A Happy Birthday

Mom kept her eyes closed, but hummed with joy at the mere suggestion. I sloppily pulled her nipple from my mouth and moved up on the bed until Mom and I were face to face.

"Open your mouth," I whispered. She opened it slightly and leaned her head back, inhaling sharply. I brought the tip of my tongue out and slowly licked her lips, then slid inside of her mouth. She responded with a passionate kiss; her mouth tasted wonderful and familiar. Suddenly I felt her soft hand wrap around my cock. For the first time since she got back on the bed, her eyes opened. They looked directly into mine, fierce, commanding, and at the same time on the verge of losing control.

Smiling, she said "No one tells Dad about this, ever."

Then she rolled me onto my back and moved down on the bed, hunching over my hard dick as if worshiping it. Her eyes fixed on the gleaming tip, she wrapped her hand around the shaft and squeezed hard. I arched my back, bringing myself within inches of her face. She met me in the middle, lips parting to admit me into the close humidity of her mouth. Her lips pressed together around the head of my penis, then slid downward to make way for her tongue, which she swirled around me. She enveloped me. My dick felt hot, wet, and tightly compressed.

"Mom, that feels so good," I said.

She pulled the root of my dick towards her mouth, hard, stuffing as much of me as she could take into her. She sucked hard, desperately, as if trying to get all of my cum out of merely by the force of her suction. I could see rivulets of spit drip down the shaft as her lips stretched to fit around more and more of me. Suddenly, I could feel the head of my dick hit the back of Mom's throat. Next to us, Sam spread her pussy wide open and slipped two fingers inside of herself.

"Fuck, suck that dick Aunt Liz, take the whole thing."

Mom pulled me out of her mouth and jacked me fast as she looked into my eyes. I was slick with her saliva, and she slipped one hand up and down with ease while she squeezed my balls with the other. She spoke as if she were admitting all of her deepest secrets, things she had never thought she'd be able to say, to anyone. They came pouring out, uncontrolled and unfiltered.

"I'm going to put you inside of me now Matty. I'm going to put your whole body in my mouth. I'm going to swallow you up and gag and choke on your cock and swallow and swallow until you're all the way inside me. I want you so bad, baby. I do. Oh, God, I want your dick. I want your cum. I want to feel my son's hard cock exploding right in the middle of me. I want to choke on it. I want to be so full of you, Matt. I want my little baby boy to fuck my throat deep and hard. Fuck Mommy's throat baby."

"Do it Mom." I said, wiggling my hips with impatience, "suck it now. I can't wait any more. Please, do it. Fuck. Fuck." I raised my hips, pushing my stiffness towards her moist lips. I seemed to get harder and longer, as if my penis were reaching out, begging to be swallowed.

She slipped me wetly back into her mouth, working her soft lips around the head and opening her throat to fit me all the way in. She pushed hard and all at once; I felt myself go past the back of her tongue and down her throat. She was actually swallowing me, swallowing me whole. This was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Her nose flattened against my stomach as I gasped with pleasure. She gagged and swallowed, her throat closing and convulsing around the whole length of my cock. And the sounds! The suck of air as my dick pulled an inch out of her throat and then thrust back in. The frenzied slurps as she vainly tried to catch the slobber that she left dripping down my balls. It was too much to take. I grabbed her head and forced her down as far as she could possibly go.

"Mommeeeeeeeeee.'

I was all the way inside; my Mom's tongue was running along the underside of my balls while my cock filled her throat entirely. She made strangled choking noises even as she pushed herself down onto me again. I started bucking, fucking Mom's throat. I had my eyes screwed shut, and had forgotten everything except the feel of that clenching around my aching dick, when Sam leaned against me. I could feel her big arm still pumping away at her clit.

"Matt," she said, "can I sit on your face? Will you eat me out? Please, this is too fucking hot."

"Oh, God yes" I moaned, "I want to taste your pussy, Sam."

Sam turned to face the headboard, away from Mom, who was now bobbing up and down on my pounding dick.

"Here I come, cousin," she said, and squatted over my face, firmly pulling her big ass cheeks apart. Her juicy pussy lips and rosebud asshole filled my vision, and then the rest of my senses as I opened my mouth and took her wet slit against my tongue. My face was buried in a mountain of creamy flesh. Her soft butt rocked against me and we sank into the bed together, all warmth and taste. Scooting forward, she brought her asshole to my mouth and I didn't waste a second jamming my tongue inside as far as I could. Sam moaned and laughed at the same time.

My heart was going a mile a minute. I felt like an electrical storm was crossing every wire in my body. I forced myself to focus on the reality of what was happening, the thought that I was actually fucking my own Mom, and gorging on my Cousin's asshole, on the morning of my eighteenth birthday. The longer I held the incestuous thought in my head, the more I could feel my orgasm building inside of me.

Sam ground her asshole down onto my tongue, then rocked her hips to give me access to her pussy and clit, then shoved back again. "Oh, fuck," she moaned, "eat my ass cuz. Fucking eat it."

She played with her clit and pressed against me while I pushed myself in and out of her rosy butthole, sucking at her and trying to work my face deeper between her cheeks. Whenever she bounced up off of my face, I got a glimpse of Mom, sucking my dick into her mouth again and again. She was in a kneeling position now, bent forward with her big brown tits drooping onto my thighs while she sucked. I could feel her nipples against the skin on my legs, and my eye traced the curve of her spine up to her curvy rump, wiggling in the air while she blew me. Blew her son.

That thought did it. I felt my balls clench. Gasping for air and lifting Sam's butt, I managed to squeak out:

"I'm going to—to—"

Sam pushed back down onto my face, cutting off the rest of my sentence. But she got the drift.

"Do it, Matt. Give Liz your jizz." She giggled again.

As I started to come, my back arched, burying me, almost smothering me in Sam's big ass and dripping cunt. She shook her head with pleasure and beamed over her shoulder at Mom. "Shoot it deep, cuz!"

The first volley of cum shot out of me, and Mom grunted as she gulped it down. She pushed her lips to the base of my cock and swallowed. I felt the sliminess of my spunk around my cock as another load hit the back of her closing throat. She kept her head down, her mouth fused to the base of my cock, as I let out a low cry and shot again and again. Cum filled her mouth completely; a pearly drop squeezed out between her lips. Her cheeks were full of my cum, and I knew I'd already shot plenty down her throat.

Mom gagged, then grunted again, then I could feel her start to swallow.

"Come on Aunt Liz, drink it. Drink your baby's cum." Sam was staring at Mom's cum-dripping lips and her hand was a blur at the top of her pussy. Mom kept trying to eat it all, slowly pulling me out centimeter by centimeter to give her room to swallow. She was careful not to let any more drip out. Sam's voice became broken and I could feel her start to shake as she got close to her own orgasm.

"Man up bitch! Eat it all. Eat that cum. You got it. Fucking swallow Aunt Liz. Swallow Matty's spunk."

Sam jammed her ass back onto my face and I laid my tongue against it, running it along the length of her cunt.

"Oh FUCK!" she moaned "Oh God oh God oh God Matteeeeee, don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Keep eating meeeeeeee--!"

Sam's body rocked so violently I thought she was going to fall off the bead. She let out a high-pitched squeal and shook and shook while Mom's throat closed again and again around my jerking stiffy, draining away the cum until she was once again suckling me with Motherly love and affection.

Sam tensed for a second, seemed to suffer a minor aftershock, then started to giggle, trembling as she eased onto all fours and off of my grinning face. Her cheeks were flushed, and sweat plastered her blonde hair to her forehead.

"I am SO glad you caught us!" she said. Mom just said "mmm," and nibbled lightly at the top of my cock. She was holding it in both hands now, gently, and fawning over it like a pet. Her tongue softly reached out and licked up the one stray drop of cum.

"That was..." I sighed. Mom seemed to be able to stop looking at my dick for the first time since she started sucking it. She kept stroking it idly as she looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Did you like that, Matt?"

"Of course he liked it!" said Sam, "who doesn't like getting off?"

"I did, Mom. I really did."

Sam took us both in with a stern frown. "What's with all the past tense?" she said. "This is an ongoing concern, kittens."

"I think I might need a minute," I said. My dick was just beginning to soften in Mom's hands as she massaged it. She took one hand away and stoked my belly, like she used to do when I had trouble sleeping. I was in heaven.

"Men," Sam snorted. "You always think it's over just because you came. Lesson one, cuz: you be a gentleman and eat your Mom out this instant."

I looked at Mom questioningly. She smiled and put a hand between her legs, caressing herself. "I'm so wet, baby," she said. As I sat up to kiss Mom, Sam wrapped herself around me from behind, pressing her giant chest against my bare back and encircling me with two chubby arms. Mom smoothly passed my cock to Sam's soft and waiting grip, then sat up to bring her face close to mine. I could feel Sam's chin on my shoulder, and hear her breath as she whispered into my ear.

"Kiss her."

I reached out and pulled Mom to my mouth. Our lips touched, then parted, and the taste of my own cum mixed with Mom's tongue filled me. We made out ravenously, our tongues entertaining and writhing against one another. Sam started to lick my earlobe, then slipped her tongue inside my ear as she drew her fingertips across the underside of my balls. I ran my hands down Mom's back and she moaned, sucking on my tongue as I stuck it deep into her.

The sounds of us kissing, and sucking, and slurping, filled the room. I could hear Sam's tongue inside my ear, and her hot breath getting faster and shallower. He body was so warm and soft against me. I sucked Mom's tongue in and out of my mouth and she hummed quietly, gently bringing her hands to my face.

"Lick me, baby." She hugged my face to her chest and drove my head downward. As Sam disentangled from me, I stuck my tongue out and enjoyed the slow ride down Mom's body, between her breasts, down her stomach to her belly button, to the soft mound above her pussy, to the fine hairs just above, and finally to the sweet salty taste of the juice of her swollen self. Her lips were plump and glistening; I sucked one into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue.

"He's so good, Sam." Mom shuddered.

"Try not to upstage me, Matty," Sam laughed, then backed up and got on all fours behind me. "Here, birthday boy, get that little butt of yours in the air and I'll try and provide some distraction."

I moved to the other side of Mom's pussy, sucking as much of her flesh into my mouth as I could, and simultaneously inching my knees back until I was in a bowing position with my ass in the air and my head buried in Mom's crotch. My dick hung straight down between my legs, still soft, and Sam tugged it playfully. "I got you a gift certificate too, but I'm going to go ahead and call this my real birthday present."

Then she popped my balls into her mouth and sucked them lightly. I moaned, and started to lick up and down Mom's pussy. Her juices were already covering my mouth and chin. "Oh God, Sam," she said, "eat his ass. Eat baby Matty's asshole." She sat back on her elbows and ground herself into my face. Sam's wide tongue cradled my balls for a moment, then drifted upwards and started to run the length of my buttcrack. It sent a shiver up my spine, through my tongue and into Mom's swollen clit. I pressed her clit with my tongue and started moving it back and forth in the way Lisa taught me. To my satisfaction, Mom moaned in extacy. To my even greater satisfaction, Sam started circling the tip of her tongue around my butthole.

"Oh shit, I'm going to come quick," Mom panted, and pressed me into her. "Stick a finger in me, baby." I slipped an index finger into her and crooked it, probing for her G-spot. "Oh God, that's it. Oh fuck. Did Lisa teach you that baby?"

I nodded, sucking at her pussy and jamming my finger in even deeper. As I did, Sam spread my ass cheeks with her hand and buried herself in my butt. I could feel her nose mash against me and her tongue forcing its way through the tight opening. "Oh yeah," Mom said, "she taught you so good Matty. Your big sister taught you so good." As I kept eating her, she started to talk continuously, her eyes rolling into the back of her head in sheer bliss.

"Oh God, that's it. Right there, baby. Fuck she taught you good. My little girl taught my baby boy how to eat pussy so good. She taught him how to fingerfuck his Mommy so good. Fuck. Keep going Matty. Right there. I want to come in the same mouth my daughter came in. I want my little baby to make me cum. FUCK."

She grabbed me by the back of my head and forced me into her, lifting her butt off the bed at the same time. It was a challenge to stay on target, but I gave it my all, moving my tongue fast over her clit and hammering at her G-spot with my finger. Juice poured out of her and dripped down my hand as Sam fucked my ass with her tongue. Mom's breath started coming in short pants, and her voice went up an octave.

"Your big sister is a slut and so is Mama baby. Mama wants you to make her cum, baby, just like you made Lisa cum. Eat her pussy while Sam eats your fucking ass. Eat her fucking cunt while your cousin tounge-fucks your fucking asshole."

Sam moaned in confirmation, and started tugging at my dick as she probed the inside of my butt with her warm wet tongue.

"Eat my baby's ass, Sam," Mom said, "eat his ass out good and deep. Taste your cousin's asshole. I want you to taste my little baby's asshole. You make him feel so good. You have to make my baby son feel so fucking good, and get your tongue so fucking deep in his ass."

I stuck a second finger into Mom, pulling hard at her G-spot, and her attention snapped back to her pussy.

"Oh, GOD yes. Eat me Matty. Eat the pussy you came out of, Matty, eat the--oh shit. Oh shit, I'm going to come Matty. I'm going to commmmmme on my son's faaaaaace. Oh Gooood, oh Fuuuuuuck. Eat me Matty, eat me Matty, eat me baby, eat me baby, eat Mommy, eat Mommy, eat Mommy, EAT MEEEEEEEE--"

She bucked, her pussy pulsing around my fingers, and screamed.

"OH FUUUUUUCK I'M COMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!"

She held me firmly in place and humped against my mouth and probing finger.

"FUUUUUCK! KEEP GOIIIIIINNNNNGGG!" She bucked and shook, my tongue slashing at her and my finger pulling firmly inside her pussy. Sam joined the chorus, moaning loudly from behind me. Mom convulsed, but I kept licking her hard and fast. "Oh God, Matteeeee--" I sucked her clit into my mouth and began to slowly swab it with my tongue.

"Oh God. Oh shit. Oh God."

Mom trembled, let her bottom hit the comforter, and lay still, heaving breath. Sam left my asshole with one last lick down the length of my taint, balls and cock, which was already showing signs of reviving. There was a moment of silence as Mom struggled to recover.

"Fuck yeah!" Sam said. "That was so hot Aunt Liz. Good job Matt."

"Thanks."

"Your boy's a fucking superstar, Aunt Liz," Sam continued, but Mom was temporarily beyond hearing. "And his ass tastes good, too."

"Mm-hmm," Mom managed.

Sam gave me a big hug and kissed me, exploring my mouth with her tongue. "Mmmm," she said, "you taste good too Aunt Liz."

"She sure does," I agreed.

"Well," Sam said, "I think that's enough foreplay. I want to see Liz get fucked."

Mom finally seemed to come back into the room. "What?"

"That's what you straight people do, right? Let's see some Mom-on-son deep dicking."

Mom looked at me, then back at Sam.

"I don't know..."

"Well I do. I didn't talk you into committing incest with your son just to watch you suck each other off. I want some action here."

That time I laughed. Mom stared at me with wide eyes.

"But...that's...different. It's too dangerous. I don't even have any condoms in the house."

That was true. Dad had gotten a vasectomy after I'd been born (a fact he constantly reminded me of when I misbehaved in his eyes), and I'd never seen him wearing a condom when I spied from the closet. Sam hummed disapprovingly and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Look at him, Liz. Don't you want to feel this inside of you?" I decided to remain impartial. I wanted to fuck Mom, but I wasn't about to push it.

"I...it doesn't matter. I could get pregnant, or--"

"So we'll worry about that later."

"Sam!" Mom barked, "that's incredibly irresponsible! What is Matt supposed to think when you say that? What kind of example--"

"You know some people," Sam interrupted, "would call going down on your son at all, or your niece for that matter, a less-than-stellar example of responsibility and restraint."

That silenced Mom. She looked me up and down again, then shook her head resolutely. "No," she said, "I can't. I'm sorry, but I can't."

Sam grinned. "Of course you can't. We've gotta get him hard again first."

With that she yanked me towards the edge fo the bed and hopped off herself, kneeling in front of my half-mast. Mom frowned.

"That's not what I--"

"Come on, Liz," Sam said, "let's show him how to share, set a good example." Without saying anything, I swung my legs off of the bed so I was sitting on the edge, Sam positioned between my thighs. At some point she'd put her hair up with a tie, and the tight bun bobbed as she stuffed my softness into her mouth. I could feel myself getting hard inside of her. I flexed my toes with pleasure and laid my hands on her shoulders as she settled her butt down onto her calves.

"That feels great Samantha," I said. I gave her shoulders a squeeze and began to brush her neck with my fingertips.

She smiled up at me around my cock, then her eyes darted to Mom on the bed.Mom rolled her eyes. "I don't know where you kids find the energy," she grumbled, and stood to come over. Her pussy still dripped down her legs, and I stared at the wet streaks on her brown thighs as she came and knelt beside Samantha. I had to open my legs wider to accommodate her.

"This doesn't mean I agree to fuck you," she said, then kissed my knee and smiled at me. "It just means I love the way you taste." She laid her head against my thigh, resting her hair against me while she licked at my shaft and Sam kept sucking hard on the tip. I pet her head sweetly.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, baby," she said. "And as soon as I get your sister alone, I'm going to love her, too." Sam caught my eye and winked, at the same time pushing my dick against the inside of her cheek. Mom lowered her head and started sucking on one of my balls. She would suck it lightly, let it pop out of her mouth, then wrap her lips around the other one and repeat the process. The whole time, she kept sticking her tongue out and pressing it against the skin underneath my scrotum. Sam's bun started bobbing more fervently as she wolfed my cock down. She didn't take me as deep as Mom had, but her mouth was softer and warmer, and she left plenty of room for Mom to occasionally lick or suck at the base.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds