• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Wife

A Happy Wife

12

This is a recount of an event that happened recently in my life. My name is Ashley. I am 26 years old and have been married to the man of my dreams for the past 7 years. We have two beautiful daughters together, ages 6 and 4. When I married him it was a huge lifestyle change since I was raised in a repressively strict Christian family.

He was in the Navy and was gone for frequent periods of time. He is a very liberal minded guy and had always told me that, unlike most guys, he realized women had certain needs that should be met and should not be kept from fulfilling. Specifically he thought a woman should give in to her sex drive, which he thought was very strong, and if a woman was kept from satisfying her sex drive it would lead to frustrations later on that would hurt our marriage.

So, he told me that it was acceptable for me to have sex with any guy that I would like, whenever I wanted, under the condition that I acted maturely, responsibly, and safely. He put full trust in me and our strong love for each other made our marriage secure. He was never afraid of losing me to someone else and I knew in my heart that I would never leave him. Nor did he ever seek from me an allowance for him to sleep with other women. He said he didn't care about having sex with other women, he wanted me and that was enough.

At first I was shocked by the idea of my husband allowing me to do this. I refused to do anything with another guy. My Christian upbringing just would not allow it. My husband would never force me, but he said I could if I chose. I began to come around to the idea after the first time he was gone at sea. It was not an unwelcome idea, and when I finally gave in and had sex with the first guy, I began to like it and want more of it. It made me admire my husband all the more. Since being married, I have now had sex with 6 other men; the last one is what this story is about.

I had recently gotten back into shape after having two children. I had gotten my weight down to a healthy 125lbs, with a 5'2" frame. I had maintained my ample boob size of 36C. My hair is a cute dirty blond that is wavy to just below my shoulders.

My husband had just gotten discharged after doing 12 years in the Navy and he has taken a year off from doing anything other than relaxing at home. He said that it was now my turn to start working, which I didn't mind, since I hadn't worked since before I was married. I was glad that my children were growing up and starting school and that my husband would be there for them afterwards. Now it was my time to get out.

After two weeks of job hunting I finally landed a good office job at an accounting firm. I quickly fit in and I worked closely with a girl named Sandy who showed me all that I needed to know. By the end of the first week Sandy and I had become friends.

I was well into the job by the end of the first month, when Sandy came to me on a Tuesday and invited me out on Friday night. She said it was workers night out every Friday night just to let loose and unwind from the work week. She went out with a small group, of which I have already been introduced to. There was Jenny who was married and my age, Rachel who was 24 and had a boyfriend, and single guy named Justin who was the young one of the group at 22, and of course, Sandra who was also the same age as me and married. She said we usually go out around 8 or 9pm, giving ample time to the wives and mothers to tend to their families after work before going out. I told her it sounds like fun and that she could count me in.

I asked my husband about it when I got home and he said that it was great, that I should go out and have a great time. When Friday came around, however, I was nervous. It had been ages since I went nightclubbing and I know my tolerance for alcohol was down real low. Sandra reassured me when I told her. "You will be surrounded by friends, so don't worry about anything, we'll keep you outta trouble. I'll pick you up about 8:30, is that ok?" I told her that would be great. "Don't worry, you'll have a great time."

When I got home and was getting ready for the night, I thought for the millionth time how grateful I was for my husband. Even though I hardly ever went out, he always bought me clothes that he thought looked sexy on me and showed off my body. He always reassured me that I had a sexy body and he would always want me to wear clothes that showed off my boobs and butt. I have always been told by many people that my butt is my best feature. It is really full and round and has "grab me" written all over it, or so I've been told. I decided to go relatively conservative tonight, although, with tight jeans, a black halter top underneath a shear white long-sleeve see-though shirt, and a black sleeve-less vest over that. I wore my hair up in pony-tail.

My husband appraised me admiringly when I came down stairs and after a little while Sandy showed up to pick me up. I gave my husband a kiss and he told me to have fun.

Sandy, Rachel, and I drove to the club and Justin and Jenny were already there when we arrived. We spent the night talking about the week over some drinks. Throughout the night Justin sat across from me. We didn't work in the same departments so I never saw him very much and I talked to him only a few times.

He seemed interested in engaging me in conversation throughout the night and seemed like a really sweet guy. He was also very hot. He stood nearly a foot taller than me and was very firm and muscular. His shirt was skin tight, so I could see that he had a sexy six-pack. He had a really cute, melting smile. He also had a young, boyish-looking face. At one point, he and Sandy got up to dance, and when they returned, Justin took her seat next to me, and Sandy sat across from me. From that point there was only two conversations at the table. The one between the three girls that was lively, and the one between Justin and I that was more hushed.

"You look very beautiful tonight, I like that shirt, it shows what a nice stomach you have."

I laughed, "Surprised that you say that, considering that this stomach has held two children. But thanks, and you, too, are looking handsome tonight. Your shirt also shows that you have a nice stomach."

He laughed, and the conversations ebbed and flowed, until towards the end of the night, he asked me to dance. I said, "It has been awhile since I have danced, I hope you are prepared."

"Well, I have been prepared to dance with you all night." He gave me that cute smile and it made me blush. He got up and took my hand to lead me out on the dance floor. The song was quick beat dancing music and I awkwardly danced with him for two songs. I was embarrassed by my dancing and when we returned to the table I was grateful. After a few more drinks I began to feel the effects, and when a slow song began to play, it was me who suggested we go out to dance. He held me close as we danced, and I could feel my boobs press up against his muscular six-pack. After a few minutes, I felt his hand slide down from my back down to my butt. I didn't prevent him, but I felt that I should probably be more careful.

It was already closing time when we returned to the table. Sandy asked if I was ready to go, when Justin volunteered to give me a ride home. I was about to insist that Sandy take me home, but they were already out the door. I was now getting more worried being left alone with Justin.

As it turned out, my worries were unfounded. Justin was a perfect gentleman on the ride home. He asked a little about me and my family. He told me he had a great night dancing with me and asked if I had fun. I said I had a great time. "I am looking forward to going out with you next Friday. Will your husband let you go out again?"

"I will be able to come next Friday, and I am looking forward to it, too. Maybe you can give me some dancing lessons." I half meant it as a joke.

We finally got to my house around 2:30am. He got out and walked me to the door. "You know", he said, "if you would like, you can come over to my place after work on Wednesday and I can teach you some dance moves." I hesitated for a moment and then he gave that charming smile.

"Ok, sounds great", was my reply. We said goodnight to each other and he leaned down to give me a kiss. Surprisingly, I found myself leaning up to meet him. We kissed full on the lips for what seemed like a minute. I went inside afterwards and found everyone asleep. I felt dizzy from his kiss but I couldn't help smiling to myself and I felt giddy and excited.

On Monday at work, I found myself searching out for Justin.

At one point I saw him across the room. I was just looking at him and thoughts of him naked entered my mind. "God, he is so hot!", I thought, and I wondered what his cock looked like and what it would feel like inside of me. I felt my panties getting wet. All of a sudden he looked over and saw me looking at him. We stared at each other for a few seconds, then he smiled and waved. I blushed and smiled and waved back.

Suddenly, a stack of papers hit my desk, bringing me back to reality. I looked up embarrassingly at Sandy. She smiled knowingly back at me. "Sorry to interrupt your daydreaming", and nodded towards Justin. "You know, he said he really had a good time with you last night and he said he really likes you."

I laughed and said, "He really said he likes me? That's nice but I am a married woman, not a single girl anymore."

"Don't kid yourself girl, you know you want him. You will end up fucking him, it is just a matter of time. All of us, Jenny and Rachel, have fucked him, married or not. And let me tell you, he is great."

I was astonished by her frankness and revelation, but at the same time I was reassured by their marital indiscretions. "Well, I am happily married, and I would not imagine doing anything like that."

"You already have imagined it." Sandy smiled mischievously and walked away.

On Wednesday, Justin called me at my desk and asked if I still wanted to come over to his place after work. I told him I was still on for it, that I told my husband that I would be working late tonight. "Great, I will be by your desk when I get off at 4:30 and we'll order some takeout." "Ok, sounds like fun, bye, Justin."

At his place, we settled down on his couch and talked while we ate. Afterwards he turned on his stereo to dance music. He taught me lots of moves for club dancing, and with the excuse of him teaching me to dance, I allowed him free range for his hands to roam and feel my body. His hands began on my hips while we moved, then he moved one hand to my butt. The longer we danced the bolder he got, and the more my defenses went down. He squeezed my butt with one hand, the other hand was on my side just underneath my arm to the side of my boob. After a moment it slid over the front of my boob. I was getting excited and it was obvious because I was wearing a tight shirt and my nipples were very visibly poking out. While dancing, he was gyrating his hips against my crotch and his fingers kept playing over my nipples. I should've stopped him from touching me, but I didn't and I continued to allow him to feel me up because it felt so good.

After a few minutes we ceased any pretense of dancing and began to just make out. He leaned in for the kiss and I met him halfway. He was gently massaging my left boob and his right hand slid under my pants. I was wearing a thong so he rubbed my bare ass. We kissed for a few minutes and our tongues slid into each others mouth. We moved over and sat down on the couch, never breaking our kiss. He moved his hand over my leg and back up to my boob and continued to grope and massage it.

Then I panicked. I felt this was going too fast and even though I knew that my husband wouldn't mind if I fucked Justin, I still felt that I had to maintain my respectability. I broke apart from him and told him it was getting late and that I should go home. I told him thanks for teaching me some dancing and that I had a good time. I expected him to be disappointed, and I didn't want that. But, he was a real gentleman about it, saying he understood and maybe I could come over for dancing lessons more often. I said, "I would really like that and maybe I could show off my newfound learned skill with you on Friday night." He said, "I'm looking forward to it." He smiled, then walked me to the door. He kissed me at the door and then I left.

I arrived home around 8:00pm. My husband had already fed the kids, and they were playing upstairs. He was watching TV. I sat next to him and gave him a kiss. He asked about how my day went. My husband always told me to tell him if I ever flirt or have sex with another man. He said he didn't consider it cheating if I told him all about it, but it would be cheating if I hid it from him. I didn't tell him yet. I told him my day was exhausting, especially since I had to work late.

On Friday, I left work about 5:00, went home and prepared dinner for my family. Then I showered and went to the closet to pick out my clothes for tonight. I chose my tight fitting Brazilian jeans with high heels, my red thong with see through material covering my pussy and the word "Flirt" stitched onto it, and a gold clubbing shirt with a "V" all the way down to my stomach showing the inner sides of my boobs and that fit very loosely so that all one had to do to expose my breasts is to just brush the shirt aside. No bra is required for this shirt. I curled the ends of my hair and wore it over my shoulders. I put on nice amounts of makeup and jewelry.

My husband was nearly knocked off his feet when he saw me. "Ok, baby, I'm going out for the night." "You are astonishingly sexy, I want to hear about what happens tonight tomorrow." I laughed and told him I would give him every detail. Then we kissed and I left when Sandy arrived.

At the club Justin couldn't keep his eyes off of me, and I took the seat next to him. We greeted each other and right away he put his hand on my knee. I smiled at him and let him leave it there. He slightly rubbed his hand up from my knee to my thigh. It was then that I realized that I would fuck him tonight. I immediately got wet with the realization that I would get laid by him tonight and I wondered what the sensation would feel like as his cock slid into me for the first time. I couldn't stop looking at him and I was hanging onto his every word. I found myself quick to laugh if he said a joke.

I drank more liberally than the previous Friday and I danced more with Justin. I was no longer nervous and on the dance floor he was all over me. Whenever we returned to the table, we awaited for the other girls to leave and when we were alone we would have little make-out sessions. Later in the night, we would begin making out when the others were still at the table. Of course, they would poke fun at us, but we continued.

At about 15 minutes till closing time, we were in the corner, kissing with his tongue probing deeply in my mouth. His left hand had reached into my shirt easily and was alternated between playing with my nipple and just rubbing the whole breast. His other hand was rubbing my inner thigh. In no time at all he moved his hand over where my pussy was. I slightly opened my legs to give him some access, and he began rubbing my pussy through my pants. I moved my hand over to his crotch and immediately I felt something big and hard. I rubbed his cock through his pants while we were kissing. He moved his hand up and into my pants. He moved my thong aside with his fingers and began slowly rubbing my clit. I began to moan softly. Then I felt a finger slowly slip into my pussy. He moved it around and then slowly moved it in and out. Our kissing became more intense and frantic and he began to finger me quicker. He broke our kiss to look at me.

"I think we should probably go. Looks like the girls have already left, so I guess I'm stuck giving you a ride." I smiled and said, "That's a good idea. Why don't you take me to your place and give me a ride on this? I really need it inside me right now." I gave his cock a good squeeze through his pants.

We got up to go. At the car, he opened the door for me to get in. When he got into the driver's side and put the keys into the ignition, my hands shot out and undid his pants. I was extremely hot and wet by now just by the thought that I was about to be holding in my hand a really hot and sexy guy's cock. It was really dark in this parking lot, so I was disappointed that I would not be able to see his cock very well, I would just be going on feel.

I unzipped his pants while he leaned back. I reached my hand into his pants and boxers and felt his huge cock. When I pulled it free, I judged it to be about 8 ½ inches. I ran my fingers over the knob of his cock and down back into his pants. I cupped his balls into my hand and pulled them out also. I leaned down and gave his balls a kiss, then I licked both balls, before I sucked one into my mouth. I playfully massaged his one ball in my mouth with my tongue for a little while. Next I ran my tongue from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip, then back down, like I was licking a popsicle. I ran my tongue back up to his tip, and swirled my tongue all around and over his tip. I gave his tip a few kisses, before my lips parted and I began to take his cock in my mouth.

I went down until I felt the tip of his cock touch the back of my throat. I swirled my tongue all over his big, thick cock as it was in my mouth. Finally, I began going up and down on him. He began to moan in pleasure, and that encouraged me to go faster. The faster I went the more he moaned. I cupped his balls in my hand while I was blowing him, and gently I massaged his balls in my hand. After ten minutes, I felt his cock tighten up. "Oh yess, baby. Oh god, Ashley, I am coming." I continued sucking and closed my eyes in anticipation. Within seconds I felt him shoot his good, warm fluid into my mouth. I continued with my sucking until I thought he was done shooting and I felt his member soften. After then, I thought it was safe and I sat up and swallowed all his delicious come in my mouth and I wiped any excess from his cock and my mouth and licked it off my fingers.

We then kissed and made-out some more for about 5 minutes before pulling off for his place. Even though he was pleasured, it was still my turn, and the ride to his place would give him plenty of time to recharge.

Finally, we got to his place and before he even shut the front door closed, I had already taken off my shirt. He picked me up and carried me, topless, into his bedroom and laid me on the bed. He began unbuttoning his shirt and I went for his pants. Now, I would be able to see what his cock looked like. I had already pulled his pants down before he had his shirt off. I reached one hand up to cup his package through his boxers, and the other hand reached to pull down his boxers.

As his boxers came down, I found my self looking at one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen. It was a little larger and wider than my husband's and he had a really cute, big and round, knob. His shaft was rock hard and throbbing. As I looked at it I was pleasantly excited that I would soon feel such a wonderful cock inside my pussy and I felt my pussy begin to twitch. I grabbed it and began kissing his knob as passionately as I would his mouth. I gave it a quick up and down lick before he gently pushed me back on the bed. He began to undo my pants. I lifted up my butt and he slipped my pants and thong off. We were now both naked. I open my legs and exposed my bare pussy for him. He looked at it for a second then moved his hand down and gently rubbed my pussy. I gave out a small moan of pleasure at his touch. Then he got on the bed and I opened my legs wider to allow him to climb up between them. His mouth met mine and we began kissing open mouthed, our tongues deep inside each others mouth. I felt his warm, hard cock lying between my pussy lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds