A Hulder Tale Ch. 01

His cock was wet with her juices, so she licked it clean, using just the tip of her tongue all along his thick shaft. She then kissed the head, once with closed lips, once again with slightly parted lips, a third time with lips parted and her tongue flicking over the head, lapping up a drop of come that emerged from it. She then sucked about half the cock into her mouth, and held it there. I could see her tongue working inside her mouth, and I let my own tongue play around Bear’s cock while holding it in place with nothing but my lips. He wanted to thrust deeper into my mouth, and I could see Stag doing the same thing. Star grabbed his ass with both hands, steadying his movements. I did the same and felt Bears muscles clench under his skin as he tried to restrain the impulse to bury himself in my wet, warm mouth.

Star released Stag’s cock slowly, it was glistening with moisture, and I could see it twitching as if longing to be back inside of her. She let go of his ass with one hand, and used it instead to grab his cock at the base, holding it steady and lifting it up high. She leaned in and let her tongue glide from the base to the head, following a vein running along the underside of it, in one broad stroke. When she reached the head she didn’t stop, but lowered her mouth over the cock, sucking it in. Then she released it, and followed the vein back down again, all the way to the base. I copied the movement on Bear, and felt him beginning to tense in front of me. When I repeated it, he started breathing faster and deeper, his head thrown back and a glazed look in his eyes.

Stag was not unaffected either; he had placed a hand on Star’s head, trying to speed up her movements. She let go of his cock, and his hips immediately started to move against her mouth, filling it with hot, hard flesh. Her free hand grabbed his balls gently and started to caress them. Her fingers found a spot between the balls and his asshole, and she pressed down on it very carefully, while at the same time stroking a finger over the hole. He gasped, and she sucked as much as she could of his cock into her mouth, almost swallowing the head while doing so. She repeated the process, pressed, stroked, sucked, and he threw his head back and grabbed her hair, pushing himself further in still. She let the tip of her finger slip into his asshole, and twisted it around, slowly… He froze, like a statue he stood there for three never ending seconds, and then a deep sound escaped his lips. A loud bellow, starting in his stomach, forcing its way up his chest and blasting out of his throat as his hips buckled madly against her lips, and she sucked, licked, stroked and swallowed as fast as she could.

I was so fascinated with the sight that I almost had forgotten about Bear, and he had apparently lost his last shred of patience. He grabbed hold of my hair, tearing my attention away from the scene in the grove, and pushed himself into my mouth, almost causing me to gag. Instead I tried to swallow his head, and as he pulled out I let my tongue play around him. I was no longer in control; he was fucking my mouth and didn’t stop to think if I could handle it. I had forgotten about DD, but he had been watching us, and now he was ready to join. He grabbed my hips and pushed the tail to one side, raised my ass and thrusting into me from behind. The force in the thrust pushed me forward, impaling me on Bear’s cock again, and he groaned as he came, shooting his load deep in my mouth, my tongue lapping up his come. He pulled away from me and fell to the ground, but I had no time to recover, because DD pushed my shoulders down until my ass was raised high in the air. He grabbed my hips and used them to guide my movements, fucking me hard and fast, working desperately towards climax. His balls flew up and hit my stomach with each thrust, grazing my clit, and forcing me over the edge. I came hard, my internal muscles contracting around his shaft, massaging it, milking it, until he released his load with a loud cry of pleasure. It lasted and lasted, his whole body trembling as he pushed into me one last time and stayed there.

We were well spent and my legs couldn’t support me anymore, so we fell to the ground in a heap of arms and legs. For a while we just lay there, our breathing slowly calming down and our pulses returning to normal. After a while I managed to turn my head enough to look over to the grove. Star and Stag were walking away from there, naked and content. Her arm was around his waist, his hand stroking her back and her ass. They were a beautiful sight.

DD was the first to speak. “You have a tail.” It wasn’t a question, and I saw no reason to comment on it. I didn’t know what to say anyway. I did have a question of my own though. “How did you two know where I was? You were still asleep when I left.” They seemed to think about it for a while, and it was Bear who finally gave an answer. “I woke up knowing you were hungry. I simply followed your need.” DD nodded slowly. None of it made any sense, but we were all too tired to think about it, so we just accepted the facts as they were, without question. Bear reached out and pulled me to him, and I snuggled up to his chest. DD embraced me from behind, keeping me warm. Lying like this, feeling incredibly safe between my two beautiful men, I fell asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds