A Jetty Story

Suddenly Jessica screamed and looked shock. Jeremy slowed down, wondering?

"Oh my god..." Jessica whispered. Looking close, Jeremy realized why Jessica looked so shocked. The girl's tongue was flicking against her ass, probing her. Michelle used her hand to rub Jessica's clit as she continued to tongue her tight little asshole.


The massaging of her clit soon had Jessica relaxing and letting the girl tongue her. Jessica couldn't believe she was actually doing it! But... It felt good. She continued to tug at her nipples and play with the girl's clit as Jeremy pounded his hard cock in and out of her cunt.

The site of the brunette's tongue in Jessica's ass was too much and Jeremy quickly pulled out, squeezing the base of his dick, willing himself not to cum.

Jessica immediately bent down to stick her tongue in Michelle's creamy pussy, licking and sucking at her clit. The girl responded by moaning and then calling Jeremy to her.

Having gotten himself momentarily under control, Jeremy crawled to the girl's head as she licked and sucked at Jessica's clit.

"Fuck her," she said. Jeremy looked at her confused. "Fuck her," she stressed again. Jeremy moved to obey, getting on his knees and placing his cock against Jessica's dripping cunt. Sliding into her he groaned. Fuck, she was always so fucking wet. Fucking her slowly, sliding in and out, he looked down to watch. He could not only see his cock disappearing and reappearing out of her juicy pussy he could see Michelle's tongue relentlessly licking Jessica's clit.

The girl reached between their bodies and gently squeezed his balls, massaging them as she sucked on Jessica. Suddenly, she squeezed a little harder and Jeremy stopped. Pushing Jeremy back a little, Michelle shoved her fingers in Jessica's slick cunt, getting them very wet. Jessica continued to moan into the brunette's pussy. Using her own cum as lubricant, the girl rubbed Jessica's ass with her wet fingers. Gently sliding inside of her. Jessica was gasping and moving, it hurt, but not bad. It was just, new. Different. She couldn't believe this girl's fingers were burying themselves in her tight virgin ass.

Jeremy also, couldn't believe it. He was watching this girl move back and forth from Jessica's cunt to her ass, scooping more and more of her cum up and lubing up her asshole with it. Suddenly, the girl was grasping at his cock again, steering him towards Jessica's achingly wet cunt. He sunk into her warm wetness and rolled his eyes. Then he was being pushed back.

He looked down between their two bodies into the eyes of the girl. "Fuck her ass," she told him. What? No way. He couldn't... Could he? "Fuck her ass, just go slow," the girl insisted.

He looked up over Jessica's back, her head still buried in Michelle's cunt. She had let her lick her ass, even let her finger it, so why not?

His cock was slick with cum and Michelle had made sure Jessica's ass was covered with her own cum also. He grasped her hips and placed his cock against her tight asshole. Jessica tensed momentarily, but he could hear the girl "shhing" her and licking her clit. He pushed slowly forward, but her ass was too tight. He just didn't think it was going to fit, until his head began to slide in.

Jessica had lifted her head and was panting and whining quietly. He tried to pull out, but she stopped him. "No," she said, "just go real slow."

Gathering himself, he slowly began to sink into her. It was so fucking tight! Her ass was gripping him so tightly that he was seeing spots and his cock was aching. Wet from her cum and hot, it clenched him. Panting, he pushed further.

He could hear Jessica moaning and feel her shuddering beneath him. Should he stop? "Are you ok baby," he asked, concerned.

Panting, she answered, "Yes... Yes... I'm ok. It hurts... But it feels good."

Kneeling behind her while she ate another chick's cunt and got her own thoroughly licked back, Jeremy sank the rest of way into Jessica's tight virgin ass as the spray coasted into the air and showered them all. Leaning over her, resting momentarily on her back, he could feel her still shivering, but she was moaning, in pleasure it sounded like. So was Michelle. They both were still working their tongues dizzily over the other's pussy, licking up cum and flicking over clits.

He leaned back again and began to move. So slow at first, not pulling out all the way, in slow increments, before gently pushing back inside. He was panting himself and his cock was throbbing. He wasn't going to be able to resist cumming for very long. Her ass was too tight and hot and the sight of them furiously licking each other was too erotic. Gently he began to fuck her faster. Jessica's whines and moans of pain soon turned to gasps and whispers of pleasure. Michelle had her fingers inside of Jessica's cunt while he fucked her ass and was licking her in hard, tight fast circles.

Soon, he was fucking her hard. Slamming into her and she half screamed/half panted into Michelle's pussy. He had her hips and was watching his cock pound in and out of her tight ass, seeing Michelle's tongue flashing beneath. Suddenly he heard both girls beginning to build, both of their panting and moaning becoming feverish. He was savagely slamming in and out of Jessica's hot gripping ass and knew they were all about to cum.

"Oh fuck! Oh Jessica. Oh baby, I'm about to cum. I'm about to fucking cum!"

In all the cries and moans he heard her pant back, "Fuck yes Jeremy. Fuck my ass. Fuck my tight little ass and cum in me!"

It was too much and he did exactly that. Slamming into her hard a last few times, feeling her ass grabbing at his cock, squeezing as she came under Michelle's tongue. Her ass was such a tight ring around the base of his cock, it cut him off momentarily before the pressure behind his orgasm sent cum squirting deep into her. He grabbed her hips and slammed her close against him, pushing into her as he spasmed and came hard and deep.

Leaning over her, eyes closed, feeling the last bit of cum seep out of his cock, he moaned. That was so fucking hot! He couldn't believe they had actually just done everything they had. He slowly leaned up and his softening cock slipped out of Jessica's ass. He could see his cum dripping from her wet hole and he groaned and fell down on the clothes next to the girls.

Jessica rolled off of Michelle and onto his arm, snuggling close and kissing his neck. They both sighed and closed their eyes, exhausted. A moment later Jessica spoke, talking to Michelle.

"Wow. That was fucking unbelievable. Have you done that before?"

There was no answer. Opening their eyes and turning, they saw that Michelle was gone. Looking down the jetty, they saw nothing, it was too dark. The sun had been swallowed by the sea and there was no light. Their mystery girl had fucked them silly and disappeared.

They looked at each questioningly before both shrugged and laughed. Oh well!

"We should come to the beach more often," Jessica giggled.

Jeremy laughed again and squeezed her shoulders, "Oh, definitely."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Jetty Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds