A Helping Hand Ch. 03

I watched my sister closely, and copied the catlike licks and long wet strokes she used to tease her husbands prick. Jack in the meantime, had started panting and quivering, and all he managed to utter were little moans and cries of pleasure.

"NOW" Kay mouthed at me, and she moved up to suck the head of his dick into her mouth as I took Jack's balls between my lips. She licked and teased his crown, probing his pee hole, rubbing his rim, softly tugging his foreskin, circling his head with her soft wet tongue. I stared, fascinated, feeling the crotch of my lacy panties go moist.

Again, Kay motioned, and I slid up, turned around and straddled his chest without touching his body, taking over from her, sucking Jack's head the way she'd just showed me. Kay moved down the bed, and undid the straps around Jack's ankles. He started to stir, but she put her hands behind the back of his knees, pushing his legs up and out above my head.

"OH FUCK ME!" Jack screamed, when Kay's wet mouth descended on his anus. I had a perfect view, and marveled at the way the tip of her tongue so delicately flicked and tickled his little star, round and round, making it all wet and shiny with her saliva. Jack sounded like a rhino, stuck in the mud. "Oh FUCK, keep doing that, whoever you are, that's fucking amazing!" he screamed.

Kay grinned, and started probing his anus with her tongue. I watched and didn't know whether to feel disgusted or not. She'd told me Jack always squirted gallons when she teased his asshole. I'd not known what to say, I felt so green and naïve. As usual, she'd felt my embarrassment. She'd said not to worry; I wouldn't have to do anything I didn't feel 100% comfortable with. I sighed around Jack's head, and felt his cock quiver between my lips.

Did I do that? Did I just make him quiver? I smiled and did it again, softly blowing warm air around his swollen crown. His dick jerked a little. I sucked his head into my mouth and again he quivered, and this time he moaned, too. Suddenly it hit me. I was making Jack respond! I was making him feel good! Me, Linda the prude! Sucking his cock a little harder this time, I watched delightedly as his thighs trembled.

Wow, what a power rush! I looked into Kay's eyes, and she smiled knowingly. She nodded at me happily, and I knew what she was saying. There was certainly something very exciting about this entire "giving pleasure" business, and I decided right there and then, to learn all there was to learn! Sucking Jack's dick deeper into my mouth, I reveled in the moans and groans I could coax from his mouth, although I knew Kay's clever tongue fucking had to do a lot with that as well!

I sucked and licked his dick the way Kay had done before, only deeper now, trying to take as much of him into my mouth as I could. Every time his head reached the back of my mouth though, I started gagging and had to pull out. My sister looked at me, and I shrugged my shoulders apologetically.

Kay pointed at Jack's ass with a question in her eyes. Oh god, did she mean what I think she did? I gasped. Think me a prude, but I just wasn't ready for that kind of action yet! Looking into her my eyes, she lifted her pinky finger and smiled.

"You mean little bitch!" I thought, and then grinned. Alright, inwardly I sighed with relief, my pinkie finger, sure, I could do that! My sister grinned devilishly, I'm sure she knew that I would fear she wanted me to suck her husbands' ass!

Kay moved her body up as I moved down, and I continued teasing Jacks' anus round and round while Kay enveloped Jack's cock with her mouth. Absently fondling my brother-in-law's balls, I slipped my pinkie deep into his ass. Wow. Hot! His ass felt incredibly hot, smooth, and tight as hell around my finger. I had no idea it could feel so interesting! Jack seemed to agree, for he grunted and clenched his anus around my pinkie every time I pulled back out.

Smiling I looked up at my sister, and she smiled back, her lips stretched wide around Jack's dick. "Now watch," she mouthed, and I sat up to get a better view. Kay dribbled some saliva down her husband's fat turgid shaft, and then she proceeded to do something, which filled me with awe. She engulfed his prick with her mouth, and slid her head down until I thought she would surely gag. But no, she tilted her head a little, and gobbled up his entire cock!

Now, Jack is not built like a porn star, but he is certainly not a small man either! I'd had trouble sucking him deep into my mouth even, and here was my sister, with her lips wrapped around the base of his cock! Sure, I bet she had lots of practice, but still! Jack trashed his head in ecstacy. God, I'd have to get Kay to teach me that trick! Slowly she pulled back, letting his head slip out of her mouth with an audible POP, took a deep breath, and slid her lips back over his dick. Amazed, thrilled, and aroused like you wouldn't believe, I watched my sister deep throat her husband, until his breathing and moans announced that he was getting way too close again.

I lifted a questioning eyebrow towards Jack's ass, and Kay nodded. It was fun to keep it all silent. Jack never knew what was going to happen next! Before he could even gasp for air, we'd swapped places again, and his cock was back in my mouth. Slowly, I tried the techniques I'd just seen Kay use, but I couldn't get my throat to relax enough to make me stop gagging. Oh well, my efforts seemed to give Jack just as much pleasure anyway, not to speak of my sisters mouth sucking and fucking his tight asshole again!

While our hands stroked and teased his balls and thighs, I put my heart and soul into sucking Jack's pulsating cock, and my sister expertly probed and worked his asshole. Sometimes Kay would touch my head, my signal to slow down. We'd lick and caress him very softly for a while, until he calmed down a little; then we'd turn it up a few notches again, and go back to sucking and licking and probing for real.

Jack meanwhile, was going nuts. He was grunting and gasping, shaking and bucking his hips, lifting his cock up to my mouth, and rocking back to feel Kay's tongue slipping into his ass. He'd been hovering on the edge for the longest time now, and I wondered how much more he could endure. Kay touched my cheek with an urgent finger, and I looked up expectantly. She must have felt the tell tale sighs of Jack's body too, and we stopped just in time it seemed.

"Ah ladies, aaahhh FUCK, I am so close" he panted, "I don't think I can hold back much longer!"

Again we changed positions. We both knelt down on either side of Jack's body, and Kay started pumping his by now almost purple dick with both hands while sucking his mushroom head. She didn't just move up and down over his shaft like I would have done. Again she surprised me, by turning and screwing her hands around his thick throbbing shaft, much to Jack's pleasure.

"AAAAAHHHHH FUUUUCK SO CLOSE" he screamed, and Kay gave me a sign with her eyes. I reached up, and with one swift jerk on the Velcro, I removed Jack's blindfold. Before he had time to blink, I was back at my place, and Kay and I started licking his head together, as she pumped his dick with one hand, and slid another down to his ass. "Get ready to move" she whispered, and sneaked a slick finger deep into his asshole.

"Kay!! KAY?? OH FUCK...LINDA???!!! RED AND BLACK!!! OH MY GOD!! Jack bellowed, and then his body arched. "OOOHHH FUCK HERE IT COMES...HERE IT COOOMES" he screamed, and I barely managed to move my face back before his prick started spewing long strings of creamy white cum high into the air between our faces.

Kay and I both laughed with delight, then my sister quickly bent over and sucked Jack's head between her lips. "AAAAAAHHHHH......AAAAAHHHHHH" he screamed, and thrust his cock deep into her eager slurping mouth. Kay kept sucking and stroking until he finally stopped bucking, and then she slowly let his cock slip out. She grinned at both of us, and pursed her lips.

Both Jack and I gasped, when she let a thick rivulet of creamy cum juice dribble from her mouth onto his still twitching dick. Time seemed to have slowed down as we watched it run down his shaft. Just before it reached his balls, she licked and sucked it all up again.

Jack moaned "Oh FUCK, honey! That looks so fucking naughty!" He lifted his head when Kay grinned at him and did it again. By that time, I was so horny I couldn't help myself. Before Kay could gobble up her husbands fuck cream, I bent over and started licking it up, tentatively at first but soon I was lapping as greedily as Kay had been.

"LINDA!!! Oh GOD! Fuck!!! Kay?!?" Jack burst out helplessly, but Kay only smiled and joined me in cleaning Jack's only slowly softening dick with our tongues.

"Did I do well?" I asked my sister as we kissed each other around Jack's cock.

"You did more than well! You were amazing!" Kay said, and bumped my arm playfully like we did when we were kids.

"Hell, I say!" Jack grinned, as he watched us with delight. "God you two look divine! Do you think I could..."

"Hush!" said Kay. "What do you say, Linda? Is it time to untie him, and see if we can have even more fun together?" I hesitated for a moment. "I know" she said, "You don't want to fuck Jack, I know. I am sure we can work our way around that, don't you?"

Jack said nothing...he just smiled like the Cheshire cat.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 293 milliseconds