• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Hot Bed of Activity

A Hot Bed of Activity

Marie laid out the last of her preparations and took a step back. Straight razor, steaming bowl of hot water, towel, shaving cream, bowl of ice ~ check. Also on the side table was an assortment of toys for the events to come. Stepping back even further, she tugged on each of the restraints at the four posts of the bed ensuring their sturdiness and eased out of her robe. Steve's instructions had been explicit. She was to be ready for his arrival.

I stood for a moment surveying everything with a little smile playing on my lips. I sat at the end of the bed and adjusted the thigh highs, my garter, and my bra. All were a pale blue color, sheer and delicate. The panties that matched the bra were slightly dampened in my eagerness to commence activities. My heels were these little black strappy numbers and my slave chain rested between my breasts, a reminder that I belonged to Sir.

I scooted further up the bed, attaching my ankles to the leather cuffs waiting for them and reached over to the side table to grab a blindfold. I quickly tied it, plunging me into darkness and then slid each arm into a matching wrist cuff. Soft music played in the background, muted and passionate. The candles I had lit wafted fragrance throughout the bedroom. A cooling breeze billowing through the curtains the last thing I had seen before putting on the blindfold. I was spread-eagle on the bed, awaiting footsteps.

*****

Steve stopped at the doorjamb taking in the scene before him. It was almost perfect he thought silently to himself. Grinning wickedly, thoroughly amused at his foresight, he beckoned his guest to take a seat at the white wicker vanity for the show. He stroked his strong jaw line, excitement thrumming through his body at Slave's anticipated responses. Wearing a loosened blue dress shirt over jeans, he felt himself grow hard at the sight of her waiting body on the bed. Striding purposefully there, he laid a hand against one of Slave's cheeks and relished the warmth and excitement coursing through her body. There was a delicate flush to her perfect skin and an impish grin on her lips. He leant in to get a quick taste of her mouth.

Marie sighed into his mouth, knowing that there was something special about today's events, but biding her time. Sir would let her know soon enough his intentions. She could feel his weight on the bed as he crawled onto her thighs and rested there a moment. A finger stroked her clit, dampening itself as her body responded to that caress. There it was again. Slowly, Sir playing, teasing, rubbed his finger back and forth across that extended nub. Slave's breath caught in her throat, squirming to try and feel more. Always.

Steve ignored her questing hips and placed a palm on her mound to halt her movements. He glanced over at the mystery guest, who sat at rapt attention. He noticed that one hand had crept down and was mimicking the motions he had just used on Marie. He smiled slightly at the gesture and returned his attention to Slave. He was pleased with her progress as his slave and he looked forward to the association for a long time to come. Inserting a finger underneath the crotch of her panties, he felt how wet she was already. More so than he first had thought, his finger dripping. Pleased, he plunged that finger into her quivering pussy as a reward. He rubbed her clit at the same time, producing a low moan that started in her belly and ventured forth from her mouth, music to his ears. Removing his hand, he patted her there and shifted his weight.

Marie was breathless already. Damn, he did that every time. He only had to look at her a certain way and she got wet. Sir, with his devilishly good looks and devastating smile had an excellent imagination that he put to good use. Just when she thought she had things figured out, he surprised her every time. Now, he was removing her panties slowly, inching them down her lower body, stopping every once in awhile to test her continued wetness. Once taking a huge slurp with that dexterous tongue of his. Her movements restricted by the restraints were only enhancing the experience. Steve knew how much touching him gave her pleasure, and to be denied only heightened her responses.

Sir grasping the handle of the razor, shaving cream and the towel set them on the bed. He dabbed the towel into the steaming water and laid that across her pussy, covering her completely. Slave jumped at the unexpected heat, but welcomed the sensation. As warmth suffused her, she shifted on the bed. Sir rapped his knuckles against her hip bone to still her wriggling. Immediately I stopped. This was Steve's signal that I was to be absolutely and complete quiet for the upcoming steps. To not do so, would risk his wrath and displeasure, something I tried never to do. Once, in an effort to teach me discipline after a small disobedience, Sir did not call, email or speak to me for two days. I was devastated and quickly learned to avoid this reoccurring.

Once more eying their guest, I was oblivious to the third presence; Steve was pleasantly intrigued by the advanced state of enjoyment found. Quickly resettling across my thighs, he removed the towel and lathered his hands and then my entire genital area. He lathered the clit and labia and the folds between my thighs. Once satisfied, he picked up the razor and using the butt, ran it all over, Slave shivered at the sensations. Sir then laid the blade against her and she once again lay quiescent. Any missteps and she would be cut. A situation they both dearly hoped to avoid. Scrape. The rasp of the blade against her had Slave holding her breath. Twice more, then Sir wiped it on the handy towel. Scrape, scrape, scrape. Carefully applying pressure and removing the small amount of hair apparent. Slave kept herself clean usually, but Sir had requested she not shave for a few days in preparation for this.

*****

Slow exhalations, Marie concentrated on her breathing. Images of Sir playing in her mind, she relaxed into the ministrations. He never hurt her, never pushed and did his best to protect them both from their more frantic exertions. The goal was never to incapacitate the other but to enhance their mutual hunger. Knowing Sir to be generous and carnal struck a chord deep within her and she did everything in her power to gratify him. Doing so meant that she was gratified in return.

Returning from her momentary lapse of concentration, she felt the cooling balm spread by Sir's fingers. He had finished shaving her. Sir's magical fingers massaged her everywhere, eliciting feelings of extreme well-being. Slave mewled her happiness. Sir sat back on his haunches, and wiped his hands off. Contemplating his next move, he picked up the attached nipple clamps and adjusted them onto Slave's distended nipples. Watching her face scrunch up the tiniest bit at the pressure. He tugged the chain here and there, making her breasts dance to his tune. Marie felt both pleasure and pain in those movements. Desire shot to her pussy and it dripped in response. With juice coating her thighs, she was helpless to relieve herself and satisfy the building pressure. Sir not done, attached a further chain to the initial one and clamped her clit. He was satisfied for the moment and eased off the bed.

He walked to the end of the bed softly padding in his socks to view her fully. Her head thrust back against the pillows, her neck extended. The chains were not long enough to provide comfort, everything pulling slightly towards her middle. She was chained in more ways than one. Sir had taken her sight and she was completely at his mercy. He walked over to the vanity, motioning for their guest to take his place. He leaned redolently against the table and watched the scene unfold further.

Their guest walked just as softly back to the bed where Slave was holding her breath. Flick! Flick! Flick! Using a tasseled whip, it fell across my breasts, right across my clamped nipples.

'Youch!' I couldn't hold it in. I waited with a sense of foreboding, I wasn't supposed to speak.

I didn't have long to wait. Flick! Flick! Again and again. I bit my lip to hold back any further exclamations. To do so would invite further punishment.

Expertly, their guest flicked over and over again, lightly but with great accuracy. Soon Slave's breasts were a nice shade of rosy pink and her breathing had increased. Sir stroking his hard cock watched unblinkingly, Slave still not knowing there was a guest.

A piece of ice was soothed over my breast. I gave an inaudible sigh of relief. The cooling down period was heavenly. This is when I recognized that I had been so caught up in the flicks that I had failed to notice the big puddle pooling under me. Lips feathered along the edge of my blindfold, down my cheek to my mouth. I opened my mouth for Sir's tongue and was so shocked; I almost came off the bed. The smell of perfume was unmistakable and these were not Sir's lips. I sighed into her mouth, savoring her clean, fresh taste. I was excited anew at the prospects unfolding.

Acknowledging my naïveté at thinking Sir and I were alone, I welcomed our guest properly. Open mouthed now, tongues dueling repeatedly. I felt the other side of the bed shift as Sir joined us. Abruptly, her mouth left mine and Sir positioned himself there. Mmmmmm.... I thought I am going to please him well for my surprise. Just as I wrapped my lips around his throbbing cock, I felt an insertion into my dripping, neglected pussy. Oh, I breathed, I was being filled with pearls. Millimeter by millimeter they entered me, matching my movements with Sir.

My tongue flicking over his tip, circling his head, his heated flesh sinking inexorably into my mouth. In and out he moved delicately at first, allowing my body to adjust to all the vibrations. I was being stuffed deliciously, feelings in all directions. My poor body didn't know which to take in first, I was on sensation overload. So I came gloriously. I was struck dumb. Shaking uncontrollably, my mouth convulsing around Sir and my pussy convulsing around those pearls.

And we were far from over. Sir fucked my mouth, which I love by the way. His cock pistoning in and out in controlled movements. Our mystery guest strategically removing those pearls with each downward stroke of his cock, timed perfectly. I could feel Sir starting to tighten his muscles, my lips sealed to his cock. Suddenly, he came abundantly into my waiting mouth and throat. Copious amounts of cum, running down the sides of my mouth, it was so much! With Sir in my mouth, I couldn't catch them, but our guest did. She licked my lips and chin and took the cum that I couldn't. Sir was still hard in my mouth, exploring the lingering effects of his own orgasm. My thighs shook with the aftermath as well.

Just catching my breath proved to be an ordeal. My chest was heaving with all my exertions, my mouth worked heavily and my body was still imprisoned. Sir gracefully moved to my side. With his own body still in the last throes of orgasm, he gathered me as close as he could and kissed my mouth. Our friend laid down on the other side of me, and for a moment we were quiet, all reflecting in our own minds.

*****

Sir was the first to stir as you would expect. He is a natural leader and has incredible stamina. The interesting thing about the restraints on the bed is that they can be raised up to about ten inches from the bed and brought forward (it is a canopy bed, in case I failed to mention that). I literally am suspended up and forward when this happens, into an 'L', but with obvious help. Then I can be lowered onto his cock from that position. The miracles of modern science, I chuckled to myself.

You may ask what of our guest, well that was simple enough. There were 2 options for her. The one she chose was to stand on the bed, above both Steve's and my bodies and move against my mouth. There is a trapeze-like structure perfectly centered within the canopy bed frame and attached to the posts. Reaching up with her hands to grasp the bar, she can hold that position forever. With these thoughts in mind, we were each set to do our respective parts. My tongue reached out to flick her clit, feeling her juices that had already formed.

She tasted sweet and salty, a wonderful aroma emanating from her. Sir had already inserted his cock and was fucking me whole-heartedly. Once again we were in complete and total accord. In and out, thrusting over and over again. Her mons soaked, my pussy soaked. My face was covered in happy juice I was so caught up in the moment. Sir's steady rhythm was unbelievable. It felt so good with his hard cock pummeling me repeatedly. My tongue darting back and forth, sucking it all up. Lapping away. Her moans growing more heated her breathing shallower. Softer growls from me and from Sir.

She cried out, beautiful in her full-throated response and she came all over my tongue and lips. Feeling her orgasm triggered mine and I squeezed Sir's cock tightly inside of me. Mine triggered his. By the end, all three were stunned with the intensity. Immobile, Sir deeply embedded in me, my tongue still working her. Briefly, behind my blindfold, I closed my eyes in sheer bliss. I was replete temporarily.

Gradually I felt her move away from me and off the bed. Soft scurrying noises accompanied those movements, and I knew she was dressing to leave. She always did, before the blindfold was removed. I don't know her identity that was Sir's knowledge alone. Once I heard the front door close, I knew we were alone. Sir worked the switches to lower my body to the bed once more. Tenderly, he removed the clips that had connected my clit and breasts together, almost like an electrical current. He then gently removed the restraints. Blood rushed to all my limbs stealing my breath. With my circulation slowly returning to normal, I cautiously removed the blindfold.

Sir was smiling his beautiful smile and watching me with hooded eyes. I smiled back and waited. With devotion evident on his face, he stroked a clean, warm cloth all over my body, rubbing each wrist and ankle in turn, helping the restoration process. Languidly I watched, too tired to move just yet. Once done, Sir moved in between my legs, his face in his hands, just watching the rise and fall of my pussy as I breathed. He pressed his lips there.

Looking up at me with lambent eyes now, Steve winked. I knew then that I had performed admirably and up to his exacting standards. I closed my eyes in response and mouthed 'thank you.' Scooting down to where he was I wrapped my arms and legs around him and we fell into a dreamless sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Hot Bed of Activity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds