• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Surprise

A Hot Summer Surprise

It was 10:30 that hot July night when the alarm clock rang and my wife groaned. She rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom then rather uncharacteristically, went into our walk-in closet and closed the door to dress. She emerged wearing her blue nurse's scrubs and a flowered tunic her stethoscope slung around her neck. It was a Tuesday night and she would be one of four nurses on duty at the local community hospital ER. She bent over me and kissed me saying "I'm off to spend another night healing sun burns and poison ivy." Since there is a level three trauma center a few miles from here few serious emergencies ended up in her ER. She smelled great. A new scent I thought. Nice.

I heard the garage door close and grabbed the remote. Finding an old war movie I settled in waiting for sleep to take me.

I dozed off for about an hour and a half. Thirsty I headed down the stairs grabbed a bottle of water and sat at the kitchen table. I was wide awake. Though I seldom visited her at work, especially in the middle of the night, I decided to surprise her with a mid night snack. I whipped together a bowl of fresh cut fruit and climbed into my car for the 10 minute ride to the hospital.

The visitor's parking lot is located on the side of the hospital around the corner from the ER entrance. A new wing was under construction and the visitor's parking lot lights were dark. After all visiting hours were over hours before. It was now 3:30 in the morning.

I walked down the side walk that hugged the dark side of the building. Though there were windows every few feet they were all dark. Offices I though. About three quarters of the way down the side walk my eye was caught by a sliver of light escaping one of the "offices". The binds were drawn but there was a space between the blind and the sash. My curiosity got the better of me and I stopped to see if I could see anything in the office. What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks.

It wasn't an office it was a lounge. I'm guessing it was the doctor's lounge. Though I couldn't see the whole room I could clearly see a desk against the far wall. Standing, or should I leaning against the desk was a guy wearing scrubs. His scrub pants were around his ankles and seated in front of him was a brunette also wearing scrubs obviously sucking his cock. She was obviously doing a magnificent job because her victim was having all he could do to keep his knees from buckling. What came next is something I will NEVER forget.

He reached down and lifted her to her feet. And spun her around. One hand went to her breast and the other down the front of her scrub pants. As an afterthought I looked at her face and my heart nearly stopped. There being pleasured by another man's fingers was my wife of 23 years.

It's hard to explain the range of emotions I felt. Moments before I was standing there, the consummate voyeur totally turned on by the sights. In an instant my euphoric state turned to shock, then anger then awe. Yes awe.

You see for some time I had been trying to convince my wife to swing. Though this clearly was infidelity I found myself extremely turned on watching her enjoy another man. I too have had my flings and somewhere among the firestorm of irrational thought I was able to reason that she was entitled to her fun too. I continued to watch

He hand worked her pussy furiously and her face took on a look I knew well. That pre-orgasmic flush. She licked her lips trying feverishly to moisten them dry from gasping for breath. He removed his hand from her breast and pulled at the draw string completely loosening the waist of her scrubs so they drifted down to the floor. She wasn't wearing underwear. Probably why she dressed in the closet I thought. So this was planned. I marveled at him working her now fully exposed pussy. She stepped out of the scrubs and turned to kiss him.

He spun her again and took her place in the chair she had been sitting in. She bent over the desk and spread her legs as if preparing for a rectal examine. He leaned in and spread her ass cheeks proceeding to lick her form clit to asshole. She loves this and he seemed to be very adept. I could see him pressing his tongue into her ass and saw her drop her forehead to the desk losing her to his oral ministrations. He went back to her clit and then began tongue fucking her pussy. His head bobbed in and out. I saw her head come up and her open her mouth, eyes shut tight as the orgasm hit. I could see her shake and I knew she must be struggling to remain silent. Her forehead went back to the desk as he stood. I saw his cock for the first time. It was average length and thick. Thicker than mine. He positioned it at her pussy hole and it slide in. Again her head came up mouth open as he began to take her.

I am vasectomy safe so we don't need birth control. Yet here was my wife taking a royal pounding for a guy bareback. He didn't last long. Maybe 15 strokes before I saw him plunge deep into her arch his back and unload. It seemed like he held himself deep in her for 10 minutes though I'm certain it was less. She was all but collapsed on the desk as he withdrew, pulled up his pants, leaned down and kissed the back of her neck and then left the room. She took a tissue, wiped herself pulled her pants back on and also left.

I decided not to go in. Instead I headed home still rock hard from the show. If I had been wide awake before I was now wired. I couldn't wait for her to get home. I decided I would not say anything about what I saw but I also decided I wanted her the minute she came through the door. I wanted to eat his cum from her. The idea had me nearly blind with desire.

Though this would be the first time I ate another man's cum from my wife it would not be the first time I ate another man's cream pie from a woman. I had a year long affair with a local married woman who was looking for a partner to experiment with. It started with her asking me to eat my own cum from her after we fucked and quickly graduated to her meeting me after fucking her husband and me eating his cum from her. I found I loved it. But that's another story.

At 5:15 I heard the garage door open and the door from the garage to the kitchen close. I heard her footsteps as she climbed the stairs. My mouth was dry from anticipation. When she walked into our bedroom and I said hi she was startled. I peeled back the sheets to reveal my throbbing cock and said I've been missing you. I want you right now. She said she wanted to shower first but I was insistent that I couldn't wait and pulled her down on top of me kissing her deeply.

She rolled off and sat on the side of the bed and pulled her scrub top over her head, unclasped her bra and threw them on the floor. She then lifted herself just enough to slide her scrub pants off. I figured she did this so I wouldn't see she had no panties on.

Then she laid back and I started to go down on her. She stopped me and said she would prefer I didn't go down on her because she didn't feel fresh. I could smell the aroma of her earlier arousal and her lovers cum. I reached down and slid a finger into her creamy pussy and said "wow seems like you missed me too". She replied "always" then pulled me up, reached down and grabbed my cock and guided it into her. I was so worked up I lasted about 2 minutes, if that before I pumped a sizeable load into her. She squeezed me tight holding me in her as I felt her pussy spasm around my cock signaling a small orgasm then she kissed me and said "I beat. I want a shower and sleep.

As I drifted off I heard the shower running. I didn't get my cream pie but it is a night I'll never forget. And I have never let on that I know about her fun. But I still constantly wonder how I might get her to share the fun with me. In the meantime I continue to play.

What a life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Hot Summer Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds