A Hot Night in Paris Ch. 01

I said, "We will always know each other." She said, "Like it has been?" That I could not answer.

She asked me "What do you want?"

I thought for a moment. I had trouble saying it but I did.

I said "You."

She responded, "You can have me."

I put the bottle of beer down and reached for her.

We kissed. There was a different feeling with this kiss as opposed to the others. I heard a low moan from her. She pressed her body against mine. I could sense her passion while I tied to keep mine in check.

I reached under the hem of her skirt and lightly touched her knees. She opened her legs for easier access. I let my hand drift upward and felt her garter belt. Her thighs were damp just above her stocking tops.

She reached over with her hands and pushed and rubbed against my cock.

I touched her breasts. She took off her sweater and bra. I took off my shirt. Her breasts felt so warm against my chest. She licked my chest and tickled my neck with little kisses.

I stopped the kisses and got on my knees on the floor.

I wanted to get her skirt off. She hesitated for a moment and then took it off.

She did not have any panties on her. Her skin was so smooth that it seemed to glisten.. She was sitting on the couch now naked from the waist down with the exception of a red garter belt and her stockings. I could see a little of her pussy.

She had such a tiny waist. I pulled her close to the edge of the couch and as she did so I got a good look at her pussy. She was nearly completely shaved.

She was shaking. She said she was nervous.

I had her sit back. I took off her shoes and caressed her feet making her squeal as she is ticklish. I kissed her toes and the arches of her feet. I kissed up from her feet stopping at her calves, knees, and thighs.

I took my time. I rubbed her legs.

As I approached her pussy she spread her legs wider.

I opened her pussy lips with my fingers. I pulled her even closer to the edge of the couch. Her legs were around my head as I tasted the forbidden fruit. She wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed.

She oozed. She moaned. She pushed against my face. I tried to get all of my tongue into her pussy and retrieve all of her juices. She had an endless supply. I put my tongue into her at different angles. Her juices and my saliva made my face soaked.

I never wanted this to end.

I licked and sometimes sucked on her. I would focus on her clit and then push her up at an angle so that I could enter her pussy with my tongue. I sucked and licked and plundered. I stroked her lips with my moistened fingers as I sucked on her pussy and soaked in her juices.

I guessed that I was doing this for at least for a half hour. I could have continued for at least a year or more.

However it was not to be.

There was a moment in time when she said "Don't stop!"

I responded by placing her clit between my lips and sucking at the same time placing one of my fingers and pushing it to her "G" spot.

What had been a steady flow of juices coming out of Helen now became a sudden and delicious flood.

I was drinking nectar from the forbidden fruit.

Helen screamed out, "I want this forever!"

For the first time in her life she was going to have an orgasm that was not caused by her own ministrations. It was more like a moving train that was coursing through her being.

She did not have one orgasm. There must have been a dozen that came in waves. Her pelvic thrusts were driving her core into her brother's face.

He did not seem to mind and she could hear and feel him lapping up her pussy juice as he stroked her nylon covered legs. He caressed her legs and then kissed them. Each kiss to her legs caused another mini cum. She was coming from her core.

The waves stopped. Helen noticed that Danny's face was visibly wet with her juices. Helen also noticed that he had a wild look in his eyes.

I took off my pants and underwear and for the first time Helen saw my cock.

She said, "It is longer and thicker than I imagined."

I did not know whether she was trying to build up my confidence or not but I could not have been harder.

She then said, "The head is so wide!"

I flexed my cock muscle and made it bob up and down at the same time making like a strong man and flexing my arms.

She giggled. She said, "Even now that I am going to suck you, you are making me laugh."

That was her Danny.

She pulled on my cock with her hands. She examined it and ran her nails lightly over it. She placed the head into her mouth and looked at me. I was looking at her mouth and also at her legs which were spread open with the garters pulling the tops of her stockings.

She started to suck. She wanted him. She wanted to taste, have and swallow her brother's come. She held his large balls that had been lower when she started but now had started to rise. She would hold them lightly in her one hand while guiding his cock as far as was possible into her mouth.

The mouth of a woman that had shared the same womb with me was sucking me and caressing my legs. She would push a considerable portion of my cock into her mouth and then as she pulled her mouth back on it her tongue was busy under the head.

My cock was covered with her saliva and my pre-cum.

I wondered to myself if I was falling in love with my sister.

Danny said to himself, "Helen had been a wounded bird when I arrived in Paris. Now she is a delicate (and very passionate) swan".

I was ready to come. Helen seemed to sense it knew when I started to buck. She held on to me

For Helen when Danny came it was with a ferocity that she had never experienced before.

She said to herself "No one has ever come for me like this in my life."

His spurts seemed to last a few seconds each time. Her very being was flooded with his come. As quickly as she swallowed he would replenish and blast another load.

After several seconds the spurting stopped. She kept him in her mouth for a while cleaning and squeezing out the last drops of her brother's come.

Danny noticed that here was very little of her lipstick left on her mouth. Some of it was on his mouth and some on his cock.

Helen was cleaning her teeth and little areas of her mouth (with her tongue) where Danny's come had accumulated. She thought to herself, "I definitely want this again."

At this time she had no regrets. She had her first orgasm with another person.

Her partner in crime was the best kisser she had ever experienced. This was the way love is supposed to be.

Any negative thoughts were blocked them out and she focused on her needs and her feelings.

I thought and believed that Helen was the sexiest woman I had ever known.

I knew she was my sister and I was trying to put what was going on into any type of perspective.

I thought to myself, "We can stop anytime we want".

That was a lie.

I sat on the sofa. Helen put her arms around me and we ended up on the sofa with me on my back and she laying next to and on me. We looked at each other. We smiled at each other. The music still played. The candles had burned down some. There seemed to be less noise coming from the street.

Helen was on her back and she was looking at her legs. She raised them and lowered them and crossed them and uncrossed them. I ran my hands against them.

Helen started to rub her legs against mine and also my cock. I was ready for more. Helen kissed me. I could taste my come when I kissed her.

She got me on my back and told me not to move.

She put my cock (now hard again) in her mouth and sucked on it for a moment. She then lowered her pussy on to me.

It is difficult to describe the feelings I had at that moment. From a physical viewpoint it was the tightest and wettest pussy I had ever been near no less inside. That coupled with the fact that the pussy belonged to my drop dead gorgeous sexy and wanton sister was tough to top.

It was a little weird. This woman I had known all my life was lowering her pussy onto my cock. It was my sister.

She started to ride me gently at we got used to each other. She smiled and her face was flushed. She would breathe with her mouth open at times and then catch her breath and close it.

She took her time riding me. I held her waist as she rode up and down. I caressed her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

Her breasts were average in size but her nipples were long. Her breathing would change a depending on how much attention was being paid to them. We would stop to kiss for a few moments and then it was back to her riding me.

She rode up and down and then side to side and then she would just sit on it buried in her pussy while we kissed and held each other. We talked and on occasion she would giggle and then we would start up again.

She would face me and then get on my cock facing away from me and ride me. I preferred having her face me so I could suck on her breasts.

On occasion we fucked and on occasion we made love.

I pushed up and made sure that I was in up to my balls. My cock was being pulled into and out of a hot soupy bath.

She winced a few times as I was able to reach bottom so I eased on my thrusts.

She said to me, "Tell me when you are ready to come." I nodded to her.

I did not have a condom on at the time. She had told me in an earlier conversation that she was not on the pill. I assumed she wanted me to pull out when I was ready to come.

I was able to last a while since my first come was so intense. She would ride me as we looked at each other and caressed and kissed. I would try to think about something else for a moment so I could delay the inevitable.

During one of her nipple's visits to my mouth I said, "I would live to suck milk out of your breasts someday."

Almost immediately she bucked and screamed, "I am coming again!"

Her mouth was open and I saw her expression as she came. She appeared for a moment to be in agony.

She spoke and moaned at the same time out to me, "I love you."

I could feel her pussy walls contracting around my cock. I pushed in and out and then in again.

I was ready to come but she held her pussy down on me. I did not know what to do. I thought for a moment about throwing her off but I didn't.

I knew that I should pull out but I decided that I did not want to.

She pushed down on me harder and held my cock and as I unloaded and spurted my seed, three, four, five times deep into her womb.

I yelled out, "I love you too baby!"

It was one of (many) Hot Nights in Paris.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds