A Journey to Desire Ch. 02

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I really didn't mean to do that. It snuck up on me."

Michelle took her mouth off of Dave's dick, looked over, and giggled uncontrollably. Here I was, finally living out my lifelong fantasy, and I was already finished. I excused myself to their bathroom and cleaned myself up. I then noticed a little blue pill on the counter. Earlier, while we were standing in the hot tub waiting for the girls, Dave had mentioned that he bought a few Viagra pills from the gift shop, and that I was free to take a bite of one if I wanted. I had never taken one before, but figured I might need one if there were going to be any chance for a second round.

When I re-entered the main room, I saw that Danielle and Michelle were taking turns sucking Dave's cock. I sat on the lower half of the bed and ran my hands along the girls' smooth legs and watched with great interest as Dave's impressive cock slowly disappeared into my wife's eager mouth. She was clearly enjoying what she was doing, as she was moaning nearly as loudly as he was.

I let my hands roam a little further north up Danielle's legs and gently stroked her thighs. She parted them for me a bit, giving me access to her pussy. Just as Michelle had noted in her research, most of the women at Desire were fully shaved, and Danielle was no exception. I desperately wanted to taste her, so I began kissing my way up to her cunt. She was turned sideways, but once she noticed what I was trying to do, she turned over completely onto her back and slid down the bed so that I could get a much better position.

I teased her a bit with soft, flicking motions with my tongue over her clit. I licked my way from her entrance all the way up to her clit, up one labia and down the other. I took as much of her into my mouth as I could and gently sucked. And I swirled my tongue around her clit, and alternated with gentle kisses.

She tasted clean and sweet, and judging by her soft moans, I seemed to be giving her as much pleasure as she had given me. Although I was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing, I couldn't resist glancing over at Michelle from time to time. She was giving Dave an amazing blowjob, and his eyes were rolling to the back of his head. I continued to work on Danielle, and inserted a couple of fingers into her wet opening. It took me a while to figure out just the right combination of movements that she enjoyed, as she responded so differently than Michelle. But I seemed to have hit the right spot, judging by her breathing and the way she held my head in place.

The next time I looked over at Michelle, she had switched places, and Dave was now licking her pussy. Her eyes were closed, her lips were parted, and she wasn't shy about telling him what to do.

"Oh, yes -- right there!"

"No, don't stop!"

"Harder! Yes! Oh, god!"

She was never this vocal at home, I thought. But we had spent so many years being as quiet as possible during sex because of our house full of kids, and we never really had the opportunity to be vocal.

After a while, I asked Dave to switch places with me. I desperately needed to reconnect with my wife. He reluctantly agreed, and I began licking and sucking Michelle's pussy. She was incredibly wet, and knowing her body much better than Danielle's, it didn't take me long at all to get her to orgasm. She came loud and hard, and shook the bed as my fingers and tongue struggled to keep up with her.

Meanwhile, Danielle had flipped over onto all fours, and Dave was slowly fucking her from behind. Her gorgeous ass looked so inviting, and I envied his position. Michelle was still reeling from the after-effects of her orgasm, and I crawled up from between her legs and kissed her passionately. Amazingly, I could already feel my dick becoming hard again. Either that little blue pill was doing its trick or this situation was far too exciting not to be aroused. I continued to move up her body until I was straddling her face. She took me into her mouth and in no time at all I was fully erect.

I slid back down her body and positioned myself between her legs, placing my cock right at her opening. She gasped as I entered her, and she was so swollen and wet it felt incredible. The four of us continued fucking side by side on the bed for several minutes until Dave announced that he was about to cum.

I heard a voice say, "Cum on Michelle's face", and I was startled to discover that the voice was mine. I was lost in a world of raw sex and lust, with a belly full of rum punch, and had no idea what I was saying anymore. The whole situation was so surreal. When Michelle and I were exchanging fantasies prior to our trip, I mentioned that I would pay anything to see a man cum on her face. There was something about that act that I felt was just so dirty, it made me hard just thinking about it. In seventeen years of marriage, Michelle had only let me to cum on her face once -- and it was in the week leading up to this vacation.

Dave began thrusting in and out of his wife a little faster. He then pulled out and moved quickly to the head of the bed. He positioned himself directly over Michelle's face and, stroking his cock, ordered her to open her mouth. To my amazement, she did. He pumped out a stream of cum directly into her mouth, which she promptly spit out of the corner of her mouth. Another stream covered her cheek, and another splashed across her closed lips and chin. He continued to stroke himself over her face and squeezed out several more drops before he was completely drained.

Michelle's face was covered in another man's spunk. It was the dirtiest, most erotic vision I could ever imagine. She gave me a huge smile, and then asked for a towel. We all laughed at the absurdity of what had just happened.

As Dave rose to get a towel, he pointed to Danielle, who was still on all fours, with that amazing ass facing in my direction.

"You wanna hit that?" he asked.

I looked at Michelle, and she smiled and nodded her approval. Danielle gave me a sexy smile as well, and shifted down the bed toward me. Dave handed me a condom and then handed Michelle a towel. I hadn't worn a condom in nearly twenty years, and I fumbled with it clumsily before finally managing to wear it the proper way.

I positioned myself behind Danielle and ran my hands over her smooth, round ass. I rubbed my cock along her slit and then pushed inside her. I tried to go slowly, just as Dave had been with her earlier. I savored the feeling of her hot, tight cunt wrapped so firmly around my cock, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her gorgeous ass.

I slid my dick in and out of her faster and faster, and I could feel another orgasmic wave building inside me already. Michelle had gone to wash up in the bathroom, and Dave was sitting at the head of the bed, watching us with interest. I couldn't hold out much longer. The pressure was building inside my balls, and every thrust brought an increasing sensation of pleasure. I pounded into her harder and harder until another burst of fluid erupted from my cock and filled the condom to capacity.

I collapsed onto the bed, completely spent, and Danielle did the same. She flipped over onto her back, and I kissed her and thanked her for an amazing time. With a cum-filled condom dangling comically from my softening cock, I excused myself to their bathroom once again.

When I returned, I heard the sound of moaning and slapping flesh coming from the main room. It occurred to me that Danielle hadn't finished, and I felt terrible that Dave was now picking up where I had dropped the ball. I couldn't believe that he was ready to go again so quickly, but assumed he had taken one of his blue pills, too.

As I entered the room, however, I saw Danielle sitting on the opposite side of the room on a couch. I then turned toward the bed. Michelle was on her back with her legs high in the air, and Dave was on top of her, thrusting into her hard and deep. My wife was now being fucked by another man. Yet another line had been crossed. It was all happening so quickly, it was difficult for me to process.

I joined Danielle on the couch, and we silently watched as Dave continued to trust his hips hard between Michelle's open legs. She was moaning so loudly that it seemed the entire resort could hear her. Her legs were so high in the air, I couldn't figure out how it was possible. Then I noticed that Dave had shoved a bunch of pillows under her ass in order to elevate her hips. Later, Michelle told me that this created an amazing and unfamiliar angle that felt incredible. One of the benefits of being with new people, we discovered, is learning new tricks.

Michelle's moaning grew even louder and more guttural, and her body became incredibly tense. She grabbed Dave's ass with both hands to keep him in place, and she shook beneath him. When she finally stopped shaking, he withdrew from her and rose to his knees. Aside from the heaving of her chest, she barely moved for several more minutes.

Finally, we said good-bye to our new friends and made the "walk of shame" back to our room with our clothes in our hands. On the way, we began to replay the events of the day and night. By the time we returned to our room, we were so horny from talking about what had just happened that we had sex yet again. Our first day of vacation had already surpassed our wildest expectations.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds