A Helping Hand Ch. 08

Kay and I both bent over again and started licking and teasing those two swollen helmets ardently. Our tongues often met in the middle, and that somehow made it all extra sexy and naughty, and the men seemed to think so as well. Their moaned encouragements made us lick and suck all the more eagerly. My sister moved her hands up and down over their shafts, causing their dicks to rub together, and soon we had the boys squirming and moaning in unison. The more aroused he got, the more often Pete kept his eyes closed I noticed, with his head thrown back in his neck, enjoying all the sensations, but Jack had his eyes glued to his and Pete's prick, Kay's hands, and our tongues slithering over them.

"Fuck, I want to hold them!" he said suddenly, startling Pete and making us stop our licking. "Kay, let me feel what it's like to hold our two dicks in my hand! That must be the wildest thing!" and as an afterthought he added, "Well, if you don't mind of course". He gave his brother an expectant look. "Can I, Pete?" he asked.

"Well, yeah, I guess" Pete looked a little dazed, but since everything tonight had been new to him, this step seemed less big now than it would have before. We all watched as Kay kept her fingers tight below their rims, but lifted her palms off their shafts to make place for Jacks hand. He managed to grab both dicks in one of his large fists, and when he had a close grip, Kay removed her fingers as well. The look on her husbands' face was worth a million dollars. Surprise and delight mixed into an expression of pure eroticism.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "That feels incredible. Now I don't only feel your dick pulse against my own, I can feel them both throb in my hand as well!" Softly, slowly at first, he moved his fingers up and down, but before long he started stroking for real, squeezing their heads together to coax more pre-fuck juices from their slits. He worked the slick drops around with his thumb, and this time it was Pete who couldn't drag his eyes away from the sexy scene in front of him. Kay and I were totally fascinated. Jack seemed to really enjoy jerking off himself and his brother simultaneously, and soon they were both panting and moaning like there was no tomorrow.

"Stop, stop!" Pete yelled, "Jack, I want to feel it too! Let me have a go, come on Jack!" Jack grinned, moved his hand a little and allowed Pete to slip his fingers underneath his own around their shafts. The look on Pete's face made me giggle. "Oh fuck, bro! You're right, that does feel weird. And fucking amazing!" he exclaimed enthusiastically. "Your dick is glowing like fire man! And I can feel your blood pumping through your cock, as well as through mine! Fuck, that's so hot!" Now it was Pete who started jacking off both their dicks at the same time. I took his other hand and squeezed it tight, and he gave me a dazzling smile.

"Linda, this is awesome, you gotta feel this!" he said, taking my hand and pressing it against the two cocks which were getting more purple and slippery wet by the minute. I folded my fingers around his, enjoying the feel of his strong hand underneath my palm, and the silky smooth feel of the two pulsing shafts under my fingertips.

Jack meanwhile, stretched out his hands to either side and started rubbing Kay's and my oozing pussies while he watched his brother jerk off his dick. Kay moaned softly, and started riding his fingers with sinuous moves of her hips. "Shit, that looks so fucking naughty! Oh Kay, kiss me, honey!" he said to his wife, and she happily obliged.

I grinned at Pete, who silently mouthed "Oh Linda, kiss me, honey?" with a cute smile, and without thinking, I did just that! Our kiss started soft and sweet and rather innocent, but then something happened. Like spontaneous combustion, within seconds we were ravishing each other's mouths, clinging to each other's lips as if we'd been starving. I heard Kay grin, and Jack laughed as well.

"Pete, man, I don't know what YOUR dick feels like but you've got such a firm grip, you're almost stopping the blood flow in mine!" Jack complained, but since he didn't stop grinning, I don't think he was being that serious. "You said you wanted to suck Linda's pussy, and I'm starting to get pretty thirsty for some nice cunt juice myself!" he looked at his wife expectantly. "What do you say, Kay? Are you satisfied with your experiment, is it ok if we all change positions?"

"Course that's ok, but, there's something else we could try if y'all are willing" she grinned wickedly.

"Ah-oh!" Jack laughed. "We're in for another good one, guys! I so know that wicked little laugh! What's on your mind now, my horny baby?"

"Well, if you both stay like that, but lean back into the cushions...Linda, give Pete some of those cushions honey, put them behind his back...a little higher...that's it. Now lean back, Pete!" Kay demonstrated what she wanted us to do, by straddling Jacks' face as he leaned back, then bending over to lick the two heads still pressed together above Pete's and my fingers. She wrapped both hands around the base of their rock hard shafts, until she reached our hands. "Let go now Pete, Linda, I've got them," she added. Pete let go and leaned back even further, eagerly pulling me towards his mouth. I carefully lifted one leg over his head to straddle him. With both of his hands on my thighs, I settled myself comfortably above his face, bending over towards Kay with the two magic wands.

"Alright, how's that, guys?" she crooned happily. Jack's muffled moan must have been an agreement, but he was too busy sucking his wife's cunt to really reply. Pete's reply sounded something like "awesome" but since he'd sucked my entire puffy quim into his mouth I couldn't be sure exactly. I wanted to say something too, but the delicious attack on my cunt made me forget what it was, so I answered Kay's question to her (and my!) satisfaction by helping her lick and suck the boys' dicks instead.

Their heads were so swollen and purple, I was amazed they hadn't exploded already. Pete's soft delicious tongue was mightily distracting at times, and I could tell that Jack was driving Kay equally crazy, but we kept licking and teasing and probing and sucking their cocks, moving them back and forth between our eager mouths, while fondling their balls and stroking their throbbing shafts.

Wet slurping sounds filled the garden, and we were all rocking and moaning, bucking hips and gyrating asses, until Pete suddenly pulled his mouth away from my pussy, eliciting a whimper of protest from my busy munching mouth.

"God I don't know how much more I can take, I am so fucking close!" he moaned.

"Me too!" Jack replied from between my sister's thighs.

"FUCK! I wanna cum so bad" my sister moaned suddenly, "but I want you to be able to watch yourselves squirt! You'll create a double fountain! That will look incredible!"

Jack pulled his mouth back "Then stop licking us for a moment and CUM already, don't hold back baby, just let it all go! And then turn around again and let's all watch us squirt, together! What do you say? Pete? Linda? What do you say?"

"Great plan!" Pete grunted into my twitching snatch, "Linda?"

"Oh yeah, oh let's, just please don't stop eating me Pete, I am so fucking close it hurts!"

Pete's laughter sounded muffled. "I love it! Let's do it Jack! Get ready to gush your creamy juice into my mouth, Linda!"

I didn't reply. I couldn't. Pete attacked my pussy with such ardour it took my breath away. He hungrily clamped his mouth over my lips, sucking my entire wet throbbing cunt into his mouth, flicking my clit with his agile tongue, while shoving a slippery finger deep into my clenching asshole. My body responded instantly; my belly cramped up almost painfully, my thighs started shaking, and my cunt convulsed and contracted in aching spasm, releasing a huge flood of creamy juices into Pete's eagerly slurping mouth.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCK!!! " I heard Kay screaming from afar, and I opened my eyes to see her face contort in a mask of agonised pleasure, her head thrown back, her mouth wide open, her eyes squeezed shut like mine had been only a second earlier. "Pete, oh Pete...oh god" I finally managed to croak, as his tongue busily probed my cunt hole for the last traces of slick creamy cum.

"Hmmm...oh fuck Linda, you taste so unbelievably sweet!" he moaned, placing little kisses all over my quivering pussy. Shaking, gasping for air, I leaned my forehead against my sisters'. She was still trembling as well, and from the sounds behind her back, I'd say Jack had lots of cream to lap up as well.

With a big sigh, Kay opened her eyes. "Holy shit, Jack, that felt so good! For a moment there I thought I was gonna faint!" she said. "You ok Sis?"

"More then ok, I feel fantastic!" I smiled. "Jack, I think you've found your rival!" Jack laughed.

"GOOD!" he joked. "I was getting rather worn out having to service you two ladies all by my lonesome!" and then he groaned as Kay sat down heavily on his face.

"What was that noise, did you hear something?" she asked innocently, and I started giggling.

"Ah...excuse me?" Pete said apologetically, "Ladies? Could you kill my brother later? I hate sounding impatient, but my balls are just about turning blue here..."

"Oh honey, we'd better do something about that, now hadn't we?" Kay grinned, and quickly lifted herself off Jacks' face, who sucked in a feigned desperate gulp of air. Moving back to our previous positions more or less, my sister still held the two dicks of her husband and his brother firmly in her hands. "Let's make these two gorgeous pricks shoot their spunk, let's see who can spurt highest, shall we Linda?" she winked at me.

Pete and Jack watched intently as we wrapped our tongues and lips around their now angry looking heads, and started licking and sucking and slobbering and gobbling. Kay's hands were moving up and down over their dripping shafts, while my hands were softly stroking and massaging two pairs of tight swollen balls. This time we had them both rocking their hips and rubbing their dicks against each other.

"Oh god, Kay, Linda, YESSS...that's amazing, keep doing that!" Jack moaned. "That feels and looks so fucking naughty, it drives me mad"

"FUCK I'll say" Pete agreed, panting heavily. "Don't know 'bout you bro, but I can't hold much longer, my balls are boiling!"

"So are mine" Jack moaned "So are mine! Give me a sign when you're ready! Let's try and time it right. Just say when!"

Kay and I sucked and licked and stroked even more fervently hearing that. Heat seemed to radiate from the two straining dicks between our mouths. Balls seemed to tighten even more. Thighs were quivering, and breathing got more and more erratic.

"Jack!" Pete panted "Jack I'm there...I'm gonna cum! Are you ready?"

"Thought you'd fucking never ask!!" Jack cried, "Let's count down now! 10...oh fuck... 9...yesss...8..."

"...7...oh my god...6...aaahhh so close...5...oh man..." Pete counted between gritted teeth. Kay and I braced ourselves, ready to pull back and watch the men erupt.

Sucking harder "...4...Get ready girls...3...You with me man?...2...Here it comes bro!" Jack and Pete counted together, gasping and moaning and grunting like rutting deer. My sister and I gave them one last suck and swirl...

"...1...FUCK HERE IT COMES!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! " They bellowed, and all four of us watched in rapt awe as long strings of white thick semen shot out of their spurt holes and up into the air between us, mingling in midair and landing everywhere. The two brothers were grunting and shaking and bucking their hips, pumping out more creamy cum than I'd ever believed possible!

"HOLY SHIT" Kay screamed, holding on to both pricks for dear life as a huge squirt of spunk hit her square in the face. She tried to reach it with her tongue, not for one second taking her eyes of the amazing spectacle in front of us. Thick gobs of cum had landed on Pete's shoulder and chest, and Jacks' hair, and their bellies were covered in it. I thought none had reached me, until I looked down and saw spunk dripping from my tits too. All of us looked like we'd been sprayed with yoghurt. For a while, we just sat like that, a little overwhelmed, while the men tried to catch there breath, but then, suddenly we were all giggling and laughing and pointing at each other.

"You look like a serious dandruff case, you've got so much cum in your hair!" Pete grinned at Jack, who retorted, "You should speak! Have you seen your shoulders mate?

Kay and I meanwhile, had started wiping some off our bodies and faces, licking it off our fingers. We looked at each other and smiled, and at the same time bent over to get it right from the source. Lovingly we bathed their dicks with soft tongues, gently cleansing their tender looking heads and shafts. Pete gasped, and Kay let go of his cock, allowing me to ever so gently take it into my mouth to suck it clean. Softly, my sister did the same to her husbands' dick, before we sat up and looked at them as we rubbed the rest of their cream into our and their skin like precious lotion.

"Wow" Pete sighed. "That was the most intense orgasm I've experienced in a long time!"

"Wasn't it amazing?" Jack agreed, "Did you see how much fucking spunk we produced and how high we shot our loads?! Girls, I love you both, you are incredible! That was absolutely fantastic!"

"Yeah, me too!" Pete agreed, "That was so wild!"

Kay grinned at their enthusiasm and looked at them. "You sure came beautifully!"

I giggled "And, when the police do show up, at least we'll ALL get arrested for being loud now! Men! Always having to show off!"

Pete looked slightly embarrassed, but Jack merely burst out laughing. "Yeah, I think we scared the frogs out of the pond on that one!" he agreed.

"Well, don't know about you, but I could really use a drink, guys!" my always pragmatic sister said. "Who wants another glass of wine? And after we've had a little break, maybe we can get back to our game even?"

Jack and Pete looked at each other in disbelief, barely having caught their breath, then started laughing again, nodding their heads.

"Sure ma'am, anything you say!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 221 milliseconds