A Hausfrau's Liberation

The man in her cunt really bent her legs back and kept incredibly deep in her. She is tan; she is by no means alabaster in tone, yet the contrast between her tan thighs and his ebony cock still was striking. He spread her legs back and apart, her knees to her chest, and pinned her to the bed. She reached up to rub and pinch his nipples, while holding a look of concentration in perfect contrast to his building point of explosion. Yin and Tang... Hard Cock, Wet Cunt; Exploding Man, Controlling Woman: Everything in perfect balance. She was urging him, in a whisper, to cum for her. Here she was, a sheen of sweat covering her, cum dripping from her mouth and neck, cum streaked between her breasts, and she was in control enough to command his performance. Her husband kept on licking his lips and breathing through his mouth. I wonder if he even recognized this woman as his wife. Finally, her ebony lover did cum for her. He slapped once, twice, three times and groaned as he shot his cum deep into her cunt.

He rolled off with a groan, and she let her legs down. I climbed off my bed, went to hers, stood over her, and took in the sight. She arched a bit to stretch her back, rubbed her breasts, and even pinched her nipples. This was a woman still on fire, still with needs as yet unsatisfied. I took her hand and asked if she would like a moment alone with me. She did, moved to her feet, got her balance after a moment's unsteadiness, and we walked hand in hand to our bathroom.

I kissed her full on the lips after turning on the light and closing the door, which she returned with such intensity she made my heart skip. Before all of this, as she and I had shared, she had expressed a passive interest in women. Perhaps she was not a true bisexual, as I am, but certainly comfortable with her sexuality and comfortable to not let arbitrary labels concern her; this being why she let me go down on her though did not reciprocate that first night we met. The kiss I received indicated that perhaps she was having a change of disposition. I bent over a bit to lick her breasts and to taste some of the cum still clinging to her skin. I asked her, as I worked my way up to her neck, if something had changed. Indeed, something had. She had been watching me as I had watched her, and thought she had rarely seen a sight as erotic as that. My hand went over her tummy to her cunt, feeling her slippery lips, as I asked her to explain what she found so erotic, what had changed. She said she was still not sure, but that she could not now imagine being without another woman in her life.

She smiled... and placed her hand on my shoulder. She was becoming surer of herself by the moment. I asked how she felt, how her body felt, was her mind able to handle all of this, all as I kissed down her body. She said her mind felt fine, she was able to handle and even revel in the thoughts of this Madonna turning into a quite willing whore. As for her body, perhaps I would do well to check things out myself. She sat back on the counter, lifted one leg to the side, reached down, and spread her cunt for me. Oh, she was just fine. Her lips were dilated and engorged, still very wet, and the cum from her last lover still seeping from her. I told her we do not have much time as I extended my tongue and licked his cum from her cunt. She petted my hair back when I nuzzled then sucked gently on her clit, and told me I was right. She called out for them to bring in her cigarettes, and two glasses of champagne.

That having been delivered by her oh so obedient husband, who was soon shushed out the door, we had a smoke and sipped some more champagne. I think she enjoyed the many tastes in her mouth, as did I. I asked her if she knew what was next... what would happen when we went back into the room. She inhaled deeply, exhaled, turned to me with a devious look, and told me tell her just what would happen. I said things would get far more direct, forceful, and even more energetic. She put her cigarette out, sipped the last of her bubbly, turned to face me, and told me to go on. I told her they had not yet had her ass, nor had they had mine, and that that would change. She pushed me back against the counter, lifted my leg to the side, and bade my continuation. I told her they would expect her to get DP'd, to get a double penetration, to have cock in both her cunt and ass at the same time. Hmmm she said dropping to her knees in front of me. She asked if she was the only one of us who would have that done to her. No sweetie, of course not I answered. I said it seemed she liked being spanked, perhaps that would happen again, she said she hoped it would and placed her tongue flat on my cunt and had her first ever taste of another woman. Feeling as good as that did still we were running out of time and I reluctantly pulled her to her feet. We kissed again, I whispered to her soon we would have all the time we needed to continue where we left off, and emerged back into the room.

The men were more lying around than standing this time. The look in their eyes told me they were as ready for the second act as we were. Her husband, by this point his jacket off and his linen shirt unbuttoned, wrinkled, and bled through, was gripping his hands together in an expectant manner. He had enough nervous energy for everyone in the room. She announced to the assembled group that both she and I were rested, and ready. She and I kissed again a bit, and then in a stage whisper, said that while she really wanted what was next to happen, first could she just watch me? Of course... Just as I was to select whom, she said since this was the second act, wasn't it was only fair for her and I to completely swap our admirers? Now it was my turn to giggle, and smile.

I went to my bed, sat with my legs under me, and my knees far apart. I was presenting myself. I wanted them to see my body, my legs, my cunt were open and available for them, for their pleasure. Her three admirers soon came to my bed with her standing by, each of my previous lovers at her side. She asked her husband to position the other chair for her viewing pleasure, as well as another glass of champagne. One of her new friends called out a little encouragement by telling them I had not cum, that they should expect a hair-trigger response. She piped up with the helpful hint that I enjoy being spanked, and perhaps that would be a good way to start things. That was all the encouragement they needed.

I was gently forced to my tummy, with one man holding my legs and another holding my arms above me, while Mr. Ebony started massaging my ass. Every so often, he spread my ass, wide. Soon he lifted one hand and brought down playfully swatting my ass, first one cheek then the next. I heard her say "Harder" and he complied. He spanked me harder and harder; I could feel my ass turn first a rosy shade of pink and then a bright red. I just buried my head into the bed as he continued. I timed my moans perfectly; they came just after every hard spank he administered to my ass.

I was rolled over to my side, just long enough for her to place a pillow under my tummy. I heard her get up, come over to me, and heard her tell him it was time. He spread my ass then she liberally applied lubrication from a bottle to my upturned ass. Make it nice and slick, he told her, do not let her ass feel anything but my hard cock sliding into her. I sensed rather than saw her get to her knees and suck him hard, and then heard his moans as she coated his cock in lube.

She came to the side of the bed, right by my face. I understood, I had done this before; She wanted to see my face as his cock opened my ass. She leaned over and kissed my cheek as he spread mine and pressed his cock against me. She kissed me best she could while his gentle but insistent pressure soon made my ass open just a bit and then a bit more. He began his rocking as I began my moaning and she pulled my hair from my face. Oh, he was good... He kept things easy, going a bit deeper each time, and could sense with my movements when I needed him to rest and let me accommodate him. Soon he was giving me near his full length, as I could feel his hips pressed against the back of my ass and could feel his lovely cock deep within me.

I made a motion to move my hand, to rub my clit; she kissed me and said she wanted to do that for me. Stroking my hair with one hand while she wiggled her other under me, soon she found my clit, and after a few gratuitous strokes on my lips soon had my clit between two of her fingers. Is this good, Susan? Yes... please do not stop. My hair-trigger, as advertised, soon had me trying to squeeze my legs together, which was quite impossible as his tree-trunk legs were between mine. I gripped the bed sheets with both hands and, as she continued stroking and gently pinching my clit, had my first and long overdue orgasm of the evening. I felt my ass grip his cock, I felt my cunt grabbing in vain trying to find purchase on anything, and felt her stroke in small circles just to the top of my clit. She eased her hand out and he rested in me, letting me come down from my wee little endorphin rush.

He rolled over to one side, and pulled me with him, never once breaking contact between his cock and my ass. I was facing her, watching while she knelt back and motioned for one of the men to come over to her. She remained on her knees so that when he, my next Italian lover, walked over to her it was with a minimum of effort that she took his cock into her mouth. The man behind me started some gentle motions in me, and pulling me back against him, making more room on the bed. I was watching my friend suck him, watching her fluff Mr. Olive, thinking all the time how perfect she looked. She looked even better than perfect, really; she looked divine.

I thought he would roll me over on top of him, with me facing away, and so then letting my next lover slide into my cunt. Instead, he kept me as I was while the other man lay next to us. Placing one arm around my tummy and holding me tight against him, he rolled us over on top of him. Just the movement alone almost caused me to almost lose control but somehow I maintained. My friend, very thoughtfully, went behind us all and pulled the cock out from under me. She used her fingers to open me a little more and even massaged my clit for good measure, all before she told Mr. Ebony which way he needed to move me.

Mrs. Miami was frenetic, urging and giving directions, "Up a little bit more... OK Good! Now back... Yes, that's it... Perfect!" Feeling the cock against my cunt, her gripping his shaft and stroking his head against my lips, and then her telling Mr. Ebony to pull me all the way back, until my penetration was doubled.

I started moaning almost before they started rocking me between them. Mr. Ebony moving my ass up and down, me grinding best as I could against Mr. Olive, feeling both their cocks rub against each other inside of me. Feeling my cunt and ass now completely open, whatever inhibitions I may have had at this point had by now flown the coop. Mr. Ebony decided I again needed to be spanked, that I was a very bad girl, and with two cocks in me who was I to argue? I could feel it building within me, that small pool of fire spreading from the base of my spine and spreading warmth as it spread though my body. Mr. Olive kept his hands up at the elbow so I could place my hands on his and prop myself up against both of them. By now I was bucking back against both their cocks, feeling both of them simultaneously slide deep into me, feeling Mr. Ebony grab my hips and pull me back, feeling my clit grind against Mr. Olive's pubic hair and bone. That small fire, having since spread throughout my body, soon had me light-headed and my legs shivering, as it seemed my body turned to liquid and I came and came and came. I could not stop shivering, I could not stop moving back against them, My body had a life all it's own even as my head told me soon I would pass out from their ministrations. Soon I did collapse, right into Mr. Olive's arms, while Mr. Ebony climbed up and both embraced me in the most libidinous embrace I had had in quite some time.

Mr. Ebony soon pulled out of me, making sure to keep my ass spread so my friend and anyone else watching could see just how open I was. She said my gaping ass was truly a sight to see, I rolled off Mr. Olive and told her she was next. She just smiled, got up from her chair, and went over to her bed. Her husband was seemingly glued to his chair. Her two next lovers son joined her, each soon attached to a breast and spread her legs. I found the energy to move over to her bed, I wanted to fluff her lovers for her as she had for me. I made sure she was good and wet; I licked her lips out and apart, sucking on her clit and licking her now very wet cunt. I went to Mr. Caramel's cock; with no pretense or teasing, I started sucking him. When I deemed his cock hard enough, I motioned her to roll over on top of him. She slid over him and I held his cock while she lowered her cunt completely engulfing him in one quick motion. She moved back and forth enough to coat the length of his cock, down to his base, with her now flowing lubrication.

A few playful spanks were definitely in order, not that she minded in the least. She really enjoyed moving her ass back in time with my hand, each time then pushing her cunt back over his cock. I decided to show her how to really prepare another woman's ass for cock. I spread her wide, her ass deliciously poised above his cock in her cunt, and licked from the base of her cunt to the base of her spine. That was unexpected, that got goose bumps raised on her ass, and that got my tongue very focused on her ass. I went as deep as I dared, which got her moaning, and saying barely intelligible things, the most coherent of which was her telling me "Oh, you nasty slut".

I lubed her ass as she had mine, sucked her other lover hard, lubed his cock, and went to stand by the side of her bed. I noticed her face turned away from me, turned towards her husband; I could sense their eyes locked, sharing more meaning than I think either of them thought possible. His look seemed, for the first time, to be one of complete understanding. What had started as mere payback had turned into a definite choice, a new lifestyle, a new way of thinking, a new start to an old relationship. The man behind her soon had his cock at her ass, and, while she lay perfectly still, he gave her the new experience of a double penetration. Her breath was short, and her body seemed to have it's own glow, as she accepted these two strange bare cocks, into her cunt and ass, and began establishing a rhythm with them. Mr. Caramel made certain she stayed put, by placing his fingers on her nipples and pulling them taut. I could actually see him roll the one nipple visible to me between his thumb and forefinger, and pulling it very hard.

About this time, Mr. Olive beckoned me back to my bed. Mr. Ebony had returned from cleaning things up and my presence was once again required. My Mr. Ivory (as opposed to her Mr. Ivory) was on the bed as well. I stood over the bed, cocked my head to the side, and asked them what they had in mind? Mr. Ebony said they all needed to fuck me, simple as that. I demurred a bit, telling him I was quite tired... but did so with a smile. He noticed my meaning and told me all I needed to do was lay back, enjoy, and they would take care of the rest. Well, now... and I did just that.

All during this, though my view was blocked, I could hear my friend getting the ride of her life. A few times, she did ask them to stop, which they did, before she got her second, third, fourth wind.

As for me, I was quite content to lay back with my legs held up for me and massage my clit while they took turns fucking me. I pinched and teased their nipples, ran my nails down their back and chest, gripped their ass to pull them deep into me, and made my cunt as open and inviting as I could for them. They all seemed to fold into one well-tuned lover. I just laid back and enjoyed feeling their hands massaging my breasts, pinching my nipples, and caressing my legs. Sometimes I would close my eyes, just to get lost in the sensation of it all, and then open my eyes to find my lover had morphed from one to the next to the last, and back again. I was free to stroke my clit and the rest of my body as I desired, cumming as the feeling built, to taste their cocks and my body as I went. My Mr. Ivory and Mr. Olive had both cum deep within me while Mr. Ebony felt the need to pull his cock out and shoot his cum over my breasts.

I emerged from my sublime little dream feeling completely satiated, right up until I looked over at Mrs. Miami, laying on her side, and looking at me. I sat up to face her, as she did the same, and we stood and kissed. As much as we would both like to have continued, our hosts needed to travel back home, and we needed to go. She and I repaired to our bathroom and shared a few moments before we cleaned up best we could, which meant of course me cleaning her breasts as she did mine. We shimmied back into our dresses, arranged our hair so it do not have quite so bad a "just been fucked" look, and re-emerged to find our panties and shoes.

Mr. Miami had apparently been trading anecdotes with our friends, anecdotes about Mrs. Miami, which set Mrs. Miami's ears burning, and I noticed her cheeks flushed. I patted her on her ass and told her we needed to scoot. We found our shoes in short order but, suspiciously enough, could not find our panties. Mr. Miami spoke up, said he told our friends they could have them as a keepsake, and that he was sure we would not mind. I answered for both of us: Of course, we would not. She turned to me, as we sat to slip our shoes on, and said she rather needed hers... Sweetie, I told her, I would be doing the same thing as you, dripping cum down my thighs as we walked to our car. Moreover, that is why he gave them our panties. Then, she giggled.

The magnanimous Mr. Miami soon ushered us out of the room and down the hall to the elevator. Once inside I could tell Mrs. Miami was feeling that post-coital drip, so I held her hand and told her all would be fine. She returned my look with a smile and told me she was rather enjoying the feeling. Mr. Miami was just beaming his silent smiles to the world. The car, blessedly, was there when we got outside. Again, we positioned Ms Miami in the middle, and again I started by caressing her breast, running my nail over her nipple. She jumped a bit at that, telling me she had taken more than a fair bit of attention there during Act II. I laughed, apologized, and moved my hand to her thigh. Her instant reaction was to open her legs for me, throwing one leg over mine and leg another over his. Scooting down a bit, she laid back into the seat and let me continue. I invited him to look as well, to see his wife's cunt open and leaking cum from other men. He massaged her thigh, as I did, and did not mind at all when I went to the floor of the car to take my taste of her.

As much as she enjoyed, she pulled my face to hers and told me it was time for her husband to get his just reward. Oh, and what might that be? She pulled back a bit, reached over to her husband, and pulled his zipper down. He did one better and unbuckled his belt so I might pull his pants down to his ankles. His built-up tension soon found relief as I moved my mouth from her mouth to his cock. I was somewhat laying over her; she pulled up the back of my dress and caressed my ass as I began sucking his cock.

She told him she had rarely felt so alive, so vital. He told her he thoroughly enjoyed watching her transform herself from his hausfrau into a slut, even if only for the evening. She told him this was not just a one-time thing... and that he needed to understand that. I cannot tell if the "Oh, yes!" he next said was in response to her statement or my tongue. I suspect she would take from that what she needed, and certainly, her hand on the back of my head told me I should continue as I was, which I did until his reward became mine. I wonder if ever there was a man more in need of an orgasm then her husband at that very moment...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds