A Horny Woman: Enslaved Ch. 05

“No, no, pleeeeeeeease, no more, oooooooooohhhhhhhh, don’t do that,” Jan gasped still breathing heavily. Mary on seeing all the sperm and pussy juice leaking from Jan had released David’s soft cock and started lapping at Jan’s thighs vacuuming up the juice with her lips. She worked a way up to Jan’s cunt and spreading it with her fingers started running her tongue from Jan’s asshole to her clit and back. “Oooooooohhhh God, that feels sooooooooooooooooooo good,” Jan cried gasping. Unable to help herself she clutched at Mary’s head arching against her mouth gasping as pleasure consumed her body.

“You going to fuck Jan now David?” Roger asked

“Oh yea, just as soon as I can get hard again. I’ve wanted to fuck her and her big tits for a long time but she wouldn’t let me. All she would do was jack me off or suck me off. I think today’s the day she gets the big banana,” David laughed.

“Shelly, where are you going?” Roger asked. Shelly had struggled up off the sofa and was heading to bathroom. All she had on was the cutoff that barely covered her heavy breasts and her thigh highs. Her big ass and heavy thighs rippled as she walked.

“I have to go to the bathroom and I want to clean my------my pussy,” Shelly stammered hardly able to say it. Roger scrambled off the couch grabbing his shorts, Shelly’s shoes and the short skirt that Mary had brought in and followed her toward the bathroom. “Roger what do you think you’re doing?” Shelly asked as he followed her into the bathroom.

“You can go to the bathroom but I want your cunt full of cream for awhile. Go ahead and go to the bathroom,” Roger said.

“Roger please, I’m leaking like a sieve. Please Roger my thighs are all sticky with it,” Shelly begged. “I can’t go out in the mall like this, please let me clean up a little.”

“Okay, but only a little,” Roger said. He heard the sound of Shelly’s urine hitting the toilet as he busied himself at the sink getting a wash cloth ready. He heard the sound of Shelly tearing off toilet paper and turned to face her saying, “I’ll wipe you.”

“Roger no, I’ve got to----------------------” Shelly was saying when he cut her off.

“Shut up Shelly and listen,” Roger said standing in front of her. He hadn’t put his shorts back on yet and his soft cock was hanging inches from her lips still wet with juice and sperm. “Do you ever want to feel this cock again deep in your belly bringing you pleasure? Well do you?”

“Yes you know I do,” Shelly said hanging her head.

“Clean my cock with your mouth,” Roger ordered. “Oh yea baby, that’s good.” Roger grunted when she sucked his soft cock into her warm mouth. She worked the soft cock gently with her lips and tongue cleaning it from top to bottom. “That’s enough Shelly,” Roger said when he felt his cock start to throb. “Spread your legs and I’ll wipe your cunt.” Shelly spread her legs and Roger wiped her wet juicy cunt.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, no, no, don’t,” Shelly gasped quivering and closing her heavy thighs quickly. Roger had dropped the toilet paper after wiping her and slipped 2 fingers into her tender cunt. “Damn you, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, damn you,” Shelly cried softly leaning back against the toilet tank and arching against the fingers that were teasing her G spot.

“I love it, you’re turning into such a slut baby,” Roger said pumping his fingers slowly in and out of Shelly several times. Her tender vagina squeezed and sucked at the fingers making her gasp with pleasure. Roger’s fingers were covered with pussy juice and sperm when he removed them and said, “Clean them off slut,” holding them in front of her mouth. Shelly sucked on the fingers cleaning them. When she had finished Roger went over to the wash basin and wet a wash cloth with hot water. “Spread your thighs Shelly and I’ll wipe them off,” Roger ordered.

“Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh Roger, stop, I’m, can’t, I’m going, Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh,” Shelly gasped unable to form the sentences. Her body was quivering again and she began to arch up. After wiping her thighs off Roger had pressed the warm cloth against her cunt and wiped it off. He pressed the cloth up between her vagina lips and dragged it from bottom to top up over her hard clit. As soon as she started to arch he took the cloth away leaving her hanging. “Roger, pleeeeeeeease, don’t leave me like this,” Shelly begged her eyes pleading with Roger.

“You’ve had enough for now. Get dressed. We’re leaving soon and wash the sperm off your face,” Roger ordered. Shelly did as she was told and was standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair. She looked perfect Roger thought. The short full skirt just barely covered her thigh highs and the light cutoff top hung just low enough to cover her big breasts. The 4 inch heels stretched the muscles in her legs and tightened the skin making them look slimmer. Roger walked up behind her and ran his hands up her midriff under her cutoff cupping her heavy breasts as he said, “Do you want to be my slut?” he asked.

“I thought I already was,” Shelly answered leaning back into him. “Oooooooohhhhhh,” she gasped when he tweaked her nipples gently.

“Good, come on let’s go,” Roger said opening the bathroom door.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhh God pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don’t make me,” Jan cried. She was half way down David’s cock and her thighs were trembling.

“You’ve teased me long enough Bitch, it’s time to ride the black banana,” David said and thrust upward burying his cock to the hilt.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” Jan’s scream filled the office as she was impaled on the curved black cock.

“Ooohh God I know what that feels like,” Shelly said. “That damn thing hits every tender spot in your pussy and the head feels like it’s going to pop through your navel.”

“Did you like it Shelly?” Roger asked. He was picking up the skirt she had worn into the office and putting it in a bag. He also put another top he had selected into the bag.

“Yes,” Shelly practically hissed as she watched Jan squirming on the black banana cock. Shelly’s jacked up cunt throbbed as she remembered what it felt like. “God I couldn’t stop cumming.” David held Jan by the waist lifting her up and letting her slide all the way back down. David’s black banana cock glistened with wetness each time he raised her up. Jan’s loud gasps of pleasure were clearly audible as she slid back down. Mary was on her knees behind Jan playing with her oversized breasts occasionally tweaking her nipples.

“We’re leaving now,” Roger announced walking over in front of the sofa.

“Come see me again Roger. I’d like to feel this in my guts again,” Mary said looking up at him. Her hand rubbed at his crotch as she smiled. “Bring Shelly to; I’d like to suck her big fat tits until she screams. I see she still has a bare cunt,” Mary said.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh Roger, make her, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh damn, stop,” Shelly cried gasping.

“Stop what, what’s the matter Shelly?” Roger asked. He could clearly see Mary’s hand moving beneath the full skirt.

“Her, her fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinger, in me, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Shelly gasped barely able to get the words out. Her jacked up cunt was squeezing and her hips were moving as her pussy juices began to flow again.

“That’s enough for now Mary. Next time you can have all you want,” Roger said.

“Mmmmmmmmm she tastes good,” Mary said sucking the finger that had been in Shelly. Shelly was still breathing hard from the stimulation and her cunt was throbbing.

“You guys have fun now. See you later David. Fill Jan up good she’s fertile,” Roger said taking Shelly’s hand and leaving the office.

“Roger please, don’t make me walk through the mall like this. I’m leaking juice again,” Shelly said still breathing heavy.

“Rub your thighs together and smear the juice around. I have a towel in the truck. You can wipe off there,” Roger said smiling and opened the door. They strolled down through the mall walking normally. Twice Shelly stumbled exposing the bottoms of her heavy breasts as she tried to smear the trickling pussy juice on her thighs. When they finally reached Rogers truck and he opened the door saying, “Just a minute.” Roger reached behind the seat and pulled out a beach towel.

“What are you doing?” Shelly asked.

“I don’t want you leaking on my seat,” Roger answered spreading the towel. “Okay you can get in.” When Shelly stepped up into the truck Roger pulled up the back of her skirt just as she sat down. Her bare ass rested on the towel.

“What did you do that for,” Shelly asked.

“You don’t want to stain your new skirt do you?” Roger responded. Roger looked around and seeing there was nobody in the parking lot ran his hand up to Shelly’s bare thighs. They were sticky and wet. “My, my you really are leaking a lot of juice,” Roger said as he laughed.

“Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Roger,” Shelly gasped when his fingers teased the blood engorged lips of her juicy cunt. Shelly’s thighs spread for him opening herself up. His fingers slid up to the top of her cunt and found her hard clit. “Roger, Roger don’t stop, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh God, pleeeeeeeeeeeese I neeeeeed it,” Shelly cried softly as she arched against his fingers.

“Do you need to cum, is that what you need Shelly?” Roger teased.

“Yes, yes, oh God yes, make me cum,” Shelly panted totally out of control. Her gyrations had exposed one of her breasts and Roger leaned down and sucked the nipple hard. His fingers continued to tease her cunt and hard clit. “Please, please,” Shelly begged gasping out the words.

“Are you really ready to cum Shelly?” Roger teased releasing her nipple. He continued to drag his fingers between her cunt lips teasing her mercilessly. Shelly’s hips arched and twisted trying to get better contact with Roger’s fingers. Both of her breasts were exposed for anyone walking by to see. Roger leaned forward and licked first one and then the other. “Maybe we should wait on this,” Roger said teasing her some more.

“No, no, Roger pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, hoooooooooooooooooo,” Shelly gasped and her body grew tight. 2 fingers slipped into her wet, juicy cunt. Roger felt her warm pussy juice gush onto his fingers as Shelly came almost instantly. Pleasure rolled through her body and intensified when Roger curled his fingers hitting her G spot. Shelly panted unable to speak as her cunt clenched again and again around his fingers as she gushed more pussy juice.

“Is that what you wanted Shelly?” Roger asked removing his fingers. “God you’re becoming such a sex slut. Clean my fingers off.” Roger shoved them at her lips and she quickly sucked them into her mouth cleaning off the combination of pussy juice and sperm. Roger got a smaller towel out from behind the seat and shoved it up between Shelly’s thighs. “Keep it against your leaking juicy cunt slut,” He said and closed the door.

“Roger, its 4:30pm. I’ve got to go home, my husband is going to kill me,” Shelly said when he got in the truck and started it.

“We’ve got 1 more stop to make. I’m sure you’ll really enjoy it baby,” Roger said smiling and drove out of the parking lot.

Let me hear from you and please vote.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds