A Hot Tub Surprise with Nikki Ch. 02

"Well, Daddy, I have a confession to make. When Cindy and I were riding up from Tampa, we started talkin' about you and she was sayin' how hot you were and how tired she was of freshmen boys, and the next thing she said was that she had always had the hots for you and kinda hoped that she could get you in bed before the end of the summer. And the idea of her gettin' you when I'm your girl just... I couldn't stand that thought, so I started tellin' her she couldn't try to seduce you and I guess I sounded pissed off, so... Cindy said 'sounds kinda like you want him for yourself,' and I said, 'what if I do?' and... so I eventually told her that I hoped to seduce you, so... it's not gonna be a big secret to keep from Cindy."

"Well, there's nothing illegal about you and me but a whole lot of folks will criticize me if they think I'm takin' advantage of you. It's not real incest but... I was your Daddy and, it's kinda like that Woody Allen guy with his ex-step-daughter. What he did wasn't illegal but most folks still think he's a real creep."

"Daddy, I don't wanna cause you any problems. Nobody else has to know and I'll make Cindy swear to not tell anyone."

"Honey, you can't be sure that Cindy isn't gonna tell anybody just because you ask her," I said with that voice-of-experience tone of voice that fathers get when talking to their kids.

"Daddy, I can count on Cindy because we have a special relationship," Nikki replied.

"What's special about it?" I naively asked.

"We're a little closer than just friends," she said. "Cindy and I have... fooled around together a few times. It's not like we don't like guys, 'cause... well, I guess I don't need to prove that to you after last night and this morning."

"What exactly do you mean by 'fooled around?'" I asked. I was actually fairly confident that I knew what she meant, but I wanted to hear it from Nikki.

"Can we talk about this later, Daddy? It's a little embarrassing and I might need a few beers before I can really get into the details. Besides, I don't wanna think about anything but me and you right now."

"Okay, honey. You don't have to tell me if you don't wanna and... it doesn't change anything about the way I feel about you. It's just that... well... I need to tell you a story about your mother and me and one of her co-worker friends and how that was the beginning of the end for us, so, anyway, here goes."

I had never told Nikki the details of how our marriage fell apart and I don't think her mother had done so, either. Nikki knew that her mother was now involved in a lesbian relationship but she didn't know about her mother's affair and she certainly didn't know about how her mother discovered her lesbian desires.

I proceeded to tell Nikki about her mother and me and Catherine that night that seemed to be so long ago. I told her some of the salacious details but I also tried to focus on how that experience opened her mother to examining her sexuality and, eventually, leaving me for a lesbian lover.

"Wow," Nikki said when I finished. "I mean, I know she has a girlfriend livin' with her now, but I never knew how it started and... Daddy, that's so unfair to you, but... I get it that me tellin' you about Cindy would remind you of that experience but... why'd you tell me now?"

"Sweetie, my relationship with you feels very special and... it's so brand new and... I don't wanna think about losin' you, especially to another female, so..."

"Daddy, I don't wanna be with Cindy, I mean, what she and I did was fun but... I guess if I wasn't committed in a relationship and I wasn't dating a guy and the opportunity came along to do it again, I probably would, but... I didn't have a boyfriend at the time and, if I had, I never woulda done anything with her," Nikki said in a voice that sounded incredulous. "I really, really, really prefer guys, Daddy!"

"Sweetie, how am I suppose to know all that? Why should I think that you won't wanna spend your nights with her instead of me? I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but... you are your mother's daughter."

"Okay, Daddy. Here's what happened. Cindy kissed me. She sucked and licked on my boobs. She rubbed my clit until I came. She licked my clit until I came. I did the same things to her. That's what happened. Now, when you kissed me, it was way better. When you sucked and licked my boobs, it was way better. When you rubbed my pussy, it was way better. When you licked my clit, it was way, way better. Nobody's ever made me cum as hard as you, Daddy."

"I'm glad to hear that, Nikki. You just gotta understand, this thing with us is brand new and I'm not feelin' very confident about my ability to hold on to you."

"Daddy, I'm not a lesbian and neither is Cindy. I mean, if Cindy was a lesbian, she wouldn'ta told me that she wanted to jump your bones and do the horizontal mambo," Nikki reminded me.

"Hey, I'm just worried 'cause I don't wanna lose you before we even get a good start on a relationship. You need to understand that I'm not just lookin' for a summer fuck buddy. I wanna woman who's gonna be beside me when I want a woman beside me."

"And I'm lookin' for the same thing in a man," she replied.

"Okay, so... I still think it would be better for you to set up your own bedroom. Just don't plan on spendin' a lot of time in there, especially at night. I wanna take you out to nice dinners, see some movies, go away for the weekend. Up 'til now, you've been treated like a princess, but I'm ready to treat you like a queen... and I want you to treat me like a king."

"Okay. Just one thing, Daddy. After Cindy leaves today, I expect you to give me a royal fuckin', understood?" she said with a smile.

"You can count on it," I promised her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds