A Journey by Train Pt. 03

+++++++++++++++++++

When I came it was more like an explosion. My slut cunt almost seemed to go rigid and then over it all was the intense pain from my tits. It all added to one huge and glorious cum. Above me Miss's hands gripped my waist and her fingernails dug in sharply. I had made her cum as well and I started to smile. Then the world went black.

When I came to it took ages to work out who I was let alone where I was. When I turned my head to one side all I could see were a pair of feet filling my field of vision. Slowly the memories came back as I tried to move and found my arms and legs were held tight. I licked my lips and found a familiar taste. Lifting my head as much as I could I made out the sleeping figure next to me, her head somewhere near my feet. We were both covered by a blanket even though the sun still warmed the room. Inside I felt warm and cosy. I mentally examined myself. My nipples still had the shadow of pain but I sensed that the clamps were gone. My pussy, or cunt as I mentally corrected myself, felt bruised and abused but wonderfully happy and my mouth and nose were filled with the glorious taste and smell of another woman's cum.

A figure appeared in the doorway and stood looking at us, the woman I had come to know as Mistress. She walked over and sat beside me on the bed and then reached out a hand and stroked my hair.

"How is my little slut," she asked kindly, "happy?"

"Oh yes, Mistress," I replied with genuine feeling. At that moment I'd never been happier than to lay there helpless while she sat beside me.

"Hungry?" she asked.

I suddenly realised I was ravenous so I nodded eagerly.

"I'll just put this on you and then you can be released," she said and held up a black leather strap. I looked puzzled but she ignored me and passed one end underneath my neck and fastened the two ends together. I realised it was a collar and I felt strangely elated. She walked round to the other side of the bed and picked up the leash from the floor and clipped it to the collar. She gave the sleeping figure beside me a gentle shake which brought out a sleepy response then she unclipped the hand and foot on that side of the bed before walking back round again. My other foot and hand were also released and I was once again free. Experimentally I moved my arms and legs. They were stiff but felt better for their freedom. My movement brought more response from Miss beside me and she started to sit up. The blanket was pulled away and a gentle pull on the leash brought me to my feet.

"Time to eat," she declared and then addressing herself to girl on the far side, "put a robe on and come down, its about ready."

She turned and I had no choice but to follow her as she led the way out of the room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds