A Hero's Welcome Ch. 02

Charlie held himself completely still for a few more moments, the pulse in his throat slowing as he regained control, his breathing slowing as his climax passed, to finally dip down and kiss me once, softly, before disengaging, placing the towel to catch the sperm as it poured out of me, then tenderly wiping me off, as always.

I smiled up at him, and said, for what felt like the first time, "I love you, Baby-Boy!" Charlie kissed me gently, again, and replied "and I love you too, Blondie!" then gathered me in, spooning me to wrap his arms around me, tucking me into himself, warm, safe and untroubled, as his strong heartbeat rocked me to sleep.

I woke the next morning refreshed, light-hearted, the emotional wrack and flotsam finally washed away, to the sound of the shower in my bathroom, and the sight of Charlie stepping out, hair wet and curly, moisture droplets running down his chest, and my immediate thought was; 'phwoaarr! What a babe!' Charlie looked over and saw me looking at him, smiled and blew me a kiss as he wrapped a towel around his waist and began lathering his face for his shave. I lay back and listened to him, the quiet sound of his razor swishing down his face, humming something under his breath as he shaved, restful, domestic sounds. He came out of the bathroom, grinned at me, and sat down on the bed, leaning down to kiss me good morning, and whisper to me to go back to sleep, he'd call me for breakfast. I wanted him for breakfast, the sight of him naked and dripping wet had hiked my libido up several points, and his kissing me and groping my bum through the duvet wasn't helping. Eventually, he slid his hand under the covers and stroked my pussy, making me squirm and giggle, and I could see thoughts of breakfast disappearing from his head, being replaced by thoughts of something else entirely, but I held out. We had a big night ahead of us, and I wanted him fully-loaded.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds