• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Hot August Night Ch. 02

A Hot August Night Ch. 02

12

You may recall what I'll call my, um, interlude with Stevie's friend, Ray, or maybe not. What it was, was my guy Stevie came home sorta smashed on a Friday in mid-August and brought this guy I never knew he knew with him.

Stevie's a great lay and because of that I tend to overlook his many other faults. Now maybe I was wrong to put the X-rated shit on, but I got to think Stevie would 'a done it anyway. But I don't know that for a fact, so maybe .... But I do know that Ray was spending at least as much time watching me as he was the porn.

I wouldn't be lying if I told you I have a great set of cantaloupes, shit just take one look at me and see for yourself, so I didn't mind so much that he had a bonder and kept checking me out. In fact, I got kinda horny from it and when Stevie ran out for more beer leaving me alone with Ray I made sure I broke the ice with Ray who had eyes to die for, and some wild brown hair. What I did was ask him why he wasn't jerking off to the porn like my Stevie always does.

And when he didn't answer me, I pushed the envelope saying, ""C'mon, Ray, let's watch each other, what do you say?"

That's when he whipped out his boa constrictor cock and sent me reeling.

I lifted my tank top and showed him my puppies and we were off to the fuckin' races. Well not just then. What we done was watch each other masturbate, only I told him not to cum ... told him to save it for later when we could hook up.

And when Stevie returned with the beer, I coaxed him into fucking me in front of Ray. Oh, yeah, I'm a major cockteaser. Stevie lasted forever and I came a couple times. Then he fell asleep and Ray and me hurried into the bathroom where he came on my tits, and then rubbed it in until it was all gone.

I was aching for his big cock ever since, but Stevie never brought him around again, much to my disappointment. ________________________________________

Now we're in the middle of a heat wave that won't quit. It hasn't rained in over a month and people are killing each other over nothing every day. So you can imagine my elation when Stevie came home and told me to grab my bikini cause we were going over to Wayne's.

I didn't ask who the fuck Wayne was, I did ask why was I bringing a bikini, and he told me Wayne's got a hot tub and having a par-tay with about a zillion people coming. I didn't need any other motivation and laughed as I slipped my melons into the 34-D cups required to hold my puppies in place. A tank top (yeah, that same one) covered the bikini top and a pair of short shorts covered the rest of me.

________________________________________

Wayne was thirtyish, divorced, and seemed like a quiet, easy going guy. He had this first floor apartment in Brooklyn, and the owners were on vacation in Vegas leaving Wayne the use of their extra large hot tub for the weekend.

I had no idea how many people were coming to the party, and with a stronger than usual vodka tonic in hand I listened to him talking about his job which involved pulling heavy cable through large conduit for transformers and such.

We commiserated with him, and then we played a game or two of pool while polishing off another two stiff drinks.

I remember asking, "Where's the hot tub?" and wondering about the practicality of jumping into a hot tub with 98 degree temperatures.

Just then, Stevie asked Wayne if Ray was coming and I went weak in the knees with excitement and my pussy started to drip. Not an unpleasant feeling, mind you.

"I dunno," Wayne said. He's been seeing this girl from Queens lately. He ain't been around that much."

I managed to croak, "I wouldn't be too terribly upset by that," and kissed Stevie, using a little tongue. Ever the cocksman, Stevie slipped his hand between my legs and gave my puss a gentle squeeze.

I yelped and hopped away while he and Wayne guffawed like buffoons. But when my Stevie followed that with, "Noreen, you're all that I need, and more than I deserve," and kissed me softly he sent several electric shocks to my already damp crotch.

Wayne snorted and yelled out, "Get a fucking room you two!"

Stevie laughed then excused himself to grab his stash and roll a couple of doobies for us. Wayne and I strolled out to the hot tub, which was almost a small swimming pool.

"Seats twelve," he said proudly, ignoring the fact that it belonged to his landlord and not him, and turned the water on; making sure the temperature was only 84 degrees; and then peeled the cover off.

While Wayne was busy, I peeled off my tank top, adjusted my puppies so that they more or less threatened to pop out of the flimsy halter top. I knew I'd be topless before long, but didn't see any reason to show them all right off.

Wayne surprised me by peeling off his jeans and standing there half naked.

"You always go commando, Wayne?"

"Not always ... but tonight, well tonight's gonna be special." He flipped his dick up and down with his hand and asked, "Like it?"

"I'm inclined to like most cocks, as long as they're STD proof. Are you, Wayne?"

"Huh, yeah, sure I am. I was tested a couple three weeks ago; ain't had any strange since."

"That's very reassuring. What exactly is the difference between strange and not so strange, you don't mind my asking?"

He seemed not to understand the question, saying, "Strange is somebody I ain't banged before. Not strange is somebody I balled a day or week before. Okay?"

"Not okay. Wayne, how the fuck do I know that someone you ... balled a week ago hasn't fucked the 93rd Paratroop Battalion the night before you bagged her?"

"C'mon, Noreen, don't be that way!"

Stevie picked that moment to return, handing out doobies to each of us. We lit up and sucked in the ganja fumes and I suddenly didn't give a shit anymore, although I should have.

"Hey you got some dick there, Wayne," Stevie giggled and I knew that he'd already started smoking before returning to the apartment.

Wayne pulled off his shirt and walked over to the booze and made everyone another stiff drink. Stevie joined him in getting naked and after a moment's hesitation I stepped out of my bottoms and hopped into the swirling waters; cold, swirling waters that had my nips popping out to beat the band.

Between the booze and the cool water, and maybe both, I felt an instantaneous relaxation settle upon me.

Wayne plopped down on my left, Stevie on my right and as soon as both gulped at their drinks and then placed them carefully on the outside of the hot tub, they each took one of my breasts and started squeezing.

Now with some four hefty drinks in me, and my earlier thoughts about fucking Ray again, I can honestly say that I experienced no hesitation whatsoever ... I never questioned whether or not I wanted to do both of them, because I did. I really, really wanted to experience having two men at the same time. It was a long time fantasy of mine. For whatever reason, just knowing I could do these things with Stevie's approval, was a feeling of freedom unknown to me. And I couldn't wait to get started.

Wayne had towels on the edge of the tub deck, solely for the purpose of drying one's hands, and both Wayne and I were doing that as Stevie passed the joint to me. As I've said, weed is not really my thing, but if done in moderation I do like the mellowness. If I overdo it, though, I'll just get sleepy, and that night, I didn't want that to happen.

I took a very small hit and passed it along to Wayne, who took a larger toke. I bogarted the joint before I passed it back to Stevie, telling the guys that I was done, the rest was for them to enjoy.

The guys passed it back and forth between themselves and I leaned back, my head against the padded tub-decking, my body sort of half-floating just below the surface of the bubbling water. My melons bobbed near the surface and my nipples broke the surface like miniature periscopes. And when I shifted my hips just so, my bush occasionally broke the surface through the bubbles.

I looked over towards Stevie, and he smiled that smirky smile of his, and I smiled back. I glanced towards Wayne; his erection was poking above the bubbles, as he sat upright on the seat bench, sipping his drink.

"Hey Wayne, I know you're a nice guy and all, but I want you to know that you won't ever have carnal knowledge of me, sweetie."

His jaw dropped.

"But I understand that my evil twin will be here before long," and I reached out and took his erection in hand and started stroking.

"One ground rule guys," I said.

"Huh?"Stevie blurted as he stared at my hand on Wayne's dick.

"What's it ... this rule?" Wayne mumbled. Clearly the booze and weed was doing its work.

"Neither of you cum in the tub waters."

"Hell, I can live with that!" Wayne snorted.

"Me too," Stevie said a moment later.

I leaned in and kissed Stevie on the lips as I started moving my hand up and down Wayne's nice-sized dick. I saw him quickly looking over to Stevie when I grabbed him, and since Stevie ignored my masturbatory actions and closed down on my right nipple, Wayne decided to kiss me too, tonguing me sweetly as I moaned into his mouth, still shaking hands with his dick like a politician needing that one last vote.

The intensity of the kiss quickly escalated in its passion; his hand maneuvered between my legs and before I could shout, "Hell yeah!" he had two fingers moving in and out of me machine-gun style.

Needless to say, I loved it.

I knew then what I wanted to happen next.

I had Wayne sit up on the edge of the tub, still stroking his manhood until I found the right position, and then I took him in my mouth.

Stevie's fingers replaced Wayne's and I was satisfied for the moment in that regard.

I let three or four beats go by then croaked, "No, Stevie, honey. I need you to fuck me from behind!"

That said, I resumed sucking on Wayne's cock-head, allowing my tongue to explore the wonderful textures I discovered there. Now I knew something the guys didn't, and that was that since I could take Stevie deep, Wayne would be a cinch.

"Wayne, sweetie, ever been deep-throated?"

"Gawd no!" he all but sobbed.

"I'm gonna take you deep as I can, baby, you just watch me!"

And I gobbled him up until my chin bumped against his balls.

Meanwhile, Stevie was kneeling on the hot tub bench, trying to find my snatch. I will grant you that in all that swirling water and with the booze and weed working it might not have been the easiest thing he'd ever tried. But Jesus, I mean, he was more than acquainted with my twat.

I was pissed that I had to reach behind me, find his dick and put it in there. But my little jack-rabbit more than made up for his inadequacies by slamming that thick meat of his repeatedly until I was seeing stars and cumming non-stop.

And, not to brag, but I managed to continue blowing Wayne; who squealing like a stuck pig, came all over my face, but not a drop landed in the tub.

I love a man who keeps his word, and so I licked his dick clean then scooped the remainder from my face and fed it into my mouth.

Evidently Wayne found this so erotic he got hard right away.

Stevie, not a man of his word, came in me shortly thereafter, pulling out as he came and although splattering my back with his jizm, allowed a generous portion to land in the warm water where it floated on the surface despite the best efforts of the swirling bubbles.

I left the hot tub for good and walked into Wayne's bedroom while drying myself off.

"Better turn the AC up high Wayne or I'm leaving," I told him. "My man's got no manners and a brain damaged memory."

Stevie, limp dick shriveling down to the size of a peanut, hurriedly lit another doobie for me. Two tokes and I was in a forgiving mood again.

I had Stevie eat me out, and clean me out while I lay on the bed with legs splayed while he worked me over, and the fact that I came twice from his efforts helped my mood considerably.

Maybe twenty or thirty minutes later, I'd lost track of time, I realized both guys were on the bed with me.

Time for plan B, I told myself.

I told them what I wanted and they leaped into action.

I can't really describe how thrilling it was to have two, virile, men pleasuring me; it was as delicious a moment as I have ever known. Four hands running over my body, two sets of lips and tongues creating havoc with my sensory wiring.

And when I couldn't stand it a second longer, I crowed that they needed to fuck me then and there.

Wayne moved between my legs, his hardness brushing across my stomach as he lowered his body to penetrate me, to fuck me as I'd asked.

I felt my Stevie back away, still kissing me, or at least my neck, always very sensitive, and then his lips were between my shoulder blades, his hand caressing my ass.

But he held off doing anything else.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wanna see him fucking you a little," he replied and I knew he was really stoned.

Wayne was stoned too, and I had to climb up in his lap and put him into my twat, only he'd turned into Mr. Fuckin' Softy on me and kept slipping out. So I did the next best thing and grabbed his mouth, well his face anyway, and kissed him hard.

I was hot, really hot, and it was a frenzied kiss, with me fucking his mouth with my tongue. It took a couple minutes but he hardened for me and I slipped him back in there and he managed to stay put.

Wanting to keep him that way, I gurgled, "Oh, yeah, Wayne ... fill me up with that big dick!"

From the corner of my eye I saw Stevie rubbing something on his dick. Was he going to double me by going anal?

"What are you doing, Stevie?" I was compelled to ask.

"Gonna ass fuck you, baby," he said dreamily.

Now I may have mentioned that Stevie is well hung, whereas Wayne is less endowed. A lot less if we're talkin' anal, you know what I mean?

But me and Stevie have done it a few times and I know I can handle him provided he takes it slow. I remind him he needed to do that if he expects to double me, and that I've never been doubled.

Meanwhile Wayne is chugging away at my snatch, going half as fast as Stevie on a bad day, so I can guess he'll last a while longer which assures me I'll be doubled for sure.

I ask Stevie for some of the lube he used on his dick and he handed me some jell. I stuck a finger into it and then brought the finger to my asshole and stuffed it up there.

"Ready-set-go!" Stevie yipped, and sent his wang up my poop-chute.

First try got him maybe three inches. Second another inch. I insisted he wait a little so I could adjust. He waited thirty seconds. (I counted.) Leaning into Wayne's chest, and muttering various obscenities, I waited until he'd filled me with his donkey dong, like I had a choice in the matter.

I realized that neither of these fuckers was going to get me off, so I went into my act:

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! It feels ... it feels ... Ohhh, I'm gonna cum!"

I added a few shudders and shakes while the two wanna be Don Juan's reacted by pounding away at me until they came. I felt both cocks convulsing at almost the same moment, and clawed at Wayne's chest, leaving scratches that he would be bragging about for the next week.

I heard a familiar sound as Stevie eased his flaccid dick out of my ass. He'd probably be sleeping within five minutes if he reacted in normally. I kissed my man and then Wayne, thanked both for a great fucking. So it was a little white lie. Women lie to their men all the time; like they don't lie to us too.

And so, with his ego preening, Stevie curled up on the bed and started to snore. I asked Wayne to make us another nice drink, and we shared a doobie until I saw his eyelids start to droop. I kept the doobie to myself, although I wasn't hitting it as much as I could have, and watched as Wayne conked out, leaving me to pleasure myself if I wanted to get off.

But first I made a visit to the bathroom and tried to wipe myself clean of the jizm from both my pussy and asshole. I followed that by squatting over the toilet and taking a long pee, then wiped both holes again.

Satisfied that I wouldn't leak everywhere I sat, I slipped my thong back on and sat down on Wayne's couch ... then remembered it was his landlord's couch.

The whole night was becoming surreal, I mean, I was Wayne's guest in someone else's apartment. I slipped a porno tape into the DVD and watched two petite brunettes' have at one another. That in itself was unusual for porn. I mean, most of the women in them had undergone some form of tit enhancement.

My breathing rate gradually increased and I felt my skin grow more sensitive. I pinched my nips felt the cool air brushing over them. Almost panting with lust, I tugged at my nipples and thought of that night with Ray and the satisfied feelings he'd left me with.

Jesus, I thought, I've just been fucked fore and aft and here I am reminiscing about being with Ray a couple weeks ago.

I grabbed a pillow from the couch and crammed it between my legs. It felt good. I hadn't fucked a pillow in ages, but had used one since puberty to get off. I slid my vulva up and down as I rubbed against it. I went slow at first, and then built up to a frenzied speed. I was snorting with pleasure as I humped into it until I could feel the end nearing. Then it was surging through my body as I built up to one last loud and definitive moan.

I stopped moving, fell onto my back, taking care not to hit my head on anything and allowed the feeling of contentment wash over me.

This is until I heard a masculine voice chiding me, with an amused,"Tsk Tsk."

I almost broke my neck whirling around to see who was in the room with me.

It was Ray!

I flushed a deep crimson at being caught, but couldn't take my eyes off him. The urge to run my fingers through his thick, wavy hair sent an itch directly to my cunt, but the look in his eyes at that moment told me it wasn't the best idea I'd ever had.

"Hi Ray," I managed, turning shy and covering up my breasts.

"I was invited over, but got tied up at a meeting," he said off-handedly. "But I can see you're being as naughty as usual," he gestured at the pillow which was still lodged between my thighs.

"Where are the guys?"

"Um, they're like stoned. Um, I think they're still sleeping" I pointed at the bedroom. Ray nodded, but his eyes never left my body.

I licked my lips.

"You smell like ..." he paused searching for the right words. "You've had some serious sex."

Umm, we spent some time in the hot tub, so yeah."

"They're sleeping?"

"Yeah, out like a light."

He moved toward me, taking off his shirt, unbuckling his belt, unzipping his jeans, while I told myself I could be doing all those things a lot faster.

"Ray, I can ...."

"Shut the fuck up!" he growled as he joined me on the couch and shed his shoes and socks.

I had to hide the smile that wants to break across my face. I warm myself to retain my composure ... recalling the last time we were together; his words, touches, and flashes of our conjoining flit though my mind like still-frames. His molten kisses, handling me as if I were a little girl, and the rough hard fucking he shared with me while Stevie snored in the next room.

I had never been that excited in my life, until this moment, thinking how we might improve upon our last coupling.

Ray reached for me and I couldn't help but gasp, "Oh God!" as his whole weight descended on me. Then my legs were around him. Did I do that, or did he?

The climax that had eluded me when humping the pillow hit me the second his tongue licked the sweaty skin of my neck.

I moaned and opened my legs as wide as I could. I felt his cock hardening against my thigh and moaned again.

"Please, make me cum again!" I whimpered.

"Fuck that, I'd rather you suck my dick!"

"No ... no! I want you in me, Ray!"

"You gonna suck my dick or not?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Hot August Night Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds