A Helping Hand

Meg ran to her room closing the door and making sure it was locked. She walked to the dresser, opening the top drawer; she pulled out the loaded gun her husband kept. She cried as hard as any person had ever done. Her body shook thinking of what she had just done with her long time friend.

Matt jumped from the sofa and ran to the locked door. "Meg open the door, please!" he begged her through the thick door. "Come on Meg." He asked her again.

"No Matthew! I did something very, very wrong. Now I'm going to go to HELL for doing it!" she pulled back the cold steel hammer of the gun and placed it to her head.

Matt heard the gun being cocked. "MEG, NO!" he screamed out in the dark house and stepped back and kicked the door open. "NO! YOU WILL NOT DO THAT! I love you DAMN IT!" he moved towards Meg and jerked the gun from her hands.

"Matthew, I feel so dirty. I buried my husband this morning and I made love to you the same night. This has to be wrong!" her hands covered her shameful face and she cried more. "I love you so much I hurt inside. Even my husband knew I loved you. He wanted me to be with you years ago when he couldn't… well, you know. But, I didn't even though I loved you so much."

Matt held her sobbing body in his arms, rocking her like a small baby. "He wanted you to do that?" He gently caressed her back as he held her close to him.

"Yes! He thought it was so sweet the way you followed me around like a little puppy. And when you got so big and handsome, he would see you looking at me with so much love and lust." She said breaking a little smile.

"Come on, let me help you into bed." He picked her up taking her to the large bed. "Here, you just sleep or whatever you need to do. I'll sit with you." He said as he pushed a long strand of hair from her face.

"I don't want to sleep. I want you take me again. This time I want you to love me as your wife on our honeymoon. Love me Matthew!" Meg said lying back on her bed, spreading herself as wide as she could. A little smile filled her tear-covered face.

Matt gently kissed her soft lips and he lay on her wonderful body. "I love you so much." And he entered her body, making them man and wife.

THE END….

PLEASE VOTE!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 282 milliseconds