• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Hot Time
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

A Hot Time

I paused long enough in my frenzy to whisper anxiously, "You're so gorgeous, Connie. I'm going to cum because of you. Let's cum together--you with your ass full of my woman's tongue and my clit being rubbed by your foot."

The shriek that followed was so loud I thought the entire city would hear her! The abrasion against my clit finally did it and I spilled over the edge, feeling my orgasm burst onto her foot. Her anus constricted around my tongue. We hung for a long moment before we were overwhelmed.

The scene that followed was blissfully out of control. We both thrashed and moaned. With the orgasm pounding through me, I unsteadily backed off, rolled Connie over and spread her legs. I jammed my clit against hers and scissor-fucked her hard. She held her legs wide apart in complete surrender to our organs' mutual stimulation. My fucking motions were nearly involuntary as we wrung the last spasms from each other.

The slow descent from that pinnacle left us both trembling and spent. A warm glow washed over us, and we gradually relaxed. I got some warm wash cloths from the bathroom and bathed us both. When I was finished, I got back into bed with her.

We softly, affectionately kissed and fondled each other. Soon we were asleep in each other's arms. It had been a night to remember--for both of us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Hot Time
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds