• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Kinky New Family Ch. 02

A Kinky New Family Ch. 02

Few women in the world were as determined as Racquel when it comes to getting what she wanted. She wanted to date the most popular boy in school, so she stole him away from the (then) most popular girl. She wanted to be Homecoming Queen, and so, she was. Now, she was setting her sights higher. She was in University now; her goals had to be bigger, more grandiose.

However, if she had told any of her friends about what it was she wanted to acquire now, a goodly percentage of them might have suggested that she should be locked up and the key, thrown away.

A desire Racquel could not escape had become an overwhelming obsession. In the past few months, Racquel had been consumed with the impulse to seduce sexy new stepfather.

She thought her stepfather was one of the most handsome men on earth and yet, there was an air of reserve about him that she wanted to crack. She wanted to see if the man beneath the strict, unyielding resolve could be bent to her will.

She had already managed to seduce her stepbrother. Rick was gorgeous and handsome, bronze and buff and there wasn't a young woman she knew that wouldn't have loved to have been with her handsome, younger stepbrother. A few weeks after meeting the slightly-younger man, Racquel had bedded him and had him wrapped around her little finger. His command of oral sex was the best of any man she had ever been with. He was a wonderful fuck and all the lover most girls would ever need. Most girls -- not Racquel.

Racquel lived for a challenge. When her mother found out about her assignations with Rick, Racquel handled it with finesse. She offered up Rick on a silver platter. As her mother was still young in appearance, blonde and beautiful, she didn't think Rick would mind too much. She was right; Rick fell into place, as did Melanie, her naughty mother. There was no doubt in anyone's mind that Racquel was running the show.

"Your father isn't quite as stuffy as you think he is," Melanie suggested. "He likes lingerie and heels as much as any other man and he's been known to watch a porn video or two. He's even commented to me that my little girl is very easy on the eyes and `quite the hot young thing.' I'd go at him with a bit of finesse and once you've got him hooked, I am sure you can reel him in."

"I hope so, Mom," Racquel said to her mother. They had gotten along so well since the she had started going to college that her mom was more of a friend than a parent. "The thought of having stepdaddy fuck me sends shivers down my spine. It's so kinky and yet, it all seems natural to me. Why shouldn't people in the same family fuck if they're old enough and love each other? Isn't it just a normal extension of deep feelings? God, I hope I can get Brad to come around to that viewpoint."

"You will, I would never have had the confidence to seduce Rick if it hadn't been for you," Melanie chuckled. "God, a day later and I'm still walking funny. Wait until you get your father in bed though. He may not be able to go as long as his son, but he has -- other qualities that make up for it."

Racquel wanted to know what those qualities were but Melanie remained tight-lipped. "It will be more fun if you find out for yourself," she teased her daughter & friend.

Racquel was not a patient person, she lived for instant gratification. Still, she knew that sometimes the spinning of a web took time. She made sure to get a little extra sleep and awaited her father's arrival early the next morning. His job as with the local police kept him out until morning and he usually arrived home a bit before 6AM. Melanie had managed to tell Racquel that her new husband liked sex in the morning and that he enjoyed it when the lights were off. Racquel and Melanie were close enough in height that he probably wouldn't notice -- at first. Racquel was going to have to work fast if she wanted to get stepdaddy's attention. Fortunately for her, once Racquel usually had their "attention", everything else fell into place.

Racquel and Melanie were waiting for Brad when he got home. They both fussed over him and made him a nice big breakfast. Brad wore a huge smile, because usually when his wife made him a nice, large meal, it meant she was looking for a little morning loving and helping to build up his energy. He noted that Melanie had yet to get dressed and was wearing a robe. That was okay, it would make things all the quicker once they were in bed. He finished his meal in due haste, declined a second cup of coffee and winked at his wife that he was going to bed. She nodded and once he was gone, she motioned to Racquel. "He'll be expecting me, so you go upstairs and change into your lingerie and haul your ass into our room. He loves oral sex, he can't get enough, so make sure you give him a good blowjob. Have fun baby, you can tell me about it later." Rick was still upstairs in his attic apartment, dead to the world. Racquel's stepbrother could have slept through a nuclear holocaust so she wasn't worried about her other lover hearing them and being jealous.

She slipped into her room and changed into a black teddy and heels, with a small shift covering her. She walked down the hall to her parents' room, knowing that Brad would hear the click of her stiletto heels on the hardwood floors and think it was Melanie. They had calculated each and every angle, including the fact it was still dark enough outside so that she wouldn't be easily seen. She opened the door to the bedroom and saw him stretched out across the bed -- naked. Now she knew what one of the "qualities" was -- her stepfather was hung like an ox!

"New teddy, Mel?" Brad chuckled. "It looks great, of course, you always look great. Damn, I am already hot for some of your loving. Get over here, you gorgeous bitch, and suck my cock and take it all down your throat, you cock-crazed slut."

Racquel nodded, still finding it a bit hard to believe this was her "conservative" father speaking. She did as she was told and reached for his cock. In the dark, she was glad you couldn't tell if she was blonde like Melanie or a brunette. She started licking his cock at first and then suppressed her gag reflex and started throating him. It was easily the most intense thing she had ever done and it thrilled her to the core. She loved how thick he got and there was another "quality" -- he was thicker around than Rick as well.

"You mixing things up a bit, Mel?" Brad commented. "This isn't the way you usually do it, not that I'm complaining." Racquel used her hands and stroked his cock while she sucked on it, hoping to get a mouthful of Daddy-cum any time soon. It took her a while longer than she had expected it would because Brad seemed to have a fair bit of endurance. Racquel sensed that her first screw with Brad was going to be everything she wanted it to be and much more besides. When he finally did cum, she stood up and walked away. It was now or never. She flipped the light switch and stood in front of him in her pretty teddy and heels.

"Oh Christ, Racquel!" Brad gasped. "What the hell were you thinking, where's Melanie? Were you here all along, what the hell ...?"

"I've wanted you for a while now, Daddy," Racquel confessed as she strolled over casually and sat on the side of the bed. "When you married my mom, it all fell into place. She knows I'm here -- uhh, we had a heart-to-heart -- so you aren't doing anything Melanie doesn't know about. You liked my blowjob Daddy, at least your cock did. So why don't we stop worrying about all the shit about incest and right or wrong and fuck? I'm a hot piece of ass Daddy, the hottest you'll ever know and all yours, if you are bold enough to go for it."

Brad looked at his brunette stepdaughter with the beautiful face and the body of an angel -- or was it a devil? No angel could be so tempting in the black teddy and heels, no angel could suck cock that well or make an offer that would scar his soul like fucking his own daughter would inevitably do. Still, he looked at her over and over and knew what he would do. He pulled her close and laid his hands on her cheeks and kissed her. Racquel drew in a breath as her stepfather's lips covered her own and their tongues met. Daddy was putting up a lot less fight than she had expected. She could feel his cock stiffen a bit already and she had just swallowed his load. Was her new Daddy a stallion? She hoped that she would find out soon.

"Do you like oral sex?" Brad asked his stepdaughter. She wasn't sure she could speak just yet, so she nodded and saw him smile. The early morning light was beginning to come through the windows. "Good, because that was a great blowjob and I believe in equal time. Take off that sexy nightgown baby and let me at your pussy."

Racquel was thrilled that her plans had come to fruition. She did as asked but kept on her heels. She liked the way heels made her legs look and from the smile on Brad's face, so did Daddy. She swung herself around and let her pussy land on his face. She wanted more cock and so a sixty-nine was in order. Being a fairly tall girl, it wasn't hard to work out. Oh God, Daddy was sooo goooddd! His mouth covered the entirety of her pussy and he wasn't missing any spots. Racquel found herself enjoying her Daddy's tongue and his fingers were in there too, adding to her excitement. If Daddy had just wanted to do this all night, she probably could have lived with that. She had already cum twice on his licking tongue, she wondered if he knew?

"Time for a fuck, little girl," Brad said to his daughter. She was none-too thrilled about being called "little", but supposed that all fathers thought of their daughters as their "little girls". She could live with it. She went to get on top as she did with Rick, but her stepdad shook his head. "All fours, you gorgeous bitch," he insisted. "I want to see that great ass of yours moving when I fuck the hell out of you." Doggy wasn't Racquel's favorite, but she could come that way. She did as Daddy asked and when he entered her pussy, it felt as if he had gone as deep as her throat. His cock was so big and thick inside her walls and he got a nice rhythm going very fast. He fucked her for a good long time and the sex-crazed college student fucked him back. Rick was a great lover but his father might just have been a bit better. He seemed to be able to do more than one thing at once; his hands skimmed her body and played with her tits as he fucked her. Racquel howled out her pleasure as she finally achieved her long-sought goal of fucking her stepfather. It was good, so good and she fucked back at him. Daddy would be fucking her again; she would make some kind of deal with Melanie. Maybe at some point, they could both fuck him?

Downstairs, Melanie poured herself a third cup of coffee and listened to the jubilant sounds coming from her bedroom. She was thrilled her daughter had finally been able to get what she wanted and wondered if she might convince Racquel to share either Rick or Brad at some future point? A threesome with Racquel was most assuredly on Melanie's "Bucket List", as was a naughty lesbian fling. With someone like Racquel living under her roof, she didn't doubt for a minute that she would be able to achieve both of those goals.

When Ginger walked casually into the kitchen, Melanie let out a loud gasp ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Kinky New Family Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds