• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Hot Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Hot Day

After confessing the "salacious details" to my wife about Amy catching me wanking, they both had a giggle.

Felicity then said that it was the best thing that could have happened. "It made you want to go off and tell Janis and you then got caught in the storm which started you on this path were now on." She was so happy for us as a family that it had happened.

We sat in the Jacuzzi chatting about all the things that had occurred in the past to bring us to this stage in our relationship, and I realised that right from the moment that I witnessed the birth of our daughter and saw my wife hold our new baby girl, that I would love both of them unconditionally for the rest of my life, and that this new physical bond that we now had would cement those feelings.

Before we turned into shrivelled prunes we all went to the bathroom naked and dried off. By mutual consent we jumped into the master bed and held each other tight till I felt my wife fondle my sack and stroke my shaft. Rising to the occasion I kissed her and tweaked her nipple.

Amy to my left and behind me spooned me and pressed her titties to my back.

After kissing Felicity first I turned on to my back and Amy started kissing me. While I was doing this I felt my wife move down the bed and take my cock into her mouth. I groaned into my daughter's mouth the feeling was so good. She giggled that little girl giggle that I loved and said "I want you to do something very special for me Daddy."

"Anything darling just name it."

I want you to eat me out." She bit her bottom lip and went on. "I always get off really big like that, so please."

'Always' I thought. I'll need to follow that up later.

Without anything else being said I helped her move over my face and settle down over my lips. Oh wow another check off on my bucket list.

I started to lick her delicious pussy, and I took in her female aroma, her smoothness, and her taste. I knew she would taste sweet but combined with her fresh soapy smell I was on another level of ecstasy.

The feeling of my cock being expertly sucked stopped only to be replace with that feeling I knew so well of my wife's pussy being lowered down onto my shaft. I sighed into Amy's pussy bringing a contented moan from her as my warm breath washed over her clit.

We continued this way for about 10 minutes and then Amy gave the first indication that she was having her first orgasm of our Ménage à trios.

She moved faster and faster then stopped holding her breath and pressing her genitals down on my mouth while I drove my tongue onto her clit sucking her little nub into my mouth while she howled ecstatically above me.

She moved off my face and started kissing me passionately. "I told you I really get off that way. Oh I love you so much Daddy."

My wife meanwhile was slowly moving up and down on my shaft. If I hadn't been so engrossed with my daughters pussy I probably would have blown my load long before but my wife knowing me so well had taken it slowly to delay my orgasm, and she had enjoyed the spectacle of her daughter having a breath-taking orgasm.

Now that she had my attention she was more than ready to let go and pull out all the stops to achieve her own orgasm. She placed her hands on my chest for support and griped my cock with her pussy saying, "Are you ready to have your cum sucked out of you?"

"Oh yeah bring it on." I moaned.

She moved slowly at first gripping my cock with an incredible pressure, milking my cock on her upstroke and using less pressure on the down. She was showing our daughter how to really get and give the most pleasure from lovemaking. She loved being on top; being in control, and I loved the feeling that she wanted all that I could give her.

We continued for some time slowly building up to a pace that was sure to end with me blasting my sperm deep into her womb. While we were engaged in this Amy was lying beside me snuggling into my side watching her mother demonstrate the skills that she had learned.

As the pace of our loving increased Amy straddled my chest facing her mother and was suckling on her breasts while she rode me. This was all too much for her and she had an explosive orgasm spilling a huge amount of female juice over my balls which in turn swept me into my own orgasm and I pumped a stream of my sperm into her.

We all collapsed into a rough ball of fulfilled and exhausted lovers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Hot Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds