• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Journey To Remember Ch. 04

A Journey To Remember Ch. 04

12

Jenny lied down on her back on a beach towel she found in one of the cupboards. She didn't have a stitch of clothes on, she thought as she gritted her teeth, for the bastard wouldn't let her, saying something about having a little bit of Adam and Eve.

"Why to bother. It is only you and me on the island" he grinned down at her as he pulled the bed sheet she had wound around herself to cover her nakedness. He reached for her and pulled her to the sofa where he was sitting and pushed her down astride him with her legs on either sides, soon she found herself engaged in a pot of mind blowing orgies.

It was ten days since he kidnapped her, but she rarely sat her foot out of the villa, out of the bedroom she occupied to be more specific. The boar never got sated; it took only one look at her naked body to have her on her back with him buried deep inside her.

He worn her out! She remembered that other day after spending the whole morning in bed and part of the afternoon, she protested and wanted to get up from the bed saying that they can't go on having sex forever, but to her chagrin her wobbly legs wouldn't carry her.

He lied there with hands under his head, watching her with stupid grin on his face as she swayed towards him. His hands shot up and he pulled her unsteady body on top of him as he guided his erect shaft between her thighs to her moist opening for another sweet orgasm.

She moaned as she felt herself getting wet at the memory, she turned on her stomach and propped her head on her folded arms as she tried to analyze her feelings to the man, on one hand she couldn't tolerate him but on the other hand he knew how to turn her body on and getting the response he wanted from her.

She was happy that he wasn't here today; he said that he has some business to do in Athens and Spiro will pick him up. She was incredulous that he will leave her alone and insisted that he takes her with him, but he wouldn't relent even when she begged with tears in her eyes and said she will come back with him again. He only kissed her trembling lips and promised to be back soon.

She dozed off so that she didn't hear the motor of the boat as it arrived to the small harbor. It was not more than five or six hours since he left her this morning but he missed her so much already, Nick thought as he jumped from the boat and hurried around the trees that blocked the villa from the view. He halted in his tracks as he spotted her lying on the beach.

Nick approached her slowly as he watched her sleeping innocently like a small child with her head resting on her arms, her beautiful face turned in his direction. Only he knew that she was not a child, she was a woman who was oblivious to the effect her femininity on him. She was driving him crazy.

He dropped to his knees beside her, his hand moved on her back down to her firm rounded cheek, his head descended to plant a kiss on her shoulder before his teeth bit gently in her soft skin.

Jenny's eyes fluttered open as she raised her sleepy eyes to his hot ones, she was taken aback by the heat in his eyes.

"Hello love, did you miss your abductor" he teased her as his hand squeezed her cheek before his fingers slipped towards her moist heat.

"Oooh. Please don't" she clamped her teeth on her lower lip as she tried to stifle her moans as she felt his finger teasing her engorged flesh.

"Yes" he whispered he stood pulling her along with him before he scooped her up in his arms and strode purposefully towards the villa.

********

The next day she was amazed when Nick woke her up early and to make love as was his habit since they arrived to the island. He gave her a sundress dress and asked her to get ready. Jenny looked up at him in surprise.

"We will go to Athens and you need clothes to go there, unless you which to go without any" he teased before he scowled and added "On other thought, it is better you put it on, I don't want other men to gawk at what is mine"

Jenny had a shower and put the dress on and slide on the sandals that came along, to her disgust he didn't provide her with underwear, so she has to go without, she shrugged as she got out of the room.

Nick raised his eyes from the papers he was studying when he heard the click of her sandals on the floor. He smiled at her as he rose to his feet. He took her shoulders in his hands as he observed her.

"The dress looks beautiful on you, but I prefer you without any clothes on" he grinned at her and he took her arm and led her out of the villa to the awaiting boat.

He helped her up and she was surprised that he will drive it himself.

"Where are we going" Jenny asked him.

"We will go to Athens as I told you before" he said, as he set the motor to motion.

"Do you mean that you are taking me back?"

"No. and don't have any fancy ideas about escape, I'm not letting you go and any stupid action will only get your sweet little ass in trouble"

"Then why are we going there?" Jenny asked in bewilderment.

"We are getting married" he said firmly.

Her eyes rounded in horror at his words, she opened her mouth then closed it again; words were stuck in her throat.

"What did you say?" she asked hoarsely.

"Yes Jenny. You heard me right; we are going to get married today, so that you can forget any idea about escaping me for the rest of your life"

"But ... but I don't want to marry you, I don't even like you, you can't force me to marry you" she blurted out.

"Well, the choice is yours. Either that we get married or I will turn that boat around and go back to the island where you will be locked for as long as I please and you will get screwed either ways" he paused before he added "and keep in mind that you may be carrying my baby by now, for neither you nor me used any protection"

Jenny flinched at his obscene words and she hung her head to her chest as she absorbed what he was telling her, she felt defeated, helpless. What if she was carrying his child now? She thought frantically as she wringed her hands together, the possibility never came to her mind before, but it was very likely that it could happen.

It was only eleven days since he took her, she can't be sure yet. But what will she do if she was pregnant, she has to quit her job eventually, and how was she supposed to support herself and the baby.

Nick held his breath as he watched her intently waiting for her reaction "well, what is your answer? We don't have the whole day".

Jenny took a deep breath before she raised her eyes up to him "Yes. I will marry you" she said dejectedly.

He let his breath out slowly as he relaxed inwardly. He didn't realize how tense he was until now. He was happy that she didn't discover his ploy. For it was a ploy, if she refused his proposal and stood up to him he would never been able to force her to marry him.

"Come here" he ordered and watched as walked to him reluctantly. He drew her between his arms in front of him, her back to his front as he positioned both her hands on the wheel. He kept one hand on the wheel while the other slipped under her dress and between her slightly parted thighs; he nudged them further apart and slipped his fingers to her dewy entrance.

He pressed two of his fingers into her softness as his thumb brushed and caressed her bud feeling it bucker under his deft fingers "There is a merit for not having panties on, it drives me crazy to know that you don't wear anything under your dress" he whispered in her ear before he took her lobe between his teeth.

Jenny whimpered as she threw her head back against his shoulder, her hands gripping the wheel tightly for support. He slipped a third finger inside her, he curled his fingers inside her sending her senses reeling , she clamped her teeth on her lower lip to stifle her moans and cries.

Nick pulled his fingers out bringing her juices out as he rubbed them between her swollen pussy lips and on her hardened clit before he slipped inside her again, in and out, touching and manipulating her until he felt her convulse around his fingers, her walls clenching and unclenching around his fingers before she shuddered and collapsed limply against him. If it were not for his arms around her she would have fallen to the floor.

He eased his fingers away from her, and moved his hand up as he displayed his hand over her lower abdomen and pressed her back against him, making her feel his erect shaft as it pressed intimately against the small of her back.

"You see it is not so bad, we can make it work" he whispered in her ears as he held her to him possessively.

Yes. She thought as she regained her breathing, maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

*********

There was a car waiting for them as they arrived to Athens, Nick led her to the big limousine keeping a firm hand on the upper part of her arm, he let her precede him as the driver opened the door for them, closing it after Nick was seated beside her.

It took them about twenty minutes to reach their destination which was a small ancient church to Jenny's amazement. She raised her inquisitive eyes to her to be husband.

"What did you think? A cold register office? No, my love, marriage is a lifetime binding that has to be blessed by God, even if the circumstances were strange, but this is for you to know once we are joined by marriage there will be no way out of it" Nick informed her, the determined look in his eyes making her shiver in uncertainty.

Nick led her inside the small church, and then to a small room to the right he pushed her inside and said "Get ready, you have ten minutes" and left her alone and closed the door behind him.

To Jenny amazement there was wedding gown displayed on the small cot and there were matching shoes. She touched the ivory satin tentatively as she ran her fingers on the embroidery of tiny flowers on the satin surface, enjoying the texture of it under her fingers. She slipped off of her sundress and struggled with the heavy wedding dress until she had it on, but she had a problem with zip that ran along the back.

She slipped the shoes on before she turned around to look at her image on the mirror placed on the far side of the opposite wall. She didn't recognize herself, the dress fit her perfectly, and the bodice was snug that her soft beasts were pushed up tantalizingly against the material. The tiny sleeves fall to her arms, barely keeping the dress in place. The waist fit her narrow waist perfectly before it widened slightly around the hips in layers. The layers of fabric were attached to the sides and resting in soft bows in the front of the dress to the floor.

She turned in time as she heard the door of the room opening, and she sucked in her breath for her bridegroom looked dashing in his black suit. She couldn't prevent herself from getting proud of him. He was breathtaking.

Nick looked at his bride in awe, she was so beautiful, he felt a thick lump of emotion rise to his throat, he pushed it down as he approached her slowly, stopping before her he took both her hands in his and raised them to his mouth, kissing each one in turn before he said huskily "You look like an angel" he leant down and brushed a kiss on the top of her left breast before he straightened and pressed his lips softly on hers.

"I got something for you" he said as he took a black long velvet box from his pocket.

She took the box hesitantly from him. She gasped in delight as she opened it and found a pearl necklace with a big diamond in the middle with a matching earrings lying inside.

She raised her eyes to him "It is beautiful Nick. But I don't think it is right to accept it".

"You are my wife. Why shouldn't it be right to give my wife presents?"

"Because ... because I fear that maybe I will lose it" she said feebly.

"No, you will not lose it and I insist that you put them now" he watched as she slipped the necklace around her neck, the pearls looked dim against her beautiful skin, he thought.

"Now are you ready" he asked as He smiled down at her.

"Wait" she blushed as she turned her back to him pushing her hair aside "I couldn't do it on my own".

He chuckled as he looked down at the smooth expanse of flesh on her back before he pulsed the zip up, his fingers brushing against her back in the process.

He turned her around and tucked her hand in the crock of his arm, he led her out to the small chapel where the preacher was waiting for them.

The ceremony was short but she didn't remember anything beyond her saying yes and Nick slipping a wedding ring around her finger, the preacher announced them man and wife and said he may kiss his bride, which he did languidly.

Nick led his bride out of the church and to the awaiting car. Jenny was nervous; she sat on the edge of the seat as if she was ready to flee. She didn't know what to be expected of her as the wife of Nickolas Kazan.

Nick noticed her uneasiness and sighed in exasperation as he pulled her to him, she found herself sprawled across his lap "Now what is eating at you, you can spit it out?" he said quietly as he ran his hands up and down her arms trying to make her relax.

"I don't know what you are talking about" she lied stubbornly as she fiddled with the embroidery on her dress.

"Come on Jenny, you look like a cat on a hot coal, tell me what bothers you, I'm your husband maybe I can put your worries at ease" he coaxed as one of his hands fumbled through so many layers of cloth before it hit the skin.

He ran his hand up and down the inside of her thigh, meanwhile his other hand pulled at the bodice of her dress, her breasts springing out of their confinement into his awaiting hand.

Jenny shrieked at his forwardness as she tried to pull her dress up and to stifle his hand in the same time "Stop it, the driver will see us"

"Don't worry he can't see or hear anything through the separating glass" he pacified her as he guided her legs to straddle his hips, her dress punched around her waist as he moved his hand between their body to unzip his trousers and in seconds his erect cock was free. He put his hands around her waist to raise her up before he impaled her on his hot rod, he gritted his teeth as he felt her heat engulfing him, milking him and driving him crazy.

Jenny wrapped her arms round his neck, her hands pushing his head to her aching breasts, feeling him bury his face between her mounds, he trailed hot kisses on the inside of one breast before he took the straining nipple into his hot mouth, suckling and liking intently on it. She arched her back as she felt his caress ignite fire from the tip of her breast to her quaking pussy.

Nick moved her up until only the tip of his shaft was embedded inside her before pushing her down again until he was buried to the hilt, his balls slapping against her. Jenny caught the rhythm her body following his lead, she pushed herself up and down slowly then faster and faster until they broke in huge consuming orgasm that left them both weak but sated.

They collapsed into each other arms as they panted, his head was cushioned against her lush breasts, his hands loped loosely around her waist while her head rested on top of his, she pressed small kisses against his temples while her hands sifted idly through his hair.

Nick was the first to move, he gave her a bear like hug that almost broke her ribs before he sat her aside from him, he helped her with her dress settling it down her body and pulled the bodice up to cover her flushed breasts.

She watched with fascination as he tried to zip his trousers with apparent difficulty due to his semi erect arousal. She blushed as she raised her eyes to find him grinning at her; she was annoyed with herself that he caught her staring at him with admiration, to distract him she asked "Where are we going?"

"To your new home, Jenny. We will be there soon".

How far her old life seemed to be, as if it weren't only two weeks since she started her vacation in Greece.

She sighed as she looked out of the window, not really seeing the beauty around her. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the car slowing as it approached the wide gate that appeared in front of them. She was startled when she heard Nick announce that they were there.

She looked in time to see the gates to what seemed to be a huge estate; the car went in through several hundred of acres of land before the car stopped in front a beautiful house, and behind it appeared what seemed to be a private beach.

Jenny raised her eyes in awe to take in the scenery around her, as Nick helped her out of the car. Nick dismissed the driver as he took her hand in his and lead her to the few steps to the entrance to the house.

Jenny squealed in surprise as he scooped her in his arms and carried her through the threshold "welcome home Mrs. Kazan" he said as he moved on to the staircase that led to the upper floor, taking every two steps at once.

Jenny frowned, the name still strange for her, she never thought that she will be Mrs. Anyone before long, let alone being Mrs. Kazan.

He opened one of the many doors along the corridor and stepped into a very beautiful room; he shut the door with his foot and moved to the middle of the room before he sat her down to her feet.

"As I wish to show you around, but I find that there is an urgent matter that needs to be taken care of" she blushed as he took her hand in his and cupped it around his erect cock.

He laughed softly at her obvious discomfort "I dismissed all servants for a whole week, for I intend to fuck my new bride's brains out, and I don't want to be interrupted while doing so"

Jenny heartbeats accelerated in desire at his crude words, she watched with sultry eyes as his head descended toward her before his mouth claimed hers in a heart stopping kiss.

**********

They were lying together in the huge bed with the sheets punched around their lower limbs; he was braced against the bedpost with his arm encircling her waist. She was pressed to his side, her head resting on his chest, her hand twisted in the matted hair on his chest, and one of her legs was lying between his.

They lost count of how many orgasms they had, even when they decided to cool down by having a shower, she ended up with him taking her against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist while his hands supported her bottom.

Nick raised her face to him with his free hand to plant a kiss on her lips "still worried my love" he said tenderly.

It was so easy to fall in love with him, Jenny thought but she didn't want to get hurt. Could she trust him with her feelings?

"Do you still think that you hate me?"

She shook her head shyly as she tried to look away, but he wouldn't let her "don't hide from me, Jenny. I want to know your true feelings about me"

"I ... I don't know. You confuse me, in one minute I hate you and in the next you make me respond for your touch that I don't know what I want anymore. I'm afraid if entrust you with my love, one day when you get bored of me you will stumble over my heart and dump me" she raised pleading eyes to him.

"I still don't understand why someone like you wishes to marry me when you can have any woman you wish for" she said still confused.

He pulled her close to his body, both his arms holding protectively as he tucked her head under his chin "I will never hurt you Jenny, you come to mean a lot to me. I never felt like that about any other woman, you make me whole, you fill my heart with joy and happiness" he paused before he added "You are the only woman I want to bear my children, I want to be beside you when have them and watch while you nourish them."

"I want a real woman Jenny, flesh and blood not a beautiful doll. I want a woman who is not afraid that her hair will get tousled and her makeup will get blemished when a man kisses her. I want a woman to buck and writhe under me not a woman to fake her response, I want you Jenny to love you and you to love me back" He said vehemently that she felt herself glowing.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Journey To Remember Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds