• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Kinky Event

A Kinky Event

You sit there watching him work in nothing but a pinafore and latex shorts, sipping on a glass of Strawberry wine. You keep watch, making sure the house is cleaned properly and no spot is left un-cleaned. You've been thinking of what chores to give him next as you realize he is nearly done with everything and you can see he has built up quite a sweat. You have your hair tied in an oriental style bun pinned with two gold pins, little to no make-up as your skin has a natural glow. Your slender 5'8" frame is dressed in pink latex brassier, matching front/side zip hot pants and knee high tight pink boots with steel 3" heels. No hair from the neck down. All laser removed.

As your slave moves to finish the last bits in the bathroom you quickly disappear into the bedroom to retrieve a few goodies. You return to the front room with the small round stool with flat seated area. This stool was built specially for your slave to your pleasure and specifications. You also have with you a dildo, molded from your hand at about 12" high which you stick onto the stool using its suctioned base. You have also put your black elbow length thick latex gloves on and as you start pouring some lube over the stool your slave enters the room. You give him a wicked smile and you order him to undress and come closer.

He takes the pinafore off and starts to un-zip his shorts. He does this slowly as you watch his now rock hard cock spring loose from the tight shorts. You call him over to where you're sitting on the couch whilst spreading your legs and placing them on either side of him, giving him a clear view of your crotch. You are so wet and can feel your aching pussy strain against the shorts, awaiting the feel of the cool air brushing against your skin. Your slave kneels in front of you and starts to un-zip your shorts. You want to stop him thinking "Get a grip, I'm supposed to be the master" but your wetness and aching is too much to bear. You allow him to remove your shorts completely via the side zips.

He slides his strong hands in underneath your ass and lifts you slightly off the couch. As he does this he engulfs your pussy with his mouth and sliding his tongue over your engorged clit. He parts your pussy lips slowly snaking his tongue into you. He lifts you even further off the couch giving him more access to go deeper into you.

He starts sucking on you and groping your ass. He massages you firmly with his hands and mouth and you can only, but lose yourself in the moment as he continues his relentless onslaught. You sit there in his hands for what seems forever as your orgasm builds. He presses his mouth even tighter over your wet pussy creating more and more suction. It feels like he's going to suck the orgasm from you're loins as it builds even more. You start feeling dizzy as the room spins and the wine hits your head, you arc your back and your legs start to shake uncontrollably. You finally let go as the orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks. Your pussy start to pulsate, you feel your heart racing in your chest hearing your own heartbeat in your ears.

Your mouth goes dry as he sucks on you, his tongue buried deep in you and his warm mouth over your extremely wet pussy. This is your last memory. He starts to ease on the sucking letting you down and placing you back onto the couch, you're pussy swollen from the rush of blood and the suction. The world starts to come back into focus as you try desperately to claw back reality. He kisses you gently and places your legs onto the large foot stool as you are too weak to move yourself. He disappears into the kitchen leaving you there to compose yourself and gain control over your emotions and motor functions.

He returns with a glass of juice and kisses you passionately. After a long while you're back to reality and order him to bend over in front of you. As he does this you can see the large plug still firmly in place where you had left it that morning after his enema. You slowly start to pull at it, causing your slave to move with it as he slightly loses his balance. You tell him to get on all fours which he does. You start pulling again and this time it slides out gently leaving him gaping, you slide it back in and out, in and out a few times making sure his ass is nice and loose. You tell him to sit on the stool. He lowers himself onto the stool and positions his ass over your dildo hand, and slowly as he slides onto it, you get wetter seeing the dildo disappear into him.

You kneel in front of him looking at his rock hard cock as it oozes pre-cum. You move closer slightly kissing the head of his cock. You slowly lower your mouth over the head darting around it with your tongue. Suddenly you take the head and suck hard on it swirling your tongue around it feeling his cock swell even more. You keep this up, slowly releasing the suction and then re-applying. You take him deeper into your mouth with every suck, until you have the whole length of him in you. You move up and down, now also gripping his shaft with your latex covered hand. You can feel his cock pulsating in as you remove your mouth from him. You snap a cock ring into place over his cock as you stand up.

You have your breast in his face as he gropes and massages your ass. You lean over picking up the small vibrating plug which you hand to him. He lubes this up and gently slides it into your tight little hole making sure it sits firmly in place. You move over straddling him, slowly lowering your wet pussy over his eager awaiting cock. You sit down completely knowing the extra weight would push your hand deeper into him creating more pressure over his g-spot.

You wrap your legs around him locking your heels together as you start rocking back and forth, up and down riding his cock. You can feel the vibrations in your ass as he turns the remote on and speeds it up making the vibration even stronger. He can feel the vibrating plug through your pussy walls and this is building both of you to an orgasm. You start riding harder and again you start to lose yourself in the moment, again feeling his cock pulsate in you. He feels your hand inside moving in/out slightly as you ride him. You know that he won't last long now so you pick the pace up even more. You start to cum making your coupling with him even wetter, your juices start to flow and this sends him over the edge. He cums hard and you feel his warm juices shoot deep inside you. You rock back and forth, up and down milking every last drop from him.

You look at him and you see his eyes wide, pupils dilated with ecstasy on the brink of passing out. You keep riding, milking him as he did with you earlier. You kiss him passionately and finally he gives in, you feel him go limp as the orgasm over whelms him. You feel yourself cum again but not as intense as before.

You slowly raise yourself off him making sure he stays safe. You pull the large foot stool closer and lower him onto it. You place him on his back making sure your hand stays in him. You quickly rig the harness and strap him into it preventing him from falling of the stool but also to restrain him. He wakes from his ecstasy, only to find himself tied down with his ass in the air exposed like a show piece. He can still feel the pressure inside him. You greet and welcome him back to reality with a passionate kiss. You have your shorts back on but he can see you still have the plug in and can hear the faint bussing emanating from your ass. You lower a straw to his lips making him drink some juice. After all! He'll need his strength.

You blindfold him and pull the stool closer to his exposed ass. You sit down glaring at your hand still stuffed in his ass. You take hold of it and pull it out slowly making sure he gapes. You lube your hands with some Vaseline and massages it into his ass cheeks and also into his hole. He is loose and open and you can't help but play inside him with a few fingers. Rubbing over his g-spot now easily reachable you see his cock stiffening and straining against the cock ring still in place. You slide the fingers from both your hands into him stretching him even more. Tucking your thumb in you slowly apply pressure and your hand starts to sink into him. You move in and out pushing in deeper with every stroke. Your hand is now past the wrist but still there is room to go. You pull out completely and squirt a large syringe full of lube deep inside him making sure he is well lubed.

Slowly you push in again keeping your hand straight with steady pressure, reaching his second muscle inside and slowly he accepts your hand deeper into him. You keep pushing in deeper, closing your eyes to heighten the sense of touch and concentrate on the progress. You go slowly retracting a bit then pushing in again. Your forearm is stretching him but you keep going. He feels the pressure of another orgasm build as you stop with your elbow pressing against his ass. You pull out completely leaving him empty but not for long replacing your arm to the elbow. You start to fuck him like this slowly building the pace.

As you see him getting closer to orgasm again, you release his cock from the ring and takes him deep into your mouth. You suck on him whilst pumping into him. This is too much and he starts to cum. You suck on him not letting go until you finally feel him losing his hardness inside your mouth. Slowly you release your grip on his cock and start retracting your forearm from him. You pull out and release him from his restraints.

Both of you are spent and after a quick clean and shower you crawl into bed together falling blissfully asleep in each other's arms. Day 1 of holiday a success and only 13 to go!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Kinky Event

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds