A House Painter

"That's it, now just kiss all around, … Ohhhh that's it" She said as I ran my tongue down her thigh to the edge of her slit. I could feel the heat coming off her as I kissed across the wet satin of her panties. I also began to take in the aroma. Not the fishy smell my friends had always talked about, it was more a musky scent not all that unpleasant. I'd gotten the tiniest taste as my tongue brushed across Pat's panties. The taste was nothing strong, slightly salty, but again, nothing unpleasant.

I continued to run my tongue across her panties, kissing her inner thighs and trying to get a look at her pussy. I was trying to figure out where her clit was, when Pat said "run your tongue up and down the slit, but just put enough pressure to feel it, Don't try and lick the skin off." As I complied, she continued, that's it, ohhhhhh, very nice, up and down slowly, let your tongue separate the folds … Ohhhh god, that's it, don't stop."

Pat was running her fingers thorugh my hair and had her neck bent back staring at the ceiling. "Let your tongue explore every fold, just concentrate on the lips for now, Ohhh that's right" When I let my tongue explore between her slit a little, the folds opened up and the taste changed. I began to find that the taste was a bit like licking a 9 volt battery, there was a slight tang to it and I began to appreciate where Pat enjoyed my licks by how she tensed up and moaned.

I was starting to feel like the panties where in the way and began to probe my tongue under the fabric. "Oh God, take them off" Pat said as my tongue snaked around beneath them. I pulled the panties off and tossed them on the floor. Pat spread her legs even wider and I took a good look as I started to move back in for more. Pat was spread wide, one leg on the couch arm, the other resting against the coffee table. Her breasts were dangling out of her sun dress, which was bunched up around her tummy. She was shaved except for a little patch right at the top. I ran my tongue across her pussy and enjoyed the sensation of the smooth skin giving way to a little razor stubble beside her slit.

"I shaved for you when I got home today" Pat said. "I saw you peeking in the bathroom, I was tempted to give you a good show, but I thought this would be a better surprise" she explained as I let my tongue explore some more. "Oh, right there" Pat said as I slid my tongue down to the base of her slit. "Lick me right there, above my asshole" As I did this, I felt a rush of liquid stream out. Pat grabbed the back of my head and pressed my face down into her. "Ohhhhh, lick my clit, she said as she let out a shutter, pulling my head up to the top of her slit. I ran my tongue all around and then found the spot where she jumped as I hit it. "Yes, Ohhh slowly, that's it, … oh god, I havn't been eaten like this in years" Pat said.

"Oh god, don't stop that" Pat said as I made little circles around the little bump that was her clit. "Suck on it gently" Pat said as she ran her hands across my hair again. I sucked in the bits of skin and what I figured was her clit. "MMmmm" Pat said as I did this. Working across the folds of skin inside my mouth with my tongue, at started to clench down on me with her hands again. I began to recognize the diffence in texture between the smooth clit and the slightly rougher hood. As I sucked it all in my mouth, I probed her clit with the end of my tongue.

Pat let out a scream as she came. She was pulling my face into her wildly as I felt another rush of liquid from her pussy. This time, the orgasm was huge. Pat kept screaming. Yes, Yes, Yes. Screaming out my name and thrashing her legs around. When I thought she was done, she began to grunt, "Oh, God, another, another … yes, don't stop, keep going … keep going, suck it, lick me, make me cum again … nowwwwwwwahhhhhh." After that one, she relaxed her hands from the death grip she had on me and gently pulled me up toward her.

I slid up her body, feeling the wetness between her legs slide across my chest, then my belly. Pat reached down and pushed on my shorts "Take them off" she grunted. As I did so, she grabbed my cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. "I need you inside me" she said and I tried to fight back the urge to cum. "Just put it in, I'm about to cum again" She said as I felt my cock slip into her in one quick motion. "Oh God yes," Pat said " I wanted to suck on you first and make this last, but I can't wait. Just fuck me … I'm cumming … Oh god yess, you re making me cum again. Don't move, just hold it in DEEP" She said as she wraped pulled he legs up next to her head and grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper.

"I'm coming too" I said as I felt my cock start to twitch deep inside her.

"Shoot it sweetie" Pat said as she ground her hips against me and started to let out another scream. "yyyyeeeessss, she said, now, now, please, cum inside me NOW" From the moment Pat put my cock up against her wet pussy there was no way I was going to hold off and without hardly a stroke, I began to unload inside her.

Pat grabbed my face and kissed me. "Oh, God yes, that's good" she said as she showered me with kisses. "Just stay ight there, I'm going to cum again" she said. Again, I felt her tense up, and her whole body gripped me as she had another screaming orgasm. This time, I could actually feel her pussy milking my cock as she came. I told her about it as it happened and she said "I don't usually come this hard, or this many times, but the whole situation was my ultimate fantasy"

"Your fantasy?" I asked as I was laying on the couch inside her enjoying the afterglow. She twisted her body and we wiggled into position so we were laying on the couch, me still inside her, still on top of her.

"Yes, she said. After all our talk earlier, haven't I convinced you that women like sex too!"

"Yea, but …" I replied

"Seducing an 18 year old virgin and getting him to fuck like my perfect lover has always been my fantasy!" she said. "Two years ago, I almost had that exchange student living with the Kent family in this position. The stupid kid started acting like a big stud and ruined the whole thing though. He wasn't a virgin and thought he was going to show me all about how to have sex. As soon as he started kissing me and grabbing at me I stopped it and made believe I was having second thoughts"

"Wow, that's amazing" I told her. "You know, now that you mention it, I remember him talking about some woman, but with that damn German accent I never figured out who he was bragging about. Funnier now that I know it wasn't even true!"

"But you were WAY more than I bargained for" Pat said. "I figured I could get you interested by pumping my breast milk. But the pump breaking, and you actually breast feeding … wow, that was too much"

We were both laughing and giggling a bit and Pat then said, "wait a second, are you still hard?"

"Well, yea, I guess so," I responded. Pat just got this BIG smile on her face and started to make happy little groaning and moaning noises. With that encouragement, I started to slide in and out of her.

"That's it, just go slowly, no rush, let's enjoy it this time" Pat said. Well, if what had happened before wasn't enjoyable, I didn't know what to think. Pat and I began to kiss again, I sucked on her nipples, getting a little milk each time, but not the flow down I had experienced earlier. As Pat's breathing increased pace and pitch, I tried to match her with my thrusts. "That's it, you don't need to pull out too far she said, just press down deep on the … yes, like that, ohhh goddd"

Pat pulled her legs up high again and started to cum. "More, fuck me baby, fuck me lover" she said. "That's it, keep pushing it in deeper, ohhh yesss, that's right, I'm almost there" I kept at it, starting to feel myself getting closer to the point of no return.

"Pat, I'm going to cum again" I said as she was still pulling me in and grinding her hips back against me harder and harder now. "Go ahead, I'm right behind you" Pat said "Don't hold back, just let it out, I want to feel it" With that, I went over the edge. As soon as I drove my cock in the last time before cumming, Pat started to cum as well. "Yes, shoot it" she screamed" as she came right behind me.

I was starting to pull out, thinking that was it, when Pat said "No, NO. I almost never cum only once" And with that she started to grind up against me again. She pulled a leg up across my back and said. "Oh, there it is, right there, keep going, don't stop"

Another orgasm and then Pat said, "Oh wait, you STILL aren't soft, are you?" "Ummm, I guess not," I replied. Pat replied, Oh God, this is great.

Pat pulled me to her side, and started wiggling her hips so she could get on top. I popped out of her and she let out a moan. She grabbed my cock again and slipped it into her. Riding on top of me she said "Now you are going to see what it's like to REALLY get fucked by a woman. Pat broke into a BIG grin and started grinding her hips against me. She pulled off her dress and let me wee her whole body above her. "God, you are beautiful I said" Pat just smiled back at me.

She grabbed the arm of the sofa with one hand and the back of it with the other and started slide herself back and forth against me, impaling my cock deeper into her on every stroke. "Oh my go, it's SO hard," she said as she started to have another orgasm. "It's hitting me just perfectly" she cried as she leaned forward, grunting, Oh, right there, right there, right there" I reached up and sucked one of her nipples in my mouth and with that she let out another scream. Still panting and somehow wanting to fuck me with more vigor she said "How long do you think you can keep it up?"

"I don't know," I replied back, "I can jerk off for hours at a time to a good magazine." Pat was now bouncing on top, her breasts were swaying back and forth, then up and down. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

"Am I as hot as the women in that magazine?" Pat asked.

"You are WAY hotter" I replied

"Oh yess, Mmmmfff, Mmmfff" Pat said still fucking away.

"I'm going to show you how you can fuck very tenderly and softly, and then later, hard and fast, all the while pleasing your partner by constantly changing the mood" Pat was now boucing wildly, letting out a guttural moan every time she hit bottom on top of me.

"Does it bother you that I'm talking while we are fucking" Pat asked.

"Oh no, I love what you are saying" I responded.

"Talk back to me, tell me how much you like this" Pat begged.

I had never had sex, let alone been asked to "talk dirty" before. But what the hell, I figured. I had been fantasizing about this kind of thing for so long, I really should be able to pull it off, right? "Fuck me Pat, that's it, keep fucking your little neighbor" I said. Pat let out a groan as I said it and I knew I was on the right track.

"Do you like your neighbor boys cock inside you Pat?" I asked … "Mmmph, Yeshhh" she said.

"It feels good to have a fresh young cock inside you doesn't it Pat?" She continued to moan and groan yes.

"Am I your little boy toy now Pat?" I asked her teasingly.

"Yes, you are my little boy toy, I'm going to teach you how to service me and fuck like no other 18 year old" Pat said as her pace quickened with every breath. "I'm going to fuck you day and night," she said. "Whenever my hubby is away, you are going to be my hot stud lover. If you are really lucky, you will be the first 18 year old that doesn't have to brag, you can keep this to yourself and know that you are getting a lot more than your stupid friends"

"Whenever you want me, all you need to do is call" I said. "You are the hottest woman in this town and I want you to teach me everything"

Pat leaned back as she was riding my cock and started to caress my balls "You have great balls, they are a lot bigger than most, did you know that?" As Pat continued to caress them, she started banging faster and faster again, "Put that young cock in me, that's right, fill my hole" she said. "Fuck your nasty neighbor, that's it, fuck the woman that every other old man on the block wants" As she said that, she started to cum again, I could feel the hot liquid slowly covering my balls.

Oh Pat, I can feel your juices running across my balls." Much to my surprise, Pat pulled herself off me at the moment I said that and started licking my balls. "Mmmmm, she said, I love that. I love the feel of a man's balls and cock in my mouth. The skin feels so different than any other part of a man's body" she said. Pat started to suck on my cock in earnest. "Mmmm you are the perfect size," she said as she slid her tongue up and down the backside of my cock.

Pat swung herself around into a 69. "Do you like this?" she asked as I started to lick her clit. She sucked on my cock some more while grinding her pussy into my face. I could hardly breath, but Pat was on fire with lust. "more, more" was all she kept saying. "Lick my ass, she begged. I slid my tongue down as she sat up a bit to give me the right angle. That's it, lick it, Ohhhh yessss!" and again, Pat had an orgasm.

After 5 more minutes of wonderful cock sucking, Pat said "I need you to fuck me again, do you want to try it doggie style? "Oh, god yes" I replied. Pat then turned around on the couch and pushed her ass up in the air."

"Do me!" she said, twisting her head back to look at me. "Do you like my ass?" Pat had a nice round ass, it really did look good from this angle and I tried to tell her so. She was bucking back against me and the baby fat on her ass was bouncing around. I grabbed her hips and started to pull her into me.

"That's right, fuck me, pull me in, get it in deeper" Pat encouraged me like this with every move I tried. Sometimes saying "No, don't act like a little teenager, do it like a man, fuck your slutty housewife neighbor"

As I grabbed around pats belly, I could feel the loose skin from her pregnancy and her 35 years. "Does my belly turn you off" Pat asked. "no, I love it, I told her. It reminds me that I'm fucking my neighbor who is old enough to be my Mom" "fuck your neighbor mommy Pat said, cum again, cum again!"

I had actually already come one other time in-between, but didn't want to admit not holding out, this time I let Pat have it. "I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm cumming Pat, this feels so good" and Pat raised her ass up just a little higher and pushed back right as I buried myself as deep as I could. "Oh my God, I can feel the spurts hitting the walls of my pussy" Pat screamed as she too came.

We both collapsed in a pile. Pat rolled over and took me into her arms kissing me. "Are you ok with this?" she asked. "Ok?" I replied, my God, this is the most incredible thing any guy could want. Pat smiled back at me and said, I'm so glad to hear that, I really think this is going to be a wonderful relationship.

"Oh my god, it's still hard" she said as we heard the baby start to cry.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds