A Kitten's Tail Ch. 05

She nodded, so I went to get the bags then followed her upstairs. I was trying to follow my wife's advice and ignore what she was wearing, but watching her naked ass as she crawled in front of me was not making it easy. I had to admit my wife was correct in her assessment though, mother had an amazing body for a woman her age.

When we hit the top of the stairs, I was distracted by an erotic moan from down the hall. Mother looked down the hall with a smile before tapping my leg and leading me off in the opposite direction. At the end of the hall, she stopped and looked at me then nodded to the door handle. After I opened the door she crawled through and then up on to the bed, pulling out her speech device as she sat down. "Sorry, Sonia leaves the doors open a crack for me, but this room is not in use. If you want me to be able to come in when you are in the room, just leave the door open a bit. Master wanted you to have this room because it is the farthest from his, and the noises at night should not bother you down here. It also has a private bathroom."

"The moaning you heard was Elizabeth down in Master's room. It is time for their afternoon breeding session. I know you probably have a few questions you wanted to ask privately, but first I need to go use the bathroom," she typed out. "Just leave the door open and I will be back in a few minutes."

I looked over at the bathroom then back to her in confusion. "Why don't you just use the bathroom here?"

She looked like she was deep in thought for a moment before answering. "I want you to see my kitten side more, so I will show you if you promise not to say anything until we get back to the room. I do not mind people watching, but you might be offended. We would have to go down to the solarium though. I know Amanda would not mind us going through, but master might."

I was a bit hesitant but promised not to say anything until we got back. As I followed her out of the room, I was almost surprised to see her stand to go down the stairs, because I had gotten so used to her crawling everywhere. When she dropped back to her knees in front of me I smiled, at least I could blame my constant erection on the fact that I was about to see my wife with Amanda.

We walked in to find my wife on her back in the middle of the room with Amanda between her legs eating her out. As I followed mother through the room, I could tell from the sounds that my wife was about to climax. Listening as Amanda pushes my wife over the edge, I was surprised to see mother crawl into a large cat litter filled plastic pool, dig a small hole with her hands and squat over it.

"Bad slave, I told you I wanted a long, drawn out climax, and you made me cum far too quickly. I am going to have to punish you now before you get to try again. Assume the position," I heard my wife say from behind me, but I was absorbed in watching the stream of urine flowing out of my mother into the small pit she had dug.

"Excuse me for a moment mistress," Amanda said. "Jaden, there is a box of wipes next to the litter box. She will need someone to clean her up. I can come do it if you are uncomfortable helping her in that way."

I shook my head as I walked over to the litter box and got one of the wipes. Mother smiled at me as she covered the hole in the litter and crawled over to me. I could hear Amanda promising to do better and begging for forgiveness before the clear sound of a paddle meeting the flesh of her ass made her gasp. It almost covered the quiet purr from mother as I gently cleaned her.

When I finished, I turned and was almost floored by the erotic sight in front of me. Amanda was kneeling in the middle of the room with my wife kneeling beside her. Marian had one hand between Amanda's legs playing with her pussy as the other steadily worked her ass over with a paddle. I had seen my wife like this before, but the look of pleasure on Amanda's face was what shocked me. The girls my wife brought home enjoyed being spanked, but none of them had gotten this much out of it.

As I watched, I felt mother's head rubbing against my hip and reached down to trail my fingers through her hair. "I should not be here, but they do look amazing together. Shall we leave them to their play?"

Mother nodded and we left, with a final glance back as Amanda cried out when she started to climax. I really hoped my wife would not be too long, as watching her with Amanda had my cock throbbing, and following mother's naked ass up the stairs was not helping it go down.

When we got back to the room, I sat on the bed as mother crawled up and started typing. "I hope that did not disturb you too much, but I wanted you to see how much I enjoy being a kitten. Using the litter box was embarrassing at first, mostly because we tried to use sand and it did not work very well. Once we switched to regular kitty litter, I found I preferred it to using the bathroom regularly."

"It didn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would when I saw you crawl into the litter box," I replied. "Honestly, it was a very erotic sight, and I barely noticed what was happening behind us until after I cleaned you up."

Her face lit up at my acceptance. She crawled over and hugged me, pushing me back on the bed. As my arms went around her to return the hug, I tried to follow my wife's advice and ignore the fact that she was naked. I was mostly successful until she straddled my hips and ground her pussy down onto my cock.

I had to suppress a groan as I sat up with her still on my lap. "I don't think this is appropriate, even if you were not my mother. What would my wife or your Master say if they saw us like this?"

She smiled and grabbed her speech device before pushing me back on the bed and setting it on my chest. "Your wife probably has her tongue buried in Amanda's pussy right now, and has already accepted me as I am. She even offered to let me play with both of you if everyone agreed. My Master gave me permission when I told him what I wanted to do. I will always be your mother, but I need you to see me as a kitten as well."

"I have been noticing this every time you are close to me," she typed as she ground onto my cock again. "I started noticing years ago that you got aroused when I was sitting on your lap or hugging you, and from what I saw downstairs your wife looks just like I do naked. I would have been ashamed to do this before, but as a pet, I have a lot more freedom to express my sexual desires. If you really want me to stop I will, but I think we both have wanted to do this for years." She moved her speech device off to the side and leaned forward, looking into my eyes as she waited for my decision.

I could not even speak as she looked down into my eyes. I loved my wife, but I knew the first thing that had attracted her to me was her resemblance to my mother. She had teased me about it on multiple occasions, before finally getting me to admit to my desire by telling me about hers. Marian wanted to have sex with my mother as badly as I did, and apparently had already offered but had left it up to mother to convince me.

I saw the delight in her eyes as my hands slid down from her hips and cupped her ass. Our lips met and her tongue slipped inside my mouth as we kissed for the first time as lovers. My hands slid up her sides to caress her breasts as she sat back and pushed my shirt up. As I pulled my shirt off, she crawled off me and stroked my cock through my jeans before pawing at the zipper and looking up at me.

"You really do take being a kitten seriously don't you," I asked her with a chuckle. "You won't use your hands for anything a cat would not be able to do."

She nodded as I took my pants and boxers off, and then pushed me back on the bed. She started licking down my chest and stomach again as her hand settled on my cock and began stroking it. Even in that, she acted like a kitten, placing her hand on my cock and rubbing it instead of wrapping her fingers around it.

She continued to work her way lower, and as her tongue swiped over my cock, I clenched the sheets in a struggle not to climax. My excitement from earlier, and my long repressed desire for her, had me right on the edge already. She looked up at me, smiled and winked before wrapping her tongue around the head of my cock and pulling it into her mouth.

I let out a long moan of pleasure as her lips slid lower. I felt the head of my cock at the entrance of her throat and whimper as she pushes farther, until her lips are around the root of my cock as I start to explode. I hear her satisfied purring as she pulls back to let my cum fill her mouth.

When my cock finished pulsing, she sits back, licks her lips and smiles down at me. "That was quicker than even I expected," Marian says from the doorway. "I hope you are at least going to return the favor while I work on reviving you so you can fuck her properly. Don't worry about the time; her Master said we can keep her overnight if she wishes to play more."

I smile as my hand slips between Felicia's legs. "I was planning on returning the favor is she will let me. Although, I am a bit surprised to see you so soon, I figured you would be playing with Amanda for several more hours."

"I'm still here," Amanda said as she walked into the room and handed kitten a cup. "I just had to check with Master to make sure it was okay for me to be in here. He even gave me permission to play with all of you, if I feel you do a good enough job with kitten that is."

"There are some limits though, as in you can only have my ass and you have to use a condom. Speaking of condoms, you forgot something kitten," she said as she dropped a box of them on the bed.

Mother shook her head as she reached for her speech device. "I did not swallow, and I knew he would need a few minutes to recover. I was going to go get them then. You know I would never break Master's rules."

Amanda nods at the cup, and I watch mother spit the mouth full of cum into it. "I know you wouldn't kitten, but Master Alonso is a bit cautious. He would probably allow you more freedom with them if we were not here, but he does not want to take any chances on upsetting our Master. Even Teodoro had to use condoms with us until his test results came back clean."

"Why are the rules different for Marian, and I never had to be tested before you played with me," mother typed. "Master was willing to let you play with me from the beginning."

"You had not been with anyone is eleven years kitten, so the chances of you having something were very slim. Master still had you tested to be completely sure that first week you were with us, remember the physical he insisted on you having. As for Marian, it's not different, just a different type of precautions," Amanda said as she held up the roll of plastic wrap. "It works out just as well for the person on the receiving end, but still kind of sucks as I don't get to taste her."

"I think that watching all the naked breasts have someone ready for round two, but he never got to eat you. It looks like you are enjoying his fingers, but he needs to make sure you have several good orgasm's if he wants my ass, and he has to do it before dinner time because it's my night to be bred," Amanda told her. "Go sit on his face and let him get started while I thank Marian for the wonderful spanking she gave me earlier."

Mother smiled and looked down at me questioningly. When I nodded, she quickly straddled my head and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my mouth. The offered reward of Amanda's ass was nice, but I had been fantasizing about making my mother cum since I was old enough to get sexually excited. There was no way I was going to leave her unsatisfied now. As my tongue drove into her pussy, I savored her sweet flavor and musky aroma.

I heard a distinctive moan from my wife and knew that Amanda must have gone right to work on her as I felt mother shudder as she started to climax for me. With one hand cupping her ass, I brought the other around to toy with her clit as my tongue worked deeper into her pussy. The flow of her sweet juices slowed as her climax ended and I continued stroking her clit, determined to get her to climax again.

As my tongue explored her silky inner walls, I strummed her little button relentlessly. She surprised me again when she started to climax only a couple minutes after the last one ended. Thinking it would heighten her pleasure, I slid my fingers into the crack of her ass to play with the little plug her tail was attached to.

As soon as my fingers made contact with it, she let out a squeak and leapt off my face. She had a worried look as she took my hands and shook her head. "You tried to play with her ass, didn't you," Amanda asked. "I recognize her squeak of distress and that would be the only thing that would cause it. She wears her tail, but does not have any other experience with anal play."

I looked past mother's face and saw Amanda reaching out to stroke her back from where she and my wife were lying together on the bed. "It's alright kitten, he just did not know. Why don't you move on to the main event, because I can tell you are both ready for it."

"I did not mean to distress you mother. Marian loves when I play with her ass during oral sex, and I thought you would enjoy it. I guess I assumed you were used to it because you were using a butt plug," I told her. "We can stop, or try something different if you prefer."

Mother smiled again before turning and getting on her hands and knees. She reached back and pulled her tail up over her back, presenting her pussy to me with a quiet 'raow'. I could barely contain my excitement as I crawled up behind her but was interrupted by Amanda handing me a condom. "Sorry, I would rather not deal with them either, but my Master would seriously hunt you down and make you wish you had never had sex in your life if you don't use one."

I gave her a curious look as I took the condom. "If he is that hard to deal with, why do you choose to stay with him?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Master is not hard to deal with; he is just very protective of his pets. He is a wonderful and loving Master to us, just not to anyone who hurts us."

She noticed my concerned looks at her red ass and my wife. "That does not count, even if she had spanked me a lot harder than she did. If Master were here, he would look at my ass and tell me to bend over because it was not red enough yet. If you ever finish fucking your mother, I expect you to slap my ass a few more times before you fuck it. I want to feel that stinging sensation every time your hips slap against my ass as you ream out my tight little asshole, simply because it makes it more pleasurable for me. "

I smiled at her hint that I needed to get back to work and let the head of my cock slide across Mothers wet lips. I savored the initial penetration as I remembered how many years I had lusted after her. My first masturbation fantasies had all featured what I imagined she looked like naked, and I was finally fulfilling my oldest desire.

I groaned as I bottomed out inside of her, and apparently was still for too long as she let out a sulky little 'raow'. She quickly forgave me and started purring when I began thrusting. I was taking slow, steady strokes when she dropped down to her elbows and started to grind her hips back into mine.

"She doesn't want slow and romantic. We know you love her, now show it by pounding her into the fucking mattress already," Amanda said as she scooted closer. Her arm slipped under us and I could feel her start to play with Felicia's clit. "You can forget about my ass if you are going to be that gentle."

I got the idea that they were both a bit unsatisfied with my performance so far. Getting a firmer grip on Felicia's hips, I started to pound into her. She gasped at the first hard thrust and quickly started to pant as our hips slammed together. It was less than a minute before she started to climax again and Amanda pulled away. "I helped get her started, and as long as you don't slow down she will keep cumming almost continuously. If you can manage more than fifteen minutes before you stop or cum, you get to have my ass. Your wife already has three fingers in there so I will be nice and warmed up, because I want you to take my ass just like this."

I groaned at the thought. Mother's pussy was deliciously tight, and the way her pussy rippled around my cock as she climaxed felt exquisite. Even after my earlier climax, I was not sure I would last long, but I was determined to hold out as long as I could for her pleasure. Amanda was right, and mother kept climaxing with less than a minute between her orgasms. I managed to keep up that hard pace through five of her orgasms before that exquisite rippling sensation drove me over the edge.

I slammed into her one last time as my climax started and held myself deep inside of her. As my climax ended and I pulled out, I saw Amanda shaking her head. "Only twelve minutes, damn, I was looking forward to getting my ass pounded. Maybe we can try another time, but I cannot let you have me tonight. How long were you going to be staying?"

"That depends on how long Alonso is willing to put us up I guess. Our plan was to stay with mother until after the New Year's holiday and head home that weekend. Classes don't start up until the seventh, but one of her girls has a shoot on the fifth and she likes to be there for those," I told her with a nod to Marian. "My students would hate it if I get back too early, as it gives me extra time to come up with more challenging assignments for them."

"I will go see if they are finished yet and ask him," Amanda replied. "I am sure he will not mind, and even better, if you can get in and get tested, we can forget about the condoms when we play. Be back in a few minutes."

As Amanda left, my wife looked at me and smiled. "Find out where they get their testing done and get us in there tomorrow. I want a kitten cream pie for Christmas. For now though, mother, may I clean you up? I have not lusted after you as long as he has, but you have definitely been in a fantasy or two of mine."

Mother nodded laid back on the bed and my wife crawled up between her legs. I relaxed and watched as my wife made love to my mother, until Amanda came bouncing back into the room several minutes later.

"Master says you can stay as long as you like, and I am supposed to inform you, do not go to the bathroom. He made a call to our doctor, who is more than happy to make a house call and get your tests started tonight," She said excitedly. "Master even used me as a bargaining chip to motivate him. I have to give him a blowjob tonight to pay for the house call, and when he comes back with your results on Christmas Eve, he gets to fuck my ass. The even better news is that if your tests come back clean, Master has given us permission to play as much as we want. Just remember that kitten's pussy is the only one you are allowed to enjoy, as Elizabeth's and mine are off limits because of our breeding."

I looked Amanda over with a grin. I knew we were clean, and was looking forward to taking her bareback. "I appreciate that you would be willing to agree to have sex with the doctor just to expedite our service, and are so excited to do so."

Amanda shook her head and my wife rolled her eyes at me. "She did not agree to do it," my wife explained. "She is excited because he did not ask, he just told her she was doing it and she gets off on being ordered around by her Master."

"I am curious to meet your Master though," she said to Amanda. "He must be something else to not only have two women as beautiful as you as his slaves, but to be willing to loan you out for a year or more, just so you can bear someone else's children. I don't think I would agree to sell or loan out either of you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds