tender, loving care?"

"That is probably the worst line I've heard in ten years," groaned Erika as her arms dropped to her side "Can you please do something about our lights? And maybe while you're at it, chase away this damned storm? I can't stay here all night and this is getting quite old."

"I'm not a miracle worker," Bruce told her. "The generator needs fixing, that I can probably do, but any more than that is a little out of my jurisdiction."

Erika turned and looked into my eyes, and spoke in a tone patronizing and devoid of any care. "You're a wearisome lover, inadequate in so many ways, and you were never worthy of my time. I often did wonder, during the times when I endured your pathetic carnal exertions, how even someone like Bella, with all her problems, could be satisfied with you. Now I'm trapped here with you, Bella nowhere to be found, and I actually contemplated suicide as a better option than being alone with you all night. Then Bruce showed up at the door and saved me from your banality and restored my good cheer."

She began slowly unbuttoning her sweater as I stared, bewildered, and now in emotional pain. Her words cut right through me and shattered my soul. I wanted to curse her, to call her all manner of names. This temptress, this whore, with no compassion for others who played such sick games... and yet I was unable to stand up to her barrage of insults and abuse. As Bruce stood, enjoying my discomfort while laughing at me, I surrendered my heart and fell in love with Erika, all over again.

I dropped to my knees, tears in my eyes, and begged her forgiveness for disappointing her so. I would not look up, cast my eyes to the floor, and waited for some sign she wanted me still. No words were uttered, and then as I waited a vision came to my eyes. A long slimy creature with a human head did slither from under her skirt, coiling its way around her thigh as it descended before me down the length of her long, beautiful white legs.

The creature uncoiled and looked directly at me, its forked tongue flickering, as I knelt there unfazed. It seemed to linger, hanging free in the air, and then leaped upon me as the candles wavered and went dark. Even the light from Bruce's lantern went out.

I could feel the creature coiling, wrapping itself around my neck. Still I remained, unmoved and emotionless, offering no resistance as it squeezed itself tightly until I could no longer breathe.

In a moment of darkness, eternity passed, and then I was blinded by lights bright and true. They hovered above me as I lie on a table, my arms and legs tightly bound. Two men were beside me in hospital scrubs. Bruce then appeared in my field of view, wearing a lab coat, his face much concerned.

"You had a bad episode, the worst I've ever seen," he told me quite calmly, showing compassion for what I'd been through. "Your wife was quite frightened, we were all very concerned. She would like to see you, but that's up to you."

I longed to see Bella, to know she was safe, so I gasped out hoarsely an affirmative answer to what he proposed. My body felt weak, my mind in a fog, I felt thoroughly helpless and resigned to this position, held down by restraints.

The two men in green scrubs stepped away from the table to which I was strapped, as did Bruce thereafter, leaving me a few moments alone. I felt dizzy and confused. My surroundings were foreign but familiar as well.

Bruce reappeared with Erika at his side. She wore her thin white sweater; a bra underneath, with the buttons unbuttoned only three from the top. She wore a short skirt, her bare thighs well in view, as she stood at my bedside with worry in her eyes.

"My dearest Bella, I was afraid you might die," she said as she choked on the words, her emotion so real.

I gasped and I gurgled some random words, unable to express the thoughts I was thinking or the way that I felt. She slowly reached down and brushed my hair from my face, smiling through her uneasiness as she looked into my eyes.

"Can we have a minute?" she asked Bruce, not looking away from me for even an instant of time. He nodded affirmation and stepped out of the room, leaving Erika standing alone with me in this strange but familiar very well lit room.

"Bella, sweet Bella," she said to me then, "I love you, and miss you when you go away. I'm tired of lying, of being unfaithful and hurting you so much. I've been fucking your doctor for the last several months. I don't know what happened, it started quite suddenly almost out of the blue. What started as flirting became so much more. It was just sex at first, wild and intense, incredible sex, and then we fell in love. When you went to the hotel room and found me there, you were not mistaken in what you believed. I'm sorry, so sorry, but what can I do?"

My lips felt so dry, my tongue seemed to swell, and no words would come forth so I just stared at her sadly, not wanting to lose her but afraid I just had.

"I'm pregnant," she told me, "and of course it's not yours. Bruce is the father. There is no one else, so this much I know."

Her mouth crinkled and her brow furrowed as she reached down and lifted the front of her skirt. She wore no panties, and underneath was quite bare. Beautiful and hairless, her sex was right there, so close I could smell her and at it I did stare.

"My cunt was so willing, some would say too willing, to take what he offered and let him do what he pleased. I beg your forgiveness, for all that I've done."

The head of a hydra peeked out through the lips of her cunt, turning and churning, and burning with wrath. I froze in great terror, struggling against my restraints, as Erika looked down on me like a pet she had tamed.

"Oh Bella, my darling, you'll learn to behave. The only part of you I need now is your sweet, loving, beautiful blue eyes. I want you to watch as Bruce and I make love night after night and build our new life together. Oh, my Bella, my sweet Bella, I want so much for you to be there for it all, please don't break my heart."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 758 milliseconds