• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Husband's Secret Lust Ch. 04

A Husband's Secret Lust Ch. 04

Lula checked herself out in the mirror and smiled excitedly at what she saw. Although her waist was still tiny, Lula's bubble butt and full breasts had grown substantially since her high school days. The short plaid skirt showed hints of her juicy cheeks and the white blouse seemed ready to pop the few buttons she was able to fasten. Lula chose a lacy white half bra that barely covered her grape sized nipples and accentuated her ample cleavage. She finished off her outfit with white thigh high stockings, four inch black stilettos, and no panties. A perverse thrill ran through Lula as she imagined being a dancer at the club her husband and Sgt. Martin frequented. But before she could pursue the thought any further there was a knock at the door. Lula's freshly bathed pussy was again wet with anticipation as she heard her husband answer the door. After dabbing musk oil between her breasts and thighs Lula took one last look in the mirror then left to join her husband and new lover.

When she entered the living room, Lula was shocked to find Ray standing there with Sgt. Paul Martin… and Sgt Bill Ross. "Oh my! I thought it would just be Sgt. Mar…" her voice trailed off as she realized the two big white men who were leering at her, sported growing hunks of meat between their legs. Lula knew of Sgt. Ross, he was a big 6'4" blonde redneck from Alabama who loved nothing more than making some black woman worship his big white cock. His reputation as a stud was always a controversial and hot topic among the black military wives. She'd always tried to avoid him of the lusty stares and crude sexual remarks he'd make. But right now what had Lula most curious were the rumors he possessed a thick 12" cock. She'd been excited about getting the chance to have Paul fuck her again, but now she was confronted with the prospect of a second, even larger white cock for her pleasure. Lula's breasts heaved as she breathed deeply in excitement. She felt completely naked before the two big white men.

Watching the incredibly sexy young black woman in the schoolgirl uniform caused their growing erections to stretch their tight fitting gym shorts obscenely. Feeling as though she were frozen in place, Lula tore her eyes away from their bulges and looked to her husband for direction. Ray could only shrug his shoulders as his own raging hard-on tented the walking shorts he'd put on before answering the door.

"Damn Paul, this bitch is fuckin' perfect! Sgt. Ross exclaimed.

"I know. But you haven't seen nuthin yet!" Paul replied. "Come on over here and turn around baby, I want Sgt. Ross to see that incredible ass of yours."

A part of Lula was upset at being objectified in this way. But at her core she loved idea of showing off her body to them. She moved toward the two big white men as if she had no will of her own. The four-inch heels caused her cleavage and ass to jiggle enticingly as she approached. The bulges in their shorts seemed to get larger as she drew closer. Lula thought she could see the tip of Sgt. Ross's fat cockhead peek out of the leg of his gym shorts as his dick continued to grow. "Oh my! It's so big! Lula heard herself whisper just loud enough to be heard.

"I told Sgt. Ross about my last visit with your hot ass wife, Ray, I didn't think I could handle all this ass by myself." Paul chuckled as he turned Lula to face her husband. Ray was now seated a few feet across the room in an easy chair rubbing the bulge in his shorts and staring open mouthed at the scene before him. "I know how much you like big white cock so I brought you and extra treat. You like my surprise baby?" Paul asked Lula with an enchanting smile.

Lula's hands brushed against the stiff dicks now only partially hidden by the shrinking gym shorts as she allowed herself to be repositioned. The incidental touches caused her to shiver in lusty anticipation. "Ooh Yes! She moaned.

"Yes what Bitch?" Paul snapped and gave her naked ass cheek a stinging slap. "Yes you like big white cock?" He gave her another stinging blow. "Yes you want Sgt. Ross's 12" cock too?" Each ass-jiggling blow caused a jolt of pleasure to shoot through Lula straight to her pussy.

Lula looked to her husband just as he was releasing his stiff dick from the confines of his shorts. It made her even hornier with Ray watching her being taken by these two big white men. "Ooh yes, I like big white cocks!" she moaned "Yes I want Sgt. Ross to fuck me with that big white dick of his!"

"I told you she was hot for it" Paul laughed. "Look at that big juicy ass. Raise your skirt baby."

Lula slowly raised the short skirt over her big juicy round ass. She immediately felt a huge set of strong hands squeezing and kneading her cheeks. "Holy Shit!" Sgt Ross exclaimed as he palmed Lula's ass. "Ain't nothin' in the world like a fine Black bitch with a fat ass!"

Lula loved the feel of the big strong hands on her sensitive ass. In the meantime Paul was now at her side, grinding his hard cock against her naked hip. The heat of his hot cock against her flesh and his warm breath in her ear made Lula's legs go weak.

"Don't you think you'd better ask your husband if it's okay if we fuck you? Paul breathed in her ear.

Lula suddenly felt Paul's hand on her pussy. His thick fingers slid easily through Lula's cum drenched pussy lips, causing a deep moan to escape her lips. "Ooh yes!" she cried. The dual stimulation of her ass and pussy was causing Lula to boil over in need. Her hips rolled involuntarily as she felt a thick finger slide down the deep crevice of her fat ass cheeks and poke at her wet asshole. It seemed a strategy was unfolding.

Lula heard her husband moan and looked to find him drooling as he slowly stroked his 6" cock. She suddenly found the two big white men's hard cocks in her hands and involuntarily started to stroke them. "Oh Honey!" Lula whimpered to her whipped husband as she continued slowly stroking the stiff poles. "I can't help it, I love big white cock! I want Paul and Sgt. Ross to fuck me in my ass and pussy. Is it okay honey? Do you want to see these big white dicks in my ass and pussy?" Lula felt the finger probing her asshole sink deeper at the same time as Paul found her fat clit and squeezed.

"Yes Baby!" Ray replied to his horny wife, "That's exactly what I want to see!"

Lula could see that Ray had come prepared for this party. She saw a tube of lubricant on the coffee table, which also explained the sheen on Ray's cock as his hand slipped easily up and his dick. Ray watched as the two big white men turned out his voluptuous horny young wife. It was as if he were watching his fantasies play out in a porno right before his eyes. He watched as Sgt. Ross dropped to his knees behind Lula and attacked her ass with his mouth. Lula's eyes went wide as a moan escaped her lips. Ray correctly assumed that his wife's reaction was the result of Sgt. Ross's long thick tongue stabbing into her asshole. He could see his wife start to tremble and knew the onset of and orgasm was at hand.

"Oh baby, his tongue is in my asssss!" she cried "He's gonna make me cum honey! Oh shit. Oh shit! "

Paul suddenly dropped to his knees in front of Lula and sucked her fat clit between his lips, sending her over the top.

"Oh Shit, I'm cummin, I'm cummin!" Lula's body convulsed as the orgasm overwhelmed her. She shook for a full minute before series of intermittent after shocks rocked her body.

But as soon as her body seemed to calm down a bit, she began to heat up again. Paul and Sgt Ross got to their feet pushing Lula to her knees before them as they rose. She was suddenly confronted by not one, but two huge stiff white cocks inches from her open mouth. One of the stiff cocks lurched up in excitement and pushed against her cheek. By reflex Lula turned to face the cock and her tongue involuntarily lashed out and swiped the fat tip. She reached up and gripped the stalk in her fist. Her fingers didn't come close to closing as she squeezed his thick cock. Lula slowly stroked the huge rod as she bathed the golf ball sized head with spit. She looked up into Sgt. Ross's leering face as she struggled to get her lips around his fat cock.

"You like that big white cock, don't ya bitch?" Sgt. Ross sneered down at her. He cupped the back of Lula's head and shoved several inches of his huge rod into her mouth. The horny young wife nodded her head in agreement with the big white man, doing her best not to choke on the horse-cock in her mouth. She was beginning to understand why the other wives loved being dominated in this way. Her leaking pussy was aching for attention and to add further fuel to her fire Paul was rubbing his stiff hot cock all over her beautiful chocolate face and pinching a fat nipple.

"I know you like Sgt. Ross's monster cock, but don't forget about me!" Paul grinned down at her. Like a woman possessed and without missing a beat Lula exhaled one big white cock and inhaled the other. She'd thought her initial encounter with one big white dick had been the most exciting thing that had ever happened and now she had two with the second even bigger than the first. Lula couldn't resist reaching down and rubbing her fat clit, causing an intense orgasm to envelope her body. She needed fucking and she needed it now.

Allowing Paul's cock to fall from her mouth, Lula expressed her desire "Fuck me please!" She seized a stiff white cock in each of her delicate brown hands and lovingly stroked them as she looked up at the men with pleading lust filled eyes. "I need to be fucked right now, please!" Lula begged.

"You hear that Ray? Your hot ass wife wants some big white cock." Paul boasted as both he and Sgt. Ross slapped Lula's face with their stiff cocks. Ray sat dumbfounded, caught up in his own lust as he watched his horny wife beg to be fucked. "I think we should fuck her in your bed Ray, how about it?" Paul continued.

Like a zombie Ray rose from his seat, his stiff dick standing straight out in front of him and led the way to the bedroom. Without releasing either stiff white dick, Lula scrambled to her feet and followed her husband. Sgt. Ross slipped a big stiff finger up her asshole as they walked drawing a squeal of pleasure from the horny young wife as both he and Sgt Paul Martin were led by the cock into the black couple's bedroom.

They settled into the bedroom and the men stripped completely naked. Lula ogled their big muscular bodies. Lula's blouse and short skirt were removed leaving her in thigh highs, the lacy push up bra (that no longer contained her stiff fat nipples), and stilettos. Sgt. Ross flopped onto the big king sized bed on his back, his huge dick sticking straight up into the air. Lula crawled between his legs and started to worship the swaying pole. Steadying it with her hands, Lula passionately kissed the plum sized head repeatedly before slowly licking up and down the length of his throbbing cock. Her big round ass waived invitingly in the air. The lips of her pussy were shiny with her constantly flowing juices and seemed to smile at Paul as he approached. Paul climbed on the bed behind the cock hungry black wife and spanked her ass with his stiff cock a few times before slowly swiping it up and down her wet puffy slit.

Lula's body jerked as if she'd been hit with a jolt of electricity. She pushed her ass back at Paul, trying to impale her hot pussy on his fat pole. Her head snapped up separating Sgt Ross's cock from her throat. Before diving back on the giant white cock, Lula looked over her shoulder and shouted at Paul, "Ooh yes, give me that big white dick! Fuck me!"

Lula thought she might have caught a glimpse of her husband in the easy chair that he'd strategically place to get the best view of the action. He seemed to be almost close enough to reach out and touch her. Ray had in fact scooted the chair up to the side of the bed near the foot. He had the perfect sightline to view his beautiful young wife sucking on the biggest white dick he'd ever seen, as well as a second, only slightly smaller cock swabbing her leaking pussy like a giant pink Q tip. He felt his balls tighten as he watched the erotic sight before him. His pleasure was tinged with bits of guilt. "How could you be enjoying watching these big white boys fuck your wife?" Ray thought to himself. But before he could linger on the thought he was snapped back to his lusty reality by the sight of Paul's fat pink cock head dipping into his wife's wet pussy. Lula's pussy lips appeared to actually suck him deeper on each dip. The bastard was teasing her. Ray could hear her moan in time with each short jab to her pussy and it caused his dick to throb violently in his hand at how kinky it all was.

"Ask Ray if you can have some of this big white 'dick' as you call it." Paul grinned lustily and slid a little more than half the bulbous head of his cock inside her. Again Lula raised her head, much to Sgt. Ross's displeasure.

"Hey man, cut that shit out!" Sgt Ross snapped, "That's the best fuckin head I've ever had!" Sgt Ross was use to being in control but this black bitch was something else. In a way he was glad she'd stopped sucking. He wasn't sure how long he could hold out before he came. He'd never seen this combination of physical perfection and lusty desire in a woman before. He couldn't wait to have his turn at fucking Lula. He was sure he'd have the upper hand when slipped his legendary cock in her.

"Ooh baby, don't tease me! Fuck me!" Lula begged. She enjoyed the verbal game but right now she was ready for some fucking. But Paul would not relent. He continued to tease her with his cock.

"Isn't that right Ray? Don't she gotta get permission from her old perverted assed husband for some of this big white dick." Paul spat. He slid his big cum slick cock up the deep crevice of her trembling fat cheeks, showing his penis off to Ray.

Ray was swept away on a wave of nasty thoughts about the various taboos being broken; Interracial Sex, Wife Watching, and Cuckolding. Then came that out of body shit again, "Ooh yeah baby, you gotta get permission to get fucked by that big white dick!" Ray panted and quickened the pace of his jacking off.

Lula felt like her body was on fire with sexual heat. Hearing Paul and her husband's words was like gas on the fire. "Oh Ray honey, can baby get fucked by this big white dick? Please baby?" Lula begged in that cute little baby voice she knew her husband liked so much. Lula was as turned on as any of them by kinky game they were playing. "I know you want to watch me get fucked again, don't ya honey? And you know how Baby loves her big white dick!" she squeezed the fat cock between her fat ass cheeks. She loved warm and hard it felt on her sensitive ass, especially when it grazed her asshole.

"Go ahead Sgt Martin," Ray panted "fuck that horny assed black bitch! Both of you fuck the shit out of her!"

And with that, Sgt Paul Martin sank his 10" cock into Lula's hungry pussy to the balls. "Ooh shit yes, it's so big, fuck me Paul!" She looked at her husband as started to rock back and forth on at least 7" of thick white cock meat. "Oh thank you honey! It' so gooood and sooo big! Thank you honey!" Lula moaned. She quickly returned her oral attention back to Sgt Ross' monster cock that continued to stiffly waive in the air at full attention. As Lula sank her face down on Sgt Ross' cock, all but the head of Paul's came out of her pussy. She quickly established a rhythm between the two big cocks and was at all times stuffed, pussy and mouth.

It didn't take long for Lula to build up to an intense orgasm as she was now taking all 10 inches in her pussy and almost half of Sgt Ross' monster down her throat. She started to moan on the big cock in her mouth and her fat booty started to tremble and shake on the dick in her pussy. She quickened her pace as she continued to rock back and forth. Paul also picked up his pace, grabbing hold of Lula's full hips. He could feel and see the signs of her orgasm approaching and started to really hammer her pussy. Paul could also see that Sgt Ross wasn't going to last much longer. His toes were curling tighter and his breathing had become labored as Lula's excitement translated into a tremendous blow job. "Suck that dick you horny black bitch!" Sgt Ross growled through clinched teeth "Suck the cum right out of it!"

The excitement was contagious as Paul slipped his thumb between Lula's bouncing cheeks into her sucking asshole, sending her over the edge. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She cried out. The two big cocks seemed to swell even larger inside her as they prepared to spray her with hot seed.

"Here it comes baby, get ready here it comes!" Sgt Ross howled. He could feel his big balls tighten and send a huge load of hot sticky cum racing up the length of his dick. The first load caught Lula by surprise but she quickly regrouped and swallowed greedily as one spurt after another shot down her throat. Sgt Ross came so much that Lula couldn't catch her breath. When she came up for air the last big spurts blast into her lovely chocolate face.

"Oh fuck me Paul, I'm cumin on your big white dick baby! Ooh fuck me hard!" Lula squealed as she came hard on Paul's swelling cock. She could feel his fingers digging hard into her bucking ass while she came.

"This hot pussy is fuckin the cum right out of my balls!" Paul groaned "Oh shit here it comes baby, here it comes!" His cum splashed hard against her cervix. The steady stream of cum was so long and strong it almost felt as if he were pissing in Lula's pussy, causing a second major orgasm to erupt inside her. She again came for than a solid minute before collapsing on the bed.

When she regained her senses after a brief nod, Lula looked up to see Sgt Ross' big white cock rise like an albino Cobra before her eyes. She could also feel Paul's cock stiffening at her asshole. The tickle in her stomach started all over again. She saw her husband sitting there beside the bed, his chest covered with globs of cum where they'd landed when he came, nursing his hardening cock, Lula knew her day was far from over.

To be continued…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Husband's Secret Lust Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 545 milliseconds