A Helping Hand Ch. 04

Placing my hand on the knob of the door I turned it stepping into the bathroom as silently as possible. Situated as it was, twin sinks stood off to one side, the toilet the other. Beyond the sinks was the sunken tub that also served as a shower simply by pulling the curtain around it. Standing where I was, I knew that neither of them was aware of my presence. I felt like a peeping tom, but truth was...I enjoyed the feeling.

Though the shower curtain was clear with tiny etch-glassed like designs, it was still opaque enough that it only hinted at the bare flesh exposed on the other side of it. I could see the two of them standing together, closely together, but could neither make out what they were doing, or what they weren't doing. But...now at least I could hear them more clearly.

"Like that?" I heard Kay asking. "Does it feel good?" she asked once again.

The subtle difference in sound I had heard the shower making now became obvious to me. Normally we kept the shower massage on a normal spray. At the moment, it was being hand-held and pulsating. I knew immediately what was taking place.

"Oh yeah...yeah, that's nice!" I heard Linda saying.

"Wish to hell we had one growing up huh?" Kay quipped jokingly. "Sure beats laying beneath the faucet!"

"You...you did that too?" Linda shot back.

"Of course! After I caught you doing it, I had to try it myself afterwards!"

"You...you saw me?"

"Oh honey...I saw a whole lot of things!" Kay once again said teasing her poor sister, laughing. "Now...just relax, enjoy it and relax," she told her.

Perhaps I should have withdrawn, allowed the two of them this private little intimate moment together. But the truth was...I couldn't. Not and pass up an opportunity to see this. As stealthily as possible, I made my way over towards the back end of the tub enclosure, pulling aside the shower curtain just a fraction peeking in. As expected, both women stood facing the other way. Linda in front hand-holding the pulsating shower massage between her legs as Kay stood behind her, holding her, caressing and playing with her sisters tits.

It wasn't long before it became obvious that Linda was nearing orgasm. As much as I wanted to stay and watch this, I figured that now was the time for me to make my get-away without being discovered. I slipped back the way I had come, easing open the bathroom door, stepping out back into the bedroom. Grabbing my robe I then headed downstairs to the kitchen for a much-needed cup of coffee, which I hoped, would calm my re-excited nerves.

#

"Did he leave already?" Linda asked in a whisper.

Kay laughed. "Yes he did. And I'm surprised. Thought for sure he'd ask if he could join us."

"I'm surprised at that too!" Linda admitted.

"Actually I'm not. It's rather sweet of him really. I think he decided to give us some alone time together, to talk...to perhaps discuss last night."

"Oh sis...I really, really did enjoy last night too. I'll never forget it in fact, but I don't want either of you to think that while I'm here, that every time the two of you get horny that I should be included ok?"

"Honey...don't worry about that. Trust me. At least now every time Jack and I do decide to fool around, we can do so without worrying about offending you. And as far as I'm concerned, if you catch us at it and want to watch...feel free to do so. Or not. And if you want to be included if you do, just ask us, or we'll ask you if you're interested. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good Kay, as long as everyone's ok with that. Now then...what about Jack?"

"Well, after I have my turn with the shower massage, what say we dry off and wander our cute little naked asses downstairs and see what Jack has to say, shall we?"

"Isn't he supposed to go golfing today?" Linda asked.

Kay shot her sister a sly look. "Well, if you had a choice between playing eighteen holes, or just two very wet, very hot, very horny delicious ones, which would you choose?"

"Well, you do have a point there!" Linda giggled.

"Gzactly!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds