• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hand with That Hard-on

A Hand with That Hard-on

Jill wants help with photos.

My wife, Beth, had given me a BJ a couple weeks before while her friends Jill and Lilly looked on. Since the experience I'd been beside myself but my wife gave no indication that it would ever happen again. It seemed to be one of those things that chicks just do and erase from their memory.

Another week went by, then another and I learned not to talk about it. Smile and jack off when things weren't hot between the two of us maybe but I knew not to make too much of my luck.

Beth stepped out into the garage one evening as I was cleaning the glove box of my car. She looked over my shoulder and held her hand on my ass in a not so suggestive manner but none the less the warmth gave me that familiar sensation and my cock started to grow hard.

"Hey," she said. "Do you think Jill looks good?"

You know from hundreds of hints from your guy friends that there is danger in any answer to such a question but still an answer has to come. "Yeah," I said. "In the right outfit she's pretty good looking. Not as hot as you, but I'd introduce her to my friends."

"Ah," Beth said. "You're sweet. Thanks, honey."

I knew my friend Brian was pretty close to breaking it off with his wife and was thinking he'd be my back pocket buddy if I had to make an intro.

Beth patted me on the ass and pushed me over into the car further to sit beside me. It wasn't really comfortable but intimate moments aren't always sexy either.

"Here's the thing," Beth said. "Jill is looking for a guy on a couple of these dating sites, right?"

"Yeah?" I asked wondering where this was going.

"Well," Beth closed the car door and leaned against it looking at me. "She needs a favor and I was going to do it but you know I'm not any more into girls than she is."

"You lost me," I said.

Beth nodded and wrinkled her lips up on one side. "She wants some sexy photos."

"Of me?" I asked. "What'd she want those for?"

Beth shook her head slowly. "No, of her. She asked me if I'd take them."

I jutted my lower lip out and chewed it as I drew it back in. This could be good, or it could be good, or... no I could only see a good side here. "And you were going to take them? What nudes and stuff like that, or just some hot looking skirts and tops?"

"I'm not sure," Beth said as she moved her hand to her top and rubbed her cleavage. "She said sexy photos. I asked how graphic she wanted them and she started to get into it when I thought I was over my head."

"Well..." I let it hang there. "I'm not a pro, is this something she can afford to ask a studio to do for her?"

Beth undid the buttons to her top. "No, I think Jill is okay on money but wants this to be done by someone she knows so she knows who to strangle if the pics get out."

Now I got the picture. "Or if it was me, she could get you to strangle me and she could help?"

Her top was fully open now exposing her breast filled bra. "You'd never do anything like that would you?"

"Post her photos?" I asked. "Not unless she asked."

Beth traced her nipples through the fabric of her bra. It turned out to be pretty soft because they protruded clearly within seconds. "So..."

"What?" I asked.

"Don't you want to practice taking photos of me first?" she asked.

I smiled and jumped from the car running to the house for our digital camera. For the next hour we took pictures of her in all sorts of poses all over the house. By the time we were done I had some great ideas and a raging hard on. Beth smiled at my rock hard member and told me it was obvious I'd have the same problem when I took a set of images for Jill. She seemed okay knowing I'd be sporting a tent pole with her friend and asked if I'd like it if Jill sucked my cock.

"Sure," I said. "If she is half as good as you I'd probably love it if she gave me head."

"Really?" Beth asked spreading her legs and fingering her pussy. "Would you like it if she fingered herself while she made you orgasm all down her sexy throat?"

Just then the phone rang. I mean perfect fucking timing. I picked it up and handed it to beth while offering my throbbing cock to her to stroke. She began a conversation as if I wasn't there but after a moment she looked at the drips of white beginning to fall from the head of my cock and moved a hand to it to spread the juice over my swollen head.

"Oh," Beth said stroking my cock. "Yeah, I bet he'd love that. Oh, and I asked if he'd like you to suck his cock and he is totally into it."

I moaned, this could only have been Jill on the phone.

"Uh huh," Beth said leaning over and licking my cock head. "A little, but not too too salty. Oh sure, yeah I know you missed it last time. Lilly got in on that. She's a little whore I think."

"Suck it, baby," I said as she stroked my cock within a half inch of her full lips.

Beth smiled and kissed my cock. "Yeah he's hard and dripping right now. We've been practicing taking photos of me so he's all worked up thinking of you and cock sucking and me and cock sucking and I think he's going to shoot all over my face."

I shook from head to toe as my wife jacked my cock in her hand while talking about it to her friend. I held my hands to my ass and arched my back so I was just a little over onto the balls of my feet. Beth looked up and down my body describing my situation to Jill and stroking me firm and fast. My cock was burning by this time, my balls so full I thought I'd just burst.

"Yeah," Beth said opening her mouth a moment and sucking the head of my cock to her tongue and letting it go. "Throbbing. Yes, and very full. You know the head is like a big hot fleshy mushroom."

I don't know what ever came over her, this open discussion of my horny condition would have been something I'd never expected of Beth. Even so it was turning me on way past anything she'd done before.

"You want me to send him over now?" Beth asked. "He might not last that long, I mean I really don't know."

My mind started screaming; no.. no.. no..

"If you promise to suck him off," Beth said. "I don't want his balls getting fucked up from this. I don't know if I've ever seen them this full."

"No," I whispered. "No, that's not fair I'm going to explode."

"I think he's going to die, Jill," Beth said. "You better really fuck him good. I mean not just a mind blowing blow job. Okay? Is that a deal?"

I couldn't believe it. My wife was asking her friend to promise to fuck me and suck me off in exchange for sending me over to her place with wildest raging hard on I'd ever had.

"Deal," Beth said. She looked up and me with her hand still moving on my shaft. "Get going, I'm going to talk to Jill some more. She's waiting."

"Oh god," I said. For a long moment I could barely move. I was far to close to an orgasm to just stop. "I can't wait."

Beth kept talking to Jill and helped me get my clothes back on, my camera ready and shoved me out the door. "Go!"

I stumbled toward the car trying to adjust my third leg hearing Beth tell Jill I was on my way.

My god, I don't know about you but driving with a monster erection is quite a trip. Every time I turned the wheel it seemed that my cock head was right there feeling the friction and vibrations of the wheel on the fabric of my pants. My hand would move too far around through a turn and my fist would brush the length as it slapped it from side to side.

I kept thinking of Beth sucking me, of her telling Jill to take hot sexual care of me.

Who knows just how long it took to get to Jill's place but it seemed like seconds. Hours and seconds all in one might have passed. Jill's place was quiet, rain was falling and the lights were down in most of the windows on her street. I parked and ran to the door trying to keep the camera out of the wetness.

"Come in," Jill said from a partly open doorway. Her body was hidden but her scent wasn't. She smelled fucking hot.

"Hi," I said entering and started to close the door behind me.

"No," she said pulling me forward. "Leave it open, I'm enjoying the rain."

I nodded and followed her into her front room.

She had her phone in her hand and put it to her cheek, "So he can't be in my ass? I think I might need him to fuck me there, are you sure?"

That was it, I had to sit down right then and there. If I got to fuck Jill in the ass I think I might just pass out. I'd been thinking of fucking her tits, her lips, her pussy and only dared dream I might get to hit that fucking asshole.

"If he takes fantastic pics," Jill said. "Okay, yeah I will show you. If they aren't ready for Playboy I'll hold off at fucking, sucking, and if he really doesn't earn that I might stop at a hand job."

I started getting my clothing off.

Jill smiled, "I think you're right, Beth. He just started stripping. I think he forgot he has to take photos of me. All he wants is sex."

"No," I said trying to put a good foot forward. "We can just do photos."

"Oh," Jill said. "Now he's okay just doing the photos. Oh god, his cock is ready to explode!"

I looked down and jumped. It was fatter than I remember seeing it.

"I have to get off the phone," Jill said. "He might rupture something."

My body fell back onto her couch. I closed my eyes as she said a few more words and put the phone down on her coffee table. All I could think of was how badly I needed an orgasm. The tender skin of my cock burned from the swelling. My balls were like over inflated water balloons.

"Relax," Jill said. "I'll get some oil and we'll give you a hand job to take that swelling down."

For long frightening moments I lay back amazed by the pain of my own heart beat as it throbbed into my cock. It hurt and it hurt so fucking good. I realized if I just lay there I could probably have an orgasm thinking about how good this hard-on felt. How very hot it was to just throb and pulse with so much pent up jism ready to blast forth from my dick.

Jill failed to warn me before her hand which was now covered in something oily and slick grasped my cock and began pumping like lightening.

"FUCK!" I gasped and arched and who knows what. My body shuddered as electric blasts of sensation ripped from my cock and seemed to shatter and explode everywhere in my body.

"That's it," Jill said. "Let it out. Go on, blow that jism all over my tits."

My eyes flew open and I looked down to see Jill naked. Her huge beautiful tits hanging over my cock as she jacked me off. "Oh... fuck... shit... god... yes!!!"

Jill opened her mouth, her lips wet as she looked from my cock to my eyes. "Fuck yes!"

Her hand tightened on my cock. A mind numbing sensation ran like lava up my spine. When it hit my brain I lost focus. I knew she was there, saw her, felt her and yet all my senses were riveted on the pulsing orgasm she'd just sent me into.

"Uuuunnnnnhh... gaauuuwwdd..." I felt my body swell and empty, swell and empty as ropes of hot jism laced against her full tits.

I heard her pleased voice, no idea what the words were or if they mattered because the sound of my pulse in my ears was shockingly loud. I seemed to orgasm anew every time she moved her hand until finally it ended. It ended and just as intense as it was to orgasm it was intensely painful to be touched. I began shaking and twisting under the tormenting pain of pleasure at her stroking.

"Too much?" Jill asked not slowing even a little. "Does that feel too good?"

"Yes!" I gasped. "Oh god that's too much, way way too much, stop!"

Jill didn't stop. Jill pushed a hand down on my balls holding them toward my ass and pumped my cock even harder with the other sending small blobs of jism flying and oil droplets with them.

My body arched. Hell if it was my idea. It arched and my cock pushed right into her pumping fist. I swear there wasn't a drop of sperm, probably not a single bit of it but my cock seemed to think otherwise. It pushed up to her hand as if a fire hose was about to open up.

"Yeah," Jill said. "It wants to. It really wants to."

"No," I said. "There's nothing left. I need a few minutes. Ten, twenty and I can do it again."

Jill stopped pumping and held it softly.

I started to breath deeper but my body wouldn't let go of that arch. It seemed to want to keep going no matter what. I forced my ass down and she kept pulling on my cock, the sensation made me shudder all over again and a thick bead of white formed at the opening of my pecker.

"Nice," Jill said. "Now, lets get cleaned up. I want lots and lots of photos."

I tried to sit up and couldn't. "Can I have my cock back?"

Jill leaned over and kissed my left nipple. Her mouth opened and she bit down before letting go of my cock.

"Thank you," I said.

"It was Beth's idea," Jill said standing and walking toward her kitchen. "I wanted it in the ass."

"She wanted you to give me a hand job?" I asked, not even sure what was surprising at this point. "Beth?"

Jill was washing her hands as I followed to the Kitchen. "That was the plan, but we agreed a blow job and a fucking were okay too," Jill said. "For me."

"All I got was a hand job?" I asked.

Jill started drying her hands, "yeah."

"Cool," I said.

Jill turned her head a little, "What?"

"Huh?" I had missed something.

"Don't you want to butt fuck me?" Jill asked putting the dish towel down. "Photos and a hand job is enough?"

"No!" I said passionately. "I so want to fuck your hot ass."

Jill smiled wide, "good! I need it in my ass bad. Probably worse than you needed that hand job."

I looked at her with compassion then. I mean I had definitely needed that orgasm. If she needed it in her ass half that bad who was I to say no? "Great!"

"So you'll do it?" Jill asked.

"Sure," I said. "I can't wait!"

"Perfect," Jill said. "I asked Lilly to take a video, she'll be right over."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hand with That Hard-on

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds