• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Husband's Fantasy Ch. 04

A Husband's Fantasy Ch. 04

I woke up early Saturday in anticipation of what was to come. I showered and then went down to make coffee. While the coffee was brewing I walked out and got the paper. I guess Katie smelled the coffee as she was in the kitchen when I returned. I poured us both a cup and set down to read the paper.

Kate asks me if I was interested in her plans for tonight. I put down the paper and said you know I am. She said she wanted to go out for a nice dinner then drinks and dancing. She knows I hate dancing but I agreed to go after only a short argument.

I told her I had a few errands to run and I would be back in a couple of hours. I kissed her bye and left her drinking her coffee. I only got a sort distance down the street when I realized I had forgotten my wallet. I expected to see Katie still in the kitchen drinking her coffee but she wasn't there. I went upstairs to get my wallet when I heard Katie on the phone in the den.

She was talking to someone about tonight. I stopped to listen when I figured out it was the next door neighbor. She was telling her how she was going to get me to take her to a bar where collage age kids hangout. She wanted to find a couple of boys with big cocks to fuck her. Then she told the neighbor how she was going to have me suck both of their cocks after they fucked her. I. had no idea she was telling the neighbor of our sexual activity. At first I was mad but it was to late now, I just wondered what else she had told her.

I quietly went back to the kitchen this time when I opened the door a called out her name. She came into the kitchen not letting on what she had just done. She ask why I was back so soon, I told her why and went to the bedroom to get my wallet. I kissed her bye again and left again.

This time I had some additional shopping to do. I went to a store that sold security equipment. I told the man I wanted to put in a couple of surveillance cameras. In just a few minutes I had three wireless cameras and a couple of hundred dollars less.

When I returned home I showed Katie the three new smoke detectors I had purchased. She wanted to know why I bought them since we already had some. I told her that ours were getting old and needed to be replaced. I went about installing them in the bedroom, living room and living room. Then I went to the basement and installed the receiver.

They all worked great, I could see everything in the rooms. Since our basement had an outside entrance I could get down there without Katie ever knowing I was home, plus I could access them from work on the internet.

Katie said it was getting late and she was going to start getting ready. When I reminded her it was only1pm she said she had a lot of things to do and besides Pat was going to come over and borrow a dress. I told her I was going to work in the basement for a couple of hours.

I went to the basement and turned on the recorder so I could spy on Kate. A few minutes later Pat came over and they went to the bedroom. They set on the bed and talked a few minutes then went into the closet to look for her dress. Damm I couldn't see into the closet but fortunately they came back into the bedroom to try it on. Pat took off her clothes and tried on a couple of dresses. When they settled on which dress she was concerned that she didn't have a bra that would work. Katie said no problem and she got a bra and panties for her. Without hesitating Pat stripped and put on the bra and panties, she had a gorgeous body. Katie was helping her adjust the bra when they kissed.

I had always thought about if Pat and Katie had ever been together now I had a pretty good idea this wasn't the first time. Pat helped Katie undress and soon they were both naked. I hadn't noticed before but Pat apparently didn't shave under her arm. Her hair looked to be a couple of inches long. My cock began to stir; I have always liked looking at women with hairy under arms.

Katie apparently liked it to as she was running her fingers in it. Pat also had a very full bush. Katie started licking her way down to Pats hairy mound. I dropped my pants and started stroking my cock.

As I watched them move to the bed they were soon in a 69 position. Kate was on the bottom and Pat had her legs spread so wide I could see her asshole open. Kate slid a finger in Pat's asshole and started finger fucking her. Kate fucked her and licked her cunt for about 10 minutes before the both came. Pat got up and Katie rolled onto her belly. Pat told her to lift her ass high and spread her ass cheeks.

Soon Pat had her tongue in Katie's asshole licking away. Katie was moaning and I heard Pat say that one of these days she was going to suck the shit right out of her asshole. I could tell that first thing Monday I was going back to the store for the best camera they had. Pat sucked on Katie's ass for a while then they lay side by side resting. Pat asks Katie if she thought I had any idea about the two of them. She said there was no way I could know. Little did they know I had just jerked off watching the two of them?

Katie called down on the intercom and ask how much longer I would be in the basement. I told her I had just started to glue up some wood and it would be at least an hour. I added that if she needed me I could leave for a couple of minutes. She said she didn't need me right now.

They both got up and went into the bathroom. Katie was wetting a washcloth while Pat set on the commode. Pat reached for the toilet paper but the roll only had a couple of sheets on it. Katie said she had more in the cabinet but when she looked there wasn't any.

Katie said she was sorry but it looked like we were out and handed her the washcloth. Pat said you don't want to ruin a wash cloth. I have a better idea. She put her leg on the counter and asks Katie to clean her ass with soap and water. Katie hesitated and Pat said go ahead, it will be fun. Katie wet and soaped her hands and started to wash Pat's ass.

Soon Katie was doing more than just washing. I could see a finger or two slides into her hole. Pat reached back and spread her asshole wider and said to rut another finger in her ass. Soon she had 3 fingers buried deep in her ass. Katie was really getting into fingering her friends asshole. Katie fucked her friend's asshole faster and harder. Soon Pat was screaming that she was cumming. I could see Pat shaking and she dropped to the floor. Katie put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

Katie said that maybe next time they wouldn't need the soap and water. Pat got to her feet and said she needed to get home. I was sorry to see her go but I bet she will be back soon.

As soon as Pat left Katie was back in the bathroom. She opened the sink cabinet and took out a fresh roll of toilet paper. That little shit, she had this all planned. Do I ever love my little bitch?

Katie called and said it was 5pm, time to start getting ready. I told her I would be there in a minute. I pulled my pants up and went upstairs to get ready.

At 7 I was ready and Katie was late as usual. When she finally came down she was dressed to kill. She had on a long blue dress that was slit up one side all the way to her waist. She had on at least 4"heals, she looked ready for action.

All through dinner she kept hinting at finding a couple of large cocks for her to play with. I told her we would do the best we could. Her dress would slide open giving me a peek at her panties. My cock was hard just looking at her and thinking about tonight's activities. The waiters kept coming over to serve us but they never took their eyes off Katie's breasts. We finished eating, paid our bill and left.

I ask her where she wanted to dance. She said she had heard of a new place downtown. When I found it I told her this looked like a place for collage age kids. She said she must have been told wrong but since we were here we might as well go in. When we walked in it was obvious we were the oldest ones there. As we walked to a table every boy in the place was looking at her.

Katie was going to have no trouble finding a couple of big cocks. I went to the bar to get us a drink and as soon as I left her there was a young man hitting on her. When I returned she said this was Brian. I shook his hand and Katie said she wanted to dance. I told her I would like to wait a while and Brian said he would like to dance with her.

I watched as they danced and Katie seemed to be having a good time. They danced a couple of dances before returning. Katie thanked Brian and said she needed to rest a while. Katie finished her drink and asks me to get her another. When I got back she was back dancing but with someone else.

When she came back to the table she just downed her drink and finished mine then went back to dancing. She was dancing with several young men. I saw some of them giving her drinks while they danced. She finally came back and set with me. I ask if she was having fun. Oh yes the night is going perfect was her reply.

The first boy she danced with came over and ask her to dance again, she said what she needed was a little fresh air as she had a little too much to drink. Bran said there was a patio at the side of the building and he would be happy to show her. She got up and left with his. I watched them go out the side door. After about 15 minutes she came back.

She leaned over and whispered to me that she had a surprise for me, and then she kissed me. I could taste cum on her lips. She said Brian had a nice big cock but she wanted a bigger one. Another boy came over and asks her to dance. Soon I saw her going outside with three boys.

She stayed outside about 10 minutes then came back to the table. She said she had found what she was looking for and we should go home now. She held out her hand and placed something in my pocket. I looked and it was her panties. She said she was going to ride with the boys and would see me at home.

We left the bar and headed home. Not surprisingly I got home about 20 minutes before they did. When she did get home I could tell that she had been fucked. She showed the boys the bar and told them to help themselves she said she was going upstairs to change. She motioned for me to follow. As she went up the stairs her dress came off and I could cum have run down he legs. She fell onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was covered with cum. She said if I wanted this cum there were going to be some rules. I had to service her anytime she wanted; if she told me to do something I must do it. I agreed to her terms.

She said well then you worthless piece of husband get down there and suck a mans cum from my pussy. As I sucked her cunt she kept telling me how worthless I was and I wasn't man enough to satisfy her. When I had cleaned her cunt she got a teddy from her drawer and put it on, she then got a maids uniform and ordered me to wear it. I felt silly wearing it and ask her what the boys would say when they saw me dressed in it. She said she had already explained how worthless I was. They knew what was going to happen tonight and all agreed.

As I came down the stairs they called me sissy and a worthless piece of shit husband. This may seem strange but I loved it and my cock was hard. Katie followed me and they all turned their attention to her. Before long they were all naked sporting hard cocks. Katie was right they all had big cocks at least 8 or 9" one looked to be about11".

Katie was soon on the couch with Brad sucking her cunt; the other two boys Tom and David were sitting beside her and licking her tits. Katie was stroking there cocks at the same time. Brad told her and the other two boys to get up, and then he set on the couch. Brad had the 11" cock. He had Katie straddle him and sit on his cock. Katie's cunt strained to open wide enough for his hard cock. She took almost all of his cock at first and kept working at it until she was filled.

Katie started riding up and down on his monster cock. I could see the fucking was taking her breath away. David got behind her and started to shove his cock up her asshole. Katie now had almost 20" of hard young cock buried deep in her body. Tom moved behind the couch and told her to suck his cock. She took his cock and started to give him a blowjob. The three boys pounded away at Katie's holes. Katie was in heaven as the boys fucked her.

Brad came first filling her cunt with cum, David soon exploded deep in her ass. When Tom came he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face and tits. When they let go of her she was like a limp rag doll. She fell over onto the couch. I could see cum running from her ass and cunt.

I moved over to Katie and started to lick her dripping pussy. Brad grabbed me and asks what I thought I was doing. I told him I was going to clean her pussy and ass. He said not before I cleaned the bitch's cunt juice of his cock.

I turned and lifted his massive cock in my hand. I traced its length with my tongue I tasted Katie's cunt juice and his cum. I started sucking his cock when Tom said "hey look at the sissy boy sucking Brads cock" Then David said "yea I wonder if his ass is as tight as the btches was" Tom said I don't know but his ass is for my cock.

Tom got behind me and placed his cock head in my ass. With one thrust he pushed his cock all the way in my ass. It hurt so badly but I wanted even more cock in me. David moved over to Katie and told her to look at her sissy husband sucking cock and getting his ass fucked. Katie said "yea he's just a fucking bitch, I want you boys to use him like the worthless whore he is"

Brad's cock was now hard and I was giving him a really good blowjob. I started massaging his balls as I sucked his cock. I sucked him hard and I soon felt him start to cum. He filled my mouth with more cum than I could swallow. Tom was pounding my ass faster and he soon filled my ass with a load of his cum. The boys pulled their cocks from me and we all collapsed on the floor.

Some time later I woke up and everyone else was gone. I found them all in our bed. Katie was in the middle with Brads cock in her cunt and Toms cock in her ass. David was sleeping at the foot of the bed. I had to get some sleep before morning so I went back down to the couch.

I woke up about 5am and went to the bedroom after starting coffee. I woke the boys and said it was time to go. I went to the bathroom to get ready for my trip. I had just finished shaving when Katie came in. She said the boys just left. I ask her if she had a good time last night. She said last night, the middle of the night and this morning

She hoped up on the counter and spread her legs. I could see fresh cum in her pussy. She asks if I wanted a little snack. Without answering I started licking her cum filled cunt. I sucked as much cum as I could until she was clean. She was really full of cum I think all three must have fucked her this morning. My cock was rock hard and I needed to fuck her. I started to stick my cock in her when said to stop. If I was going to get off I would have to masturbate myself.

I stepped back and started jerking my cock. It didn't take long before I shot my load onto her cunt lips. Katie rubbed it in and said I had better shower. I showered and dressed. I headed downstairs and found Katie drinking coffee in the kitchen. I kissed her and told her I would call her when I got in.

To be continued later...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Husband's Fantasy Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 986 milliseconds