A Happy End to School Life Pt. 05

I only released Heather a few times for her to catch her breath before I mercifully went back to fucking her mouth.

Over the past week and all the extra action I had gotten, I had become a lot better at holding off and controlling my orgasm. Heathers lips wrapping around my cock and me hitting the back of her throat was becoming too much though. I wasn't going to be able to control it much longer.

"Tighten your mouth" I told her as I only worked the last few inches of my cock in and out of her mouth. Her tightened lips made the feeling just that much better.

I had a wicked thought and wasn't going to tell her I was close. I kept up my efforts of fucking her mouth and my balls tightened up.

"Fuuccckkkkkk" I groaned loudly as I exploded. I held her head on my cock as shot after shot of cum exploded into her mouth. "Fuuckk me" I moaned as she took it all. She moaned around my cock as she bobbed her head on the head of my cock.

I released my grip of her head but she still worked away at my cock. Sucking every last drop of cum out of me. With a final pop, my cock fell from her mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck" she moaned as she whipped at her chin. "Thanks Josh"

"Pfft thank you" I laughed.

"Fuck that was hot" she said "I've never been dominated like that before but I loved it."

"Yeah sorry I got carried away" I said, falling back onto the bed. "I loved it too!"

"Oh really?" She smirked. "Well next time you can dominate me some more!"

"I'd be more than happy to" I grinned.

"I'd better get going now though!" She said as she got to her feet.

"Welcome to stay for dinner?" I offered.

"Thanks but it's ok" she smiled, gathering her things.

"Don't mind if I..."

"Don't worry" she giggled "you don't need to see me out, just see to yourself."

"Thanks" I smiled.

"See you tomorrow" Heather smiled and waved as she left my room.

I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes.

"Fuck, time is it?" I sprung awake. I checked my phone, it had only been roughly ten minutes since Heather had left. I laughed to myself as I realised my pants were still round my ankles. "That could have been awkward."

I chucked my pants to the side in exchange for a pair of shorts and stuck a different t shirt on. I went downstairs and there was no one home yet. Hailey must have still been at practice and Mom wouldn't be home for a while.

I checked the fridge for something to eat and found a microwave meal which would do the trick. I stuck it in the microwave and once it was done took it up stairs.

A passed the few hours mindlessly going through social media and playing on the Xbox. I was shattered so decided to head to bed.

I don't know how much time has passed but a noise in my room awoke me slightly. I was still completely out of it so wasn't sure what was going on. Not sure if I was dreaming or not but someone was in my room moving towards me.

"Who's there?" I groggily asked.

"Sshh, its me" Haileys voice came.

"Hailey, what the hell?" I asked, rubbing and squinting my eyes trying to see.

"I can't sleep" she whispered climbing onto my bed.

"Whys that my problem?" I asked a little annoyed to the intrusion.

"I need you again, it will relax me!" She whispered rubbing her hand over my body.

"Need me?" I asked confused.

"Yes" she said as she slipped her hand onto my crotch.

"Hailey?!" I became a lot more awake.

"Josh just keep quiet, I'll do all the work. I need to feel your cock again" she whimpered as she worked my shaft with her hand.

"What about mom?" I asked.

"Moms passed out from work" she told me as she continued to work my hardening cock.

"Fuuckkk" I moaned.

"Just get hard for me" she whispered.

It didn't take long for her to get me fully hard, being a teenager it doesn't require much to get a hard on. I could then feel her climb on top of me.

From what I could tell she wasn't wearing any panties as she positioned herself over me. She took my cock in her hand and guided me into her.

It was a little sore at first as she wasn't wet enough yet. She winced in pain as she lowered herself onto me until my full length was inside her.

"Just hold still" she said as I could feel her pussy tighten around me and slowly start to get wetter.

I did as she said and held still for a few moments until Hailey started to slowly grind against me. Her pussy was becoming wetter and it was becoming less painful as the pleasure took over. Her hips moved forward and back.

With her pussy juices in full flow she started to bounce on top of me. Hailey began to moan louder as the pleasure built.

I simply reached my hand forward and grabbed her by the hips. As she continued to bounce on my cock, as she came down I lifted my hips up to meet her.

The room filled with groans and moans as our bodies collided together.

Hailey placed her hands on my chest as she fucked me faster. She remained speechless as she moaned louder and louder the faster she went.

It was completely different sex to the other night but it still felt amazing. I was finding out all new things about myself. I loved dominating her and Heather but now Hailey being in control and basically using my cock for her own use was a new feeling of pure pleasure.

Hailey was bouncing on me so hard and fast that I couldn't keep up with her and lay there as she fucked me. All I could manage was to reach my hands further round and grab her ass. I squeezed it in my hands which made Hailey moan louder.

Hailey continued to fuck me for several more minutes before I could hear her breathing and moaning becoming a lot more laboured. Her tight pussy tightened even more around my cock and her pace slowed. I knew she was close. With her slowing I took my chance and began to fuck her. I lifted my hips and fucked her hard, pulling her hips into me.

Hailey froze as her orgasm reached its climax. She gave out an inaudible low scream as her pussy juices flowed out over my cock. I was nearly at my climax and so not to be left out I continued to fuck her. I pulled her down onto me more as I fucked her harder. She was still frozen as she rode the end of her orgasm out. My balls tingled and I knew it was my turn.

I forced myself up as I exploded deep inside her. I groaned as my orgasm spilled out into Haileys pussy. As I pumped cum inside her, her pussy tightened again and her body shuddered and shivered. I could only guess a second orgasm washed over her.

Emptied once again I relaxed my body and just lay there. Hailey was still sat on top of me and breathing heavy. She took a deep breath before speaking,

"Thanks Josh, I needed that!" She moaned softly. I felt her lean forward and her lips met mine in a soft tender kiss. "Goodnight brother" she said as she climbed off me.

"Goodnight sis" was all I said in reply as I lay in bed and very quickly drifted back off to sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds