A Journey To Remember Ch. 03

She arched her back and threw her head back as she moaned in pleasure. He was clever at what he was doing, she thought. The merest touch tuned her into a little bundle of sensation. Her body loved what he did to it though her mind resisted him in stubbornness.

She sucked in her breath as he removed his fingers from within her to replace it with his hard cock. His hands moved to her waist as he raised her up and impaled her on his cock. He inched the head inside of her and paused for a second before pushed another inch before he buried himself to the hilt inside her.

She gasped at the sudden move; he was buried so deep that she thought he reached her womb. His hands at her waist started moving her on top of him, in minutes she caught the rhythm and started moving with him, up and down she went, feeling his balls slapping at her as the tempo quickened to frenzy.

She felt herself reaching the edge as he slammed into her, seconds later she felt him get rigid before he shuddered and spilled his hot seed inside her. She collapsed on top of him, her head resting on his chest. She listened to his strong uneven heartbeats, his chest moving fast under her head.

The woman will be the death of him, Nick mused. One look was enough to send the blood boiling to his cock, then he found himself on her, he chucked to himself.

He looked at the woman lying on top of him and noticed that her breath was even and her eyes were closed. He eased her down beside him and grinned, no doubt she was tired, he felt worn out himself. He smoothed the soft hair from her face as he bent his head to kiss her soft lips before he eased away from the bed. He walked out from the bedroom and closed the door quietly as he moved to the living area as a plan started to form in his head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 280 milliseconds