A Home Invasion

"Load and make ready."

Vicky slipped a magazine into her 9mm Glock 19. She racked the slide, holstered her pistol and faced the targets with her hands raised. Spread out downrange were five round steel targets, 12" in diameter, painted white. The closest target was 7 yards away and the furthest was 15 yards. The middle plate, 10 yards away, was the "stop" plate. The course design allowed her to shoot the targets in any order she wanted to, as long as she hit the "stop" plate last.

The Range Officer held an electronic timer behind Vicky's head and asked, "Shooter ready?"

Vicky nodded.

"Stand by."

BEEP.

Vicky's hand flashed to her gun. She drew smoothly and engaged the plates, shooting four of them right to left, then swinging back to nail the "stop" plate. Her hits were plainly visible, nicely centered on the freshly painted steel. Vicky re-holstered and leaned back to check her time. The RO held out the timer. "Four point one seconds," he told her. "No misses." Vicky grinned. The next son-of-a-bitch who tried to kidnap her was in for a hell of a shock.

**********

On a personal note:

The suppressed .45 in this story is exactly what I use for home defense.

So far I haven't needed it.

But you never know.

There are plenty of Steel Challenge videos on YouTube, if you're interested. Most of them are of top professional shooters, members of the Army Marksmanship Unit, Team Smith & Wesson, Team Glock, etc. Those people are just phenomenal. I shoot against them in the S&W Nationals at Titusville every March.

I've won dozens of local, state, regional, national and international trophies and titles, but the pros always kick my ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 295 milliseconds