• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A History of Masturbation

A History of Masturbation

I cannot remember when I first masturbated. I'm not sure anyone really can. All I can say is I have been masturbating all my life. I am now a horny 52 year old.

So to my favourite masturbation scenario.

When I began working full time, a friend of mine used to lend me porno videos, which I would rush home with at lunchtime and get my rocks off. It was about this time I discovered the pleasure of sunbathing naked in my back garden. The heat has always been a turn on for me so I'd find a secluded corner,strip off, and play with myself in the hot sun. Ever since then I have always found it a huge turn on to masturbate openly in the hot weather. I am a naturist by nature, and have been on a naturist holiday, and certainly not an exhibitionist. I have no wish for neighbours to catch me wanking!

Then I discovered the pleasure of shaving my cock ad balls, which then progressed to shaving all my body hair.

So, on to my story.

Home alone I am feeling horny. I need to cum. Badly.

I go to the bathroom and strip completely. It is a week since I shaved and there is a light dusting of body hair all over.

I commence with shaving my legs until they are smooth and then progress to my cock and balls. Pulling the ball sac from side to side and stretching the skin I remove all stubble from my crotch and between my arse cheeks. I then shave my shaft, again pulling the skin tight to allow better access. At this point I am carrying out a 'chore' and therefore generally do not get hard. I then continue shaving my upper pubic region followed by stomach, chest and underarms.

Now completely bald from ankle to neck, I climb in the shower to wash off the shaving gel.

Because my body is now totally smooth, my soapy hands roam freely teasing my nerve endings. Fingering my arse lightly, I take hold of my cock and slide my hand up and down, bringing myself to full erection, peeling back the foreskin as I go. Rubbing precum on the underside of the glans where it is super-sensitive. But I don't want to cum yet, although my cock is now throbbing and aching for release.

I finish showering and towel myself dry.

My whole body is tingling, my nipples hard, my balls swinging to and fro, and my cock bobbing in front of me.I will then go to my computer and log on to Literotica to read some hot stories, and access other sites with pictures and video.

All the time I am gripping my soft smooth shaft and leisurely wanking, producing copious amounts of precum. I will 'edge' like this for an hour or two, bringig myself to the brink of cumming then allowing myself to calm down. I could cum at any time but want to savour the moment.

I will then don a robe and go into my back garden with some oil, in a secluded corner where I will sit down in the hot sun. My balls begin to relax and my cock thickens and lengthens against my thigh. I open my legs wide to allow the sun to access as much as possible, my cock throbbing as it thickens.

I then smear some oil on my shaft and gently at first, grip it in my fist and slowly wank until fully hard, again, peeling back the foreskin.

My precum mixes with the oil and makes my hand and cock shaft very slippery. Now at full erection, one hand strokes my cock, a finger tip manipulating that sensitive area under the glans, while the other roams my body, teasing my nipples, teasing my arse and bringing me to the boil.

I cannot stand it much longer, so lay down on the grass on my back, cock pointing up rock hard, glistening, throbbing.

My hand becomes a blur as I stroke faster and faster, my other hand spreads my arse cheeks as I feel the grass tickling my hole.

The sweat is pouring off me, a slight perspiration odour causing me to sniff my armpits which sends a bolt of electricity direct to my purple cock head.

This is it. I arch my back as high as I can, pointing my rock hard throbbing member at the sky, wank furiously as hard as I can, and as I start to feel the cum boiling and entering my cock,plunging a finger into my arse, I pull the foreskin back as hard as I can and hold it there as the spasms, now beyond control, urge the cum up my shaft and out of my cock, spurting high and hard, spasm after spasm wracking my body, expelling huge wads of cum from my cock, splashing it onto the grass and my belly. Dripping down my cock shaft and sliding over my bald balls.

I wallow in the post orgasm afterglow, spent but gloriously satisfied.

Having just written all this, I know what I'm going to be doing in the next couple of hours! Think of me as you read this, knowing I am partaking of my favourite pastime in a hot garden.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

My next venture might be a mutual wank session with a male friend of mine, somewhere outside.

Don't get me wrong, I am not gay, I love women dearly and enjoy looking at sexy attractive women wherever I am, but a bit of occasional male 'bonding' is always good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A History of Masturbation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds