A Huge Deposit

I just moaned in response. I slide my cock in and out very slightly, not even an inch, feeling her rectum slide against my shaft. I kept cumming and cumming, filling her tight tush with more semen than I normally produce in an average week. Finally, my orgasm subsiding, I simply stood there, looking down at her, and thinking about the gigantic deposit I just made in her greedy butt.

"Wow," was all I managed to say.

"Wow," Amber said.

We laughed together, both of us feeling exhausted after our mutual orgasms. I stayed deep in her ass for a few minutes before I finally started to slowly pull out. I felt her ass push out my softening cock and thought back to her nasty dump in the office bathroom earlier. It was almost too much for me to bear, the thought of my dick existing in the same place where a beautiful woman stores her poop. Fuck I love anal sex.

My head was finally pushed out of her ass, followed by a single wet fart. "Oh! Excuse me," she said, giggling. "That's my butt's compliments to the chef."

I laughed out loud at that. "Believe me, the pleasure was all mine."

"I think we shared the pleasure," she said, spreading her ass in front of me. Not a single drop of cum was to be seen anywhere, but she must have been feeling for some because she licked her finger and stuck it into her asshole. She plunged it back and forth a few times and it came out clean. "Wow, you really shot it deep in there! Thank you for the load, baby."

"Fuck me, you are so welcome!"

She laughed again, and then stood up and started getting dressed. "Seriously though, I love the thought of your cum being inside me. I thought you were super hot the first time I met you and now, to think of your load inside my butt is so sexy to me!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You have no idea...." I said.

We dressed together. She put on her thong, leggings, and shirt again, and then turned around to brush her hair. I admired her ass and thought about how many potential babies were deep inside her legendary booty right now. She turned around and caught me creeping on her. "Enjoying the show?" she asked with a smile.

"Always." That made her laugh too.

She led me out of her room and into the kitchen, where we shared a quick beer before deciding to head to her friend's get-together. The party itself was not terribly memorable. We hung around for a few hours, I met handful of her friends as well as her sister. "This is the guy I was telling you about!" said Amber when she introduced me to her sister, which made me even happier than I already was. When midnight came around, Amber and I decided to head back to her place.

I'll spare you the details since nothing compared to the first time we fucked, but we ended up having sex three more times that night. We did all sorts of things together, but every single time ended with me shooting yet another hot load deep up her ass. By the time the night was through, she probably had enough semen up her butt to drown a small animal.

The next morning I had another wonder perverse moment involving Amber on the toilet. I was in her bedroom just starting to wake up while she was in the bathroom, and after a couple minutes I heard her let out a few nasty, wet farts. Finally, I heard several plops and splashes, followed by the sound of Amber wiping her ass crack clean. She came out of the bathroom and asked me if I wanted any breakfast. I said yes and she went to the kitchen, washed her hands, and started cooking. I got up to see if she needed any help, but then I realized I had not heard the toilet flush in the bathroom after Amber was done.

I couldn't resist. I stepped into the bathroom, and just like at the office the stench was like a sexy punch in the face. Only this time it was worse and definitely had a cum-like quality to it. I shut the door and walked over to the toilet, which still had the top lid up. I looked in and saw several long logs of soft, messy, brown turds that took up almost all of the water in the bowl. The best part, however, was seeing my cum in there. Chunks and puddles of jizz that were slightly brown but mostly white were mixed up in her nasty deposit, like a smelly reminder of all the crazy fun we had last night. Again, too erect to piss standing up, I sat down on her warm seat and took my piss, surrounded by the smell Amber's post-anal-sex shit.

I then went to the kitchen to join her. I helped her finish cooking, we ate, and I popped her booty up on the kitchen table and shot one final load up her beautiful ass before heading home. I never thought I'd ever say this, but I can't wait until Monday morning so I can see her again! It was truly the best weekend ever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 703 milliseconds