A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 05

"Eat. Go on eat, my black beauty."

Ashanti smiled as she ripped apart the meat, the fish and sentenced the vegetables to death in her mouth. Gulping down the rum and wine like no other woman the captain had seen. After the feast was over and the small talk about the captain's childhood died down, he once again led her, time to his bed.

"I am sure you were aware of the deal, gold could pay for you to live and travel amongst my crew until Ashanthia but only the body of an ebony goddess could pay for a giant lion on my vessel. Akeem kissed Ashanti, at her she was hesitated but then she knew what had to be done. She kissed him back; as he worshiped her shinny dark skin, Ashanti got on her knees, undid the captain's trousers and started kiss his flaccid cock, until it hard in a semi erect state. She placed the cock in her mouth and felt it get hard against her tongue until it pushed to the back of her throat; she began to suck the cock in all different manners. The warm meaty cock felt good in her mouth as it pushed against her tonsils and then creased her lips, as she used her saliva to moisten it up even more before spreading it around his cock with her mouth.

By the time Ashanti stood up once more, the captains shirt was off, exposing a hairy chest, big belly and powerful muscles, he truly was The Arab Bear. She got the bed on her back and teased with her feet, which the captains placed into his mouth, closing his eyes and biting on them after which he kissed them.

"I had much wanted to worship every inch of you and now you are in my arms."

The captain slipped his lubed cock into Ashanti's vagina, he then proceed to kiss her passionately until his attentions drew to her breasts, those big black firm breasts were being sucked and licked which made a noticeable change to Ashanti's breathing pattern. As he kissed her on the neck he began to speak again, three words after each kiss.

"When I was, a little boy, a circus came, into the city, there I saw, a contortionist with, dark beautiful skin, like yours and..."

"Ever since then you were infatuated with women with skin like mine?"

Ashanti finished his sentence off, bringing a smile to the captain's face as he continued kiss her. His cock went deep and hard into Ashanti's pussy causing her body to quake and squirm.

"Ah yes, fuck me. Fuck me captain."

The captain let out a roar as he began to pump in deeper, Ashanti initially thought that he had climax but was proven wrong went she did not feel his cum. The captain then took out his cock and gave a few strokes; he then grabbed Ashanti's feet and pulls her hallway off the bed before turning her over.

"I shall fuck that sweet black asshole of yours."

"Yes of course, Big bear."

Captain Akeem stared at the shiny big firm buttocks and admired it before he began to spread Ashanti's cheeks and then her asshole, he stuck in one finger and then another, playing with the hole and wriggling it about a bit. Soon after, his big juicy Arabic cock took liberty of fucking the tight asshole.

"Ooh ahh" Ashanti flinch as the cock penetrated her but soon learn it let it in.

"That's right take it all in"

With the penis firmly planted in her asshole, he initiated the pumping once more, first slowly but then he started to speed up with more aggression and force. The sound of Ashanti's buttocks clapping hard against the cock and the captain's body filled the cabin.

"Arrrg" The captain began to ejaculate and a he did so he lay his body on Ashanti's, and nuzzled her neck as the hot cum filled her anus. This was the longest time Ashanti had seen a man ejaculate.

"You truly are beautiful."

"Why thank you, captain Akeem. I enjoyed that wonderful cock of yours."

Both smiled at each other as Akeem handed a cloth to Ashanti, to aid her as she cleaned her asshole.

"I return to my cabin now, Akeem."

"Oh please stay the night by my side."

Ashanti paused but ultimately agreed.

The chest and arm of the Arab bear was comforting for Ashanti, as she grew more and more tired, she decided to move her fingers up and down the flaccid cock while she dosed to sleep. In her dreams she a white with brown feet land on a wooden floor, the dove was soon surrounded by black crows with green and red eyes. The danced around the petrified dove until that same dove became black itself just the crows and it began to dance as well.

"Pirates! Pirate!" Woken up Ashanti tried to graps hold of the situation in her dazed state, the state that quickly worn of when she saw the captain look her with a sword in his hand. She sprang into action, into the screaming and shouting.

The deck was full of men fighting and the captain looking for his daughter. A pirate jumped Ashanti swinging his sword like a mad man, but she was too fast for him, before he knew it, Ashanti was at his side throwing a few strong punches which winded the poor fella before she grabbed his face from behind and threw him down. Obtaining the sword the pirate used to attempt his kill, Ashanti raged on, looking for her cabin, looking for her spear.

Her asshole began to hurt from the sex a few hours before but she did not care, she managed to find her spear but what she did not find worried her more. Nargol was missing, but Ashanti quickly dismissed the thought of her escape.

"She is bound to my will, if I can find her perhaps she can help fight."

Back on the deck Ashanti was taking down pirates from all different angles, sometimes she would use the sword and sometimes her spear. As Ashanti threw her spear at her enemy another sword came into her service, she was taught from the other women warriors who would use two blades at the same time, thought she was more proficient with the spear. The newest acquired sword was soon dropped once more as she managed to reunite with her spear that she departed from seconds before. What she saw shocked her; the captain, a wounded bear crawling for his sword, as a group of six pirates hold her daughter in their arms as they fuck her ass.

Aisha's vagina was visibly oozing with semen, as she went up and down the pirate cock before it exploded with cum, seeping from her rectum. She was then lowered and her mouth was held open for another cock to please. The captain was rendered helpless with his 'bear' hands under the heel of the exact pirate of whom Aisha was pleasuring. Ashanti ran and her full speed before stepping on a slightly raised platform and delivering a blow to the pirate with her spear. Akeem's strength built up and he rose. When you taunt a caged bear you revel up his anger and once he is release the devil himself would shudder. The Arab Bear retrieved his sword and push Aisha away as he mowed down the remainder five pirates. Back into the hands of Ashanti and her father, Aisha crawled up while fingering her newly deflowered vagina.

"Th-thank you." As she spoke semen drooled out before she coughed and more white liquid few out.

Ashanti left them once more, a cold move but it was for the greater good.

"What a pretty necklace."

A deep and unnerving voice drew Ashanti's attention before being kicked down the flight of stairs but a pirate with long grey hair.

"It looks just like the one I took of that green bitch." He added once more.

"You didn't"

"Oh but I did."

"Where is she?"

The pirate paused for a second and grinned as if he was thinking of a fond memory.

"The bitch said she would lead us to a gold mine of treasure, but all she did was run off over board and disappear into the sea."

Ashanti's face showed nothing but despair.

Sentoki (II)

The as the ships came closer, the crew could see two of them locked into battle. The non-fighters were hiding away below deck as those who were paid to protect the shipment had more to fulfill.

"I hope we get paid bonus, our purse should be dripping gold by tomorrow." One of the hired mercenaries whispered to his friend, this caught the attention of Sentoki who gave a disapproving look to the pair of them.

The merchant ship had gotten close enough for some of the mercenaries to throw a cable and swing through to the merchant ship. Sentoki and the black cladded fighters scaled the pirate ship to beat them at their source. From behind one by one the pirates fell. By the time Sentoki and her men had gotten below deck, there were no more pirates left, and so it seemed. In the art of ninjisu had be taught to them, deception played a major factor.

"Ok it does not seem like anyone is here, let's leave bath this vessel with fire."

A few seconds had passed since the black clad warriors' footstep had silent. Out came the pirates, but from the shadow emerged something terrible. Blood and steel terrorizing the closed of air to the pirates demise. As the approached the deck, few pirates had remained, most had boarded the ship. Sentoki heard a lion's battle cry, she was reminded of Ashanti. They moved through the hallways, the nooks and crannies of the ship, anywhere the light would dare not to tread, until finally they had found the captains quarters. No doubt that he would be watching the door and because of this Sentoki was sent around to climb through the windows of the cowardly captain. Using a rope she lowered herself until she was level with the window. They were right, the captain stood fixated on the door with a crossbow. The port window was jammed up to a certain point, too small for any human to crawl through, but not for something to be thrown in. From her porches she retrieved a small bag of fireworks, and threw it in. The captain lost concentration and fired the bow up to the top of the door; this distraction was enough for the shadow to seep in.

In the captains chambers the black clad warriors found a couple of women dressed in only chains, no doubt they were prizes from a previous conquest.

Ashanti (III)

As she attempted to gather her strength to get back on her feet, the pirate that stood above her was struck down by a mercenary, as the pirate tumbled down the stairs the man that got him exchanged a blank stare with her.

Ashanti stood up and carried on into the cargo hual and there she found the rest of the crew in a defensive position, she merely walked over to the cage and asked the cargo master to unlock Rafa. At first he was reluctant.

"He will eat us all."

"It's him or the pirates."

The conversation was short and both parties soon agreed. Ashanti rode Rafa up the stairs into the deck. Guiding him to attack only pirates. Mercenaries and pirates like froze in fear, some dumb men tried to attack the beast only to be struck down.

"Pirate scum, lay your fucking swords down, we have your captain."

Far across to the pirate ship was Sentoki with a group that had captured the captain.

"Just do what that bloody cunt said."

The captain seemed like he could not care less, but deep down he hoped he would get to walk again. The pirates were bound and left on their ships; the captive woman would be taken to Lady M who would seek out for their shelter.

Ashanti held Sentoki as the two woman kissed, both their tonuge danced around each other as some of the men looked on.

Long after the ships had docked, the captain decided to take his daughter to the court of the king for asylum, Ashanti carried her off the ship, slung on her shoulder will the cum still dripping out of her cavities. Sentoki cleaned her up and Rafa carried her on his saddle.

Nagma(II)

All the girls had gathered around Nyermina has she was being plowed by surviving villager, Nyermina's gold body paint had started to wear off, exposing her dark brown skin beneath and her feet were up in the air waving around. Mike had bust through the door with a raven and began to unfurl the tiny scroll.

"Ahem." Clearing his throat to grab attention he began to read.

"Girls, I have word and Ashanti and Sentoki are one their way now back to the villa. Time is short at hand, come now we little birds for the time to strike must be soon. Arthur will rally the men."

The room was silent apart from the sounds of Nyermina moans.

"Oh, yes. Sounds good, oh my. Let's return shall we." Nyermina tried to engage in conversation with the other women while having still having intercourse with the man. Nagma slapped the man's arse.

"C'mon! Hurry up, the pair of you."

Bouddica giggled at Nagma's actions before walking to Mike and nuzzling his neck.

After the man ejaculated on Nyermina stomach, everyone began making their exit.

"Don't worry about finishing me off, Sweetheart. I will get Gilise or Azza to do that." Nyermina kissed the man's cheek as she followed her friends outside the house. In the cold dark air, everyone untethered their horses and prepared for the journey.

"Now we back in our numbers, do you think we can attack green gate?" Azza asked Nagma.

"Depends on the numbers really." Nagma's answer irritated Azza.

Epilogue:

The warrior women and Mike make their way back to Lady D's villa. Arthur arrives at the King's court just before Ashanti and Sentoki with captain Akeem and his daughter, after a short negation it is decided the Aisha would become the new hand maiden for the king's daughter; Princess Adriana. After the negations Aisha hand Ashanti's hand and kissed her once more.

"Be safe on your travels, both of you."

Arthur, in his old habits interrupted.

"For as long as I reside here I will keep an eye on her for you, Captain Akeem." The captain replied in a 'man-to-man' nod, as she turns to Ashanti for one last kiss.

"Farewell my ebony princess." Ashanti smiled as she quickly mounted on Rafa. She wanted to be the farewells as short as possible, as did Sentoki.

Far across the lands, Magnus stood upon broken King's banners.

"Take the, we need their seed." She yelled out.

A squad of orcess approached and kneeled, presenting a big box.

"We got it commander. We have the skull and bones of the Orc lizard."

Magnus looked pleased. She grinned as she took the box.

"The days of men are numbered."

The story will continue in Blacken gold.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds