A King's Touch Ch. 08

"Mom, I don't think it's safe out here. Can we go inside?" He could hear the ground beneath him sending out signals telling him of the approaching danger. They needed to get inside. Grabbing his mother's hand, he dragged her towards the house.

"What's the hurry, Gabe?" Sara's voice was breathless as she ran behind her son. At eleven he was nearly as tall as his mother and just as strong.

"Inside, Mom." He ran up the porch steps and opened the screen door. Dragging his mother inside, he startled Clara who was just coming from the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" She wiped her hands on the apron she'd placed over her healer robes.

"I'm not sure, Clara. Gabriel just started dragging me into the house." Sara's response was breathless.

"Gabriel?" Clara placed her hands on the boy's shoulders. "What is it? I can see you're upset. What did you feel?"

Gabriel shook his head. I can't tell them that I felt the earth speak to me. I don't dare explain that I can feel what the animals and the people are feeling too. I'm such a freak!

* * * *

Sara met Clara's eyes above the boy's head. Silently she shook her head. It was best not to press Gabriel. He'd tell her in his own good time. He normally did.

"Why don't you go wash up for dinner, Gabriel. Your mother and I will finish it up shortly and we can eat."

The boy nodded and scurried out of the kitchen, heading to the bathroom.

As soon as he was gone, Clara took Sara by the arm and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Sit!" Clara pushed her to one of the straight back chairs.

Sara sat down and waited to see what was on the older woman's mind. She had a sneaking suspicion it had to do with her son. As much as I don't want to talk about my relationship or lack of one with Philip, I dread talking about Gabriel's gift even more.

"You know, Sara, you're not going to be able to avoid this forever. That boy needs to be trained. His senses are more sensitive than any I've seen. Without training he's a danger to himself and others."

"I..." Sara started to protest but was cut off by Clara.

"I know you're concerned about your father realizing how much power Gabriel has. So we're going to train him."

"We?"

"Iason, Philip, you and me. All of us."

"But I can't teach him anything!" She shook her head in denial.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm nothing more than a Priestess. There's nothing he can learn from that."

"Don't let me ever hear you say that again, tarta!" Philip stood in the open door of the kitchen.

"Philip, come in we're just discussing training your son."

Philip cocked his head and locked eyes with Sara. "Are you still fighting the idea?"

"I have no objection to having Gabriel trained if we can make sure King Gaerwn doesn't find out about it. I won't give him my son!"

Philip nodded his agreement.

* * * *

Jebediah smiled savagely as he let himself into the school. Pocketing the keys, he nodded to the guard on duty.

"Hey Ralph. I'm just here to work on some paperwork. I'll be in my office."

"Very good, Mr. Martinez." The other guard went back to the book he'd been reading.

Walking down the hall, Jebadiah made a right turn and headed for the girl's quarters. Letting himself into them, he wandered down the hall until he came to the detention quarters. The sassy little Kóh would be just what the doctor ordered. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a syringe holding the potent Venusian drug, raz-ice. The smuggler who'd sold it to him told him the inventor of it had combined a potent aphrodisiac with the potent drug, ensuring not only the addictiveness of the drug but also driving the recipient out of their mind with desire.

* * * *

Kóh looked up from the bed where she was lying as the lock on the detention room scraped open. She knew she'd overreacted in the library. But damn it, I'm tired of the boys trying to take advantage of me!

"In detention again, Kóh? I could've sworn you Indians were smarter than that but you obviously aren't."

Kóh paled as Jebadiah locked the door behind him. When he pulled a syringe from behind his back, she backed into the corner.

"Get that thing away from me!"

"Aw, now don't be that way, sweetheart. You're just going to love this stuff."

"No." Fear crawled through her as he herded her into the corner of the cell.

"It'll only hurt a second."

"No!" She looked around wildly for a way to escape. Before she could find one, he snatched her up and threw her on the bed. Rolling her over, he pinned her effortlessly, the dampening effects of the cell made her powers mute and she was unable to help herself. Struggling she felt the prick of the needle before a wild surge of pleasure and then the full brunt of desire hit her system. What the hell is this? How can I resist it?

"Go ahead and try to fight it, Kóh. It will be interesting to see how long you last before you're begging me to fill your tight little pussy." He rolled off of her. Rolling onto her back, she cowered in the corner of the bed and watched as he reached for his belt.

Shame filled her as her womb tightened in response. This can't be happening to me! Somebody help me!

* * * *

Gabriel jerked awake as a female cry echoed through him. Rolling out of bed, he sank to his knees next to it and wrapped his arms around himself. His mother found him a few minutes later, rocking back and forth as he tried to shut out the cries of the woman who was being forced -- beaten and raped.

"Gabriel, sweetheart, why are you out of bed?" His mother's voice came from far away. He gazed up at her as the pain of that female increased then for once in his short life, he lost consciousness. He welcomed the darkness beckoning him and escaped the savage cries with the only option he'd left to him.

"Gabriel?" She shook him and when she got no response, she panicked. "Philip!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds