A Journey to Depravity Ch. 01

After some more small talk, I departed, still with the suitcase as Maria suggested I retain it for inspiration during the week. I probably didn’t need any as I was wet again with anticipation again despite almost incessant masturbation over the last few days. The week was a slow one, as I was so focussed and apprehensive about the following Tuesday. I told my work I would be away that day for training, I guess, it was technically correct but certainly not the training my boss would have envisaged for sweet me. I had been masturbating during the week and had been doing what Maria had suggested, smacking and tweaking my own boobs and nipples until they were red and had orgasmed a number of times as I played with my pussy with the other hand. I found the intensity of the orgasm was enhanced as I roughly worked my boobs. I also fucked myself with some bigger than average zucchini’s.

I was constantly looking at the photos, wondering what things would be done to me on the day.........................................

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds