• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 04

A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 04

12

Savana Sunset:

Prologue:

Ashanti (Pro)

"What do you want?"

"For men to misuse their women and for women to mistrust their men and shun their feel,

For both to go a separate path

And the discord to end their line on my behalf.

The lineage of men will fall at my heel." Dark words and eerie chills grabbed tightly on the frail women as she woke.

"Ashanti, I dream of him again. Go now, go to your friends and end this nightmare."

The frail women's granddaughter stood at the door and then her bed side. Sliver white hair short and deadly, black charcoal skin covering a beautiful muscular Ashanti. The daughter of the tribe's chieftain would often rest the body of her spear behind her breasts, a very determined woman who is extremely close to nature, riding her great lion Rafa into battle she secured her tribe and village's place in the savannahs for many more years as her forefather had done the same. Although her tribe breeds women strong enough to hunt and fight they however are not allowed to succeed leadership of the tribe, this angers Ashanti as she knows that her younger brother Ashondu is far from the great leader their father was. She however is betrothed to Oxenni, prince just outside her village; his domain unlike the village is made of stone, mortar and, mud walls in the colour of sand just as the first stronghold of the three goddesses when Asthanthea first appeared in our realm and some say perhaps it was once one of their strong hold, but many people know that the city was built only 300 years ago whereas the goddess came to earth about ten thousand or was it fifteen thousand years ago?

Ashanti (I)

The sands crept through her toes like the snakes through the valley creeks as she climbed off Rafa's back with her battle prize, a treacherous ivory hunter who hunts for sport and gold. She pulled on the chain bringing him with her as she bought him to her father.

"Come on sweet bird let us not do this, let us fuck underneath the dragon blood trees"

Rafa snapped at him, causing a visible chill to go up his spin.

"Father I have found another poacher."

"Excellent! My little lioness, bring him to Draguro, he shall keep the worm in the daugeon"

The proud and smirking Ashanti handed over the scum to her father's men.

"I want you to interrogate him with N'zira"

N'zira was the tribe's witch doctor, physic and head mistress of magic. From the day she was born her life that been dedicated to that of servitude, she was thier Heks. Her life was pro-long to five-hundred years onward from her eighteenth birthday when the old Heks had passed away at the age of Five hundred and eighteen.

"Before I start to play with my prize I must visit Ashondu" She thought to herself. After climbing the ladder into the kingdom of elaborate mazes filled with huts and heavy wooden fortresses she arrived at Ashondu's small palace hut. As his' sister Ashanti knew all the ways to open the locked doors. There she found her brother's bare ass in the air as he pumped his cock into a girl's pussy with another one licking his balls.

"Ashondu, Ashondu my pussy is erupting!"

"Ahem, Ashondu?"

"Shit. Girls I would like to introduce my lovely sister."

Both girls that had been pleasing Ashondu scurried out, as he grabbed what little clothe near him to hide his now flaccid cock.

"My brother I ride soon to Atsanthia, to fight the dark forces that gather there."

"And when you return you become a whore for that prince behind those stone walls. Tell me sister, will he respect animals and be one with nature as you are? Or will I have to start questioning your commitments to our way as well?"

Ashanti was enraged and pushed Ashondu to the wall of his room.

"Our way is to survive! Just like nature and because I am a women I will not be able to rule the tribe so I do what I must to ensure our survival."

Ashanti let go of her with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, I had a tiring day with hunting hunters."

As Ashanti walked out, her brother called back to her.

"It is true, you have much the spirit of the lionesses but I wonder if you have a sexual prowess of one as well" The joke bought a smirk to Ashanti's face.

Geileis (I)

Far across the seas near the shores of Athanthia Geileis and her younger sister Boudicca walked upon the grassy path surrounded by trees.

"So when you went away ten years ago this is where you came?"

"Yes Bouddie, this is more or less where I came"

"I hate being called that"

Geileis had dirty blonde hair, a toned body and would wear dark red leather bra with clothes hanging down so only parts of her stomach would be seen and a gigantic belts with three gold ring buckles and skirt hanging down to cover her lady parts. She would have two small daggers, a short sword and an axe. Although she was feisty she was also very protective of her younger sister. Boudicca was slightly shorter than Geileis and younger by ten years making her eighteen years of age. She has blonde curly near the end. Her choice of weapon is a sword much longer than her sister's riddled with worn down runes of a foreign language. She wears a red leather jacket/ corset with laces down the middle and a skirt of fur. Naïve, energetic and always quick to see the good in people much to her sister's concern.

"On wards you cunts!" The voice boomed and caught the attention of the two sisters.

A trail of women in chain escorted by five orcs came into view but right at the end was a young man who had the most chains around him.

"Hold, sister" Geileis used her hand to stop Boudicca from doing anything to rash.

"C',mon, we have to do something"

"Ok Boudicca, their heading the opposite way and I saw a place where I think they might rest, we can set up an ambush and if that does not work then we strike them on the move."

A while later after tracking them to the nearby rest point Geileis' theory was proven true.

"Aright you worms sit your selves down" The shorter orccess ordered.

The same orccess moved towards Mike who was the young man at the end of the convoy.

"It's a piety really, we're about the same age. If only we were the same race we could be together."

"I would never be an orc like you." Mike spat back at her.

"I suppose so, maybe I could be those human girls with their maiden hood values." She stood up and began to mock the captive humans even more.

"Oh look at me I'm a maiden, a precious flower. I hope I don't get fucked at the tavern because I might not be able to marry a lord." She began prancing in a sea of laughter, clapping and cheering. As the women lowered their heads in sorrow and anger.

"Ok on three. One-two-three"

Out of the bushes came the sisters with swords swinging and the captives anticipating release. Gliese took down two orcs and was on her third as Boudicca stood above her one defeated foe, battling the shorter orcess. As Gliese claimed another victim of her sword she ran toward her sister who had been aided by Mike. Kicking the shorter orcess behind her knee while Geileis subdued her as Boudicca disarmed the defeated foe.

"Allow me to finish her, my fair maidens."

"We are not maidens and whether we are fair could be debated" Said Geileis to Mike.

"Besides, she was meant to be mine" Boudicca smiled at Mike.

The Orcess moved her head between each of them as they argued and then she took her chance.

"Spare me; Spare me for I am worth as much to you as gold, I am of course Exiguus Cunnis Bellator daughter to the lieutenant of the battalion."

Everyone looked puzzled.

Ashanti (II)

"So we make him cum and drink from the bowl and then he is under the truth spell?"
"Indeed my little flower"

Back in the village cell N'zira and Ashanti began to interrogate the poacher.

N'zira herself had long dark blue hair and slightly lighter skin; she looked the same age as the day of her coronation as the village witch.

N'zira took the gagged poacher's cock in her mouth and started working it, using her spits to make it as wet as possible while Ashanti stepped behind him and started kissing his neck and face. Rubbing his balls and where N'zira mouth was not. Soon Ashanti went to a table to pick up a golden strap on about eight to twelve inches long, with another small bowl full of oil she lube to up again and stood behind the poacher.

He's eyes opened wide, and muffed screams were audible. N'zira carried on sucking the cock as if nothing happened while Ashanti started fucking the porcher ass.

"This is not a dragon blood tree but I think it is still a nice place to fuck" she taunted him.

N'zira took the cock out of her mouth and kissed the tip then held up the scared bowl as Ashanti began stroking the cock.

The poacher had now become accustomed to the strap on inside of him.

"Aragg," the poacher ejaculated into the bowl.

As N'zira stood up to being the bowl to his mouth Ashanti open the gag and held his mouth open.

"Now shall go the lies"

N'zira began chanting something in an incomprehensible language and then paused to look as Ashanti, who continued the chant.

"And now shall come the truth." They both finished together.

Ashanti took the toy out with an audible plop.

"Now then, where did you come from? Who sent who? Who paid you? Do you have friends out here?"

The poacher stared at the girls. "Near the shores of the land, the soon to be new orcish empire, the harlot green queen."

He took longer pause.

"I had a squad of handlers escort me to collect bones of sacred animals."

Ashanti gave a deep stare.

"Orcs! there are more orcs"

In a rush of hurry Ashanti run out and called upon her great ion Rafa, near the gates of the village is where she was reunited with the lion as she mounted him through the opening gates.

Through the savannah he raced with Ashanti gripping firmly on the saddle.

Finally she had found what remains of poacher's encampment; on foot she inspects the ground.

"Hmm, it does seem like more than one person had been here for some time, how did I miss this the first time?" She thought to herself.

Rafa growled as a spear shot through the sky and hit the ground, had Ashanti not moved then she would be dead.

"Hold fast, Rafa"

"So you're the bitch who nabbed our poacher?"

From behind some trees emerged about ten orcess.

"Where are the sacred bones? Talk now foul beasts!"

"Those bones are smuggled half away across the ocean by now; we're just the clean-up crew."

As the words left the orcess' mouth she attacked with her warriors, and so did Ashanti. Her spear block this swords and she managed to put in a couple of non-lethal jabs on multiple orcess then she finished off four at a time.

Rafa himself was quite the warrior, three orcess were his victims.

"Now only you three remain, surrender now and have a merciful judgement else..."

Ashanti's was denied the ability to continue talking as all three charged at her. Rafa managed to knock out two but the leader of the squad slipped through. Both warriors danced around each other with quite skill but it remained the orcess as victor. On the floor Ashanti laid with an orc spear at her throat.

"Pussy cat, came any further and your rider dies."

Rafa looked at Ashanti and stood still.

"Now let me play with this pussy before I depart."

As the orcess finished her sentence Ashanti kicked the back of her knee knocking her off balance, now Ashanti was the dominant.

"Why do you need the bones?"

"Like I would tell you."

Geileis (II)

"So my lady, what will happen to us?"

One of the freed women captives spoke in a nervous tone as the group were sharing in the orcish supply and food around a fire.

"I have a friend and mentor who can help bring you back home, she has connections like that. Should your home however be burnt then she will find you new homes and new lives."

Gliese assured her.

"This friend of yours, does she help young men as well, I am quite lost?" Mike interrupted.

All the women looked at him fascinated somehow, a young man brought as low as they were.

"Rest assured my friend you will be helped, but we might require your assistance as well"

"And if you are still lost then you can come and live with me." Boudicca interrupted Gliese in the same way Mike had done.

Mike busted into laughter as he moved toward her. In fact most of women busted in laughter and those who did not smiled, as if they admired Boudicca's courage to play extremely close to the fire that is men, members of the same sex who have the ability to mistreat women but there she was, Boudicca, befriending a member of that exact sex that she has just met.

Boudicca (I)

Boudicca led Mike behind some stolen tents, and stared deep into his eyes with her hand on his chest.

"So, take me then."

They kissed as Mike fumbled with skirt and then with his own trousers releasing his cock, prompting Boudicca to kneel down and kiss it before putting it in her mouth. Boudicca began sucking on his cock; using her tongue every time it came close to coming out and then sucking it back in. As the audible sound of her sucking made mike even more hard, Boudicca noted from the taste of is cock that he had been fucking quite recently but she did not care.

She stood up and jumped on his dick. She felt the hard stick penetrated her pussy and began to grind on it. Soon she was being bounced up and down up and down.

"That right. Fuck me hard, fuck me hard"

Mike responded only in grunts as he lay her down on the soft ground and began to fuck her like that, he bite and teased her nipples before starting to kiss her on the lips once more.

"I'm cuming , I'm cuming , Mike!"

A gush of cum attempted to come out of Boudicca but it was blocked by Mike's cock only to leak out from the bottom of her vagina.

Mike's cock kept on going, causing Boudicca to squirm from her sensitive pussy, and then he pulled out with a roar. The semen flew several inches and covered Boudicca's breast, face and hair.

Geileis (III)

She walked to the bound orcess and handed her a piece of bread which she gladly took.

"This strap on, this contraption you have been using to subjugate fellow women and that young lad has been inverted and modified."

Gliese flipped her over and strips her; she then proceeded to place marbles or pebbles of some kind into the orcess' green asshole and plugging it shut with the strap on.

"Just to make that walk a little bit longer."

Exiguus returned back to her normal position.

"Hey come back, I need someone to keep me warm."

She didn't.

Ashanti (III)

Back in the village.

Unlike the poacher, this orcess was strapped up on an 'X' shaped board.

"So does it work on females as well as males?" Ashanti asked.

"Yes my little rose, it does. Now you my young prince, I want you to fuck her asshole through the hole in the cross."

Ashondu smiled as he moved behind the 'X' and began fucking the orc.

"oooh ahhh , I-I see you like to go in dry" The words of the orc had a hint of pain to them.

"Shut up and take my cock you sinful bitch."

N'zira began inserting dildo attached to a contraption, as she turned the dial the dildo went up and down into the pussy.

"Ashanti, be a dear and do this for me, my arms are too weak"

She obligated. In and out went the dildo as the orcess bite her lips and her head moved up.

"Oh yes, oh goodness this is- oh yes."

The orcess' fluid hit Ashanti in the face just N'zira managed to hold the bowl at an angle that allowed the misty clear liquid to form in the bottom of the bowl.

"Argg Yes, you whore!"

Ashondu came as well leave a thick pool of cum inside the orcess' ass.

N'zira feed the green women with her own cum as Ashondu held her mouth open.

"Now then what is your name?"

"Nargol" Replied the orcess.

"Ok Nargol, what is your mission?"

"To sweep the area of the previous team"

"And their mission?"

"To collect bone of sacred animals."

N'zira looked at Ashanti.

"You are thinking of hunting them down aren't you?"

Ashanti nodded.

"Nargol, lead to the bones and you can have your freedom."

Nargol nodded.

N'zira took out a purple amulet from her pouch and placed it around Nargol's neck and she took out another purple amulet and placed it on Ashanti's neck.

"Now Ashanti, she is bound to you and you to her but whatever you say she must do."

Ashanti untied Nargol.

"Now take me to your masters."

On the docks they waited for the next ship to depart. Nargol was cloaked and standing beside Ashanti with Rafa, Ashondu and N'zira.

Ashanti kiss N'zira and Asondu good bye as they boarded the ship, there was no time to go to Ashanti's betrothed, perhaps he will understand.

Lady D(I)

She was chained up in the cell under Lady D's villa.

"So those captive women are safe and sound like the precious things they are?" Exiguus snarled.

"Yes they are, whore demon." Nagma jerked the cell doors to unsure it was properly shut.

She walked off with the other women and Lady D to celebrate their reunion. Now only Ashanti and Sentoki are left but the days grow darker and the air fouler.

"Nagma, Azza, Nyermina, Gliese and Bouddica. Oh I am getting old, I must keep repeating those names" The women laugh and so did Mike.

At the dinner table everyone was indulging in food.

"Ah yes Mike, so nice to have a young man here after so long, my son Arthur left to rally the king' force and I believe he left some clothes, perhaps we will find you some new weapons and armour."

Lady D looked at Mike like a mother to a son.

"Gratitude, for your kindness" Mike looked and spoke as if he was overly humble but it bought a smile to everyone's faces.

Ashanti (IV)

"So you must do everything I request of you. Lick my pussy"

In the cabin of the ship Ashanti held Nargol's head to her pussy as the orcish tongues went up and down the chocolate black vagina's red walls. Ashanti's toes curled as she violently pulled Norgol's head by the hair and ordered her to stop. From the side of the bed she reached for a strap-on.

"I don't know if I will be alive to see my future husband, let alone feel him inside of me but I know that I will not miss the opportunity."

"You want to fuck me, my lady?"

"No Nargol, I want you to fuck me."

Ashanti went on all fours and Nargol plunged the man-made phallus into her, grabbing her hips, gyrating and thrusting. The sound of the toy sliding in and out of the vagina was audible and getting very load.

"Is this good m'lady?"

"Yes, yes. Harder bitch, harder."

Ashanti enjoyed being violently fucked by her own servant.

"I-mm cumming!"

Ashanti's arms gave out, the day had been long and the night would be even longer. Nargol laid beside her cuddling as the two women caressed each other to sleep.

Mike (EP)

He walked over to Exiguus' cell and sat down.

"So do you like the change of circumstance?" Mike spoke to her

"Yes, I do. I've been thinking, what is your goal in life?"

"Well I want to fight for a lordship and settle with a wife and have children. What is yours?"

"Just to fight, nothing else. Whether I have children or not is isn't my decision to make."

Mike and Exiguus smiled at each other.


"If you were a human though, maybe I would consider marrying you."

"But I am an orc, the side of darkness and evil huh?"

Mike nodded and stared as if he would try to grab a profound thought buried deep in his mind.

"I don't know the psychology of orcs, but with humans I do. We human are never truly bad or never truly good, our soldiers may have a just cause to fight but our Kings and Queens may not or the other around and perhaps both Kings and peasant have both have the same cause. You are starting to seem more human right now."

"I admire your philosophy, but I see redemption is high out of my reach—or perhaps not. There is going to be an orc attack on the village of Ner'bur close to the black boundary."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds