• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Hidden Lesson Pt. 03

A Hidden Lesson Pt. 03

Simon took a carton of orange juice out of the fridge. He dropped some ice cubes into a glass, poured orange over the top and took a long drink. He was horny again, thinking about his afternoon.

Climbing the stairs, he decided the needed a wank, even though he was sure that his balls had been emptied. He noticed that his parent's bedroom door was ajar. He saw a glimpse of Mandy kneeling at the side of his father. It was obvious that she was giving his father's cock the sucking of its life. Her back was bare, a black g-string adorning her tight ass, and Simon felt his cock harden.

Opening the door a little further, he saw that his father was blindfolded and his wrists were tied by a pair of stockings to the wooden slats of the headboard.

Simon stepped to the side and the floorboards creaked beneath his feet. Mandy slowly turned around, exposing to Simon her pert breasts with nipples like dark brown jelly tots. To Simon, they looked just as sweet.

Mandy gave Simon a slow smile, before moving until she was facing him. She took his father's cock in her hand and started to wank him.

Simon felt that not only his cock would explode but his head as well. This really was too much to take in. First Miss Duval and now Mandy. There was definitely some horny pheromones flying around but this situation with Mandy and his dad confused him.

He knew what they were doing was wrong but somehow, as he watched Mandy suck his father's cock, he felt like someone had glued his feet to the spot. He couldn't move, he was totally transfixed watching Mandy work her magic.

Mandy switched between stroking his father's cock and licking the tip, to taking the full length in her mouth. All the time she didn't take her gaze off Simon.

She moved her leg across his father's body and put her pussy on his face. Simon saw a look of sheer pleasure on Mandy's fine features as his father licked her pussy. She started to suck his cock harder, rocking against his mouth until she stopped sucking and started wanking.

Faster and faster and faster, Mandy bucked against his father's mouth and suddenly she let out a moan which was accompanied by another and then another, each getting louder and louder until she reached a crescendo. 'I'm going to cum.'

Within seconds, she'd done just that.

Simon felt he was going to explode at the thought of Mandy's pussy over his own face. Once, he would have thought the idea was ludicrous. What could he have brought to the table for Mandy? He'd been an eighteen-year-old virgin, bidding for a woman who'd fucked more people than he'd eaten Big Macs and fries. However, that had all changed this afternoon. Miss Duval had ensured that he was more than qualified to have a go with Mandy.

When she'd recovered, Mandy took his father's cock in her mouth again and sucked and sucked. Simon watched as his father crossed his feet and his thighs suddenly starting to shake as he was obviously heading for an orgasm. Within seconds his hot cream filled Mandy's mouth. She opened her mouth, showing it to Simon before swallowing it.

Simon was horny as hell. Walking across the landing to his bedroom, he dropped his bag in the corner and loosened his tie before going into the bathroom for a shower. He looked in the mirror and ran his fingers through his hair. He peered closer at his reflection. His eyes seemed brighter and his mouth that had always been a bit surly looked like it had permanently curled.

Simon unbuttoned his shirt and let it drop to the floor. He looked at his chest and saw a slight scratch where Miss Duval had grabbed when she'd rammed her pussy onto his cock.

Finishing undressing and looking at his naked body, Simon noticed that his cock was actually a decent size and the way Miss Duval had ravished it, it clearly was enough for any woman.

Simon stepped inside the shower cubicle. Squeezing a blob of shower gel onto a green sponge, he rubbed it all over his body before the needles of the shower flushed the white foam away. As he washed his hair, Simon decided that now he'd got rid of his main source of embarrassment - his virginity - it was time to ditch his shy attitude.

Soaping up the length of his cock, Simon decided there and then to restyle himself. Now he'd experienced a bit of pussy, he had absolutely every intention of having sex at any given opportunity. However, to pull the girls, he needed to work on his image and he intended to start right away.

After he'd dressed in grey jogging bottoms and sweatshirt, Simon decided to go to the newsagents and buy some of the fashion magazines aimed at men. In the past, he had regarded them as being a bit too gay for him, but he needed all the help he could get to fulfill his mission of transformation. He intended to re-invent himself from shy boy to stud as quickly as possible.

Running down the stairs, he picked up his trainers and sat at the bottom of the stairs.

'Hey, cheeky boy.' Mandy's warm breath was in his ear. 'Can I come by?'

Simon moved to the side, letting Mandy through.

'You were very naughty then,' she said quietly, folding her arms across her chest in mock admonishment. 'I really do think that you need to be punished. Although, on saying that, I think a promise that you will keep what you saw to yourself will suffice.'

'Yeah sure. Well, I'm hardly going to bring it up am I over a coffee with my Mum. Oh, by the way Mum, I saw your stepsister sucking my Dad's cock as she came all over his face and then she took a mouthful of his spunk.'

Mandy smiled and stroked a finger down the length of Simon's nose. 'Good boy, maybe I will reward you for your silence one day.'

She nodded as if she'd just made an important decision. 'Yes, I think I will do that. Do you want a coffee? I'm going to fire up the espresso machine.'

Simon shook his head. 'No thanks, I'm going to go to the newsagents. Do you want anything?'

Mandy looked at him and leaned against the hallway wall. 'I hope you're not going to buy one of those wank mags.' She arched her eyebrows.

'No, why would I do that when there's plenty of porn on the net?'

'Good point.' Mandy laughed. 'We'll have to watch some, one day.'

Simon finished tying his laces and remembered that he was re-inventing himself. No point looking all shy and embarrassed like the old virginal Simon.

He grinned. 'Yeah, we will defo have to do that sometime, let me know when you're free.'

He felt a rush of smug pleasure as shock crossed Mandy's face.

'I've gotta go, catch you in a bit.' With that Simon made his way down the hallway, refraining from winking at his reflection as he passed the hallway's gilt ornate mirror.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Hidden Lesson Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds