• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Day

A Hot Summer Day

12

It was one of those hot summer days when as soon as the sun comes up it is 90 degrees outside and the humidity is just as high. Unfortunately it was my only day off that week and the grass does not stop growing just because it is hot and you have had a long week. I tried to get started on the yard work early before it got too hot out and so that I could soak in the pool during the hottest time of day.

I was about half way done with the yard when my wife Ann stepped outside to let me know she was going shopping with some friends and have drinks after shopping. She would be home about 7pm and she had some leftovers in the frig for me. I usually do not like her going out when it is my only day off but I did not really mind this time because of the long week I needed some alone time.

I finished the yard work shortly before noon and went inside to the coolness of the house. The air conditioning felt great on my sweat-covered body. I went to the refrigerator to get a cold drink and contemplate how I was going to spend my alone time. I went to the utility room and took off my dirty clothes and decided that nobody was home and I did not expect guests so I just stayed naked and cooled off.

After cooling off I decided to go for a swim in the pool. I went to the bedroom to get my suit and when I got there I decided what the hell I would just go without it. Our home sets on about 3 acres and behind the house there are 80 acres of nothing but woods. We have neighbors on both sides but because of the woods dividing the houses you cannot see our pool and there are also privacy fences around it to offer even more seclusion.

I stepped outside in all of my naked glory and dove into the pool. Now, I am no "Greek God" body wise but not bad either for 35 years old. I try to watch my diet and exercise when I have the time. I am 6'5" and about 210 lbs. I get asked all the time who I played football for and unfortunately I did not pursue football for a career.

The water was so refreshing after being so hot I just kind of floated for a while. I then decided it was time to get some sun on all the parts that usually do not get sun and got an air mattress to float on. I laid on my front and just relaxed for a while.

I do not know how long I had been asleep when I heard a voice say "You better put some lotion on that cute white ass before it burns". I jumped off the float and into the water and all I heard was laughing. After coming to my senses I looked up and there stood my neighbor Mary.

Now Mary is a real looker. She has long blond hair and is 5'7" with what looks to be about a 36 – 24- 36 body or close to it. Anyway you get the idea, she turns heads everywhere she goes. She was wearing a pair of very short shorts almost what they call boy shorts and a white tank top. Both of which clung to every curve on her body.

Mary said, "I did not mean to interrupt your privacy but I thought you might like to know FedEx tried to deliver a package to you and did not get anyone so he brought it next door." I told her "Thank-You, but it was not necessary for her to run it over."

She then said, "It sure is a hot one today, would you mind if I joined you and cooled off a bit?" I told her not at all she was more than welcome. She said, "I do not have my suit with me but it looks like they are optional at this pool."

She placed her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and peeled them down those long beautiful legs and just kicked them off of her foot. She was not wearing any underwear and had the cutest little pussy with just a tuff of blond hair at the top of her slit. I always wondered if she was a true blond and now I knew. She then reached for the bottom of her shirt and in one quick motion pulled it over her head. A beautiful set of firm and high breasts popped out with pale nipples that were hard as rocks even as hot as it was outside.

I was still standing with the raft between her and me and it was a good thing as my dick was starting to pay attention to what was going on before my eyes. She walked over and got a raft to float on and walked into the pool. She climbed onto the raft and gave me a show as she spread her legs to get evenly settled on the raft.

After she got settled she said, "Would you be a sweetheart and rub some lotion on my back so I do not get a burn?" I had no problem doing that for her the only problem was that the lotion was on the patio table and by now my dick was paying full attention to what was going on. I decided that I had better be a gentleman and go get the lotion to rub on her back. I told her, "Not at all I will just have to get it." I walked to the edge of the pool and facing away from her I walked out to the patio table for the lotion. After getting there I thought how am I going to get back without walking backwards and looking like a fool. I decided to take a deep breath and turn back and walk to the pool. Mary was watching as I turned around. She said, "Now I know why Ann is keeping you around." I know even in the heat I blushed a bright red.

I smiled and walked back to the pool and got in and made my way to her raft. I squirted lotion on my hands and started at her shoulders. I think that a naked female back is sexy as hell and this was doing nothing for my rock hard dick. I worked the lotion down her back to just above her round and tight ass. I then skipped over it and went to her legs and one at a time I rubbed in the lotion adding a massage to the application. I rubbed the lotion in up to about 3 inches below her pussy. She said, "Be sure to cover all of me as I burn easily." I knew what this meant and I squirted some more lotion on my hands and placed them on her beautiful backside. I started on each globe and worked in the lotion. I had to be sure to "cover everything" so I started rubbing her crack and down toward her pussy. This caused a slight moan to come from her lips.

I put the lid back on the lotion and she said, "Would you please also do my front for me." I said, "Sure."

She then gracefully rolled over and I thought I was going to shoot my load right then. Lying before me was a beautiful blonde babe with an out of this world body and she wanted me to rub lotion on it. She said, "Be sure to get everywhere." I again put lotion on my hands and started this time on her legs to cover them and my hands came so close to touching her pussy that I could feel the heat radiating from it. I then went to her chest and started on her stomach and then to her breasts. Her breasts were natural and were magnificent. As I rubbed the lotion on her she started to moan and her nipples became like little pebbles. I put the lid back on and she said, "You missed a spot." Holy Cow she wanted me to rub lotion on her nearly bare and slick pussy. My dick jumped and almost went off. I started to rub lotion on her pussy and the first thing I noticed was her clit was like a small penis as it was sticking out and hard.

As I rubbed the lotion in every time I hit here clit she would moan and jerk slightly. I could tell she was enjoying this and lord knows I was. I continued to flick her clit as I rubbed and soon she was more than moaning she was breathing heavy and saying, "God that feels good, please do not stop." I took this as my signal to go full out on her clit. Very quickly she was convulsing and nearly fell off of the raft.

After she calmed down she said, "Wow that was the best job anyone has ever done at putting lotion on me."

She then said, "You better get on your raft and I will get some lotion on you so you do not burn. Get on your back because I do not think your backside is going to take much more sun." I obliged her request and got on my back with my dick standing at its full 7 inches and hard as I can ever remember. She started at my chest and made sure to get plenty of lotion on my nipples. My nipples are so sensitive that I can almost cum just from having them played with. She rubbed them both at the same time and they were hard as rocks and my dick was jumping at the air. She then went to my legs and coated them. While rubbing my legs she would brush against my balls and my dick each time would spasm. I thought I am going to shoot right now if she does not stop.

She stopped and put the lid back on the lotion and said, "I have a special lotion for the rest of your body."

She lowered her head to my dick and in one swallow sucked it down her throat. I could feel it hit the back of her throat and I jumped from the intense feeling. She just held it there and used her throat muscles to massage the head of my dick. It was the most intense feeling I have ever felt. She stopped and pulled back slowly I am sure so she could breath and she then used her tongue on the sensitive tip of my dick. She started a slow twisting pumping with her fist and each time her stroke went down she would swallow my dick.

After all of the visual and oral stimulation my balls had pulled up tight and there was that knowing feeling I was not going to last much longer. I could feel the cum boiling and rising through my dick and then such a sweet release into her mouth that I nearly passed out. When I started to cum she stopped stroking and swallowed my dick to my groin and let the cum shoot straight down her throat. She was again using her throat muscles to pull every last drop out of me. When my orgasm subsided she pulled back and placed a kiss on the head of my dick. She looked at me and said; "Now it is my turn."

She walked to the side of the pool and pulled herself out of the pool and sat on the decking and gave me the come here motion with her finger. I crawled off the raft and walked to where she was sitting. She said, "I hope you are hungry." As I reached her she reached behind my head and grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my face to her smooth pussy. I immediately started licking and sucking on her pussy like I had not eaten in days. She relaxed and lay back on the pool deck and started to play with and twist her nipples. Her clit was again rock hard and she was oozing cum juice from her pussy and she tasted so sweet it was like honey.

She said, "You are going to make me cum but I want to cum with your dick deep inside me." She slid off the side of the pool and down my body and without missing a beat right onto my dick. I usually have to have more time to rise to the occasion but Mary was so hot that I do not think I ever lost an erection. As she rode my cock I sucked on her tits and she asked me to "Bite them." When I first bit her nipple she let out a small scream and then started an orgasm that was like I had never seen or heard before. I am glad that our pool is somewhat secluded as she was moaning like a wild animal. Her pussy was contracting on my dick and she was using her pussy muscles to milk my cock. I again started to cum and it was intense. I could barely keep from falling down. The water in the pool was sloshing clear up over the decking.

After both of our orgasms subsided she got off of my cock and gave me a kiss. She said, "Thank-You for letting me cool off for awhile." I told her "Anytime."

She walked to the edge of the pool and got out. She put her shorts back on and then her top. As she was still wet the top clung to her tits and her nipples were showing through. She blew me a kiss and left to go back to her house. My mind was reeling from what just happened.

I looked at my hands and they looked like prunes from being in the water so long. It was about 4 pm and the pool was now in the shade from the surrounding trees. I got out and sat in a lounge chair and thought I have 3 hours before Ann gets home. I sat in the chair naked and listened to the stereo.

I am not sure how long I had been asleep but again I heard a female voice, "If you are not a sight to behold." I opened my eyes and adjusted to the sunlight and there was Ann standing over me. As my eyes adjusted further I also noticed that her two friends Jane and Denise were standing there with her. I reached for a towel but soon realized I had not brought one with me. I covered my dick with my hands and Ann said, "Not much sense in that now they have seen everything you have." The girls started to laugh. Ann said you better get dressed I invited the girls to have dinner with us tonight. I thought we would cook steaks on the grill. The girls all went inside and I got up and found a towel to wrap around myself.

I walked into the kitchen with the towel wrapped around me and Ann was fixing a batch of margaritas in the blender. I excused my self and told them I had better change. As I was leaving the kitchen I heard all 3 of them whistle. As I turned the corner I peeked back around at them and blew them a kiss.

I went to the bedroom and jumped in the shower. My mind started running back to what had happened just a few hours ago and my dick started to rise again. I got out of the shower and put on a pair of cream-colored linen shorts and shirt and a pair of sandals. I went back to the kitchen and nobody was there. I looked out on the patio and the girls had moved their party to the lounge chairs. I went out and they were all wearing various different swimsuits that I recognized as being Ann's. Ann has a wide variety of suits from one piece to bikinis and some of them are thong bottoms. Ann said, "We decided since it was so hot out we would go for a swim while you cooked the steaks."

Ann's friends are all lookers. Jane is a brunette with huge tits and a firm tight body with a beautiful heart shaped ass. I have many times wondered what she would look like naked. She stands about 5' 11" and is a knockout. The suit that she had on was too small for her top as Ann is not as large in the tits department as Jane. She had tits spilling out everywhere. About the only thing covered were her nipples and she had selected one of the thong suits. She was sitting down so I was not able to get the full view as of yet.

Denise is a 5' 7" blonde that is also a beautiful woman. Her tits are about the same size as Ann's around a 34-cup and the suit much better covered her top. She had chosen one of Ann's suits that were a one-piece suit but it had a thong back and was cut high on the sides. She was also still sitting enjoying the margaritas so I could not get the full appreciation of the suit.

Ann had apparently got a little excited by the exposure of me she had seen early and had decided to pick the skimpiest suit she had. It was a wicked weasel suit that I have never seen her wear in public. It was bright yellow and left little to the imagination. The only time she wore it was when we were alone swimming and tanning. Ann is also a looker with a firm tight body that I can never get enough of.

I told the girls they "Looked very relaxed and comfortable." Ann asked me to "Please be a dear and mix up another pitcher of margaritas for the group." I went into the kitchen to start the margaritas and the girls decided to get in the pool. Through the kitchen window I could watch them. What a sight when they got up and all of those thonged asses headed for the pool. My dick was once again paying attention and started to rise under my shorts. Jane had to keep adjusting her suit to keep from falling out of it. I kept watching hoping she would and I might get a glimpse of those wonderful tits.

I finished with the drinks and fixed one for myself and took the pitcher outside to the girls. They were all standing in a corner of the pool whispering when I walked up and stopped. I reached down and filled their glasses and asked, "What are you girls discussing so quietly?" Ann replied, "Just girl talk." And kind of giggled. Jane made a comment that then made me blush again. She said, "I see you decided to go commando today." When I got dressed I did not put any underwear on and from her viewpoint below me in the pool apparently she could see right up my shorts. All I could say was, "It is awfully hot out and the less the better today." They all just giggled again.

I left the poolside and went to start the grill and get the steaks going and they just stayed there and kept talking and drinking margaritas.

I informed the girls that the steaks were ready and it was time to eat. They started getting out of the pool and as Jane got out with the combination of the lack of cloth and now that it was wet she fell right out of the suit and exposed both of those beautiful tits to view. Jane has always been a bit of a flirt and a tease and she had several margaritas. She said, "What the hell I am tired of fighting this top." She reached around and just took it off. Everyone but me acted like no big deal and the only reaction I had was my dick was paying attention and grew to half-mast. Ann climbed out of the pool and gave my dick a squeeze and said, "Apparently you like what you see." The girls again all giggled.

We sat down at the patio table and started to eat. It was hard for me to carry on any conversation with the biggest most beautiful tits on display that I had ever seen. Half way through the meal the margaritas needed replenished so I volunteered to make another pitcher. I was not sure where this was headed but I knew that the more alcohol the more exciting it might get. My dick had been semi-hard the whole meal. When I stood up due to this and the fact that my shorts had rode up my legs a bit my dick was poking out the bottom of my shorts. Ann made the first comment, "Apparently you are in the exhibitionist mode today wanting to showing all of my friends your assets." I said, "How can a guy keep it under control having dinner with 3 beautiful scantily clad or half naked women." They could only smile and Denise said, "We can get dressed if it is a problem." I said, "No problem you might just have to get used to my dick trying to peek out." They all laughed out loud at that one.

I went in to fix the margaritas and upon my return they had apparently decided to have a little more fun with me as they had all removed their tops. I told them, "That is no fair and my dick was rising to full staff." Ann said, "Apparently your friend is not complaining." I had to sit down and attempt to finish my dinner.

By this time it was dark out and the girls were continuing to suck down the margaritas like they were fruit slushies. I told them to just keep enjoying themselves and I would clean up the dinner mess. I gathered the plates and took them inside. Jane hollered, "Barkeep we need some more margaritas out here." So being the gentleman that I am I fixed another pitcher for them and took it out.

After cleaning up the dinner mess I went out and the girls had got into the pool again. Ann said, "Honey why don't you join us in the pool." I said, "Ok, just let me go put my suit on." Jane piped up, "No need for that as we all lost our bottoms also." I walked to the edge of the pool and they had turned on the pool light and sure enough there they were all 3 of them naked as the day they were born. My dick was now rock hard again. I turned around to take off my shirt and shorts and Ann said, "Honey don't rob my friends of the sight that I get to enjoy everyday." I turned and looked at her with a are you sure you are ok with this look and she just let out a wolf whistle and Jane and Denise joined in with a chant, "Take it off, Take it off."

I turned back around and stripped off and got in the pool.

Ann moved over by me and said, "You are such a good husband taking good care of me and my friends tonight with a great dinner and drinks." She reached out and grabbed my dick and gave it a few pumps with her fist. I said, "All of you are very welcome and it was my pleasure."

Ann spun me around and grabbed my ass and said, "Girls this man has the nicest looking and feeling ass I have ever seen or felt, and you have got to feel it." Jane jumped on the opportunity and moved around to feel my ass. As she was not just feeling but groping my ass she let her hand slide down between my legs and grabbed my nuts. At the same time Ann moved around and grabbed my dick again and started pumping it. Denise moved in and told Jane, "Do not hog all of that I want to feel." Jane moved out of the way and let Denise in for her feel. Jane moved around front of me and started rubbing my chest and nipples. Denise was now groping my ass and balls. Ann was pumping slowly on my dick and now Jane was sucking on my nipple, which was as hard as my dick. She was sucking and flicking it with her tongue.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds