A Husband For Mom

He said, “I’m not sure what’s going to happen mom but I know that I want you and I want to be with you…not just once…I want you to come and live with me so I can wake up next to you in the morning…I just want to be with you all the time. I know it sounds stupid but I would marry you if I could and live with you as my wife. I’m sure I’ll never find anyone that makes me feel the way you do.”

I said, “Oh honey, it doesn’t sound stupid at all…it sounds lovely.” I went over to where he was sitting and kissed the mouth that had given me the words I wanted to hear. I went down on my knees and took off his shoes. I unbuckled his pants and when he lifted himself I took them off along with his briefs. I looked adoringly at his cock because it was swollen into a full erection already. I said, “Baby it makes me feel so good that you get so hard for me…that you want me that much.”

I put the knob in my mouth and tasted my son’s cock for the first time. I inhaled his scent and it made me squirm as I took more of the shaft toward my throat. His fingers wove through my hair and I could feel them tense as I began to gently rock back and forth along the length of him. His cock felt hot on my lips. As I sucked, I envisioned the cum he would release into my mouth. I wanted to watch the pleasure in his face as I sucked him to orgasm.

He moaned and started calling to me as I took him out of my mouth to lick the shaft. I started down at the firm skin of his sack and licked up until I reached the swollen knob. His cock was up so high it practically touched his belly as I licked it back. My teasing tongue was too much and he implored me, “Suck me mom…please suck me.” I returned his cock to my mouth and he exhaled a sigh as I mouthed and tongued the thick meat. I wanted to take care of him like a good wife takes care of the husband she loves.

Adam clutched at the hair in his hand as I held the big shaft and sucked on the knob. He said. “I love your thick hair; it’s such a beautiful rich color.” It’s a deep brown (with a little help) and down to my shoulders. I looked into his smiling eyes as I felt the tug across my scalp. It felt good and I wanted him to pull it even harder as I sucked him. At that moment everything about him was so beautiful to me. His strong legs and the well-muscled chest, his handsome face and the love that covered it as his mother sucked him.

I took his free hand and put it on my breast. I could feel his excitement through the pressure from his fingertips. He tensed and I took the shaft in one hand and pumped it as I sucked. Although he had stayed in me a long time when he was first in my pussy, I could tell that he was about to come. He said “Oh…oh…oh…OH…OH…” louder and louder as the force of his first release hit the back of my throat. I struggled to swallow and keep sucking. I pumped furiously and the next releases seemed as hard and full as the first. My son was coming in my mouth and I loved everything about it: the taste, the love, his pleasure, and my pleasure. It felt like a husband was taking his wife’s mouth for the first time as much as a son was taking his mother’s.

By then I was at a fever pitch and I wanted him to take all of me. I knew I had to give my son time to recover and I was surprised how little it took. I sucked his cock clean and in a matter of minutes I felt it expanding in my mouth. I kissed him and told him to have all his clothes off by the time I came back. I stripped as I walked to the bathroom where I found my aloe cream. When I returned I took my naked and stiff young son by the hand into the bedroom. I got on the bed and raised my knees as I spread my legs. I lubricated my pussy and my ass in anticipation of the wide cock’s entry. As it turned out only one hole needed to be greased.

My son looked wide-eyed as I presented myself and I said, “Come baby, give your momma…and your wife…what she needs.” He was on his knees in front of my openings when he took a finger and gently began circling and exploring my asshole.

He said, “You’re so beautiful all over.” He began inserting his finger and stopped to ask, “Can I mom?”

I said, “Of course honey.”

I thought he wanted to put his finger into me but instead he brought the head of his cock to the tight entrance. Before I knew it the wide cock had pushed through the grease and the constricting anal ring to enter my small channel. It was tight and hot and the pressure was an altogether new experience. I liked it, and I liked it that it was my son and my new husband that was fucking me in my ass. I wanted to hear the words from him and I asked him, “Is that what you want honey, to love your momma as a wife?”

“Yes momma” he said. I want to have you as a wife as much as I want to make to love to you…as much as I want to be inside you like this…in your ass.” The width of him had me stretched to my limit and I imagined that I would be sore when he was through with me, but it didn’t matter. He speared into me, he stabbed into me, he impaled me with a cock that seemed to grow with each entry. I didn’t realize how big he was until he filled my ass. There was no turning back and there was no place I wanted to go back to. As he did me, I felt he belonged there…and anywhere else in me he wanted to be. I was glad to be giving myself to my son that way; it felt so good to have him inside me.

I knew I was on the edge and that if I would just touch my clit I would come, but I waited for my son as he stroked long and hard in and out of my ass. Soon his sounds and insistent pumping told me he was about to come. During his last few entries he stayed deep in my ass and that was when I let myself go. The first spurt of my son into me was forceful. I couldn’t count the number of hard streams that followed. I was filled with his meat and with his cum. I was filled with him. I was a mother whose son had just fucked her and in the midst of wisps of shame and disbelief, I wanted more.

If there is such a thing as a whole body orgasm, I experienced it. As I came I was taken over and I heard a faint siren-like noise. It wasn’t until I decelerated a bit that I realized we were both pretty loud. The last of his slow wet stabs into my ass still felt good. Every part of my external body was relaxed yet every cell inside me was jumping with delight. The last flood of loving at my son’s hands left me in a place I had only dreamed of entering. I was wrapped in the most comfortable blanket ever made, my son’s arms.

When we finished there was a sweet raw feeling when his cum-coated cock left the confines of my small grasping hole. My feelings threatened to overflow when he held me close and dreamed, “Let’s go somewhere where nobody knows us…so we can live together and I can say to people ‘this is my wife Gloria’ or ‘have you met my wife Gloria?’ Wouldn’t that be great mom?”

The thought of him as my young husband, sharing my bed every night excited me and I said, “It sounds wonderful honey…just hearing you call me your wife sounds wonderful…I love you baby and I love that you want what I want.”

A few days later I heard from Jenna. She was calmer with everything so I thought it might be nice if we all had dinner together. I invited them to my house.

I was cleaning up at the sink when Adam came up behind me and put his hardening bulge against my ass. I laughed, “No, no, no, I have to get everything ready.” He kissed my neck and touched in all the places that set me off and said all the things that make me melt. The clouds in my head wouldn’t dissipate and I knew that my meager protest wasn’t going to work. I gave in to my son, but mostly I gave in to myself. I let him strip me to the waist and as he stimulated and suckled my breasts I could feel the moisture build between my legs.

It didn’t take Adam long to get the rest of my cloths off and I felt a bit embarrassed and aroused as I stood naked before my fully dressed son. He said, “Let me just look at you mom…you’re so beautiful.” I could feel that he looked with as much love as lust; it warmed me as I stood on the cold tile under the vent.

I was facing the window over the sink I felt his hand trace the line down my back, into my waist and across the top of my ass. I had my eyes closed when I heard his belt unbuckle and the sounds of his pants coming off. The next thing I felt was the hot meat of his cock against my ass. His hands were then at my waist as he kissed my back. His weight urged me forward and I leaned on the porcelain edge with both hands. My ass jutted back for balance. I spread my legs. I wasn’t sure where he was going to enter me and at that moment; I didn’t care.

I felt his hand directing his cock between my legs and the head was at the opening of my pussy. I was wet enough for the entry even though I could feel the fullness of his erection stuffing me as he pushed farther up into me. My son’s cock was inside me and the relief was palpable. My usually heightened sensitivity and the fact that the cock inside me belonged to my son prodded me straight up. I was astonished by how quickly the orgasm overtook me. I hardly had the time to tell Josh I was coming before my moaning made it clear.

Rubbery legged, I held on to the counter as I became aware that Adam was still methodically stroking into my pussy. His hands now held as much of my breasts as they could hold and he bit and kissed my back as he repeated, “Mom…mom…mom…” I loved the sound of it as he fucked me. Adam stayed in me long enough for me to climb to heaven again and be able to wait for the ejaculation that would send me over for the second time. I was exhausted but after the satisfaction he gave me, I could only call him my ‘bad boy’ and kiss him long and hard.

I rushed but Jenna was late anyway. When she arrived, Adam and I were waiting for about forty-five minutes. I was surprised because I assumed she’d be with her husband. Not only was she alone, but also she was dressed…well undressed would be more correct.

When she took her jacket off I was caught off-guard. Jenna is even bustier than I am and there was no doubt that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were clearly outlined by the thin material that was obviously stimulating, and the blouse was tight enough to reveal the complete shape of her breasts. Her skirt was short on the top and bottom and her makeup was dark and dramatic. Adam, who usually paid little attention to Jenna said, “Wow, what are you done up for.”

Jenna shrugged and said, “Oh, I don’t know…I thought I might go dancing after this.” I think she’d had a drink or two before coming over because she was airy and flirtatious and giggly throughout dinner.

When we got to dessert, I thought to myself that maybe my daughter was trying to seduce me. When we took the dishes to the kitchen and I turned unexpectedly, I realized I was wrong. Jenna was sliding her whole body along Adam’s back. It was close quarters but not close enough that she had to rub her tits and crotch against him. She was trying to seduce him, not me. I was upset and couldn’t sort out the rush of thoughts when I saw her whisper something to Adam. I went back to the living room and they both whispered for a few minutes until Adam said loudly, “Hey, why don’t you just take off.”

Jenna grabbed her jacket and made her way out the door. I followed her out and stopped her and said, “Honey what’s going on…where are you going?”

She was teary and took both my hands, “Mom, I’m so sorry. I…I thought Adam just wanted to screw you…and if he would go with me, well then I could show you that…well…I don’t know…I guess in my stupid head I thought you’d come to me if I could show you…but I think he loves you…the way he said it, I really think he does. I’m sorry mom…tell Adam I’m sorry too...maybe you could explain it to him.”

She left and I went in to Adam. And asked, “What happened baby?”

“Nothing mom, forget it.”

“Jenna told me…now you tell me.”

“I don’t know, she must be nuts. I swear I never did anything to bring it on but she was sticking her tits into me telling me she wanted to come over to my apartment later tonight and do…all kinds of…stuff. I told her to get lost… I wasn’t interested and she pissed me off. I would never do anything to hurt you and…” He circled his temple with his finger. “…I think she’s just gone.”

“No baby, she’s not ‘gone’. She’s just very unhappy and she feels she’s in a situation she just doesn’t know how to get out of…and she’s sorry.” I explained what was going on with Jenna’s and that she needed our understanding. After some talk Adam reluctantly agreed to let the incident go.

We had some more wine and I began to tease him, “Weren’t you the least bit interested…she’s got a great body doesn’t she?”

“Yeah” he smiled. “But this is the body I want.” He reached and gave my boobs a playful squeeze. I laughed and in a moment his hands ceased playing. They began seriously fondling my breasts and he said, “This is what I want…not Jenna’s but yours.” He touched my lips and said, “This is the mouth I want, not Jenna’s or anybody else’s.” He kissed me and continued touching my lips. He said, “This is where I want my cock to be.”

I got fired up and awkwardly got his cock out. He pushed it into my mouth. He gave me too much and I thought I would choke. He pulled back and apologized but I returned him to my mouth almost immediately. This time he slowly inched it in and as I relaxed I calmly allowed it to go deeper than I thought possible. Although I didn’t take it all, I came close. I could feel the knob down my throat and I was still able to use my tongue. I could tell it was exciting to Adam and he was breathing deeply through a small opening between his lips.

After loving my son with my mouth to the point I thought he might come, I pulled back and said, “Come to momma’s bed, I want to show you that no woman could love you as much as I do.” I remember that wonderful night for two reasons. I thought it was the best sex we ever could have and I was wrong.

In my room he said, “Let me see the pussy I love.” I pulled down my skirt and panties at the same time. He looked me up and down from my waist to my heels. He ran his hand from the top of my inner thigh down the sheer black stocking and up again. He did it with both hand and gently urged my legs apart. His mouth went to the pussy I had trimmed for him and I pulled his head against me as his tongue found the sensitive nub. I wanted it hard and he pressed me perfectly. I stopped him before I came because I wanted him inside me.

I wanted more than just his beautiful cock inside me, I wanted all of him inside. I loved him for loving me and choosing me and protecting me. When he penetrated and entered me, his cock in me made me feel it all. Sometimes you have sex and everything you do is the same but it feels a whole lot different. As soon as my son entered me, I knew it would be one of those nights.

My nerve endings were sparking; his cock felt harder, my pussy felt wetter. Each stroke felt as deep as it could go but the next one went deeper. Wherever his hands lit, I felt the shocks: across my nipples, along my thighs and on my belly. Then his finger was in my ass. I was stimulated in so many places I couldn’t keep my attention focused. I let the feelings wash over me and wrapped my arms around my son.

Each of my son’s penetrations into my pussy felt loving and right. His cock filled me from my opening to the end of my channel and I could feel me stretching to accommodate his wide cock. I felt each inch as the length of him filled me. Each loving stroke into his mother’s pussy told me how my son felt about me. Even before I came I knew I would explode. I knew that for the moment it was as perfect as it can be. I loved and was loved, that was what made it all worthwhile.

My son’s lips came to mine asking the questions of love and my mouth and tongue answered. I felt a release of fluid in my pussy and I didn’t know if it came from him or me. We both came with our mouths locked together and our sexes joined. It was one being that came, one cum made of both of our juices. We stayed in each other’s arms without a word for a long while, enjoying the spell.

The first sound we made was gentle laughter and Adam said, “So mom, are we going to do it…move…and hold hands and kiss on the street?”

I laughed and said, “Yes sweetheart but when you’re kissing me on the street don’t call me ‘mom’ or you’re gong to raise some eyebrows.” I kissed him with more than my lips and told him, “I love you Adam…momma’s going to make you happy…I just know it.”

He said, “I know you are mom…and your new husband is going to make you happy too.” I could feel his heart and I was grateful because I knew that my son loved me. I felt his cock engorging as his thickness rose against my thigh and I was grateful because I knew my son wanted me. I had more than a mother could ask for.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds