A Journey Out Of The Orthodoxy 01

I just smiled kissed her again and told her " Daring this is our world in middle of nowhere. There is no one to disturb us or hear us other than the two people who we saw going up stairs and who pretty much sure in the same state as we are... She was assured and kissed me again with a naughty smile. I again started concentrating on the soft treat that were her breast and pretty soon we both were back in our trance. This time I slowly started to rub my hands on her thighs while sucking on her boob. She raised her and I started to feel her silky skin of the inner thigh. The more I touched the more excited she was getting. As soon as I reached the mound I could feel it was all wet with her juices. I tried to put my fingure inside the bikini bottom but it was a bit tight.

So I got up sat between her legs which she had folded at the knees and spread her leg apart. I could see her bikini had become a bit see through due to the wetness and could see hint of her curly pubic hairs. I u knotted the two knots of the bikini bottom on either of her sides and took off the piece from over her mound. Instinctively she put her hand to hide it from me. I bent down between her thighs and kissed her hand gently and with my hand took her hands away. I mouth was now near her opening and I could smell he wonderful juices. She had a bush of curly brown hair. She was not like the normal Indian ladies with black hair and hairy bus. She had brown hairs and pearly white skin. The drops of her juices were glistening in the bush and I stuck my tongue out and licked it.

The warn and wet touch of my tongue send her over the edge and she held my hair with her hands and closed her thighs around my head pushing it Inside and burying my nose in the wet bush. I took in all the smells and wriggled my head to tease her more. She gave off a huge moan and released her grip of her thighs around my head. I started licking her juicy and wet pussy with my tongue with upwards strokes and she was moaning louder and louder. I spread her legs with my hand to open her pussy up and went deeper and deeper with longer and longer strokes she was getting really excited which I can sense from the arched hip and her pulling my hairs. But I wanted more of her and went deeper and deeper as much as my tongue can go.

Suddenly she clasped thighs around my head and pushed my head deeper and pulled my hairs with more vigour then she had till now and I knew she was reaching her climax. I licked and sucked the juices as they started to flow more and more and continued for a while. I am pretty sure she must have come twice within the short span. Suddenly she let go of her legs and fell on her back in the chair and exhaled with a smile. After enjoying it for a minute she opened her eyes looked at me with a content smile. Didn't say anything just smiled.

I was next to her on the chair now and turned sideways and she could see my dick poking her in her side. She grabbed hold of it and started stroking it with her hand. She shifted a bit for me to be now on my back and she got up off the pool chair. She then sat near my legs and started stroking my manhood. After a couple of strokes she bent down and kissed the top of my penis and started licking it and taking it in her mouth. She was a natural at this and I am sure she must have given Sanjay a lot of BJs as opposed to Asha for whom oral sex was the last option. She very rarely gave me a BJ or even let me go down on her. But Rajani was a natural she was deep throating me and sucking my shaft from top to bottom. She was playing with my balls and giving me pleasure I had rarely known. She made me so hot that I could not control myself any longer. I gestured her to get up lie down on the chair. I came on top and in between her legs I took her legs and kept them on my shoulder giving me the perfect access to her pussy as I could not wait anymore.

I placed it on top of the opening and slowly pushed it in. Each thrust was met with a gentle moan from Rajani. She was holding on to my arms and the more I went in the more she dug her nails in my flesh. The paid was making me more excited and I started to my hip and started with slow strokes at first and began to increase my speed. I began to increase my speed and found her pussy to be tighet than Asha's. Rajani was moaning very slightly at first and as I increased my speed she began to moan louder and louder. I was in pumping with the might I could and she was getting more and more horny. Suddenly she sarted shivering and I knew she was having another climax. I increase my speed and she started to yell "fuck me Sameer, harder, harder,harder"

I was pumping very heavily and realized I was close to climax myself. I yelled to her I am cumming babe, I am cumming checking also if she wanted me to withdraw, but she kept on moaning and I was too excited to care.... I started to go faster and faster and her body also started shivering once again... I cummed inside her with greats squirts and she also climaxed once again with me. After about a minute of ecstasy for both of us I just fell on top of her like a dead wood tired and sweaty.

She kissed my forehead, looked into my eyes and gave me a sweet smile of content and satisfaction.... We just laid there on the chair smiling and watching the stars which were in the sky ..............................................

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds