A Hot White Mess Pt. 02

Alex turned red, looked away and almost let go thinking Steve was now going to blackmail him and ruin his life. Steve stopped him with a stern command, "Alex, look at me!"

"I know your secret," he continued in a whisper, "and it is safe with me." Steve paused and let that calm Alex before adding, "But your secret is not that you love cock, that you are curious and that the sight of men turn you on and get you hard." Steve stopped talking and the 'lap-lap-lap' of water on the platform echoed in Alex's ears.

'What is he talking about?' Alex thought but stayed silent, waiting for Steve to continue.

"No, no," Steve went on," you have a different secret. Alex - see - you are a very special man; a unique man. You need something, Alex, that most other men don't need. You need someone to direct you and guide you. You're happiest when you don't have to make a decision; when all you have to do is follow and use your natural talents to - well - to run a race, or be a good son, or to bring pleasure." Steve said the last few words slowly.

The 'lapping' grew louder in Alex's brain and he thought his head would explode. But Alex didn't stop looking at Steve and he didn't drop his grip on the man's hard dick.

"Does that sound like you? Do you recognize that in you?" Steve asked.

Alex didn't answer. He couldn't answer. But he did keep stroking the cock of the bearded shaman that was looking into his soul.

"Alex, that feels so, so good. Yeah, that's right, keep doing that. Do you like the feel of my dick in your hand?"

Alex simply shook his head yes.

Steve continued with his eyes partially closed, "Alex, you need to be instructed; you need to be told what to do; you need to be disciplined - and rewarded." Steve paused. "Do you agree? Do you know what I mean?" Steve asked.

Alex did know what Steve meant although this was the first time the words came together to express his desire his longing and his need. "Yes, I do need to be taught," he screamed to himself. "And instructed and rewarded and - and -" the word tumbled in his brain out of focus. "And I need to be used," he told himself as the world became clear. He swallowed hard and gripped Steve's cock just a little harder. "Yes," he whispered to the bearded master.

Steve smiled at his student for a long time and then whispered an instruction, "OK, now use your thumb and hand to massage the underside of my cock." Alex did just that. The bulb of the cock was soft and smooth and he teased the loose skin underneath the head with his thumb. Alex sucked in a deep breath as the silky smooth foreskin slid delightfully under his finger.

"Oh, yeah, son, that's right. That's very good." Steve smiled. "Now massage my balls." Alex looked down. He had to reach farther into the water causing his lips to submerge. He breathed through his nose while his free hand gripped Steve's sack that had constricted in the cold water. "Careful, now. Yes - that's right. Oh, yeah, that's good. Your hand is warm."

Steve noticed Alex struggling a bit with his breath. "Relax Alex. Slow down your breathing. Make it more natural. Yes, that's it. That's right." Alex grew more at ease with being half submerged and so Steve continued. "Now keep handling my balls. Um, yeah. You got it. You got it. Now use a finger or two to rub behind them." Alex kept the ball sack in his palm and reached two fingers to rub the space further back. Steve took on a more serious expression as the teasing was clearly working him into a state of bliss.

The two floated that way for a long moment as Alex got used to his breathing and Steve benefitted from Alex's natural skills.

"That's very good," Steve finally said interrupting the reverie. "Now grab my shaft," Steve requested and as Alex did his lips rose above the water line and the two men drew a little closer. Alex felt Steve's breath on his face. Alex suddenly forget what Steve's kiss and beard felt like and he wanted it to feel it again; he wanted to be reminded of the soft fur. But Steve kept his distance.

Steve whispered in a soft, holy and reassuring voice. It was a mantra of their sexual joining; it was hypnotic. "You need to be told what to do. You take pleasure in being the object, in being the pleaser. You need to be told to lick pussy or suck cock." Alex's groin twitched at the truth and he felt his rager strain against his swim trunks. By impulse he sped up the pumping of the prick in his hand and Steve continued, "You are here to give satisfaction; to help others attain bliss. You are here to give one mind-blowing orgasm after another. Isn't that right?"

Alex nodded but noticed that Steve had his eyes almost completely closed so said "Yes," in a soft and reverent response to the holy man's prayer.

"If asked, you would take my cock in your mouth, wouldn't you"

"Yes," Alex whispered.

"You would taste it and swallow it. You would let me use your throat and tongue, wouldn't you?"

Alex grunted a response, working hard now to keep his head above water.

"You've never swallowed a cock before but I bet you are a going to be a great cock-sucker because you were born to give pleasure. You were born to worship sex; to worship cock. And you will learn and you will hone your talents. Eventually - I know - eventually you will take a cock deep, deep in your throat, won't you?"

"I - don't - I've never -," Alex gurgled both afraid and terribly excited at the idea of a man's cock plunging in his mouth.

"You will," Steve whispered. "Believe me, I see it your eyes. And you want to try it, don't you? You want to taste a hard nine-inch piece of meat on your tongue; to feel the shaft penetrate past your lips and your cheeks and down your throat. You want to try it because you're curious; because you're a pleaser, isn't that right?"

"Yes," Alex whispered now giving into completely to the fantasty.

"And when that man's cock is ready to let loose; to empty itself into your mouth, what are you going to do?"

Alex hesitated. The scene was unfolding in his mind and he watched the fictional man's stomach heave; he felt the man's hands force his head into his crotch; he felt the gagging in his throat as dick meets his soft palette.

"I'm going to swallow his cum," Alex whispered.

"Of course you are," Steve said smiling. Steve's eyes closed as Alex continued to slowly stroke his thick vein.

"Now Alex," Steve finally broke the silence with a slow and stern command emphasizing every word, "Stroke - my - shaft! Get - me - off! Make - me - cum."

Alex's eyes went wild and he looked around.

"Alex," Steve said sternly, "No one is watching. Now - jerk me off!"

The words made Alex's stomach clench and his own cock twitched and surged. "But -"

"You are a pleaser, a sex fiend. You are a slut and you want this more than me; you need to do this. Right now, Alex. Make - me - cum."

Alex felt the truth grow inside him. He felt his whole being now surge with electricity. Steve wanted him. Steve needed him to do this and that made Alex feel needed and important. It made him feel whole.

He shifted his hand on Steve's shaft, causing it to point upward while his thumb and fingers teased it's underside and his palm stroked his top. He began an urgent pumping that moved from the base of the cock by Steve's firm abs to the soft tip. Steve stared into his eyes and Alex didn't dare break the magnetic attraction. Both men's breathing began to grow deeper. Steve muttered encouraging words under his breath while Alex watched the hair on his face puff up with each breath. "That's it now, oh yeah," Steve said. He closed his eyes. "Fuck yeah," he whispered then he thrust his hips forward and let out a low, long and quiet breath.

Alex looked down. Three long white strands floated in the water just above his hand and Steve's cock. They twisted like ghostly vines in the dark water and measured a foot in length. Alex wished he would have looked down earlier to see white stuff explode into the water. One strand drifted into Alex's stomach and swimsuit while the other two fell into the black nothingness of the lake.

A small white vine still dribbled out of the cock head and Alex gave the dick one more quick pump to shake off the remaining semen before releasing his grip. He wanted desperately to reach under his shorts and release his own snake. He wondered if Steve was going to reach down and return the favor. 'That would only be fair,' he thought. His groin throbbed with desire. He waited but Steve just looked down and chuckled at the white mess. Then he tucked his dick into his speedo and smiled.

"That was very good Alex," Steve said and patted Alex's shoulder with his big mitt. "You have some real talent," he added softly with an appreciative laugh but the words fell like a brick on Alex. Steve looked back down into the water and tried to lighten the mood. "I read somewhere that fish love to eat sperm; high in protein." Alex didn't laugh. Steve tried again, this time with a more devious joke, "I bet you'll have fun tonight thinking about this when you're with Kim."

Alex frowned and looked away as guilt suddenly swept away his feelings of desire and settled like an iron weight in his stomach. He thought he might throw-up or drown or both.

"Alex," Steve said noticing the young man go pale, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Look at me," and Alex turned his face up towards Steves. "This was awesome. We both wanted this. No one got hurt. No one is going to know unless you tell them." Alex felt mildly reassured.

"Look, there is nothing wrong with some harmless sex and keeping a secret or two, but you can't let them weigh you down. You wanna tell people what happened, that's fine with me. You wanna keep it between us, I'm -,"

"Will I see you again?" Alex interrupted Steve's attempt at consolation.

Steve laughed softly at Alex's unexpected question. "I don't know," he said honestly while measuring up Alex's face. "Let me think about that."

Alex looked away disappointed for a moment. Blood and clarity returned to his head. 'What am I doing?' he asked himself. His eyes ran along the shore and he thought he could identify the B19 campsite where his friends and Kim were talking and joking. He desperately wanted to get back there and bum a beer from Bill's hidden stash.

"You know, never mind," Alex told Steve with a steely eyed glare. "You're right. I was just curious. This is just - well - no harm, right?"

"Yeah, right," Steve said slowly holding Alex's stare. Both men took in a deep breath. "You good?" Steve asked but before Alex could answer Steve had launched himself underwater and headed back to shore.

"Fuck," Alex said to himself. He hung out at the platform for a few minutes. Long enough to watch Steve reach shore, walk to his campsite, and then, jump on his bike and go for a ride.

By midnight three of the four pups at campsite B19 had orgasmed. Kim gave Alex a handjob. It wasn't in the water, it was in the tent. But Alex was still swimming in thoughts of hard male abs, soft female breasts, shaven legs, an unshaven face, and being told what to do. When Kim turned to grab something to clean the cum off of Alex's still heaving stomach Alex quickly dipped a finger in the hot white stuff and then licked it off. Steve had planted the seed of a new curiosity; a new need. He swallowed before Kim turned back to wipe away the glaze settling on his chest and stomach. She bent down and gently kissed Alex's cum covered lips.

Bill and Jeanine had given up on ghost stories around the campfire around ten and started to exorcise their own sexual demons right in front of Kim and Alex. Their kissing started innocently enough but soon turned into full scale devil worship. That was when Kim suggested they retreat to their tent but Alex's keen hearing kept track of the moans and hallelujahs. After a particularly large commotion Alex peeked between the flaps to see a half naked Jeanine crouch and crawl into their tent. A fully naked Bill was right behind her, and Alex watched as his friend drooled over Jeanine's butt with a raging hard-on and his perfect pale ass. Moments later Bill let out his final 'Amen' and their tent grew quiet.

Kim came with a long low and silent shudder.

"Tell me what you want," Alex whispered to the young woman.

"What?" she said embarrassed. She was clearly not planning to have her sexual appetite quenched after she appeased Alex but her boyfriend was offering.

"Tell me what you want," he repeated.

She blushed. "Kiss me," was her innocent reply.

"Where?" he asked.

Kim was confused. "On my lips," she whispered back with a small laugh and a quizzical look.

"What lips?" Alex said slowly in her ear.

Kim blushed harder as she realized what he was getting at.

"I - I don't -"

"Tell me what you want," Alex said more earnestly.

She looked at him with a large smile and grin. "Kiss my pussy," she finally giggled.

"No," he replied, "tell me what you really want. Tell me what you need."

Her smile evaporated. Unconsciously she parted her legs slightly. She bit her lip. Then her lips formed the words of her desire. "Eat my pussy."

She told him what to do. Alex did what he was told. Kim enjoyed it. And so, Alex enjoyed giving her that pleasure.

Afterwards Kim snuggled up to her man, with her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest where a large Superman logo might appear. She fell asleep first. His sleep came but only after his own Superman flashed in his mind. 'It's ok,' he said to himself. 'It will all be OK. It was nothing, just a little fun,' but his spidey sense tingled and he felt though couldn't identify the danger.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds